Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > POF SHUT DOWN THESE BOARDS      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 laughata
Msg: 26
Mr Gorbachev, Tear down these broadsPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
You bring to mind a spurned lover 47. The ones guys are always warned about. I'm really sorry I was never interested in you...but I am married...you've always known that. I have never ever on this board ever pretended I was not a married man. I have never shown any romantic interest to any woman on this board...ever. I never showed you any romantic interest...sorry you felt that KJ was some sort of threat to you even though there was never any sort of competition....now you have gone ballistic simply because we are no longer friends. That can only be because you always saw the friendship as far more meaningful than did I. Otherwise why do you seem to care so much? I can't tell you how much your insults hurt...but regardless..somehow I will sleep like a baby tonight. I have a feeling given how you act on here that you have been fuming ever since you perceived you were spurned....well sorry...there was never any spurning because there was never any chance or the least bit interest in my part anyway... so sorry.

As for complaints...you don't think professional associations are aware that there are nut jobs out there and that complaints from those people are handled the way they should be? You think a Nutso stalker should be or would be given any serious consideration?

Its too funny to see how you are now good friends on the boards with people in the past you intentionally tried to terminate..never successfully apparently.

See this is the thing...if people don't care about what I write than they don't care...they don't go ballistic like you have...so obviously you do care.. But I don't care about losing your friendship...why? because you proved beyond any doubt that you are not a very nice person....and you need to come to terms with that fact..not me. Nice people do not do what you did to your purported friend, and nice people certainly don't threaten somebody with professional damage simply because they are angry about being spurned.

Just go back and read the posts that started this all. You were offensive... I tried to suggest to you that you were being overtly offensive...so you doubled down and then I thought you actually apologized...but somebody on the board...I think looney accused you of being bullied and cowering before me, and being stupid you let him manipulate you into being who you apparently really are. It is truly very sad. but I've gotten in trouble before by befriending people when I should have known better. Believe it or not I always assume the best about most people...as i did with you despite the fact you were so offensive to so many on this board...and on facebook especially, where I have real friends, some of your crass posts made me wince, and like usually happens..when you try to be nice to people who don't deserve it, it comes back to bite you in the rear end. I really should learn...some people are just not worth it. Brings up the old saying no good deed goes unpunished. I am a glutton for punishment. I learn that over and over and over.
 Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 27
Mr Gorbachev, Tear down these broads
Posted: 6/22/2018 1:40:58 PM

CuriousBD

I’m pretty sure her handle was CuriousDB. She was from Daytona Beach FL.

The name Carla, aka CuriousDB, actually came to mind reading posts by xxxxata lately. She went from bat crazy to off the scale nuts during the tall thread.

Back in his/her toocash user name I asked if he/she was actually an Allison incarnation.

But comparing him/her to tall. Even though they said one time that they thought I might be tall, I cannot go that far.
 laughata
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/22/2018 1:56:04 PM
^^^ for a guy who claims to be bored around here, you sure spend a lot of time, apparently, reading the posts.

At any rate, I believe I was the one who told you I thought you were tall..via messaging, and truth is, I still believe you were tall...even though you denied it, for what it is worth.

I don't recall Tall being crazy, just overbearing...and wanted control of the board for some reason, as if it was his personal fiefdom.

Curious DB I can't speak about, because if I was here when she was here, I was not reading her posts or may not have been posting on the threads she was posting...

But in the end, people can believe I was her if they choose...or tall for that matter.. Heck some people think I am gollum :-)....and I don't even remember if Golum was a good troll or an evil troll.

MachIMustangII
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/22/2018 3:30:19 PM
"I must admit that I had no true idea just how bad Trump could be."

