Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Modern dating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Coma_White
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Modern datingPage 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

I paid for a movie when I was about 23 but aside from that, I've never done anything else. In hindsight, I shouldn't have even paid for that movie, neither. Men don't get to create the rules and then get mad when they realize that they're tired of adhering to said rules (that again), they created.

Men don't get to create the rules but they're tired of adhering to rules they created? I don't get it.
 TomásIasan
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 10:49:20 PM
^That makes 2 of us!
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/19/2018 6:31:34 AM
OP, you don't have any idea what equality means in context.

If to you it means she has to subsidize the blowjob by way of paying for her own dinner and date with some whiney scrub, she might as well buy a vibrator and a $3 bottle and pleasure herself at home - she'll be a lot happier.
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/19/2018 6:40:42 AM

This is the problem western society now faces n the evil of feminism along with mass immifration, is going to help destroy everything, that has been built"

You could always pay 8k on a Real Doll and save years of expenses related dates, disease, frustration, therapy (and us from your whiny posts), problem solved!

You don't need a date or her vagina. What you need is a rubber room.
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/19/2018 8:53:01 AM
"In these modern times of apparent equality…it does make me wonder if western women would be prepared to take up the traditional role of the man, risk being reject by letting the man, know she is interested and be persistent in getting him to date her>even if he rejects her?? court the man, pick him up for dates, pay for the dates, buy him gifts, open doors for him, initiate sex etc"

Ladies have you approached men you fancied and risked getting rejected?
Have you ever treated a male date to a meal?
Have you ever picked up a male for a date?
Have you ever opened the door for a male date and pulled a chair out for him?
Have you ever given flowers or chocolates to a male date?
Have you ever initiated sex with a male date?
Have you ever approached a man, that you were interested in and been rejected?
Is equality just a made up word and does not apply to the rules of dating?

"I can't even be bothered to respond to the trolls, so it's either answer the thread questions, or cry like a little snow flakes n make childish comments....your only showing yourselves up, when you talk crap about me....all I did was write an original thread subject n give people something to think about, something that would challenge them to think outside of the box, instead of the same boring threads....do u really think that trying to get personal with me is productive in any way...no it's pathetic n weak minded!!!" You know nothing about me n you can't read my mind. so stop wasting your time making moronic comments n attempted attacks on me!!!!!!!!"
 MsMicki
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/19/2018 9:22:50 AM
once again....there is nothing original about these questions....
they have been answered and discussed repeatedly in other threads...
so what makes discussing it in this thread any less boring that discussing it in the others?

the "childish comments" are the only thing that is interesting about this thread! :P
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/19/2018 9:35:56 AM
^I don't care what was written on these threads in the past, I wrote these questions myself n I created this thread!! Don't try to claim, that my thread is not original, because it is, you have attacked me many times n still not answered my thread questions? your without a doubt a man hater, a troll n taking your miserable life out on me" Stop trolling my thread n vent on your own thread, create your own thread to hate on men n stop going on mine to do it you witch n u can stick your broom up your ..." I have not even posted on here for about a year n my first thread has trolls on it, They seem to be on most sites n never stick to the thread subject, but always try to make personal attacks on the thread creators!!!"

Below...No I'm just telling off a few trolls like you, who won't stick to the thread subject, because they are triggered n too weak minded, they can't even think about my thread questions, some have answered my questions, so they can cope, but others can't face them....boo hoo the snow flakes, lol" get over yourself n stop inventing crap about me!!! Is trolling all you got? Can you answer my thread questions or are you too triggered n bitter too?" Why is it so hard for some to stick to a thread subject???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"
 PennyAnte
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/19/2018 9:51:20 AM
"I can't even be bothered to respond to the trolls, so it's either answer the thread questions, or cry like a little snow flakes n make childish comments....your only showing yourselves up, when you talk crap about me....all I did was write an original thread subject n give people something to think about, something that would challenge them to think outside of the box, instead of the same boring threads....do u really think that trying to get personal with me is productive in any way...no it's pathetic n weak minded!!!" You know nothing about me n you can't read my mind. so stop wasting your time making moronic comments n attempted attacks on me!!!!!!!!"

