Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > We lost another to suicide      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 panfata
Msg: 77
We lost another to suicidePage 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Ata boy, you've got a can-do attitude:)

Just obstinate...but I have to admit....the boards are not nearly as fun as they once were...but for the constant profile terminations, i probably would have disappeared long ago...along with the other good posters like KJ..... I mean there is nobody left here who really is as much fun as most of those now gone. I do like irritating the leftists though...such trash.

I like Hawk's posts because they are insightful...sometimes Mustang has some knowledgeable things to say, Vlad and Billy are interesting characters....but among the left....and the right...you mainly have whiners these days.....

so we will see how much longer I stick around myself.
 panfata
Msg: 78
We lost another to suicide
Posted: 6/18/2018 12:48:05 PM
I find interesting that when I am the last post in a thread, and than my profile deleted...the last page in the thread is inaccessible until somebody posts from a previous page...their software is definitely degrading with time...only a matter of time until the board closes down...

you can even see the robotic names at the close of every thread after my profile has been deleted.

three profiles deleted today...so I create at least three tonight..or more if necessary :-)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2018 1:29:55 PM
I forget what thread it was last week where pages were inaccessible. I don't know why people delete each other when people can come back anyway. Also, with the political threads, it's funny to see the same people posting with little opposition, which is boring, but at the same time, the bashing of ideas isn't conducive to anything. The left doesn't want to hear what anyone else has to say, here or anywhere else.

The republicans are quietly watching, like we did when the media slanted the news to say everyone was behind Hillary, and the dems bought into it. The constant outrage in the news about Trump falls on deaf ears for republicans. Dems are falling for it again to think the outrage goes beyond them.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 85
Posted: 6/19/2018 5:58:59 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't care where on the political spectrum you fall ........ if you're taking a thread about a suicide and turning it into partisan pissing match about abortion or anything else, you've got freaking issues. There's a reason so many people have stopped coming in here - and you're it.

Newyorker how pathetic does a person have to be that they're still bringing up politics on this kind of thread?
 _tholiån_webmaster
Msg: 86
We Lost Another to Suicide
Posted: 6/19/2018 8:08:03 PM
The republicans are quietly watching, like we did when the media slanted the news to say everyone was behind Hillary, and the dems bought into it. #79

MachIMustangII
Msg: 87
Posted: 6/19/2018 8:43:34 PM
"when the media slanted the news to say everyone was behind Hillary, and the dems bought into it."

>>>and she won the popular vote....so millions were behind her.

" The constant outrage in the news about Trump falls on deaf ears for Republicans"

>>>which is why Ted Cruz et al are coughing up bills about separating the children. b/c they're so deaf to the outrage.

I mean, if we're off topic, we should at least be accurate :)

suicide is a bad thing, the real victims are the ones left behind....and its existed since life began. As usual, its celebrities who bring us awareness of an issue.

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/27/586586267/as-milk-prices-decline-worries-about-dairy-farmer-suicides-rise
 warmlightning
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2018 8:44:41 PM

I find interesting that when I am the last post in a thread, and than my profile deleted...the last page in the thread is inaccessible until somebody posts from a previous page

Hmmm. you didn't believe me? I told you how ALGORITHMS work

their software is definitely degrading with time

"their" software (and it's not "software") doesn't "degrade" with time. The coding continues on unabated until a programer changes the coding.

it's only a matter of time until the board closes down...

Ha ha ha, you'd be responsible for this outcome. You keep hammering the system with your delete/reporting and gazillion profile creations. Dude, as mentioned... it's you that's closing down this once viable resource for communication, community and freedom of speech. Does that tickle your fancy?

you can even see the robotic names at the close of every thread after my profile has been deleted.

three profiles deleted today...so I create at least three tonight..or more if necessary :-)