>>>only those who have had narcissist bosses could predict just the level of damage done by fly-by-the-seat-of-his-ass Chump. Obama had a policy about families at the border, and Chump has finally realized...there's a reason why the Great Obama had his policy. Or the media--every president has had an issue trying to push their agenda thru the press, but Chump thought tackling them head on was a great idea (like deleting the right wing on this forum). Now's he's kicked over a hornet's nest--he'll never get them on their side, even Faux Spews gets critical of him. If government was a corporation, the shareholders would have voted him out already.

its not even incompetence--its intentional chaos. He can only build his brand thru catering to his rabid fan base, its the Pied Piper in reverse as he tries to come up with distractions from his scandals that ruin his brand.

"this thing going on at the Border.....really, really angers me."

>>that dumbass jacket irritates me. Whodafck let Melanoma leave the White Again House wearing that? Once again, there's no adult running the daycare center. As if her campaign against cyberbullying while married to the biggest one wasn't laughable enough, Mrs. Be Best wears a jacket that declares, Fuck You. Does it even matter who it was aimed at? Everyone tries to figure out its hidden message that makes her look human...how about, she's an immigrant who married a rich jerk, and she's got her's now? It was bad enough she plagarized, but she's looking more and more worried only about herself.

I think even Ivanka would know better.
 soonata
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/22/2018 3:42:57 PM
Well, as we know, it is very unlikely she did not know exactly what she was doing when she wore that Jacket... and we can only be guessing at its message...it could be something as simple as I don't love my husband...do you? Its all mysterious but maybe someday she will reveal its true meaning.

Its not only Trump... its the fact a majority of Republicans support him no matter what he does and that very few of them are willing to stand up to him. That is something I never foresaw about Trump. I thought he could do some really bad stuff, but I thought Congress would hold him in check...yet that's not happening... Congress is going along with him. The damage he does... its something else every day. Its really really surreal, almost unbelievable.

Still he has angered a lot of people out there and the Republican Congress may well pay at the midterm elections. If the Dems can replace the Repub majority.... Trump will be stopped every which way possible, including a much greater likelihood of impeachment. We'll see.

I was always independent, but I now have to consider myself Democratic...anything to resist these people.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/22/2018 4:06:55 PM
the only guess that makes sense at this moment is the official one...that she was so upset about what people had to say about her clothes, that she had to make a statement. But to think a trip to see immigrants with far worse problems, was the best time to whine about her petty problems...shows a self-centered tone-deafness. So either she's clueless or she's self centered. Unless a far better explanation comes along.

"its the fact a majority of Republicans support him no matter what"

>>its either that they think they can use him, the same exact way they use their voters....or they agree with what he's doing, like Jeff Sessions does. or that they are just unable to show any leadership.
 daynadaze
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2018 4:50:08 PM
I thought the jacket was horribly stupid, totally inappropriate. It looked like something Kanye West would have designed.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2018 5:02:30 PM
Oh yes, there's plenty of extreme lefties on here. Some don't even have a dog in this fight, because they are Canadians. From what I've gathered, the lib Trudeau is treading on thin ice. Others, well, I'm not so sure they're any better than Peter(less) Fonda. The views they express is what got Trump elected. Their CNN, and PMSNBC views generally aren't worth reading, or arguing with. Will they ever see that the likes of them is what drove people to the polls, and put Trump in office?

No.

They're all brainwashed to believe that the elitists know best, and how dare you question them. They won't be happy until they can control how many times a person can go potty in a day, and the flush counters are installed on our toilets.
Mr Gorbachev, Tear down these broads...or boards?
Posted: 6/22/2018 6:17:56 PM
Oh man, this hurts my feelings. That me and other cool ones aren't mentioned here or the favorite-posters thread. Gee what do we gotta do to be part of the bickering soap opera? I'm gonna cry now.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/22/2018 6:26:06 PM
"Will they ever see that the likes of them is what drove people to the polls, and put Trump in office?"

>>>except the majority voted for HRC, so apparently something else drove the majority to the polls. How much of that was an anti-Trump, anti xenophobic vote is up for debate.

