Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Baker Wins...Gay Couple Loses...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 47Seagulls
Msg: 101
Baker Wins...we all lose?Page 5 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

I'm guessing you are some kind of secretary and that means it's highly unlikely you even understand most of what you are reading or typing. Sorry but that is probably a fact.

LOL. Does the term "feckless cvnt" ring any bells with you? Its a wonder that someone as "wonderful" as you would grace these lowly forums and chit chat with these lowly posters - you being so accomplished, brilliant and all....plus stay for all these years as well as be removed and fight so hard to come back. A more brilliant and accomplished person, you would think, would take their "brilliance" elsewhere. lol.

I mean, am i going to put in efforts to challenge atheistic slop on this board? Really?

By the same token, why would anyone put in efforts to challenge the religious slop on this board? You're already talking to those that believe is sky wizards, sky fairies, the make believe, the unsubstantiated crap shoved down people's throat in the name of "truth" or "faith". Flat earth people, the not so bright. Hell, millions of idiots still believe Obama was a Muslim born in Kenya and that Kenya is just southeast of West Virginia. It doesn't take much to indoctrinate and religion has had a long, long time to do so. And none are better than the other - all bullshty. That's been proven. Faith is not fact - its faith. Nothing to challenge.

I can't believe that insult to Chameleon - you pretentious little prick. (and yes, that was emotion, not logic)
 chameleonf
Msg: 102
Baker Wins...we all lose?
Posted: 6/9/2018 11:55:50 AM
re 104, your first and last sentences say it all. As for my livelihood, you can guess all you like. :)

The innuendo is there. Others more perceptive will understand it.v
 plankata
Msg: 103
Posted: 6/9/2018 11:56:56 AM
Seagull^^^^^there are people who ignore me here....what stops you from doing so. Ive been at my job for more than 30 years. Ive worked sixty hour weeks much of my life. I'm allowed to kick back this point in my life, and if being here is kicking back..then so what. Ive posted here from ski slopes, trips to europe, even boring proceedings in my job that i can now do in my sleep. Ive seen far too many people offer opinions when they have no idea what they are talking about. You atheists kill me, like you know any more than the religious about anything. Your opinion is just as much faith in you are right as any person who is not an atheist. You don't seem to get that. As for cham her baselesz opinion is supported by nothing but im sure she thinks shes the smartest girl in the office just like you. If you dont like my arrogance, thats really too bad. Im not changing for you. Ive asked you not to post to me but you cant help yourself.

Whatever it says cham...good. maybe you get it maybe you dont.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 104
Posted: 6/9/2018 12:14:36 PM
It bears repeating.

you pretentious little prick. (and yes, that was emotion, not logic)

You "think" you are better than most on here but you're not. Anyone who takes this forum as seriously as you , a professional posting from his place of business as well as "ski slopes, trips to europe..." doesn't have the life you profess to. No one takes this all as seriously as you. You are no different than April or Chameleon or Jo Van or Mungo or Cotter or Vlad or Blonde Angel....do different than and certainly not better than. Just a lonely guy killing time.

Odd, Chameleon and I both basically in the same business and no one we knew in the field that is accomplished and successful has the time nor the inclination to spend it on a dating site forum arguing about whether Jews are a race or if Roseanne should have been fired of if a homophobic baker should be forced to make a cake. I have watched you and read you going ballistic over profile removals and rants, raging out of control rants to folks like Jo Van or Mungo - lunatic comes to mind. I lost respect for your "posting skills" some time ago. Your fixation with Jo Van and KJ and Blonde are just three where I just shake my head and say "he used to be sort of normal, now he's nuts".

Pretentious little prick fits. JMO
 plankata
Msg: 105
Posted: 6/9/2018 12:15:47 PM
By the way seagull, let me tell you what i do that you probably dont. (Forgive lack of apostrophes). I religiously read scientific american and discover magazines because i love science. That does not mean i buy into myopic opinions from atheists about god or the lack thereof. Some of tbe very brightest people i know are also believers in God. WHo the fuk are you, jovan or anybody else to say they are wrong just because you dont believe. I mock atheist slop here because you deserve it.

And i can think what i want. As i already told you, i dont have to be humble because you want me to be. Ill be what i want to be.

And a crass person like you attacking my personality...too much.

Fine you dont respect me. Cant tell you how much sleep i am going to lose tonight. Can you leave me alone now. Isnt there some religious perzon on here you can attack instead? You small little atheist you.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 106
Posted: 6/9/2018 12:31:03 PM

By the way seagull, let me tell you what i do that you probably dont. (Forgive lack of apostrophes). I religiously read scientific american and discover magazines because i love science. That does not mean i buy into myopic opinions from atheists about god or the lack thereof. Some of tbe very brightest people i know are also believers in God. WHo the fuk are you, jovan or anybody else to say they are wrong just because you dont believe. I mock atheist slop here because you deserve it.