So, your purpose in life is to get the POF FORUMS shut down?
Hmmm, ok... weird
Love you.
 vikata
Msg: 89
Posted: 6/20/2018 6:02:22 AM
Rather than trying to victimize the victim, me in this case warm, perhaps you should cast your ire at those responsible for what this board has become. I started out posting with a jovial profile and was deleted because some of the women did not like the content of my posts. That is intolerable. Offencive conduct insults Etc power one thing. Political speech and opinionated speech is something else. I don't give a f*** what POF likes or doesn't like or what they shut down or don't shut down. Admin are a bunch of idiots the way they have run this at this board. They never showed up given the animals the right to automatically terminate anybody, they should have a blocking feature, and they should have programmers to correct the corruption in the coding and software as it occurs, and possibly upgrade where feasible. If you are admin,.... f*** you for the way you have handled this board
 liightata
Msg: 90
Posted: 6/20/2018 8:42:21 AM
hey Warm.... if you are admin...keep on terminating and I will keep on creating...you made me feel terrible that I might be responsible for the demise of the board...but somehow i will get over it and go on with my life and with posting here. :-)

For any who have trouble keeping or even creating a profile here:

1) Use an Android phone to create your profiles, or if you are using an apple...you may want to search what software you can download to hide the info your device is leaking about you.

2) Use the cellular network, not your home network to log in.

3) Clear your cache.

4) Create your profile

5) Save.

6) Log out of your cellular network

7) Clear your cache

8) log back into your cellular network

9) Rinse and repeat.

10) I use fake emails, fake cities, fake zip codes. I don't bother looking anything up... the system does not require a real email address or any sort of activation to post here like most message boards. If the system is changed, than I will be gone...but so far no changes.

11) I just fill out the bare minimum on the pof registration page...and then do so randomly...so my profile is created in about 60 seconds.

I am not advocating breaking POF terms of service...on the otherhand, the way people have been terminated from this board is inequitable and unreasonable. Its one thing to terminate for offensive and insulting conduct, another being terminated simply because of your opinions and the content of your posts. I will do what I want on this board as long as I can because I will not allow anybody to tell me I cannot post where I want to post...just the opposite.

FUK POF and its Administrators who killed, by their actions, what used to be a very good, vibrant message board.
 liightata
Msg: 91
Posted: 6/20/2018 8:47:40 AM
By the way, I also personally use Kaspersky Internet Explorer, which I believe is about the best malware protection you can get out there (I also use Malwarebytes premium and run them together)...since using Kaspersky...years now, I have never been successfully attacked by a Virus, a Trojan, Ransomware or anything else.

Kaspersky also has a privacy mode which allows you to post, and hides a lot of information about your computer etc. to the websites you visit. It also has its own Virtual Private Network, which of course hides your IP address.

I have noticed though I can not create a profile with a VPN, so I create my profiles with a cellular network where the IPs are changed everytime I log in and out of the cellular network.

Just saying.
 liightata
Msg: 92
Posted: 6/20/2018 8:53:52 AM
One last bit of advice, to people like Viper......

When you create your profiles as I suggested, you can create numerous profiles in a matter of minutes. Before you know it you will have 15 profiles saved and ready to use whenever necessary. If you post here and lost five profiles in one day, it is eazy to create five profiles that evening and always be ahead of the game. No necessity of waiting three days to create a new profile, and if they are all created from different IPs as they will be if you use a cellular network each time you create your profile (signing in and out to change the IP)... POF can not automatically sweep and delete your new profiles.

So everybody who has been wantonly terminated here... that is how you can keep posting here.

Or of course you can always be perfectly nice to everybody, never raise any heated issues... and you can post here for years...maybe... but remember, people like Eric were terminated for no reason at all... so anybody can be terminated here simply because another poster wants to terminate you.

You don't have to accept that though.... I sure haven't.
 Kokomo60
Msg: 93
Posted: 6/20/2018 7:45:43 PM
Oh my. This just keeps getting crazier and crazier. Its like you are possessed, that this is your personal domain and you rule like a crazed King Nut Job. You have indeed turned "Gollum" and this forum is your "Precious". You are full on wacko. I wonder what your wife, colleagues, clients, friends would think of you if they saw what you spend your spare time doing. I'm wondering if you're sane enough to continue in your profession. You used to be someone worthy of respect and friendship, now you are full on psychotic. Your fixation on this forum, even your fixation on KJ makes a person question your sanity. Ask yourself - what would your friends say if they saw your rantings on here? OMG man, go have a good long look in the mirror and see what you have become. I'm just a woman that used swear words and calls a spade a spade - YOU are crazy. You need medication.

