Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > BIB method of dating....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NewYorker58
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Just stop. Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Mustang, women with a nice figure that wear tight or very form fitting clothes don't always understand that
some men think it's sending a signal, it's just normal attire for women. Women that wear more "showy" clothes when they go out to bars/clubs, they're more considered fun costumes, and not putting themselves out there to get laid. These days, women are being told it doesn't matter what you wear, you're still to be respected and not sexually assaulted, which I think is bad advice.
 spot4username
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/15/2018 2:55:59 AM

When spottie took me back down memory lane for something I once posted, she reminded me of when NY58 was talking about telling female friends about sex life...there was a woman who boasted back then that, she, at age 19 would dress in a small bikini when selling ice cream at the beach. She choose to do this b/c showing off her figure attracted the older men to her job and increased sales. Was that woman....spot4username? if so, did she feel those older guys she, or whoever that 19 yr old woman was, lured in "are taking advantage of the fact that the cashier is bound by her desire to keep her job to be nice to you and put up with your clumsy overtures"? or was the 19 yr old woman using the men just as much?

It was downtown Charleston. Usually on or near Broad St to be exact. It wasn't something we chose to wear, the bikini was the uniform. The vendor had a contract or deal or whatever with a local store (Rainbow's End) and they supplied them to us. Of course the owner of the business was taking advantage of our looks. You think she hired unattractive, overweight women? No, she hired women who were aesthetically pleasing.

Since I was at the time fresh off of living in my car I was happy to have a job. In fact I had three at the time. None of the men who bought their lunches spoke at me the way men in the grocery business do. This is a rather new thing for me. Every day I am shocked by what some entitled man says or by the fact that they have no qualms touching us. I am used to working in boutiques so the vast majority of my clientele has always been women.

You talk about working your way through school but I doubt that people like you have ever had to walk in my stilettos. I can't imagine you ever stood in front of a refrigerator crying because you knew that you would have to add water to the milk to make it last through breakfast for your children. Lots of people but especially women work demeaning or belittling jobs to just get by -to take care of their families. I never had an issue doing what needed to be done for myself or my family. But that's okay. You can throw my jobs that I have posted about in my face. I work every day and I work hard. I am poor. Below the poverty line, don't have heat or a/c poor. Sometimes have to walk to work poor. I am glad to have a job. I am like all the women that creepy men flirt with who smile and take it because we need the job. I am sure there are plenty of men out there who put up with what they have to in order to care for themselves or their families also. It isn't gender specific but what we are discussing does most often happen to women.

I still do brand ambassador work when it fits into my schedule. An example of what an ad reads:
Talent Description: 21+ female Field Ambassadors. Must be exceptionally pretty with a friendly, outgoing personality and liquor sampling experience. Must be size 4 or below with nice skin, hair and nails.
I guess that at 52 I am just glad that I can still supplement my income with these gigs.

You guys have a great day - I'm heading to work.
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/15/2018 4:00:55 AM
Didn't see the hairdresser thread, but wouldn't be surprised if someone pointed out they often pursue tips. If she chooses to make contact with his shoulder with a boob, it's probably for money. Good move to refrain from getting involved with a hairdresser. Katrina Sneed (the hairdresser in the "50 Shades of Greitens" scandal) shows why to avoid them. Liberals try to claim Sneed was "sexually assaulted", when in reality, she chose to go to his house, take off her clothes, do kinky stuff, and return for additional visits. She cheated on her husband and she knew Greitens was married from the beginning.

Of course I have zero experience going to hair salons!

A cashier is different from a server or hairdresser because he or she is extremely unlikely to get tips or otherwise profit if a customer buys more product, or cause the store to suffer if one customer feels rejected and doesn't return. It's a captive audience, and I'm one of the many people who doesn't want to create discomfort for anyone in a captive audience situation. I remember way back in the days of BBS forums, a high school dude had a job as a cashier and he had a bad experience with a female customer, so he posted a fun rant in all caps about how much he hated women, including a list of thing women shouldn't be allowed to do. The list included voting and driving.

