Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > English language      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 billybonds
Msg: 26
Wrote the profile well?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
It's a lovely piece of writing jack ^^ :)

It's a goal ...it's been a time....are you watching Gareth......
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 27
Wrote the profile well?
Posted: 7/12/2018 11:14:47 AM
I thought I might add some 'proper' writing?

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2003/nov/27/poetry.monarchy

This is the man who wrote Lady Di-
& finished with the immortal

'They did not tell me, no-one tell I
thou shalt not fart in the presence of royalty'

Suck on that...........

10ky
Msg: 28
Wrote the profile well?
Posted: 7/26/2018 3:07:18 AM
-Jack

I bet he even experienced unprecedented pride/ a rush of endorphins at the completion of that .. prose.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 29
Wrote the profile well?
Posted: 8/9/2018 11:41:55 AM
Canny is Scottish for can't. I probably say that word daily. I type most of the time in English, like other people I will talk in my own dialect

The problem with heid the baw is that he's perfectly aware of how to write decent English, you don't get a PhD in your non native language if you don't have a decent command of it. He simply chooses to blether (another Scots word) away in some strangulated random dialect for reasons known only to him

Acting the clown would probably cover it
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 30
Wrote the profile well?
Posted: 8/9/2018 12:01:48 PM
i thought canny was english for shrewd or clever
and that cannae was scottish for cannot....
 10ky
Msg: 31
Wrote the profile well?
Posted: 8/9/2018 12:03:18 PM
^correct

PS: I've pointed that out to her but she went ballistic.... just like a 'rocket'.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 32
Wrote the profile well?
Posted: 8/9/2018 12:16:55 PM
Most Scottish people I know spell it canny.
You can spell it cannae but that's less used, I've only known one person to use it like that in the written form and they weren't Scottish.

Did I aye? I'll let you guess on a scale of zero to 100 how much your viewpoint on anything pretty much matters to me right now.
 10ky
Msg: 33
Wrote the profile well?
Posted: 8/10/2018 2:43:54 AM
why tf are you so pissed OFF at me anyway? I do not understand frankly. I've always explained meself to you. I was busy as shite when I was up there. I was on no holiday when I was staying up there for allah's..
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 34
Wrote the profile well?
Posted: 8/10/2018 2:46:59 AM
Did someone drop you on your head? Are you honestly telling me that you can't remember the stuff you said to me during our last couple of online conversations? Or the article you sent me via messenger suggesting that I needed to read it? Are you thick?

Or were you drunk? I don't believe you were. And I don't believe you've forgotten what you said either.

This has nothing with you being too busy to see me before you left. Nothing. It's about one specific thing you said to me. Followed by something you sent to me to read. And then when you had the opportunity to say sorry (which most people would have). You laughed and thought it was funny. Good for you you absolute walloper.

Actually there's not one person I know who would have said that shite to me in the first place. And given that I've met some right eejits that really does make you a prize one.
 10ky
Msg: 35
Wrote the profile well?
Posted: 8/10/2018 2:51:23 AM
Calm tf down will you? (-_-)

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 36
Wrote the profile well?
Posted: 8/10/2018 3:22:22 AM
You suggested that I was playing games with you because I wanted to see you to say cheerio. Then you followed that up by saying something ridiculously offensive. Then you sent me an article from the daily mail. (also offensive). Then I thought you were going to say sorry but you refused to and followed it up with I like a joke (about a subject matter that's offensive). Because he thinks he's frankie effing Boyle.

Then you told me I was getting on your balls. Then I blocked you. That's the version that makes you look a bit better than you actually acted at the time.

I don't know about you. But that's not the way I treat my friends. I had mates who were genuinely concerned for my safety after that sorry episode. I had to reassure people that you were all mouth and trousers. But that's not the point. You were out of order and you bloody well know it.

You've got a lot to learn not just about women but about boundaries. And I'm not someone who can't take a joke but you overstepped the mark.

I don't know how someone as intelligent as you can't seem to understand when they've got it so completely and utterly wrong.

10ky
Msg: 37
Wrote the profile well?
Posted: 8/10/2018 4:07:03 AM
Oh paulette; me love.. you cannae say you ain't woman. Argumentative as f.

Ohh! Mighty St. F. Boyle! The one and only! The Scottish Arthur! The role model par excellence (PS: pronounce "par excellence" with a french accent for emphasis when reading this)

That aside. Add me back up. We don't need to be discussing this on here. Is a f snake pit for allah! Not that I mind too much but .. you know.. better's betta. x
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Wrote the profile well?
Posted: 8/10/2018 4:21:13 AM
^^^ You need to learn to accept things for what they are.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > English language