Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Modern dating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sun___flower
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Same rantingPage 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
This guy again.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/17/2018 8:23:29 PM
Bless your Heart Dude, ya got a lot of issues.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/17/2018 8:26:41 PM
''Is equality just a made up word and does not apply to the rules of dating?''

Equality isn't a made up word. But it doesn't apply to dating in any way, shape, or form.

You're dealing with a sex that wants it their way, and are willing to wait it all out. If they don't get it their way they will counter with-

Only REAL men would...... just to shame us into doing something.

I must be one of those fake ones. I won't be baited into doing something I'll regret. Sales pitches, inspirational speakers, those involved with group think, make me want to get up and leave. It all reminds me of peddling Amway. They'd rather sell a franchise, than product. (Probably because they never had product to sell) I used to frustrate the bejeebers out of them trying to buy product, and not a franchise.

If I did find one that did that, I'd be worried about what little unwanted doorprize I could get from her.
 Section94A
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/17/2018 8:57:20 PM
Yes, I have contacted men first both online and offline. Yes, I have been rejected both online and offline
I pay for myself but do not offer to pay for someone else.
 Coma_White
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/17/2018 9:29:31 PM
I don't think you're going to change human nature anytime soon.
Women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of relationships.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 5:03:26 AM
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
You betcha
No
Equality is a real word and it does not apply to rules for dating.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 32
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 5:33:37 AM
"In these modern times of apparent equality…it does make me wonder if western women would be prepared to take up the traditional role of the man, risk being reject by letting the man, know she is interested and be persistent in getting him to date her>even if he rejects her?? court the man, pick him up for dates, pay for the dates, buy him gifts, open doors for him, initiate sex etc"

Ladies have you approached men you fancied and risked getting rejected? In the far past, yes
Have you ever treated a male date to a meal? yes
Have you ever picked up a male for a date? yes
Have you ever opened the door for a male date and pulled a chair out for him? no for a DATE, for elderly men or a man holding a child, his arms full, etc, yes
Have you ever given flowers or chocolates to a male date? only in the context of a relationship, yes, plus gifts, etc.
Have you ever initiated sex with a male date? only after being in a serious relationship/marriage
Have you ever approached a man, that you were interested in and been rejected? yes in the far past lol[/]
Is equality just a made up word and does not apply to the rules of dating? equal rights are for education, employment, housing, legal rights under the law- an intimate relationship is not w/ 2 gender neutral ppl asexually reproducing like an amoeba
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 7:10:34 AM
^Fair enough u answered the questions calmly, maturely n without any drama, unlike some lol"
"Attention!!!this is a thread n has questions, so it's either answer, them or cry like a triggered snow flake n create drama lol, but it wud be far more productive for discussion purposes if people just answered the thread questions"
 sexandthepof
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 7:12:31 AM

"In these modern times of apparent equality…it does make me wonder if western women would be prepared to take up the traditional role of the man, risk being reject by letting the man, know she is interested and be persistent in getting him to date her>even if he rejects her?? court the man, pick him up for dates, pay for the dates, buy him gifts, open doors for him, initiate sex etc"

Ladies have you approached men you fancied and risked getting rejected?
Have you ever treated a male date to a meal?
Have you ever picked up a male for a date?
Have you ever opened the door for a male date and pulled a chair out for him?
Have you ever given flowers or chocolates to a male date?
Have you ever initiated sex with a male date?
Have you ever approached a man, that you were interested in and been rejected?
Is equality just a made up word and does not apply to the rules of dating?

If a woman were willing to do all the things above, she must have wanted to change her gender, wanting to be a muscleman, to have a penis. And vice-versa, if a man wanted to have a woman to do all the things above, he must have wanted to become a woman to have boobs and vagina.

Oh yeah, I've heard many men would want to be pregnant and give births too.

I heard a story in this small town in a foreign country, there when women went to give birth, the men stayed at home, did nothing, but got into the bed and held their tummy and groaned and mourned and screamed their head off like they were in a real pain. Ridiculous.

Equality is about equal work equal pay and about respecting each other; and when men and women living together, they need to contribute and participate the same amount of finance and housework as they compromise and agree with each other.

Nowadays, lots of women can mow the lawn, shovel the snow, change oil, fix cars. How many men are willing to fold clothes (not to mention doing the laundry because it's an easy job), to mop the floor, scrub the toilet weekly? If nobody does the cleaning in the house, it would be like a big pigpen eventually.

If men feel resentful with the current equality laws, make revolutions then.
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 7:20:47 AM
^OPPS ur triggered lol, Now Can u just calm down, take a deep breath, count to ten, find a safe space, think about the questions for a while, read them carefully n answer the questions calmly:))))))"
 browneyesboo
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 7:38:43 AM
^^^You can start threads and ask questions.
Unfortunately, you don't get to tell people what to do or
how to respond.

Most of these "questions" have been asked ad nauseam in
these forums...so yeah...you're going to trigger some people who
don't understand what you don't understand or why you
just don't read one of the many other threads before asking
your questions.