Friendly, even flirty workers are often not consistent, becoming cold or zombielike the next visit after a previous fun visit. Earlier this year one of the workers at my usual grocery store spoke to me first as she was stocking shelves when I walked down the aisle where she was working. She said she hadn't seen me in a while and was glad to see me again and would like to see me more often. When I told a buddy who shops the same store, he said I should have asked her out. I told her I'm not going out with a cashier unless she writes her number on the receipt. At the next trip to that store in which I saw her, I had a justified reason to speak to her. Asked her about an advertised item on the flyer I couldn't locate. She said she didn't think they had any, then got on the walkie-talkie to verify with another worker. Good efficient handling of a customer request, but she did nothing to show any recognition of me.

Have said this before, but if you flirt with a checkout worker, please don't cause the people in back to wait any longer. The longer you make me wait, the more I'll root for you to fail and for the worker to say something clever to reject you. If a woman tries to hit on a male checkout worker and causes me to wait longer, I root for him to call her "ma'am". That's what I would do if I had such a job and had to deflect a pest. It seems like a girl cashier could call an old creep "sir" to let him know he's not welcome. Of course a sociopath will think everybody wants them no matter what reaction. If the customer seems like a nice guy and doesn't take too long, I root for him to get a positive reaction from her.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 54
Just stop.
Posted: 6/15/2018 6:10:40 AM
"Mustang, women with a nice figure who wear tight or very form fitting clothes don't always understand that
some men think it's sending a signal, it's just normal attire for women."

>>I'll admit, its always been odd to me that when a man dresses up to feel better about himself or to present for a job, he wears a tie, a vest, a suit, or something that isn't specifically highlighting his sexuality. If he goes out wearing his shirt unbuttoned far down and tight slacks, he's "Rico Suave" and then its fully assumed he's advertising to get laid. But for the ladies, it is what you say. Tho in any modern society, I think any woman with a brain knows why sex sells, and I've seen young ladies wear skirts they couldn't even sit down in--I think they knew the real purpose for doing so, was the effect and the results of it :) I mean, if I could wear clothes that got drinks bought for me, do you think i'd take the easy path? :) lol

There were more jobs that used to have demeaning uniforms than today, and I don't mean Hooters, I remember back in college some ladies complaining about what they had to wear to work at Friendly's family restaurants, of all places--and hated "double scoop" days for it. Sorry to hear you were living in a car up until age 19, I found a place for $350 a month after a lot of searching and only had a 4 mile walk in the snow to campus--sounds crazy, but turned into good exercise that paid off later in a car accident. I slept under 3 comforters so I could keep the heat low. I may not have read Ehrenrich's "Nickel and Dimed", but I lived some of it. its not fun having to make choices--children heck, I didn't even have goldfish b/c of the expense of food :) I was really pared down, so I know what its like to think before spending. Probably why i'm willing to treat my broke friend to lunch now and then, her hands were shaking yesterday b/c she doesn't eat regularly.

"When I told a buddy who shops the same store, he said I should have asked her out. I told her I'm not going out with a cashier unless she writes her number on the receipt."

>>I hear that one. I catch flak on here for being hesitant to pursue, by fellows who have better luck. I base it on being more attractive, all my life I've seen attractive men get away with things others could not. And why not? the former are merely offering something the ladies would actually be interested in. Just like the posts asking if women should pursue men--men wouldn't mind, generally, a woman they were interested in giving him the "all clear" signal. At my bank is a teller who looks a bit like some of Cinderella's photos, and she gives me so much attention, I almost wonder if/when I bump into her and her husband in public one day (its a small town) if she's going to chew my ear off for an hour, too :) But I realize i'm not in her league, and I know my place, and its just platonic intimacy. Some poor guys may not be able to recognize platonic intimacy from romantic.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 55
Just stop.
Posted: 6/15/2018 1:04:14 PM
"I still do brand ambassador work when it fits into my schedule. An example of what an ad reads:
Talent Description: 21+ female Field Ambassadors. Must be exceptionally pretty with a friendly, outgoing personality and liquor sampling experience. Must be size 4 or below with nice skin, hair and nails.
I guess that at 52 I am just glad that I can still supplement my income with these gigs. "

