Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > BIB method of dating....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cooldog65
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Is that a banana or are you happy to see me?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

And if I pay for my own bananas....will the man think I have low standards and will be an easy lay?

No. Only NooYawker58 will think that...
 NewYorker58
Msg: 27
view profile
History
hope she's a hot Chiquita
Posted: 6/13/2018 5:09:11 AM
I've never heard of this. Grocery stores can be a good pick up place. Shop slowly, look friendly and open to meeting someone. Look approachable.

OP, your silhouette would be interesting if it included a banana😉😇😈
 browneyesboo
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2018 6:40:31 AM
Next time I go to the grocery store, I'm going to walk
through the aisles eating a banana provocatively...
see what that gets me.

I'll keep apples in my basket and maybe some
cheese. I can't go to the grocery store and not buy
cheese.
 CBGB77
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2018 7:31:02 AM
Try peaches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MlTg4RNQcc
 reverendswine
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/13/2018 11:16:07 AM
I'm not one for trying to pick up anyone in grocery stores. I'm in a shit mood when I'm in them. The stores here are as congested as a Los Angeles freeway, and I just want to get the fück out before I grab a mop and disembowel someone with it.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2018 11:32:22 AM
Mustang wrote:
Then I teased her about it being a dirty penny, and that become a running joke. sometimes, just livening up a boring shift helps...
First time with my fave checkout girl, a funny story. We chatted and joked, etc. she rang me up, I'm thinking to myself, "ya I still got it" which older men sometimes have to prove to themselves.....and then she gave me a knockout punch with, "I'm giving you the senior discount." WHich to a guy teetering on irrelevance, coming from a young woman...she might as well have said, "Sir, you forgot your Depends!" Ugh.

I picked up, dusted off and reattached my sack, and summoned up the wee bit of testosterone I have left, and fought back. "What tha ..?!?! Do I really look 65??!!" Instead of apologizing, she flashed a smile and said "yes!"....and ripped away any remaining manly dignity I had. BUT one thing older guys like is chutzpah, and she had tons of that. So she immediately went into my cashier-sh*t talking Hall of Fame, lol.

Afterwards, the senior discount thing became a running joke among many. I do agree that these are thankless jobs, and sometimes clerks appreciate customers who can break up the monotony. At my age, that's all I have to offer now to a 20-something lol.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/13/2018 7:00:37 PM
I get Pig's attitude, I used to work in a grocery store, and there were plenty of "get in, now get me the hell out" and then there were the people who stepped in to socialize with everyone (yes it was a small town).

SS454, the next time a hot young lass offers the senior discount, answer with a s-eating smile, "Seen-yor discount? but i'm not Spanish!" or "Senor Discount? but I'm Senor -===" and whatever suggestive name fits the situation :) I personally love this response b/c i'm not denying she's right, i'm just showing her...well, maybe i'm not showing her anything, but i'd like to think I am.

now i'm going to submit a dirty joke b/c of your story--everyone probably has heard it, but just in case.

Divorcee goes into the grocery store, notices the high school football player bagging her groceries is built like a Greek god. He asks if he can take her bags out to her car, and she says yes, and as she watches his tight end walk in front of her, she tries to think fast. She figures these young guys, they like cougars, they're direct, so she tries her shot:

"son," she says, " I have to tell you--I have an itchy Pvssy"

and he says,

"MA'am, you're going to have to point it out to me--I just can't tell one Japanese car from another"
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 33
view profile
History
BIB method of dating....
Posted: 6/14/2018 2:46:30 AM

OMG do people really actually do stuff like this?