Are you so closed minded and arrogant that you don't think any other folks on here have read up on religions and also read Scientific American and Discover Magazines or have taken courses or are educated in these areas or just have a general interest in these topics? You do know that many of us know how to buy a magazine or read from the internet or visit a library or take a course, right? Many of us have outside interests and knowledge on various topics. I know some very smart people that believe in god too and I know some very nasty ones that believe in god as well. Believers aren't the only smart ones out there and believers mock the non believers every Saturday, Sunday or daily, depending on which sky wizard they believe in.

And i can think what i want. As i already told you, i dont have to be humble because you want me to be. Ill be what i want to be.

OMFG - you just sounded like the Toddler in Chief. "I don't have to be humble"...lol geez.

And a crass person like you attacking my personality....too much

Again, you pretentious little prick, you insult people daily on here. You just insulted Chameleon. I'm "crass", so what - you USED to be someone, now you're no different than Blonde or Jo Van.
 plankata
Msg: 107
Posted: 6/9/2018 12:36:24 PM
^^^Okay...fine... you are right. So the question...why are you still responding to my posts? Let it go Seagull...write me off. Given your expressed opinions you lose nothing but gain everything. I promised before and do again...just dont post to or about me and i will do the same. It will be better for both of us. You dont have to get angry anymore at all the things you have accused me of being...thats my problem not yours. LET IT GO. Others ignore me...so should you.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 108
Posted: 6/11/2018 8:26:28 PM
I saw this sign as a meme from picture taken of the sign in front of a church, it said - Jesus would have baked the cake and danced at their wedding.

That is what is means to be a Christian. Atheists are, at times, far more christian-like than christians. This baker was a fake christian.
 generalthunder
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Baker Wins...Gay Couple Loses...
Posted: 6/13/2018 7:14:01 PM
ferini says: Where's it say in the bible that you can't bake cakes for homosexuals?
Don't tell that to Deniro the has been actor. Deniro rants just like foockless Samantha Bee and her Potty mouth. Why is Gangsta Deniro saying something Queero? He says EFF Trump like he wants to hump in the rump!
DENIRO QUEERO is not from the right though. He is from the WRONG, the TOTALLY WRONG smoked too much bong wants man Ding Dong from hong kong sohe can play ping pong with his fece covered balls!

Doesn't the old geezer know that his day is done. He is just trying to look good for liberal looney youngsters. Doesn't he know that trump has just sealed the deal of the century with little rocket man? No other prez has done that since the two koreas went to war. Not even our first BASS taurd President Obama since his muzzie dad left his old lady for other women. I wonder if she was like Hillary the most cheated on woman in America.
 generalthunder
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2018 7:14:33 PM
ferini says: Where's it say in the bible that you can't bake cakes for homosexuals?

Don't tell that to Deniro the has been actor. Deniro rants just like foockless Samantha Bee and her Potty mouth. Why is Gangsta Deniro saying something Queero? He says EFF Trump like he wants to hump in the rump!
DENIRO QUEERO is not from the right though. He is from the WRONG, the TOTALLY WRONG smoked too much bong wants man Ding Dong from hong kong sohe can play ping pong with his fece covered balls!

Doesn't the old geezer know that his day is done. He is just trying to look good for liberal looney youngsters. Doesn't he know that trump has just sealed the deal of the century with little rocket man? No other prez has done that since the two koreas went to war. Not even our first BASS taurd President Obama since his muzzie dad left his old lady for other women. I wonder if she was like Hillary the most cheated on woman in America.
 feirene
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2018 2:35:39 PM
ok.

Messages this short may not be posted
 LGL1975
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2018 4:44:36 AM
People should be free to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We need to protect our rights to keep lunatics like this in check.

I don't care what your religious beliefs are, and I don't care that you offer certain products/services but not others...you refuse to offer your product/service of your business to someone because you don't approve of them based on some religious stance, you should be ****ing whipped. Whipped bloody. And any judge supporting this nonsense should be whipped bloody also. ****ing blood on the ground for that bullshit. I'm not kidding.
 LGL1975
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2018 5:07:36 AM

Why is Gangsta Deniro saying something Queero? He says EFF Trump like he wants to hump in the rump!

Hollywood is government propaganda you shouldn't take any of that at face value.

DeNiro and the other Hollywood libs are trashing Trump so the the poor white trash will embrace him as their hero. (reverse psychology)

Trump is a puppet of the elite (rich white people). But to protect them from criticism he disguises himself as a representative of poor white people. Particularly those who are resentful towards multiculturalism.

This provides the liberal opposition with a scapegoat. Trump is associated with racism, sexism, xenophobia and everything else they've been taught to hate. And they lose focus in their attacks on the 1%.
 saffata
Msg: 125
Posted: 6/15/2018 5:12:45 AM
""""People should be free to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We need to protect our rights to keep lunatics like this in check."""

I'd go an extra step. Towns and cities should be able to deny entrance to any person deemed unfit to enter by the local councel..you wouldn't be allowed to enter my city lol, nor thunder. If we caught you on our streets, automatic year in the county jail.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Baker Wins...Gay Couple Loses...