>>>if that's the best paying job in town, i'm never going to get it and i'm just going to have to accept that limitation in my life. Anyone who's lived on a strict budget knows, you eat the cheap food, you get the bulging stomach and bad skin. So not everyone who needs the job, has the looks to get the job, and the people who can get this job, have an advantage over those who can't do to their lack of time for exercise or good health or just didn't have the genetic attractiveness. But I could get a job at a grocery store, instead, with a good recommendation from an elderly neighbor I did things for around the yard, and when that job offered additional shifts, I could take advantage of the fact I couldn't afford living creatures at home that i'd have to go feed, so I worked the double shift. and of course, I had the youth to do it. So we all have some advantage, whether is the energy of youth, the experience of age, et cetera, to get by somehow.

I may regret I can't get one thing in life, but I can get something else that someone somewhere envies me for.
 reverendswine
Msg: 56
Just stop.
Posted: 6/15/2018 1:54:55 PM

But as Pig and Henry and some other favored male posters constantly point out, if we want dates, we have to make our interests known, too and not be embarrassed about it

Yes, but I never once suggested making pervy comments to a woman on the job. As I said, there are men who take advantage of the fact the woman is in a position where she has to bite her tongue.

My mentioning of making your interest known was in reference to first dates or meeting new women in a bar/club.
 reverendswine
Msg: 57
Just stop.
Posted: 6/15/2018 1:56:07 PM

I doubt i'd like TT bars, being able to look and not touch? that's like looking at food and not eating.

I don't give two shits about strip clubs, but how is it any different than what you have going on with platonic female friends who tell you about the men they bang?
 browneyesboo
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/15/2018 2:05:41 PM
We have pervy old guys at the bookie we have to kick out.
We meaning me...because I love kicking people out.

They hang around the bookstore looking for young students
studying, sit next to them and try to engage them in conversations.
They are creepy enough that I've had eye contact with a few of the
women and I could tell they needed help.

I've been telling my friend (or whatever the heck he is) for years,
that his conversations with waitstaff and clerks is creepy and unwelcome
and they don't enjoy it and probably laugh about him to friends later.
But, he thinks because he's older, they'll either think he's cute and be
flattered or they'll consider him "worldly" and be in awe.

Wrong on both accounts...it's gross.
 reverendswine
Msg: 59
Just stop.
Posted: 6/15/2018 2:31:34 PM

We meaning me...because I love kicking people out

It is indeed fun.

As I mentioned earlier, I don't really see too many men trying to pick up women in businesses anymore, but back in 2010, I went to a local diner with perhaps 15-20 family members after my grandmother's funeral.

One of my cousins was an early 20's female bombshell with very long auburn hair. We sat at a table next to a group of elderly people, and one of the old men (who I would guess was in his 80's) immediately fawned over her. He gave her the typical old man "I sure wish I was your age again" spiel and kept telling her how beautiful her hair was. To her credit, she took it all in stride and simply thanked him.

Then he put his hand in her hair, and said "this is what I would have been doing if I had sat behind you in school." I looked over at one of the elderly women and said "excuse me, can you DO something with him??"

She grabbed his hand, pulled it away, then gave me a dirty look like I had just shot her dog.
 sun___flower
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/15/2018 4:44:42 PM
RevSwine
Yes, but I never once suggested making pervy comments to a woman on the job. As I said, there are men who take advantage of the fact the woman is in a position where she has to bite her tongue.

My mentioning of making your interest known was in reference to first dates or meeting new women in a bar/club.

+1.
 ohenryx
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/15/2018 6:51:32 PM
I grew up poor. But pretty much everyone I knew was poor, so it didn’t seem to matter. Sure, there were a few rich kids. But very few, a very small minority.

My last 2 years in high school, I was working, I had a job doing construction work summers and then weekends during the school year. Which made me better off than most of my friends, but it also put a hell of a crimp in my social life.

In college, I was dead broke all of the time. But then, so was everyone else, so once again it didn’t seem to matter. Sure there were the rich fraternity / sorority kids, but they were over in a different universe. If we had a free afternoon, we would go out and collect pop bottles out of the ditches, turn them in for 3 cents apiece, buy beer and have a party. Life was good. I often tell people that college was the best time of my life, and I was dead broke all the way through.