We do get that the people who voted against unions and are pro-business, are the ones suffering a loss of jobs (gosh we wonder why). Its too bad, Chump's tariff war will likely hit them the hardest (farmers for example)
 purplerider1200
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2018 5:51:25 AM
Keep hanging onto that belief the the majority voted for HRC. The large cities do not represent the rest of the country.

More jobs are open than people to fill them. I've been offered more jobs in the past year, than I ever have in my life. If one is not employed, One does not want to work. Threats of high tariffs has brought other countries to the bargaining table. Much to your dismay, farmers don't swap sides in an instant. If you think that paying a 295% tariff on exported milk to Canada is fair, then there is something wrong with the way you reason things out.
 fukaza
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/23/2018 5:54:51 AM
"""They're all brainwashed to believe that the elitists know best, and how dare you question them. They won't be happy until they can control how many times a person can go potty in a day, and the flush counters are installed on our toilets."""

You are confusing the leftists with normal people who despise Trump for a reason. Many people can list numerous anti Trump reasons
The leftists on this board are controlling of course, but they are far from normal people. Here they even tell you are not allowed to be religious and demand you not circumcise your infants...but if you are female and want to rip a baby out of your own womb..go right ahead...its your body.

They are against injustice but Never act justly here.

Some of them have proven they are very unkind people to the point of being threatening if they don't get their way.

Try not to make the mistake believing the leftists here are representative of antitrumpers They are outliers here beyond a doubt and in one case, the person has proven herself to be a true psycho, the real deal.
 fukaza
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/23/2018 6:01:04 AM
Mustang, Trump simply does not understand the intricate world trade system..which is highly complex. His tax cuts, the Fed reducing liquidity through "normalization" and his trade wars are going to soon be bringing a thundering crash to the market. That will cause a recession, hopefully before the midterms, and hopefully that will take out the Republican Congress. Maybe that's the only thing that can save the country, as said be Bill Maher last night.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/23/2018 12:14:07 PM
"keep hanging onto that belief the majority voted for HRC--cities don't represent America"

>>>well, I don't have to believe, b/c numbers don't lie--either they exist or they do not. That's like saying all these jobs you talk about don't exist, b/c they're in large cities so they don't count or represent anything. Now, conservatives have had an issue with this since the 1929 census showed that fewer people were living in the rural areas than in the cities, which were full of immigrants and considered not American. But numbers don't lie--if you're in the numerical minority, then you are in the numerical minority. Wherever in America you find Americans, guess what....you found Americans.

It is great that the Obama recovery has led to more jobs, its just too bad wages aren't going up alongside it:

"It is hard at this point to pinpoint how much of the apparent economic uptrend can be attributed to policies coming out of Washington and how much is due to other factors. The Trump administration points to its efforts to cut taxes and pare back business regulation. But other factors—such as long delayed economic recovereries in Japan and Europe--are also likely independently at play"

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-employers-hire-at-healthy-rate-in-november-1512739921

"There are now more job openings in the United States than there are jobless workers, the Labor Department said this week. The improving economy has unsettled a balance of power in the years during the recovery that clearly favored businesses over employees. States raced to offer creative incentive packages, some worth billions of dollars, in hopes of luring new businesses within their borders.
But now many of those same states are shifting their focus from the companies to the workers. In some cases, like Wisconsin, that’s because the state does not have enough qualified working-age people to fill vacant jobs. In other cases, it’s because companies themselves, in search of locations for new outposts, are increasingly demanding states provide a qualified workforce from which they can draw.
“It’s kind of the perfect storm right now of low unemployment, people aren’t moving and we need people who are talented” to fill open jobs, said Rebecca Gehman, director of talent attraction at Development Counsellors International, which works with cities and states on business recruitment projects. “Companies are putting pressure on local economic developers to help them fill those jobs.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/391440-states-battle-for-workers-amid-low-unemployment

"If you think paying a 295% tariff on exported milk to Canada is fair..."

