Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Has #Metoo invaded online dating?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Has #Metoo invaded online dating?Page 4 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

America is actually number 10 in the world's countries for the worst place women can live (because of our massive rates of sexual violence, work place harassment, etc)

Thats complete BS. The stats are padded because women will raise their hand to the question "have you been sexually assaulted" if someone looked at them and the girl didn't find them attractive....

They will raise their hand if a man they didn't like asked them out.
or if someone cat calls them. To feminists its all sexual assault. Thats why Matt damon was demonized for expressing that there are degrees to these actions and you cant lump in saying hello, to rape.

the numbers are padded , but the truth is that north America is one of the best places for women.

If you read blonde's responses in other topics and forum sections you'll come to the conclusion that she trolls differing areas looking to post her "lovingly" accurate comments.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 77
Has #Metoo invaded online dating?
Posted: 7/11/2018 4:03:17 AM
^ In this case I quoted another female forumite.

Glad you & the male above you have shown how you feel about women.

So if a women is not a passive, kissing a male's butt, she is not "loving"?

LMAO
 Tech30
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2018 7:03:39 AM
I love women. Most are great. Its the minority of feminists who make things up to play victim and claim oppression that me and normal men dont care for. Most times when a women decides she doesnt need a man and buys some cats instead, its because good men know to avoid her drama causing fantasy world living ass.
 2ufo
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2018 8:34:07 AM
Or it's because she's figured out that cats are easier to deal with.

(Disclaimer. I do not have any cats.)
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/11/2018 8:37:47 AM

I love women. Most are great. Its the minority of feminists who make things up to play victim and claim oppression that me and normal men dont care for. Most times when a women decides she doesnt need a man and buys some cats instead, its because good men know to avoid her drama causing fantasy world living ass.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/901917datingPostpage6.aspx

once again, I am quoting Madame:

"who are feminists?

Dont assume what women say to YOU is the same as what they say to other women.

Women will discount feminism in front of MEN to appeal to them, but among women that's not the case. Most women ARE feminist, and its VERY easy to prove: the majority of woman would NEVER want a return to life before feminism. They do NOT want to lose their right to vote, get an education, have access to birth control or jobs. And men, for all their crap talking about feminism, wouldn't want a return to that world either. They LIKE being able to have sex with women without having to worry about a shot gun wedding because he made her pregnant. Most men LIKE having a woman that can speak with some intelligence, and can add to the economic security of their home.

I do find it odd that men get more worked up over feminists being upset with men for the abuse they have survived, than with fellow men for actually creating a world where so many are abused. That's a massive red flag someone's empathy and sense of priorities is extremely.
I never met a man who complained about feminism that wasn't a sexist. Just like I never met a white person who complained about civil rights that wasn't a racist."
 Tech30
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2018 9:47:56 AM
Whats the point in your quote? I think I already replied to those mindless posts.

The point is , modern feminism is a joke . They are against men, and good looking women, and most women dont consider themselves feminists. Feminists and Social justice warriors go hand today and people are past the point of being sick of them.

Women had their "slut walk" to show that women should be able to wear anything or nothing at all and not be harassed, then they go and take jobs away from Grid girls who are paid to look pretty and entertain because ugly feminists were jealous. Then they go and get rid of the bikini part of the miss america competition.....

Feminists today dont know which way is up and are nothing more than children who enjoy tantrums so much they look for any excuse to have one. Smart men know to avoid women with the tell tale signs of a feminist.

Enjoy your cats and soy boys
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2018 10:13:14 AM

There are several varieties of feminists. The smallest and most vocal are radical feminism. Most women want equality but they stir clear of the radicals. Radical feminists are not pushing for equality: they demand pure D power and control. The majority of women disassociate themselves with this minority branch. If you remember how Hillary Clinton railed on women who voted for Donald Trump. The queen bee's true colors came through. Later she offered a weak apology to these women that she downgraded so vehemently. Radical feminists are at one extreme and they declare that all men are of the opposite extreme. The majority of men and women realize this and this radical group looses credibility because of this.

The only time I use the term feminist is when dealing with the radical variety. Unfortunately our news media focuses on this most radical group. While most women want equal opportunity they recognize men and women have differences. Women like a gentleman who displays masculinity. Sad that feminists have been able to create the image of being masculine is evil.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2018 10:25:38 AM
I think a woman can be a modified feminist. Of course I want the right to vote, and have pay equal to a man for the same jobs. I don't think a woman can do everything a man can do if the job requires great physical strength.

Miss America is evolving. Women shouldn't be judged wearing bathing suits. Now I think they're saying women should look healthy. You can tell that from regular clothes. A woman is still healthy with a few extra pounds, and a woman is healthy that is bottom heavy, has heavy arms or legs and that doesn't have what is a perfect figure, that was deemed by men. That's not fair to women, or kind, to be thought of as less than a woman for not having a balanced looking body.

To the men, if you had a daughter, you would not want her self-esteem destroyed because she didn't literally measure up to a man's physical ideas of what she should look like. If you saw her distressed over it, would you not comfort her, and tell her no one is better than you?
 Coma_White
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2018 10:36:08 AM

Miss America is evolving. Women shouldn't be judged wearing bathing suits. Now I think they're saying women should look healthy. You can tell that from regular clothes. A woman is still healthy with a few extra pounds, and a woman is healthy that is bottom heavy, has heavy arms or legs and that doesn't have what is a perfect figure, that was deemed by men. That's not fair to women, or kind, to be thought of as less than a woman for not having a balanced looking body.