Spot4username has an entirely different story. Because she had kids to try to take care of. Changes everything. It’s no longer an adventure when your kids are hungry.

MachI, why is your friend going hungry? In this day and age, there are a LOT of programs that will feed you if you’re hungry. Back during the period when I was retired and doing a lot of volunteer work, one of the places I volunteered was the food bank. Sure, you have to swallow your pride to take the handout, but I don’t see why anyone should be hungry. I also did some driving for Meals on Wheels. Most of those elderly people could afford food, they wanted the company as much as the hot meal. Someone to talk to. Sad state of affairs, really.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 62
Just stop.
Posted: 6/15/2018 8:34:20 PM
"Yes, but I never once suggested making pervy comments to a woman on the job....My mentioning of making your interest known was in reference to first dates or meeting new women in a bar/club."

>>>ah, but how do I ever get that woman on a first date? unlike you, they aren't pulling on my ponytail or flirting with me on a public forum (edit:on a regular basis). So, I do have to approach 'em (edit: women rarely have approached me in life, I take the initiative), and as you pointed out, its not only in a bar or club (what's a guy my age doing in a bar? I only go for concerts, which is date night for the women I meet there I would be attracted to), its day game. If i'm ever going to get a date, I HAVE to approach during the day. the majority of women I approached during my lifetime, took it as a compliment (ie, they thanked me for asking or rolled with it and hung out with me as a friend), and a few took it immaturely and freaked out. Some people will take things the wrong way, or be overly sensitive, I can only do so much.

Trying to pick up drunk middle aged women in a bar is...bleck. Or maybe that IS the secret sauce, pick up age-appropriate women when they're drinking in a bar? B/c I don't find that all that sexy, really--they may not be able to really give consent, they wake up with a change of mind, everything's unsure. Maybe its my ego and I want them making the decision sober, not seeing me with a buzz on. Heck, maybe that's what I've been doing wrong all this time.

"how is a strip club any different from platonic female friends talking about sex?"

>>>well, I haven't had strippers act like friends and do me favors, haven't had strippers buy me dinner or hang out with me. But they do seem to cost men a bit of money--the lady I tried dating cost me only $15 a meal, which is cheap. If a stripper wants to be my friend, well that might be fun to try, I suppose. actually I guess I almost did once, she lived two hours away, she was interested and married and claimed to be polyamourous. seemed like too much drama to me at the time for a 2 hour ride.

Henry, you're right about college--or at least where I went, everyone was poor, and there were free events plenty to check out. concerts, comedy clubs on Fridays, etc. there were students who claimed they were still bored, but honestly they lacked any sort of imagination. There were museums, the film academy put on old movies, there were guest lecturers from foreign countries coming to speak...or maybe I was just nerd enough to find it all interesting. I didn't have pets (i'm allegoric to fur, but of course there are other options) b/c I knew i'd have to cough up (pun intended) for licenses, shots, food, vets, etc So the choice was simple--can't afford it, don't have it, live on.

as for my friend being hungry...she spent her whole entire life being a slender blonde with a big rack. she's used to a man stepping in to fix things for her--or her siblings lending her money. Now she's 61, living off her overdraft protection, and may get another job she hates in a month if she doesn't make any more mistakes. So she makes sure the remaining 2 dogs and 7 birds get fed first. But i'll bet she's still taking her meds that are measured to her eating full meals. She doesn't want to answer that question when I ask--and I've had enough experience with women to know no answer, is the answer :)

but hey, we can't save people from themselves...we can just answer the phone and let an ear be bent. Luckily these people are old enough to know they are the cause of their own pain. I could easily say, "not interested, don't want to hear it", and I know what would happen. I'd be alone, and not have to hear it from anyone. Just like we've all argued before, there are prices to pay for what we can afford to have. Those who have better options in life, have the luxury of paying less cost for companionship.