>>>Actually, you should be paying more, to save these dairy farmers:

"Creating a minimum price, especially without supply management, could encourage farmers to ramp up milk production in a market already awash in it. “It’s a very temporary fix followed by the same headaches down the road,” North said. “Any time the government becomes the leading decision-maker of how much is produced, you immediately ruin a market.”

Some of the farm groups cite Canada’s dairy system as an example of how milk supply management, coupled with price controls, has kept small farms in business."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2018/05/01/americas-dairyland-reels-low-milk-prices-destroy-family-farms/569277002/
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2018 1:53:30 PM
@purplerider1200:

Oh yes, there's plenty of extreme lefties on here. Some don't even have a dog in this fight, because they are Canadians.

From Pierre Trudeau, at the National Press Club in Washington (sorry, I forget the year) :

Living next to you is in some ways like sleeping with an elephant. No matter how friendly and even-tempered is the beast, if I can call it that, one is affected by every twitch and grunt.

So yeah, us Canucks do have a dog in this fight, whether we - or YOU - like it or not.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2018 3:14:57 PM

So yeah, us Canucks do have a dog in this fight, whether we - or YOU - like it or not.

Ok, for whom did you vote for in the last election?

If you didn't vote in the last election, then you gave up your right to complain.

By the way-I don't give a dam what my neighbors think. We all get along great, because we mind our own business.
 generalthunder
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2018 5:00:56 PM
Oooooooooohhhh!!!
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/23/2018 5:10:15 PM
interesting....Melanoma doesn't feel she needs to take advice from others. Maybe that's why she doesn't see the narcissism in her husband until it bites her in the ass.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-didn’t-someone-stop-melania-trump-from-wearing-that-jacket-that’s-not-how-this-white-house-works/ar-AAz28IA?ocid=spartandhp

once again, no adults in the day care center.
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2018 11:30:29 PM
@purplerider1200:

Ok, for whom did you vote for in the last election?

None of your damned business, but rest assured that I did.

If you didn't vote in the last election, then you gave up your right to complain.

That, I absolutely agree with. That's why I've voted in every federal, provincial and municipal election since I was 17. I'll be 60 in September.

By the way-I don't give a dam what my neighbors think. We all get along great, because we mind our own business.

Yeah - you get along with your neighbours and allies so well your relationship with them is a solid 10, right? right?

And given your 200+ years of interfering in the internal affairs of countries around the world - militarily and otherwise - you're an absolutely wonderful example of minding your own business.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2018 7:07:54 AM
Who you voted for in YOUR COUNTRIES election is your business. Since the politics in your country is your business, then my opinion means nothing (As it should be)

Your $02 worth on how we run our country is none of your affair. We need your views like we need a hole in the head. You are like some third party that is telling me how to do MY JOB. To me you are just some nosy buttinski that likes to shoot his mouth off about something he saw on some home improvement program. You're not doing the job. You're not paying me. You don't know my budget. For all I know, you were the one that screwed it up to begin with, and I got called in BECAUSE it was done wrong.

So, get out of my face. Shut your mouth. And go away. You just became another Cretin that I'll ignore.
 tortaxa
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/24/2018 7:44:34 AM
47Koko..I see someone took you out. This time it wasn't me. I guess somebody else thought your raging and threatening behavior didn't belong on this board. Imagine that. And all of the years I have been here. I have never seen one person try to threaten another person's professional standing....not that it would concern me in the least if you tried, like i said...Lots of crazy people out there and all of the associations know it....but ask yourself what kind of person would make the threat.. Just to quash that person's free speech in retaliation for being spurned?

Is that person:Kind, Decent, Nice?

If anybody thinks I overreacted about your attacks on Jewish circumcision practices, you have fully revealed yourself to be what you are. And I was the last person on the board to see it so clearly.

You need to look deep inside yourself 47 and deal with whatever it is that is destroying you.