No, they don't. :) If you camp out at a grocery store long enough during prime-time TV hours hoping to find ladies with a stockpile of bananas (several clumps of them piled) at the top of her cart -- I'm sure after several months you may end up seeing a handful without a ring on, and maybe one of them is trying out this not-followed "thing". In the end, it's not a thing that's being done -- your chances are infinitely better hanging out in the produce section following gals with just a basket (not a shopping cart) without a ring, and striking up passing conversation-comments.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 34
view profile
History
BIB method of dating....
Posted: 6/14/2018 7:43:31 AM
Mustang wrote:
I get Pig's attitude
I also don't blame him for being wary at grocery stores. Especially near the meat department. After all, he's one overzealous butcher away from being stuffed in a plastic package and sold for someone's pulled pork platter that evening.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 35
view profile
History
BIB method of dating....
Posted: 6/14/2018 8:05:02 AM
Mustang wrote:
SS454, the next time a hot young lass offers the senior discount, answer with a s-eating smile, "Seen-yor discount? but i'm not Spanish!" or "Senor Discount? but I'm Senor -===" and whatever suggestive name fits the situation :) I personally love this response b/c i'm not denying she's right, i'm just showing her...well, maybe i'm not showing her anything, but i'd like to think I am.
That may be fine at your age, but I don't get "suggestive" flirting with 20-somethings, lol....don't wanna be that dirty ol' man...now if SHE starts it, that's a whole 'nother ballgame.

Our flirting was all non-sexual and the reason why we got along so well is she knew I was safe..if I was 20 years younger, may have been a whole 'nother dynamic. I just enjoyed if for what it was. And now a particular Hall and Oates song just plays in my mind when I'm there. Alas....life goes on...
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 36
view profile
History
BIB method of dating....
Posted: 6/14/2018 8:38:57 AM
msg #36:
Mustang wrote:
That may be fine at your age, but I don't get "suggestive" flirting with 20-somethings, lol....don't wanna be that dirty ol' man...now if SHE starts it, that's a whole 'nother ballgame.

IMO Creepy at any age.
Shudder
 sun___flower
Msg: 37
view profile
History
BIB method of dating....
Posted: 6/14/2018 11:27:59 AM
GTO
"Senor Discount? but I'm Senor -===" and whatever suggestive name fits the situation :) I personally love this response b/c i'm not denying she's right, i'm just showing her...well, maybe i'm not showing her anything, but i'd like to think I am.

Are you serious?
 spot4username
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/14/2018 3:30:36 PM

IMO Creepy at any age.
Shudder

Are you serious?

I agree with both of these posters.
AND
I will tell you that it makes cashiers uncomfortable. Especially if they are young and/or not worldly.

Today is Senior day at my store. It is always a nightmare. Today was no exception.

Just one example -
I was helping a customer understand his receipt. He was being difficult when he thought he was being amusing. I told him with a smile that he was giving me a rough time. His response? I'd like to give you a rough time, it would be a lot of fun. He is 84. I told him I did not appreciate his comment. He told me that a pretty little thing like me should be used to "it". Now I am a 52 year old woman with many years of retail experience. I can hold my own. I guarantee he would have spoken the same way to any of our much, much younger employees.

We have lots of men like this who come in. They all think they are funny, witty, charming, flirty, harmless, whatever. You aren't. Stop. Just stop. Smile. Be polite. Make small talk. You can do all those things without being the creepy guy. Do not attempt to flirt with someone whose job is to be nice to you. She has to smile. She has to be polite. She has to make small talk. We audit cashiers and those are things they are expected to do.

I can't tell you how many times I open a register and pull a guy out of a line to isolate him. They all think it is because they are a favorite customer. No. It is because you creep out the young girls and they have told us. Every once in a blue moon I may open a line when we are really busy and you get the benefit. If it happens pretty much every time you come in the store... you are the creepy guy OR you are the problem customer that none of the cashiers want to deal with.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 39
and Pig and Henry question why i don't approach more often? :)
Posted: 6/14/2018 3:36:14 PM
Am I serious? I try my best not to be :)

Banter does require one to be really good at cold reading to be pulled off, but here's the original setup as SS454 described it:

"then she gave me a knockout punch with, "I'm giving you the senior discount." WHich to a guy teetering on irrelevance, coming from a young woman...she might as well have said, "Sir, you forgot your Depends!" Ugh. I picked up, dusted off and reattached my sack, and summoned up the wee bit of testosterone I have left, and fought back. "What tha ..?!?! Do I really look 65??!!" Instead of apologizing, she flashed a smile and said "yes!"....and ripped away any remaining manly dignity I had. BUT one thing older guys like is chutzpah, and she had tons of that. So she immediately went into my cashier-sh*t talking Hall of Fame, lol. Afterwards, the senior discount thing became a running joke among many. I do agree that these are thankless jobs, and sometimes clerks appreciate customers who can break up the monotony. At my age, that's all I have to offer now to a 20-something lol."

