Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Why a council is changing pedestrian crossing symbols to female      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whisky_River
Msg: 51
Why a council is changing pedestrian crossing symbols to femalePage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I guess a picture of both genders of stick people would be appropriate to settle the score...
It's not anything that would keep me up all night.
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Why a council is changing pedestrian crossing symbols to female
Posted: 5/27/2018 10:46:02 AM
feirene

I'm not playing. I'm being serious that women have issues to deal with. I just stop talking to people who don't listen.

I'm not denying and no one else is denying in here that women have issues. It's all in your head if you think otherwise. What pedestrian lights look like isn't considered as an issue for many people who aren't retarded feminists as this isn't affecting women's lives. It isn't going to change women's lives and make their lives better when the lights are changed.

Why demand something and for all that money to be spent when it's simply pointless? As I have mentioned, there are far greater things out there that deserve that same attention.

I may mention stuff relevant to the topic to make people think for themselves about stuff that contradicts the OP but i'm aware he doesn't listen.

Laughs. Do you listen to me? You seem to be expecting me to mindlessly agree with you. It's not my fault that you don't see the wrong in your points of views.

When i insult the OP i am not even kidding either. It's not something i usually do because i am tolerant of all types of personality -except his.

You're intolerant against me simply because I don't have the same views as you. Not because I'm displaying this different personality. What you seem to be implying is that a man isn't entitled to disagree with feminism. He doesn't have that right. He isn't entitled to have a mind of his own and think different. This is how a totalitarian thinks.

In fact, if you look at how he 'debates' he uses other peoples videos and articles,

Laughs. Out of all that I have said on here which has been a lot, I provided 3 links out of all them posts.

he copies what you say about his opinions and says you are doing the same

That's because feminists usually are. Feminists are usually massive hypocrites who hold a lot of self projection. If a feminist claims a man is sexist, most likely, she would be acting sexist too one way or the other. Feminists criticise others for lacking empathy for a gender while they are the biggest offenders out of everyone who lacks empathy for a gender. Feminists get butthurt over microaggressions while they have no problem ridiculing men with things like "masculinity is fragile".

he repeats what he previously 'said' like it's a mantra and this is after you've questioned it and said well no this is wrong actually and given him something new to argue against, he doesn't even use any of his own words really.

Please feel free to explain where I'm not using my own words.

He isn't even debating.

Just like the other tactics, I'm stupid, I'm immature, and the zillion others, it seems that you and a few others aren't even debating. Nearly every post about me has attacked my character instead of what I'm actually saying.

Topics like this one should not take the OP seriously. They should be used to highlight why he is wrong only.

You would like to think that in your fantasy world but yet you and the rest in here keep failing to come up with an explanation on how changing these pedestrian lights are going to change women's lives. What's that? You will yet again wont have an answer? Yeah, I thought so. Why is that? Because your position is in the wrong, not mine?

The aim of debate is to educate but here it is not possible.

You can't educate me from what you say as what you are saying is rubbish.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/27/2018 4:31:37 PM
"I guess a picture of both genders would be appropriate"

>>>maybe the picture should be the man chasing the woman, and the woman trying to escape. Of course, KKK would rather the woman walks behind the man--it would make his threatened manhood feel better.
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 5:06:53 PM
MachIMustangII

maybe the picture should be the man chasing the woman, and the woman trying to escape. Of course, KKK would rather the woman walks behind the man--it would make his threatened manhood feel better.

Typical juvenile drivel.

If it's "threatened manhood" to have a problem with the huge faults in feminism, is it threatened womanhood to have a whole movement called feminism that constantly nitpicks men and invents new ways to claim that they are victims? Which consist of complaining about ultra trivial things.