and you are right about programs, a married friend of mine who was so sure she couldn't find a job in her old field (having moved from NYC to out here in cow town) and wasn't going to take any other job b/c it would depress her, has worked with a counselor and written down her thoughts so they are concrete and in front of her, and found out...there are plenty of places, even out here, that have jobs that she can do, As soon as they are put up for offer. So she'll have to wait for someone to quit or die off, but it gives her a better sense of what is out there beside working the robbery shift at the gas station.

me, I'd do what I gotta, but...she has a different mindset. and for the record, is the only female friend I have who I would NEVER want to have sex with as a result :) She's great to discuss literature, movies, and art with.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 63
Just stop.
Posted: 6/15/2018 8:44:18 PM

.........….or flirting with me on a public forum.

LOL I think someone needs to go back a week or two, wearing glasses (better glasses?)
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 64
Just stop.
Posted: 6/15/2018 8:50:57 PM
ok, i'll correct that. I have been lucky to have it happen recently, yes :) that was rude of me to forget that.
 cooldog65
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/16/2018 6:36:39 AM

the bikini was the uniform.

Are we going to see that picture of you in your uniform again?
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 66
the deafening sounds of silence
Posted: 6/17/2018 8:18:37 PM
uh oh, you thought you were "funny, witty, charming, flirty, harmless, whatever." You said something "suggestive" with those raised eyebrows to leave no confusion, and this isn't a bar and it wasn't a first date. Now certain women here are going to label you the same thing they label me---unless of course they don't bother :)

But hey, if a clone of Scarlett Johansen asked to see my bathing suit photo, like i'm gonna feel creeped out? Its all relative. if someone remotely attractive suggests something you may have been considering...its not repulsive. If I buy a second car as a toy for the summer and someone offers to buy it, well...I may have thought I was going to sell it sometime down the line anyway, so what's the harm in them asking? but if I got it from my father and I plan to give it to my son when he's old enough...my answer's as instant as it is firm.

sometimes we express an interest in something that amazes us--"nice car!"--and sometimes we express an interest with a goal in mind--"Ever think of selling that car?". We take a risk in "putting ourselves out there"--once we do it, its up to the other person to react. Someone may ask us what we're willing to offer for that car, and they're upset at our low-ball offer, and other car owners realize there's haggling to be done. hopefully, tho, when we put ourselves out there and let people know what we're thinking...we do it in a respectful way. Otherwise, yeah, if we're a moron, we deserve a fitting response.
 cooldog65
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/18/2018 1:14:50 AM

uh oh, you thought you were "funny, witty, charming, flirty, harmless, whatever." You said something "suggestive" with those raised eyebrows to leave no confusion, and this isn't a bar and it wasn't a first date. Now certain women here are going to label you the same thing they label me---unless of course they don't bother :)

Spot knows what I'm asking. It's all about how the message is delivered.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 68
Just stop.
Posted: 6/18/2018 5:25:11 AM
and that's exactly my point--the ladies know what I'm asking, too, esp. when I deliver it with wiggled eyebrows :) or at least they may suspect they know what I want the cheesecake photo for. Otherwise they'd assume that any man making the request, must be joking, b/c all the other guys were joking and not serious. How can anyone online read our tone of voice when we ask? the inconsistency is consistent. if its the behavior that is creepy, then its creepy from every man and thus the blanket request to every man to just stop it. like, say, unsolicited dikpix...I think we all agree that isn't going to be well-received behavior. But a double-entrendre joke, we notice that in some cases, it actually is received well. in other cases, its not, but its the same subject matter.

Admittedly, I can't just go up to someone online who hasn't met me before, or someone in real life I don't know well, and ask them out like a cold call sale, and assume that its going to taken well. I'm not attractive enough to have a history of women making the first move, to make that assumption. Its better to "test the water" with a harmless flirt, and if there's a favorable response, ask them how life is, what did they do this weekend, see if there's a mention of a husband etc that might suggest I shouldn't ask the person out now that I've gotten to know them better.

interestingly enough, in another forum, patchjoker posted:

"There is an interesting study floating out there where a guy created a Tin*r page posting half naked pictures of a model type guy and when messaging he only makes perverted and sexual statements. He has gotten tons of positive responses and proves that when you are attractive, you can get away with anything. If the pictures were of an average looking guy, he would just be a creep. I think this is true of both genders. The problem is many women will not admit to it. I'm sure the ladies that respond to this guy would never admit they would seek out a dude that acts like that. "

and no one had a problem with any of that. not even people who argue that leagues exist--everyone agreed as if it was "duh!" :) So, obviously, we know this happens in life....but we'll agree to it sometimes, and deny it other times. the inconsistency is consistent.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/18/2018 10:51:38 AM
It's been my experience how anything said is taken,
is directly related to the person delivering the words,
and what the person receiving them thinks of that person
in general.

Some people can never get away with witty, flirtatious quips
with strangers, and that's a sad fact. Case in point, some old
guy came into the bookie last night with a giant plush dorrie
fish and tried to talk to me like the fish was doing the talking...
making the little fins move etc. Now maybe some people would
have laughed and thought it was cute or something, I thought
he was gross and I told him so with a face that sliced daggers
through his ****ing fish.

If Steve Buscemi walked into the store and tried that...I would
have laughed.

There's some things I can't get away with either (not a lot, but
some...hahahaha!) so I know better than to do it. We all have
our strengths.
 reverendswine
Msg: 70
Just stop.
Posted: 6/18/2018 11:32:51 AM

(what's a guy my age doing in a bar?)

What the fück? There's a cutoff age for going to bars and clubs? Since when?

Speaking of which and somewhat related, I often hear people say bars/clubs where there is loud music/bands are a bad idea for first dates because it's difficult to hear to have a conversation. As you might guess, I disagree. The volume can actually end up being your invisible wingman.

First of all, the women I associate with like that kind of atmosphere. Secondly, in high decibel level situations, the women are forced to speak directly into my ear, and when they do, they always make some sort of body contact as they're leaning in. It may be their hand on my shoulder or their entire arm across my neck. BAM. That's a green light. From there, I feel totally comfortable putting my arm around their waist.

Not to mention, there are times when I can feel their breath in my ear, and it gives me goosebumps. I show them my arm, and say "damn, look what you did." A subtle, non-pervy way of flirting.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/18/2018 11:38:13 AM
^^^^Jaysus.
Damn...look what you did!

*Shows Mr. Pig her arm with goosebumples"
 cooldog65
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/18/2018 11:44:34 AM
Another great tip from Pig that I will put in my back pocket. At this point I literally have a pig in my pocket...🐷
 reverendswine
Msg: 73
Just stop.
Posted: 6/18/2018 12:23:41 PM
Oh, and I forgot to add - when you first arrive at the venue, do NOT sit across from each other. It makes the opportunity for body contact impossible. You have a big divider between you. Having to hunch over the table becomes frustrating and uncomfortable really quick. I always make it a point to find a table with two empty chairs next to each other. Then again, there have been times where we've stood up the whole night.

But anyway, find out first if the woman likes this type of atmosphere. Don't just assume she doesn't because a dating guru dipshit said this is a bad first date idea.

*Shows Mr. Pig her arm with goosebumples"

Aww, and you even have my name tattooed on it, as well. I'm flattered. ;)

At this point I literally have a pig in my pocket.

Careful now. Someone might try to steal it. Those damn pigpocketers are everywhere.

Oh, I just kill me.
 MsMicki
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Just stop.
Posted: 6/18/2018 12:24:02 PM
Seriously?
People don't know that loud venues equates to having to get close to speak/listen??
Same thing as riding on the back of guy's motorcycle....have to press the boobage into his back so you can talk into his ear!!
 reverendswine
Msg: 75
Just stop.
Posted: 6/18/2018 1:10:29 PM

Seriously?

People don't know that loud venues equates to having to get close to speak/listen??

Yes, seriously. Sometimes people just don't think or have any observational skills. Instead, they follow textbook horseshit that doesn't really take actual FUN into consideration.

Same thing as riding on the back of guy's motorcycle....have to press the boobage into his back so you can talk into his ear!!

Heh, you should see the look of utter shock on women's faces when I tell them I don't ride a motorcycle.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > BIB method of dating....