Assuming he read her attitude well, she was teasing/bantering/flirting as other women do with him (according to him, he's attractive enough to get reactions. I'll accept his word for it). Saying my first response, isn't sexual, and can be delivered depending upon the situation. I've worked customer service a long time, I know what he means about monotony and breaking it up--sometimes i'd slip a joke in on the customers to wake 'em up. BUT, if he did think she was s-testing him, then he can ratch it up a little bit. I assume SS454's been around the block a while, he can figure out where "the line" is and not cross over it, and so I gave him a little "Story" as he asked prior.

"Funny the subject of grocery stores came up. GSs are great places to chat up women. But I am currently morning the loss of my ATFCG (All time favourite checkout girl) from my local grocery store. Sure, she was in her 20s....(cue up the haters)...but ALL it was... was a bunch of good ol' fashioned flirting....nuttin' more. She was some type of a supervisor too, ...and would open up a new checkout line for me if it was crowded....so, of course I miss the "special customer treatment" too....I like GS stories. There's a woman, about my age....very attractive that I see around my GS....always in the produce department...see her there all the time....she looks very glamorous, i.e. has money. Well dressed, some jewelry. In the GS. Kinda has her nose in the air, that type. Once she cut me off in the parking lot with her Range Rover, which annoyed me, but wth....I'm easygoing so I never said anything to her."

I do get that men can be jerks. My best friend (female) complained to me today about the creep at her church who waits where she has to walk thru, hoping to get another kiss (they do the handshake thing, including the family who loves coughing and sneezing into their hands and the other family who brings their special needs adult who investigates what's in her nostrils). The guy has a rep for not just being a lech, but a leech to women who he ensnares. The story reminded me of a divorcee down the way from me, I used to mow her lawn back before I had a driver's license. Anyway, the guy she had brought home from the bar came by one time to tell me I was no longer mowing her lawn, HE was going to take care of her now. So she had to come by, explain her poor choices in men, don't worry he's not going to harm you, I straightened him out, you're still hired to mow my lawn.

I get that "men" can be creeps. But as Pig and Henry and some other favored male posters constantly point out, if we want dates, we have to make our interests known, too and not be embarrassed about it (I've contradicted that in the past, and got told by female posters here that women love aggressive men and wished more men had the guts to approach). Don't you three ladies posting above (and anyone else, chime in) agree with these favored posters, or do you wish to discuss a contrary opinion? Rarely and sometimes never, have ladies here brought it up before when these and other men have mentioned it (which surprises me, if you feel this strongly, why not tell these particular men so?) but I'm up for that if you wish to all go there--it is a fine line, and its tricky in the MeToo atmosphere.

it would be nice to have some clarity when its ok and when its not, but as soon as I mention "leagues" and physical appearance, and that some people get a better reception due to their looks, I get lambasted :) so if you'd like to explain it, that would be nifty. Maybe coming from women, it might sink in to some of these guys, why the rest of us "give up too soon" and "go in with negative attitudes towards our success" and don't approach women assuming we already have a chance with them.

sometimes, age diff is a factor, but you'd be surprised at how many females want a "mature" man. I've worked in the food industry, and another neighbor worked the local pizzeria where the adult sons of the owners were dating the high school girls who worked there. what can ya say, love is everywhere, right? :)

at least we won't be talking about bananas anymore, lol
 spot4username
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/14/2018 4:15:25 PM

get that "men" can be creeps. But as Pig and Henry and some other favored male posters constantly point out, if we want dates, we have to make our interests known, too and not be embarrassed about it (I've contradicted that in the past, and got told by female posters here that women love aggressive men and wished more men had the guts to approach). Don't you three ladies posting above (and anyone else, chime in) agree with these favored posters, or do you wish to discuss a contrary opinion? Rarely and sometimes never, have ladies here brought it up before when these and other men have mentioned it (which surprises me, if you feel this strongly, why not tell these particular men so?) but I'm up for that if you wish to all go there--it is a fine line, and its tricky in the MeToo atmosphere.