How is achieving equality working for you when you keep wanting to apply different standards depending on the gender? I really have to laugh how you consider yourself as a progressive.
 PieAlaMojo
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 5:26:41 PM
KKK....I can see you are passionate about this subject. I'm not sure why. It's your battle, not mine.
What are you doing about it, besides posting rants on this or any other board?
Maybe you and your like minded friends should band together and be heard by people that can actually make a change.
You're just spinning your wheels here.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 56
Posted: 5/27/2018 5:44:50 PM
"to have a problem with the huge faults in feminism"

>>>putting a skirt on a stick figure is a huge fault? talk about "inventing new ways to claim victimhood"! how does changing a sign make you a victim? Does it keep you from making an income?

you've become the object you complain about, and don't even want to see it.

working for equality works perfectly fine for me, b/c I used to work in a job that focused on performance. If you did a good job, your gender couldn't be allowed to be used against you. So what was the problem with feminism? nothing b/c women just wanted an equal chance. Now, there are radical feminists, but guess what? they don't get a lot of traction outside a college campus around here. So we can't make dirty jokes anymore----oooh, that's such a burden!
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 5:59:39 PM
MachIMustangII

putting a skirt on a stick figure is a huge fault? talk about "inventing new ways to claim victimhood"! how does changing a sign make you a victim? Does it keep you from making an income?

Feel free to quote anything I said that is claiming males are victims over this. I know this is difficult for stupid people to understand. Throughout this thread, I've been explaining why this instance of feminism is faulty. Here's a hint, do you think that money would have been better spent on actually changing women's lives?

So what was the problem with feminism? nothing b/c women just wanted an equal chance

What rights do men have in the western world that women don't? Women already have equal chance.

Now, there are radical feminists, but guess what? they don't get a lot of traction outside a college campus around here.

Are you sure about that? These are the people who complain about radical things like manspreading and what pedestrian lights look like and it ends up gaining plenty of traction. Can you just imagine men complaining about something so trivial and claiming they are victims for it? Society would laugh at them. They would be told the typical things...man up, grow a pair etc. Why should there be a special standard for women? That's not equality, that's gender favouritism.

So we can't make dirty jokes anymore----oooh, that's such a burden!

They even wanted to ban the word "bossy". That's beyond petty and beyond laughable.

But forget about problems men face which are a 1000 times bigger.
 PieAlaMojo
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 6:19:20 PM
"But forget about problems men face which are a 1000 times bigger."

I have to say I'm ignorant about these problems.
Would you be so kind as to share your thoughts and experiences on the subject?
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 6:34:20 PM
PieAlaMojo

I have to say I'm ignorant about these problems.
Would you be so kind as to share your thoughts and experiences on the subject?

Sure, to make this easy, this video presents a list of male issues. Can you name me one issue mentioned in the video that would be considered trivial compared to the pedestrian lights issue?

Do men need to check their privilege?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRsYwu8uD4I
 ghostata
Msg: 60
Posted: 5/27/2018 6:56:17 PM
^^^^ so many problems can befall a person in life and you rave on about street signs and feminists..
.and you are not doing it for entertainment purposes but because you feel aggrieved. Fuk you.
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 7:03:17 PM
Ghostata

The feminists are the ONLY ones raving on about street signs and pedestrian lights. No one else is. Pointing the finger at these feminists and calling out why it's stupid doesn't make me at fault.

What do you expect? Feminists can do anything stupid and we aren't entitled to call out on it? You expect silence? If feminists are entitled to loudly express their opinions, why can't anyone else with an opposing opinion?
 47Seagulls
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/27/2018 7:42:09 PM

The feminists are the ONLY ones raving on about street signs and pedestrian lights. No one else is. Pointing the finger at these feminists and calling out why it's stupid doesn't make me at fault.

What do you expect? Feminists can do anything stupid and we aren't entitled to call out on it? You expect silence? If feminists are entitled to loudly express their opinions, why can't anyone else with an opposing opinion?

I'm thinking Mommy issues. Also small mind, small hands, small pen!s. Incel. MRA. Lives in mother's basement. Never been laid. Low self esteem, not highly educated, menial dead end job. I'm tossing stuff out and trying to come up with a reason to feel sorry for you. Inane posting history. The crying whiny man thing is not becoming at all.