Looky now.. may the real snowflake please stand up. Get over yourself already..... you are melting. It's depressing to see a grown man get all:

butt·hurt
adjective: butt-hurt
overly or unjustifiably offended or resentful.

noun
noun: butt-hurt
an excessive or unjustifiable feeling of personal offense or resentment.
 MsMicki
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/19/2018 10:09:29 AM
well you keep calling your thread original....
and those of us that post here have answered these questions repeatedly...
even in this thread to entertain you!!

what is it I can't cope with??
do you think I can't handle a woman doing the asking? or the paying?
if you can read.....look ^^ up there and see that I already answered that I asked my man out...and paid for the date!!
and I often initiate sex....and buy him things....and treat him to all kinds of special things...
others have said the same things....

what are you trying to prove here?
your "thinking out of the box" theory has already been blown up by numerous women saying they have made first contact, asked a man out, paid for things....
 backcreek7
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/19/2018 10:53:32 AM
My question might be ~
...... What is wrong with treating a woman, with a different type of respect then you would a man? In my OP, it is a healthy process ~ one in which a man chooses to stray from, his normal day to day dealings with other men. Is this
" putting women on a pedestal " .... he treating a woman differently, maybe even with more respect and admiration, then he might a man ?

..... I find the above, a different type of respect and admiration ~ a healthy break from how we men deal with each other. Yes, some may say ~ sex is the reason why we hold our women dear . I say that is nothing but bullshit, women are COMPLETELY different creatures then men, and in my mind > the fairer of the two sexes, in many ways.

..... Do women often do special things ( besides sex ) for their men ? Continually, some men are just too blind, or don't want to see or acknowledge it. Only a fool, is worried that men are being taken for granted by most women. It is also true, that only a fool would allow this to happen. Are all women perfect creatures? No & neither are men ...

..... For those men who are worried about being taken advantage of by women, grow a pair & man up ~ then maybe a woman will find you attractive.

heart / sun
 cindi_rella
Msg: 61
Modern dating
Posted: 7/19/2018 2:36:13 PM
Sounds like more MGTOW nonsense from the chronically dateless.
 Coma_White
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/19/2018 5:13:24 PM

Sounds like more MGTOW nonsense from the chronically dateless.

It sounds more like feminism.
 daynadaze
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/19/2018 5:45:28 PM
How does it sound like femininism, instead of whiny...women I want don't want me so....whaaaaaaaaa!
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/20/2018 9:55:33 PM
"I would say that even the most ugly looking women will have lots of men chasing them n this the main problem with modern dating, because women can punch well above their weight in getting a man, who is high in the looks department, when they themselves are a 4 or a 5 in the looks department, but a man will never have that luxury, UNLESS HE IS RICH"

"Dating is a numbers game n the game is highly in favour of women, so they can reject guy after guy, because they have, so many choices to choose from, so if you have been rejected by women, then don't feel bad at all, because most of the women, who reject men, especially on these dating sites, have un-realistic standards, want a man with wealth, great looking, with great social status etc n he also has to be a man, who is desired by most other women"
 Coma_White
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/20/2018 10:32:15 PM

How does it sound like femininism, instead of whiny...women I want don't want me so....whaaaaaaaaa!