it would be nice to have some clarity when its ok and when its not, but as soon as I mention "leagues" and physical appearance, and that some people get a better reception due to their looks, I get lambasted :) so if you'd like to explain it, that would be nifty. Maybe coming from women, it might sink in to some of these guys, why the rest of us "give up too soon" and "go in with negative attitudes towards our success" and don't approach women assuming we already have a chance with them.

sometimes, age diff is a factor, but you'd be surprised at how many females want a "mature" man. I've worked in the food industry, and another neighbor worked the local pizzeria where the adult sons of the owners were dating the high school girls who worked there. what can ya say, love is everywhere, right? :)

Sure. If the cashier was a male or if you found the cashier unattractive would the banter be identical? If it wouldn't you are flirting. You have an agenda. You are taking advantage of the fact that the cashier is bound by her desire to keep her job to be nice to you and put up with your clumsy overtures.

A mature man? Do you realize just how young many cashiers are? Do you not realize how messed up the example you gave is?

Haven't you said in these threads that you have changed banks a couple of times due to misreading signals and making the situation with tellers uncomfortable?
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 41
Just stop.
Posted: 6/14/2018 4:36:28 PM
if the cashier was male, or for any other reason I found them unattractive, the banter would be different, that is true. When I flirt, I have an agenda--either to have fun flirting, or to see if I can get a date. But when I engage a human being i'm not interested in by being friendly, I have a different agenda--either i'm having fun, or i'm making them feel more human. I'm actually not taking advantage of the fact she's tied to that register--I used to ask out beautiful women everywhere, b/c my mother had taught me that beautiful women rarely got approached since men figured they were already taken. As it turns out, I learned she was wrong--some of those women became friends so I found out they were only alone when they wished to be, they could always date one of their male friends (who naturally had an agenda, too :) ).

(I put myself thru college working a delicatessen in a grocery store, so I know how it is. Customers who treated us as more than some vending machine, I would find out after 5 years of bantering with them, had once worked customer service themselves. And one sunday, a drunk came in to buy fried chicken and got waited on by a young blonde and keep leering to "look at her legs, give me some thighs and breasts" until I stepped in and took care of him so she could run red faced off to finish up my customer. so, yes, even the drunks have agendas).

I do know how young the cashiers are, I used to work in a grocery store so I talked to cashiers of all ages--moms who worked the early shift to be home in time for the bus, and then the kids who came in after school, did their homework in the breakroom before their shift, college grads who returned for summer, etc. I got to hear them talk about going out with the older single male managers (my former boss even admitted he did it, until one cashier's mom pointed out the age diff). I got to hear about teens going to college parties (excited to be cool), where the older students there hoped to get them drunk and claimed to love them and every other pitch. I had one coworker too young to date try to stick her hands down my pants during winter to warm up. And of course, I listened to women who were old enough to be waitresses and wore their necklines low enough to get bigger tips. I'd try to advise these ladies how to save 'em from themselves, and you can guess how that went :) no one likes free advice. There are some females who don't wish to be hassled, and send out clear signals. There are some who want to date an attractive man, and it has nothing to do with his "confidence" :) Some may just have, frankly, daddy-issues..one teen dated a 50 yr old delivery guy and got married to get the hell out of her dysfunctional house. there were a lot more young ladies "experimenting" with their dating than i'm sure their parents wanted to know.

"Haven't you said in these threads that you have changed banks a couple of times due to misreading signals and making the situation with tellers uncomfortable? "

>>I did change banks once, and so...I've been on the side of the guy who misread the signals and tried to learn from it so I wouldn't repeat the experience. and I've listened to female friends talk. That's why i'm such a bloody expert, from all that experience, lol :) its also why i'm now gun-shy about approaching women. in the past, the normal response was along the lines (believe it or not) of, "oh, I have a boyfriend, but thanks for asking". The bank cashier's reaction was a rare exception, maybe two other women acted that way when I asked them out--both out of my league, so I guess I get the reaction.
 reverendswine
Msg: 42
Just stop.
Posted: 6/14/2018 4:37:40 PM

I told him with a smile that he was giving me a rough time. His response? I'd like to give you a rough time, it would be a lot of fun. He is 84.

That's fücked up and the old buzzards are taking advantage of the circumstances. I like to think of myself as a "say whatever the hell I want" kind of guy, but at the same time, I understand the concept of time and place.

