Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Is it really that bad      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tam_buk_2
Msg: 26
Is it really that bad Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Thank you! I think the advice given here has helped me and I’m much happier with my profile now that I have updated some things. I’m still working on adding more to my profile, I do it little by little when I get some inspiration for what to say. I have a much easier time doing writing factual research than writing about myself lol. Oh and I signed up for meetup and found a local introvert group that is meeting up for coffee and coloring this weekend. Thank you to whoever suggested that, I know a few posters did.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Is it really that bad
Posted: 6/18/2018 4:50:37 PM

I think it would be difficult for you to say what men like since you are a woman, but I can respect your opinion and still choose to have my own.

How your profile is set up now, is 100% fine. It's not costing you. But what men like is Looks. It's #1 with women too, but with men, there's a lot Less nixing it on someone who looks good to them.

The only other thing I can say is "No" to drinking. If you even drink a little on Holidays, I'd at least avoid the No, and just put in the profile that you don't hardly drink much. That's not a profile style/choice thing really, but just the only caveat a guy or gal may run into in their profile, outside Looks and having kids when under 25.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Is it really that bad
Posted: 6/22/2018 8:01:56 PM
Wow..……….and the OP is gone! Was it something I said?...…………..Now where did I leave the halter and reins?
 feirene
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Is it really that bad
Posted: 6/23/2018 7:29:53 AM
Lol, doubt it was anything more than she realised how crappy this site is.
She's using meet up and some other stuff, she seemed happy about that.
 SupermanATX
Msg: 30
Is it really that bad
Posted: 8/17/2018 11:45:31 AM
All summer long: almost all the requests in the profile review forum are fake. Don't spend too much time on these. You reviewers got punked.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Is it really that bad