To the men, if you had a daughter, you would not want her self-esteem destroyed because she didn't literally measure up to a man's physical ideas of what she should look like. If you saw her distressed over it, would you not comfort her, and tell her no one is better than you?

I get that, but there's really no difference between Miss America and a body building competition. If there is no ideal look, then it's just a free for all with no goal. The human body isn't something we should be ashamed of so I see no problem with wearing swimsuits. Women that don't fit the ideal Miss America appearance can still be beautiful. Men can also be judged in the same way based on height, bone structure and muscle to fat ratio. People are looking too deeply into this. It's just a silly beauty contest. Not being the most beautiful man or woman in America doesn't mean you still can't be hot.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2018 10:56:32 AM
That rationale is okay for an adult, but for young girls that are still developing their self worth, that can be hurtful to them and damaging. If you have what's considered an unbalanced body, you can't diet or exercise that away. I saw this my whole life, friends that were tortured by not having a balanced figure. Some women still think they can exercise or diet away uneven body parts, and of course you can't. You can exercise until the cows come home, and those body parts will still be considered too big or too small. A woman with an A cup size doesn't deserve to go thru life feeling like crap, and believe me, they do for many of them.
 reverendswine
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/11/2018 11:12:21 AM
Have any of you crybabies ever stopped whining long enough to realize men aren't always the root of your insecurities about your bodies?? Your harshest critics are often your fellow WOMEN.

Yeah, men have it SO much easier. Their balding and Dad Bod sporting asses can reel in a supermodel at the mere snap of their fingers.

Please bury this "only women can be victims" shit once and for all. It's fücking pathetic.
 reverendswine
Msg: 87
Posted: 7/11/2018 3:15:49 PM
Here you go, kids! A PERFECT example to support my post above.

Completely unprovoked, as well.

Enjoy!!

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16716249.aspx
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/11/2018 8:24:04 PM
Well given the amount of women on this site who think they’re either a princess or a diva, I don’t think they have a problem with their own self-image.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2018 9:00:25 PM
Everyone should be happy with their self-image. Women tend to be hard on themselves. We get influenced by various forms of media starting as children, telling us we can always look better. That means the person you are isn't good enough, and you have to wake up each day and be something or somebody else. After that brainwashing, we spend decades trying to overcome what we learned, and try to love ourselves for who we really are.

Who is a princess here? I see mostly single women going it alone, and taking care of business.
 jco415
Msg: 90
Posted: 7/11/2018 9:46:17 PM

Everyone should be happy with their self-image. Women tend to be hard on themselves. We get influenced by various forms of media starting as children, telling us we can always look better. That means the person you are isn't good enough, and you have to wake up each day and be something or somebody else. After that brainwashing, we spend decades trying to overcome what we learned, and try to love ourselves for who we really are.
Do you honestly think males are not subject to just as much pressure? They are...they just have the added burden of not being allowed to talk about it!
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2018 11:14:09 AM
The movement has not affected anything regarding dating.

Prior experiences of each individual influences all decisions.Nothing new.

NEEEEEXT question.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2018 11:37:23 AM
Jco, for how men are brought up to be, I don't think life is necessarily easy for them. I'm just presenting what women may go thru, as its something men may not think about.

jco415
Msg: 93
Posted: 7/12/2018 12:13:42 PM
^^^^ How on Earth can we not think about it? We've been beaten over our heads with it our entire lives! Geesh! Get over yourselves already!
 2ufo
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2018 12:19:50 PM

Smart men know to avoid women with the tell tale signs of a feminist.

You mean, like a job and their own money?
Say, doesn't your current girlfriend have a job? And paid for part of y'all's first date?
Feminist.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2018 12:26:58 PM
Jco, well that's kind of rude. I hope you don't take that attitude with women you date, but I'm sure you do, then men wonder why they're dateless. Bad attitudes are obvious. I'm open to hearing what men have to say. If I can learn something new from men, I'm happy to do so. What I've learned from being here is that there's a lot of social awkwardness, and I feel for those men, and there's a lot of women haters that want to use women solely for sex, but yet despise them.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 96
Posted: 7/12/2018 5:25:54 PM
^^^ Apparently you overlook all the man-haters and misandry that also goes on here. No woman can be used solely for sex if she doesn’t allow herself to be.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2018 8:18:20 PM
I don't think I see anyone here that hates men that I can think of offhand. Everyone has their bad date, relationship or marriage stories, men included, but that doesn't mean they hate the opposite sex.

Women can be used for sex by men that pretend they want a relationship instead of choosing women like themselves that just want to date.
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2018 9:04:39 PM

Yet another woman who views life at one extreme and demands that all men are at the opposite extreme. She can't believe that there are men and women somewhere in the middle of the argument she's presenting.

As I stated earlier, she fosters the philosophy that "if a men's mouths are moving they are all lying".
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 99
Posted: 7/12/2018 9:29:22 PM

BA, talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. Most men don’t want a passive, butt-kissing woman and they don’t want an authoritative, argumentative woman either. They want a woman who can express her opinions constructively and compromise when they don’t see eye-to-eye.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2018 4:56:58 AM
LOL,..………. SMH...…………. RME's
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Has #Metoo invaded online dating?