I don't really see too much of guys of any age executing any sort of "day game" around here. I think they realize someone behind them in line would probably get pissed and say something like "hey, hey, hey....this isn't a BAR!"
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/14/2018 6:43:24 PM
This is what I mean when I wrote awhile back that this forum, overall, is weighted towards the outlook of a typical middle aged woman. Well, looks like I ignited a Chernobyl here lol.....nuttin like the itty bitty suggestion of older men picking up young women to light that fuse!!!

Whatever. Mustang, you're 36....I don't think you need to defend yourself, really. At your age, flirting with a woman in her mid 20s is entirely OK in my book. Cashier or not. C'mon!!! Now whether your vibe is "creepy," who knows. But as far as some of the fine wimminsfolk here gettin' their feathers ruffled based on the age difference, I wouldn't worry bout that. A 36 year old flirting or hitting on a 25 year old ain't creepy. Now if your game sux, then it's creepy no matter what, regardless of age.

Now I will say *I *won't say anything suggestive to young women, cuz I'm 20 years older than you. I get it, my time has passed on that particular part of life. Now, about the issue of flirting with cashiers, guess what ladies, that's life. It's what makes the world go round. As long as men are breathing air, that's gonna happen. And after 30 years of sales, all dealing with people, through wins and failures, I think I do know how to ID when I'm making someone uncomfortable, man, woman, old, young, dead, alive, ugly, pretty, nice, assh*le.

One thing many women don't understand is most guys don't just have women jumping to their laps every day. Guys have to be aggressive. Guys have to be creative. And yes, guys have to be funny, witty, charming...etc.etc. etc. And guess what. If you just be polite and make small talk, guess what, that's being a "nice guy," and the NEXT guy in line gets the date. A guy has to think like that. And successful guys pull it off. And the truth is, those cashier girls probably don't mind a flirt - it just has to be the right guy. How does a guy find out if he's the right guy? Just do it. That has to be a guy's mantra. Period. Otherwise he's inflicting some serious punishing on his blowup dolls.

I worked in a restaurant as a 140 pound teen, and I was harassed myself, by my boss, a trailer park queen who was built like a NFL linebacker. And had the demeanor to match. And guess what, I went to my boss, and he just laughed and said "You should take her up on her offer - you could learn somethng!! Just don't do it on the clock!!!" But I don't hold that against all women, and never have.

This isn't to defend 84 year old leches, and I do realize that grocery stores probably have to deal with the worst of the worst, i.e. after all, everyone has to eat, and you get all the men who emerge from their moldy dens and squint their eyes, and haven't been 2 feet from a woman - besides their blowup doll - or a computer screen - in years if not decades. Probably their only chace to talk to a living, breathing, woman in their pitiful lives. Not defending that at all. Just cuz they're creepy, don't hold that against all of us!!!! Guyz gonna do what guyz gonna do!!!!
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 44
view profile
History
BIB method of dating....
Posted: 6/14/2018 7:27:14 PM
My store closes at 9. I buy bananas every time, but not to send any message.

If a woman stands on a sidewalk holding a Polar Pop convenience store cup (or any similar Styrofoam cup), people will think she's a prostitute on duty.

A geezer in front of me told the female cashier he couldn't reach his wallet in his back pocket, could she get it for him? She agreed. The middle aged man in line behind me joked, could she get his too? She announced it would not happen for anyone else.
 ohenryx
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/14/2018 7:28:58 PM
A very interesting back and forth here.

I think the lesson to be learned is, if you’re a man, be leary of coming on to any woman working in a service industry. There was a thread here, a few months back, where I talked about a hair dresser flirting with me. I almost, ALMOST, asked her out, but refrained based on comments that I had read here in these forums. I told the story here, and we had an interesting discussion around it.

If a woman, under any other circumstances, flirts with me, I am going to flirt right back, and ask her out. But if she is at work, and that job is any form of “service industry”, then I will refrain. Hair dresser, grocery store cashier, airline flight attendant, you get my drift.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/14/2018 8:26:08 PM
What constitutes a girl flirting? Being nice? A young girl can be nice to an older dude, because he is old and thinks no one is kind to him anymore. She definitely doesn't think the guy will interpret it as a come on.