And yea...keep on deleting my profiles, and those of John and everybody else you don't like. You are the one living in the prison of your own personality. And btw...you told me you were banned for 30 days, not 7 days you admit to by Facebook. So ask yourself why you are so angry. So offensive.

KJ521 recently told me I have a blessed life..She was implying I believe that I am crazy for wasting too much time on this toxic board, especially with people like yourself. That I am better than that. That the leftists are not worth it for many of them being the vile people they are. And your crassness I always got and tried to accept. Your incredible vileness recently reflected here, I never saw. I don't know if you were influenced by people like Jovan to have absolutely no concern about other people, but if you want to live in this world without any good and true friends, keep it up. Jovan doesn't care about other people. If you can live in his type of world just keep on alienating everybody you know.
 mungo_joe
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2018 8:16:39 AM

Who you voted for in YOUR COUNTRIES election is your business. Since the politics in your country is your business, then my opinion means nothing (As it should be)
So, get out of my face. Shut your mouth. And go away. You just became another Cretin that I'll ignore.

Wow... So, who pi$$ed in your cornflakes this morning...?

It seems... the more YOUR "Donald" fvcks things up... the more well deserved criticism he draws to YOUR voting habits... the more unhinged you guys become...

Wouldn't the better option... the more 'face saving' option... be to back away and pretend like you forgot to vote..?
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2018 10:09:00 AM
@purplereider1200:

Your $02 worth on how we run our country is none of your affair. We need your views like we need a hole in the head.

Well you see, that's the thing. You're in a forum (forum (n): a public meeting place for discussion) in an international dating site. That means you're going to have people from all over the world in here. And when you post your opinion in here, guess what? Other people are going to do the same. Who'da thunk. I believe you lot down there call it "free speech" or something like that, and I seem to recall being told on multiple occasions that you lot are rather fond of it.

You are like some third party that is telling me how to do MY JOB. To me you are just some nosy buttinski that likes to shoot his mouth off about something he saw on some home improvement program. You're not doing the job. You're not paying me. You don't know my budget. For all I know, you were the one that screwed it up to begin with, and I got called in BECAUSE it was done wrong.

There's a big difference between telling somebody what I think in a public forum (that public discussion thing) and telling them what to do.

I'm sorry - what was that you said earlier about getting along with your neighbours?
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/24/2018 7:33:12 PM
"Your $02 worth on how we run our country is none of your affair. We need your views like we need a hole in the head. You are like some third party that is telling me how to do MY JOB. To me you are just some nosy buttinski that likes to shoot his mouth off about something he saw on some home improvement program. You're not doing the job. You're not paying me. You don't know my budget. For all I know, you were the one that screwed it up to begin with, and I got called in BECAUSE it was done wrong. So, get out of my face. Shut your mouth. And go away. You just became another Cretin that I'll ignore. "

>>and once again, we see why Trump supporters see nothing wrong with him, but are selectively angry when he's called out for his behavior. B/c they have the same mindset that leads to the same behavior. so they are really just defending their own attitudes.

"They're all brainwashed to believe that the elitists know best, and how dare you question them. They won't be happy until they can control how many times a person can go potty in a day, and the flush counters are installed on our toilets."

>>>Like when Republican president Ronald Reagan was the first to promote the idea of NAFTA and gave illegal immigrants amnesty. He seemed to think he knew what was best for Morning in America.

https://www.heritage.org/trade/report/the-north-american-free-trade-agreement-ronald-reagans-vision-realized
 LGL1975
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2018 8:18:54 AM

The views they express is what got Trump elected. Their CNN, and PMSNBC views generally aren't worth reading, or arguing with. Will they ever see that the likes of them is what drove people to the polls, and put Trump in office?

The controlled media told you that voting for a wealthy republican businessman would be a huge insult to the "liberal establishment". And you took the bait.

Now the elites have their guy in the white house. And the left blames you for putting him there.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > POF SHUT DOWN THESE BOARDS