The cats are still batting the mouse around only now male cats have joined the female cats in batting you around. You can't even run with the pack.
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 7:51:11 PM
47seagulls

When you keep carrying on with this crap simply because I have a different opinion to feminists, don't you see the irony when you've been claiming I'm juvenile/immature?

Are you sure this is how a 57 year old acts when someone has an opposing opinion to your own?

I know I will most likely not get an answer, but why aren't these standards placed on feminists?

It's also childish to be a hypocrite.
Posted: 5/27/2018 8:42:33 PM
Hey, I don't know what kind of guy kutekrazykinkster is or all of his opinions on things, but do you guys not realize that you're making fools of yourselves? You are insulting and lying and attacking the way that kids do. Do none of you have the spine to refuse to join the parade? Are these fake profiles??

Maybe I need to go back and read through these conversations...maybe there's something that I missed...
 47Seagulls
Msg: 65
Posted: 5/27/2018 9:22:35 PM

Hey, I don't know what kind of guy kutekrazykinkster is or all of his opinions on things, but do you guys not realize that you're making fools of yourselves? You are insulting and lying and attacking the way that kids do. Do none of you have the spine to refuse to join the parade? Are these fake profiles??

And I care what you think because......? Why?

I think its something you missed.
 feirene
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2018 9:04:57 AM

Maybe I need to go back and read through these conversations...maybe there's something that I missed...

Er yeah, i think you've missed a lot.

I missed the his name is KKK until someone else used it above...
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2018 11:45:39 AM

Er yeah, i think you've missed a lot.

Care to point out what he has missed? Why do you need to lie? If you want to prove that you aren't lying, I suggest you cite anything I said in my posting history that you are talking about.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 68
the light at the end of the crosswalk
Posted: 5/28/2018 11:56:56 AM
The feminists are the ONLY ones raving on about street signs and pedestrian lights. No one else is."

>>and yet you're up to page three, raving about it. To borrow a phrase you've wanted to use on a woman before, just sit back and let it happen. Chances are the lights are up for replacement soon anyway, and whatever money its going to cost isn't going to pay for any significate social program that will help either gender. If you really think it won't neuter you to see the light (pun intended), then don't worry about it. It reminds me of the old American joke, how many Virginians does it take to change a streetlight bulb?

Three.

one to hold the ladder, one to change the bulb, and a little old lady to comment on how much better the old bulb looked before they had to change it.

and this post reminds me of why kids poke the bear at the zoo.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/28/2018 12:11:29 PM
^^^

I'm guessing you didn't read the story

They replaced 10 lights and it cost more than $8000 dollars. I'm guessing Australian dollars. Would feed a lot of people
 feirene
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2018 12:15:27 PM
You point out where i am lying, seeing as you think i am. I've done as much work as i'm willing to bother doing now, it's your turn to start backing yourself up with your own words. I won't take others videos or articles as proof of anything unless you clarify why you are using them either.
 feirene
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2018 12:21:19 PM

I'm guessing you didn't read the story

They replaced 10 lights and it cost more than $8000 dollars. I'm guessing Australian dollars. Would feed a lot of people

If they're anything like our council or government then money will be allocated for certain things, so what money in the budget that is available for (whatever reason why they did the traffic lights) is unlikely to be a part of the pot for things like social services or funding to help charities.

And that's basically why councils do pointless stuff, they have to use the funds allocated to them or they get less funding the next year. Our council resurfaces the same two carparks every year for no real reason at all, they even made some ugly looking benches that are supposed to encourage children to read (i'd think it'd put them off personally) but they have to think of ideas of what to spend that money on and it's supposed to be for specific things. Don't see nobody complaining about this stuff either, i've no doubt if they'd made things specifically for women then a certain type of man would be triggered and be outraged.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Why a council is changing pedestrian crossing symbols to female