In my stores, they're very polite/nice. An interaction is - hi, how are you? Did you find everything okay? It's a beautiful day, I hope you're getting to enjoy it. I'm sure those that are living a fantasy in their "head" may want to interpret that as flirting.

For men that want to flirt, go to a topless bar, but then that costs money, when you can harass someone for free that doesn't want it and can't tell you to fvck off, for fear of being fired.

Mustang, you're only 36? My 2 cents, while there are some young girls that go with older guys, it doesn't matter when you're dealing with a young girl working in a store. A lot of 18+ year old girls may not have dated at that age. An older guy getting friendly with her could make her very uncomfortable, even if it was a younger guy. If you have a hard time reading age appropriate women, just think twice about what you may say, otherwise, I'm sure ladies of any age appreciate customers being friendly and polite.
 cooldog65
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/14/2018 8:39:13 PM
Mustang is not 36. He's close to 50.

Good News Mustang...

You can use your lines at the strip club, but it may cost you a few bucks...
 NewYorker58
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/14/2018 8:58:40 PM
When he reinvented himself, he became 36. Check out his profile.

I really think Mustang would enjoy a life of depravity at the strip joints. The girls he seeks are there, and seeing them naked and talking to them takes no effort, but yeah, he's gonna have to produce some green💰💵💰
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 49
Just stop.
Posted: 6/14/2018 9:01:22 PM
When I returned to this forum, I did change my age so I could email people from the forum I may not have been able to reach before BUT the last time I asked out someone in her twenties was when I was in my 30's. Now i'm 48 (always be born in a year ending in zero if you get a chance--it makes the math easier).

When spottie took me back down memory lane for something I once posted, she reminded me of when NY58 was talking about telling female friends about sex life...there was a woman who boasted back then that, she, at age 19 would dress in a small bikini when selling ice cream at the beach. She choose to do this b/c showing off her figure attracted the older men to her job and increased sales. Was that woman....spot4username? if so, did she feel those older guys she, or whoever that 19 yr old woman was, lured in "are taking advantage of the fact that the cashier is bound by her desire to keep her job to be nice to you and put up with your clumsy overtures"? or was the 19 yr old woman using the men just as much?

I'll admit, when I was in my 20's and 30's and some young lady dressed provocatively and complained that something came of it, I would have advised using pleasantness and a smile to get business, not T&A...and as anyone can imagine, got told to F off :)

"what constitutes flirting?"

>>>good question! to me, its when a woman gives me more interest than she gives to other customers. When its the same, I take that as a sign that i'm not someone she's interested in dating. But when a woman makes an effort to come over and ask me personal questions about what I've been up to...she has some sort of interest in me. or she's married and wants to live vicariously thru the single person (I've had that happen, bet i'm not the only dude here who's had that....right?)--that hot bank teller I mentioned a while ago who everyone said i should ask out, does that every time I walk in thru the door (and man, what she wore today, I swore her cleavage was just going to fall out when she bent over--but that's another story). Still, if one asks politely for dinner sometime, there's a good chance if she's attractive, you aren't the first man in her life to ask. BUT, there is an issue if you're conducting repeated business with this person. do you want to mix biz and pleasure?

I doubt i'd like TT bars, being able to look and not touch? that's like looking at food and not eating. Plus if i'm going to check out a woman, i'd prefer she not know so I can enjoy and not be a creep :) But I guess those in the industry are used to being stared at.
 TomásIasan
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2018 9:23:55 PM
Just a couple things to point out one being, very rarely do you see women in relationships searching in a supermarket that late night without her significant other with her. BIB never heard that, or anything else except an actual idea on what you are doing. When you approach engage in normal conversation make sure you keep eye contact hands empty, no sudden movements and don't be looking at their chest or approach them in an aggressive manner like directly straight at them. Off slightly of center I find works best like you were in a coffee shop sitting not facing directly across but more their side a legs pointed in their direction.

Pleasant greeting and conversation without some cheezy a$$ pickup line it's a damn bar, and be confident at least have an idea on what groceries you are buying, and how to cook something. A lady asks you if you can make a dish being honest you can actually show interest or disinterest in the way you reject or accept even if you don't intentionally mean too.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > BIB method of dating....