Because we're in the age of the strong, independent woman. Shouldn't the number of men asking women out equal the number of women asking men out?
 TomásIasan
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/21/2018 12:45:15 AM
^No actually it shouldn't there are more ways to be feminism than actually asking out, but they should be equal in showing interest not no 11% of initiating messages. Or a lousy 23% in starting simple conversations that might suggest an interest, whether a lady asks me out or not is irrelevant but I am not a mind reader if she finds me attractive start a conversation. Which some do unfortunately they talk a lot about their ex and how their taking it too them which is not positive way to start anything. I had a conversation go from a nice start to a you know what my ex did I was like you got to be kidding me, yep they dumped everything their ex did in that one conversation on meeting someone. Then they tell someone how they met this great guy and think they hit it off good, I said what is she on cause that's some good shit and I want some nice little sarcastic humor thrown to pass along.

A lady clicks my picture to investigate that don't mean shit if she messages a simple hello that's a start other than that she is window browsing same as me. She can decide later come back message or whatever but I won't message based on a simple flip of a screen.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 67
Modern dating
Posted: 7/21/2018 6:03:48 AM
ComaWhite, please understand that not everyone shares these "away with gender roles" views. They are widely promoted, propagated, yes, sure, but not everyone is into them. Many women are happy with traditional gender roles. They may not feel the need to be vocal about it either, they just continue to date the way they prefer. If both parties are okay with it, what is the problem again? People care about what they like more than whatever someone tells them is okay to like. :)
 from site to sight
Msg: 68
Modern dating
Posted: 7/21/2018 6:19:59 AM

Dating is a numbers game n the game is highly in favour of women, so they can reject guy after guy, because they have, so many choices to choose from

If every woman has a long list of guys to choose from, why do so many women end up choosing the "wrong" guy, and whine about being duped afterwards? Many women will say it's the guy's fault, for the woman's lack of judgement.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 69
Modern dating
Posted: 7/21/2018 6:22:27 AM
It's only in favor of women in the illusion world of pof. In reality it's you know... A lot of low quality prospects, fewer better ones, for both sides.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 70
Modern dating
Posted: 7/21/2018 6:30:06 AM

It's only in favor of women in the illusion world of pof. In reality it's you know
 MsMicki
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/21/2018 7:16:26 AM

Because we're in the age of the strong, independent woman. Shouldn't the number of men asking women out equal the number of women asking men out?

Actually....yes....it should!!
If more women practiced what they preached....this wouldn't be an issue!
 2ufo
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/21/2018 9:27:59 AM
Actually, it would still be a problem because no one, man or woman, wants someone who whines about the way things are. So the snowflakes would still melt.
 daynadaze
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/21/2018 9:56:59 AM
Women have a right to be whoever they want to be, so do men, as long as they aren't harming others. Quit with the BS of it has to be this way or that way, be submissive if that's your thing, or be a total man/woman-hater if that cranks your wheel, that's the point, you can be who you are, within the law, most of us are not that radical. People haven't changed, what is changing is the rights of each individual human rights. Stop with this silly crap of pretending like you don't get that. Stop blaming others, be responsible for yourself, nobody is stealing your religion, etc., but stop trying to force it on others, good gawd what a load of crap some people try to sell.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 74
Modern dating
Posted: 7/21/2018 10:03:27 AM

..... Do women often do special things ( besides sex ) for their men ? Continually, some men are just too blind, or don't want to see or acknowledge it. Only a fool, is worried that men are being taken for granted by most women. It is also true, that only a fool would allow this to happen. Are all women perfect creatures? No & neither are men ...

..... For those men who are worried about being taken advantage of by women, grow a pair & man up ~ then maybe a woman will find you attractive.

I feel like Diogenes who just found the 1 honest man!

heart / sun 2 u 2!
 ssm508
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/21/2018 10:14:11 AM

It's only in favor of women in the illusion world of pof. In reality it's you know... A lot of low quality prospects, fewer better ones, for both sides.

Many people from both genders are unhappy with OLD. Sometimes for different reasons though. Men will talk about not getting responses to their emails. Women will talk about getting emails from men that are just looking for sex or don't match their requirements. Both genders have to deal with flakes, jerks, liars, cheaters, people looking for an ego boost or text buddy etc.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Modern dating