You whine about those being deleted yet you report and delete all the time. You got rid of me and the rest...why? Because this is YOUR personal forum and we clutter it up with our opinions? What makes your opinion any more valid than mine or Jo Van's or Funchef's or Mungo's or Dee's. You do that. Why?

Honestly, you USED to be someone....now you are just like the trailer trash you mock on here. "Gollum", you truly have become just like Gollum in the movie Lord of the Rings, especially just near the end. You have become TallIQ and CuriousDB - fcking crazy. You are mocked and laughed at here. You have become a joke. Look in the mirror.....what would your friends and family think of your ramblings, ranting and raving on here.

Geez, give it up.

I'm done. Give it your best shot, it only takes a couple of reports to nuke someone and you're an expert at it. You USED to be respected - Gollum.
 flapata
Msg: 94
Posted: 6/20/2018 8:04:28 PM
Lol...welcome back 47. Good to see your week long vacation has calmed you down :-)
 _tholiån_webmaster
Msg: 95
Suicide Is Painless
Posted: 6/20/2018 8:58:18 PM
Trollata needs some heavy medication alright.

Or get laid.

NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2018 10:53:41 PM
@lightata:

Its one thing to terminate for offensive and insulting conduct, another being terminated simply because of your opinions and the content of your posts

Did it ever occur to you that the opinions and the content of said posts might be offensive, and qualify as insulting conduct?
 zoltata
Msg: 97
Posted: 6/21/2018 5:26:26 AM
^^^^ of course. We should all be aware of that. That is why I held it against a former friend who accused Israel of being a very nasty nation, who accused Jewish parents of mutilating their sons through the barbaric practice of circumcision. She should have known better. Why I held it against cotter and Jovan for their non-ztop antisemiticism. Insulting conduct obviously occurs where the content is intentionally directed at a particular person or is stated when that person knows or should know how offensive their posts to particular people. When they still double down and triple down after protest, they are revealing a lot abou the types of people they really are. When they put their free speech rights over the interests of the people they have offended, they are people who are not that person's friend or anything close. They are simply another loudmouth in the wilderness not deserving of the time of day.
 zoltata
Msg: 98
Posted: 6/21/2018 5:35:59 AM
I'm not trying to shut down free speech above. People still have the right to give an opinion. Just don't pretend to be friends with the people you have insulted. If people choose to put their right to express an opinion over any sort of relationship they may have had with a person they are offending, it's their right to do so. I have no problem with their doing it. In my case, I simply write off the relationship.
 Kokomo60
Msg: 99
Posted: 6/21/2018 6:51:25 AM

I'm not trying to shut down free speech above. People still have the right to give an opinion.

Bullshyt. That is a blatant lie. When you go around deleting profiles you deem unworthy or from someone you don't like.
You spend your day offending people on here. You insult and bully. And who the fck are you? Gollum, you've turned into a crazed man that is an annoyance to those posting here and an embarrassment to yourself, your family and your profession. Get some help. Just look at your rantings of late...at me, at Jo Van, at anyone. And your unhealthy fixation on these forums and posting 5 or 8 rants in a row - how to "beat the system" "I can create 10 profiles a night", blah, blah, blah - certifiable. Truly. Again, look at yourself in the mirror and say "what would my wife think?" or "what would my family think of my rantings" or "is this professional".

Each of us determines whether to keep a "relationship" and I determined a long, long time ago...before returning here....that you had gone off the deep end. You were no longer sane, your comments were, for the most part, those of a crazy man.

So you keep making those profiles, the system will continue to delete you....or a couple others that think you are in need of medication too. Maybe go to another forum where "smart and accomplished" (said very tongue in cheek) people hang out. You're just a laughing stock here and most can't be bothered with you.
 sexandthepof
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2018 9:58:04 AM

for me...it just once again proves that fame and fortune does not equate to happiness....

Perhaps, but I would much rather be miserable in a Mercedes, than a Mazda.

But the cost to maintain or repair the Mercedes when you get into an accident (it can happen anytime) will cause you much bigger misery than with the Mazda.

There are people who can afford to buy a Mercedes or a BMW, but they prefer to buy a Honda, Acura, Toyota or a Lexus. And they are happy with what they have.

There are people who seem to have everything but are never satisfied or happy with what they have. That's why they are miserable and depressed.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > We lost another to suicide