Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Dating a pair of tets      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 feirene
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Dating a pair of tetsPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Haha. I'm not saying anything but you're still sounding pretty sheltered right now.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.So low quality i am.Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 10ky
Msg: 27
Dating a pair of tets
Posted: 6/11/2018 12:49:36 AM
Lets forget this. It's confusing. Listen, I was wondering: are you nipples pierced - if you don't mind me asking of course? I'm kinda curious.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Dating a pair of tets
Posted: 6/11/2018 1:08:08 AM
You know, 10ky, just because you like repeating your weird little stories, it still doesn'tmake them real. It just makes you sound more delusional.
 feirene
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Dating a pair of tets
Posted: 6/11/2018 1:08:41 AM
It's not confusing, was just seeing how far i could you push you to fantasize about guys doing stuff together.
No they aren't pierced, only my face and ears are. My belly button i did that 3 times but every time it worked it's way out so i stopped doing it.
 10ky
Msg: 30
Dating a pair of tets
Posted: 6/11/2018 1:25:51 AM
-feirene
Right. They aren't then. Thought most people's are. No way you'll ever breastfeed you puppies should you ever decide to setup litter then.

Bull aside, you should have em pierced (given that u are into this stuff). Apparently, it can be quite stimulating for the ladies to have their partner pull on their tit-piercing while having s3x. Is what am told is all.

Nae. Forget about it. I ain't gonnae be fantasising about no bl0kes shagging. It's kinda.. you know. It's not my cuppa. I find it sort of.. I don't like it at all :/
 rekirked
Msg: 31
Dating a pair of tets
Posted: 6/11/2018 2:22:30 AM

Are you telling me that I'm one of the last few men virgin-of-arse left around? Well, then, I guess that's the way it's gonnae be then. I'm handling no c0ck let alone sit on one. You guys can experiment as much as you like. I'm appalled. (Walks away)

You know where the male G spot is....right?
 feirene
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Dating a pair of tets
Posted: 6/11/2018 4:30:04 AM

Right. They aren't then. Thought most people's are. No way you'll ever breastfeed you puppies should you ever decide to setup litter then.

Bull aside, you should have em pierced (given that u are into this stuff). Apparently, it can be quite stimulating for the ladies to have their partner pull on their tit-piercing while having s3x. Is what am told is all.

Nae. Forget about it. I ain't gonnae be fantasising about no bl0kes shagging. It's kinda.. you know. It's not my cuppa. I find it sort of.. I don't like it at all :/

Just never fancied messing around with my boobs that way, kind of like them as they are. And too late, i BF 3 out of 4 kids already.

Am ignoring the rest of this stuff now. It's not sexy.
 10ky
Msg: 33
Dating a pair of tets
Posted: 6/11/2018 4:43:13 AM
-kirkowitz
Certainly not up the anus else prisoners would be some of the happiest folk on the planet I says. Logical, no?

-feirene
Awright. Feel free to ignore whatever you see see fit, love. Xx I got a stiff just writing it up, frankly. (shrugs)
 feirene
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Dating a pair of tets
Posted: 6/11/2018 2:10:20 PM
Goodnight strange but amusing person. :)

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 10ky
Msg: 35
Dating a pair of tets
Posted: 6/11/2018 5:54:04 PM
Night. See you around. Xx (:

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Dating a pair of tets