Also, we're not required to take tests here.
And PS, why is a 48 year old man who says he's a professional
using u, n and wud? You don't have to answer of course.
The same rules apply to you.
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 7:47:46 AM
^u won't find threads like mine anywhere on these forums, I am an original thinker, No I won't be discussing my personal life with u or anyone else, this profile is for posting purposes n not dating ones!!!" I create threads n ask questions yes, it's down to the individual to show they are mature enough to answer those thread questions, without childish drama n attention seeking, it's no skin off my nose if triggered snow flakes can't answer the questions n join in a discussion in an adult way, but it would be far better if they cud"
 browneyesboo
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 7:52:04 AM
^^^^^hahahaha!
Triggered?
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 39
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 8:14:26 AM
i think man of substance is a TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!
 daynadaze
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 8:20:18 AM
OP you were they one getting all dramatic, yelling, making up stuff, trying to force women to "confess" to the demeaning stuff you made up (well really you just copied from woman-hating sites) and are under the misconception that repeating lies will magically make them true so you can blame women for your own misery. Instead of feebily trying to force your issues on innocent people, get help. There is no reason to suffer so, get help and work hard to understand and change these issues, you do not have to live like this. It's your choice.
 siisaa
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 8:21:20 AM
I'm getting Laidbackguy vibes from OP.
 whiterose0
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 8:39:35 AM
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No to flowers or chocolates, but I've given men a book or a CD.
Yes
No

Some women don't think equality applies to the rules of dating, and other women do. Find one who does.
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 9:45:15 AM
^ Very mature response n u answered all the thread questions:)"
Now sum are trying to label me, because I write a thread subject, that none of them cud ever think of, jealousy is understandable n it's not my fault, that some are such weak minded snow flakes n can't answer a few simple thread questions" I can't imagine how these weak minded snow flakes wud act if something really interesting happened in their lives? they can't even cope with a chat thread, without being TRIGGERED, ACTING LIKE drama queens n trying to label people" obviously these people are from the FAR, FAR left n are the same snow flakes, that cried like babies, when Donald trump got elected American president lol" JUST FOR THE RECORD TRUMP DID WIN THE ELECTION N IT'S TOO LATE TO CRY ABOUT IT 2 YEARS ON LOL"
"I think blonde Angel is a TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!"
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 9:59:05 AM
^^^I'm very happy about President Trump winning but what does this have to do with the thread, and why are you yelling?
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 10:10:37 AM
^How can I yell? It's written n not verbal communication on these threads;) The one's attacking me are the same one's crying like little babies. that trump won the election to become president, they are both weak minded n narrow minded, they can't think outside the box, because they have been brainwashed by their feminist ideology, they are lefist snow flakes n it take's very little to trigger them, they can't even answer a few simple thread question, because they can't think rationally:)))"
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 10:17:47 AM
(edited) Nobody mentioned the President so far, let's leave him out of this.
 MsMicki
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 11:00:26 AM
You honestly think you came up with a new and interesting topic??
How about checking out one of the numerous threads where this has been an ongoing discussion for months!!

as for your tying politics into this....my guess is that was your intention all along...
nothing here but some simple minded pot stirring...and yet another thread to bash anyone that has the balls to disagree with you.
especially women....

btw...We wimmin folk don't need your approval on how we comment on a thread....
 PennyAnte
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 8:08:03 PM
^How can I yell? It's written n not verbal communication on these threads;) The one's attacking me are the same one's crying like little babies. that trump won the election to become president, they are both weak minded n narrow minded, they can't think outside the box, because they have been brainwashed by their feminist ideology, they are lefist snow flakes n it take's very little to trigger them, they can't even answer a few simple thread question, because they can't think rationally:)))"

Some people think USING ALL CAPS IS YELLING.

I see you are an antifeminist. Why don't you go MGTOW? Look it up. Maybe you need a break to sort out some feelings you have about the changing norms in society and for dating. I can't read your anger, I'm confused if it is not just frustration or if their is an underlying topic here that you have to get to the root of. Spare yourself the woes of dating for a few months and get your big boy boots back on. Get back to basic training and get yourself in a better frame of mind. God bless you.
 ssm508
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 8:35:37 PM

Nowadays, lots of women can mow the lawn, shovel the snow, change oil, fix cars. How many men are willing to fold clothes (not to mention doing the laundry because it's an easy job), to mop the floor, scrub the toilet weekly? If nobody does the cleaning in the house, it would be like a big pigpen eventually.

Even when I was in a relationship, I often did my own laundry, washed dishes, vacuumed, and other household chores.
 FDB777
Msg: 50
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 8:49:21 PM

Ladies have you approached men you fancied and risked getting rejected?
Have you ever treated a male date to a meal?
Have you ever picked up a male for a date?
Have you ever opened the door for a male date and pulled a chair out for him?
Have you ever given flowers or chocolates to a male date?
Have you ever initiated sex with a male date?
Have you ever approached a man, that you were interested in and been rejected?

I paid for a movie when I was about 23 but aside from that, I've never done anything else. In hindsight, I shouldn't have even paid for that movie, neither. Men don't get to create the rules and then get mad when they realize that they're tired of adhering to said rules (that again), they created.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Modern dating