Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > We lost another to suicide      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NewYorker58
Msg: 166
view profile
History
We lost another to suicidePage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Very interesting. This thread can't be accessed to see the last page or 2. Potata, tomata, hotata, et al. Were you the last poster by any chance?
 laughata
Msg: 167
We lost another to suicide
Posted: 6/22/2018 10:50:28 AM
^^^ I don't recall honestly. Not my concern though. If boards become unreadable...oh well. And if this message board goes, so much for the better. :-)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2018 10:55:13 AM
I was just curious since you had mentioned that was happening. C'est la vie.
 laughata
Msg: 169
Posted: 6/22/2018 11:09:44 AM
Yep... it is what it is. I think that POF robots searched out my profiles and deleted them. Somehow that messed with viewing the boards. I'm guessing Laughata will soon be gone too...its about due for a robotic attack.
 Sandbyday
Msg: 170
Posted: 6/25/2018 10:31:27 PM

Mental is a terrible, REAL disease that requires real solutions, like intensive therapy, medications that treat it, and an understand network of support.

Oh I agree wholeheartedly. Every single person on the left should ALL undergo "intensive therapy, medications that treat it, and an understand network of support." Just look at what Auntie Maxine is advocating.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 171
Posted: 6/26/2018 7:24:41 AM
what's Auntie Maxine doing wrong? Chump told his supporters to hit protesters and he'd pay the legal fees. Oh, now you're selectively outraged? Didn't hear you complain before.

meanwhile, other suicides that go under the radar in America b/c they aren't celebrities:

"The unequal economy that's emerged over the past decade, combined with patchy access to health care in rural areas, have had a severe impact on the people growing America's food. Recent data shows just how much. Farmers are dying by suicide at a higher rate than any other occupational group, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/farmers-are-killing-themselves-in-staggering-numbers/ar-AAzbcCN?ocid=spartanntp

Too bad they can't get health care in those states with Republican governors who wanted nothing to do with Obamacare's subsidies, so the insurance companies pulled out.
 from site to sight
Msg: 172
Posted: 6/26/2018 8:26:18 AM
I saw news footage interviewing people who are sky walkers. These are people who will scale a tall building and walk along the outer ledge, or on construction cranes 20 or 30 stories up in the air. One wrong move or a strong gust of wind means instant death. The all say flirting with instant death is a thrill like no other. I wouldn't consider being splattered all over the pavement below much of a thrill. Are these people considered suicidal?
 chameleonf
Msg: 173
Posted: 6/26/2018 9:23:42 AM
^ It's apparently basically an addiction caused by brain chemistry: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7802751.stm
 Sandbyday
Msg: 174
Posted: 6/26/2018 1:54:21 PM

what's Auntie Maxine doing wrong? Chump told his supporters to hit protesters and he'd pay the legal fees. Oh, now you're selectively outraged? Didn't hear you complain before.

Just where and when exactly were you attempting to listen to me lmfao?

So, new precedent set here. If Sandbyday did not post a complaint about a Republican condoning violence in plenty of fish forums, all Democrats condoning violent acts against Republicans must be regarded as just and necessary.

You all may as well concede your loss in 2020 right now.
On wait, you might still have a chance with your cute old hag Stormy Daniels.
 Sandbyday
Msg: 175
Posted: 6/27/2018 3:59:47 AM

I have to give you credit for being able to so consistently use just .1% of your capacity. Most people use significantly more than that just to breath

Obviously I'm extra especially terrific because I can do that in my sleep.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > We lost another to suicide