Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > POF SHUT DOWN THESE BOARDS      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hopelessnutcase
Msg: 101
Mr Gorbachev, Tear down these broadsPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Yep...not a very nice person.. when she threatened me with professional harm, her true colors came out...the signs were there...I just assumed the best about her. One thing you never do is attack decent people for their religious views...why she, jovan etc. were always such terrible people
 jovansuks
Msg: 102
Mr Gorbachev, Tear down these broads
Posted: 8/11/2018 10:48:21 AM
BTW, I wont br posting with any ATA profiles. POF actually programmed a script to terminate my ata profiles...too funny. Something is wrong with the admins here. They should hire 47..she would fit right in.

And by these names I am going back to throw away profiles. I will create them faster than they can delete them.
.they are such fuktard I will be here just to laugh at them :-)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2018 10:48:23 AM
Yes, I saw that! Totally a nutcase! Ah, yes, hovan was another one. There's absolutely no reason for that. Even Mustang that will maybe temper himself, gets out of hand with thinking his freedom of speech and beliefs supersedes everyone else's beliefs. I guess that's why he was zapped. I don't follow the political threads that closely to see what everyone says.

Jovansuks, that's a good one!
 jovansuks
Msg: 104
Posted: 8/11/2018 10:56:31 AM
Mustang knows his stuff. You got to give him that.

Wonder how long jovan ducks will last
..lol

Admins nobody to blame but themselves for their never ending immaturity.
 hottasht
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/13/2018 8:10:20 AM
I don't know why Jovan was terminated. I had nothing to do with it....but he was a piece of sh^t as a person beyond any doubt and should have been terminated long before. It amazes me to no end just how incredibly offensive some of the regular posters on this board are, and he was here forever...but Jovan was among the kings...calling the religious mentally ill, etc. etc.

Being a non-believer myself..in the traditional God beliefs anyway... the radical atheists on this board were clearly among the far left trash. Nothing wrong with being a non-believer...something is seriously wrong though when you feel you have to malign a whole class of people simply because they have different, harmless beliefs than you have.... and besides... atheists are ignoramuses... they can't explain anything by science yet they persist in this illusion that science explains everything. Ridiculous.
 hottasht
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/13/2018 8:14:00 AM
By the way NY, so the dumb azz admins can not target me with their own personal script and robut to search me out, I am going to be using random names here on out...that way they are going to have to look for me and than terminate me, or those working in the background, as I suspect 47 is doing, are going to have to work at it also.

So when I post, i will likely post several posts at once....but that is better than posting all day anyway...I have better things to do with my time. Heck, I have over 20 profiles right now all with posting privileges. I can post for the next twenty days without having to create a new one...and it took me not much more than an hour to create them...if that long... while I was watching a movie on HBO (I rarely can sit still and watch just a show without doing something else at the same time).
 platypus_man
Msg: 107
view profile
History
POF SHUT DOWN THESE BOARDS
Posted: 9/9/2018 1:10:31 AM
Hey, anything that keeps irritated keyboard warriors at home in their basements pounding out angry forum posts instead of actually going out angry and shooting people, is fine with me. More boards, please. Keep the mongrels busy behind the computer screens. It will make the streets safer.
 toker232
Msg: 108
Posted: 9/9/2018 2:33:22 PM
Platypus...you are against freedom of thought like lyingjovan? Figures.
 toker232
Msg: 109
Posted: 9/9/2018 2:34:29 PM
Looks like pof has already shut down these boards. Only thing left is to turn out the lights.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > POF SHUT DOWN THESE BOARDS