Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Modern dating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 calliopedreams
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Modern datingPage 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

Everything in dating is about the man serving the woman, so he can get a piece of the pie

Maybe western women's attitudes might change, when they have competition from female sex robots, cause they might have to rethink a few things:)))))

Maybe you will have better luck with robots, if you want a piece of their pie.

Seriously, if you think that is the point of dating (serve the woman, so you can get a piece), you may be happier with a robot.

I don't think there are many women who will care if guys want to screw robots or other sex toys. After all, hookers have been around forever, and many men still seem to want a mate in spite of having that option.

We desire the men who actually enjoy our presence, even if it is to look up at him from the book we're reading and glance across the room, to let him know he's on our mind, tonight.

Hopefully, your sex robot (I notice you don't refer to them as companion robots, which reveals your only objective), can be programmed to give the full "girlfriend experience."
Though, it seems you crave only the "sex experience", even if devoid of human interaction.

We're rooting for you, Leon, so you can get your artificial pvssy as soon as possible, in the hopes you'll quit clogging up these boards with your unoriginal, repetitive, moans and whinging.

See: MGTOW.com
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/29/2018 2:33:01 PM
^ Listen troll my user name is manofsubstance!!! at least a robot won't manipulate, try to control, try to change n try to make a man's life a misery, unlike many western women do" Why do u think a lot of men only want women for sex, because many women don't have a capacity to appreciate what they have with a man, cherish the relationship they have with a man n all they do after a while is make a man's life a living hell, so why wud any sensible man want to sign up to that?"

"I think a lot of women can never be happy n take their miserable lives out on men in their lives, because men care about them, but they drive good men away, who are good for them n grab the men who are rotten to the core" Most western women make too many wrong choices, become self centred n live in denial, so all their relationships with men are doomed to failure, because they never healed or learnt any of life's lessons"

"BTW I am free to message on these boards the same as everyone else n weak minded snow flake, feminist, lefiest, trolls like u won't change mind about that, so suck it up butter cup, cause I'm here to stay"

"U don't give up easy do u troll? Are u going to start stalking my every post now? Better not or u will face a backlash, like never imagined n I think I know who u are already"

"U know fuck all about me n making up total bullshit, won't help ur argruments either, u are a pathetic little trolling shit bag n sick of weak minded snow flakes like u on most sites, go n find a safe space u waste of human space!!"
 calliopedreams
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/29/2018 3:18:21 PM

1. THERE JUST AREN’T AS MANY WORTHWHILE GUYS ANYMORE. As Kate Bolick writes in her piece, “All the Single Ladies,” simply, the caliber of men has declined greatly. Between increased joblessness and lack of prospects out there for men, there are far more deadbeats than guys worth giving a shot. In other words, “marriageable” men are few and far between.

https://www.bolde.com/women-getting-married-less-less-reason-might-shock/

Is this what's really bothering you, leon714?

You fall in the category of "low caliber," so women won't even consider dating you, let alone, having sex with you. Well, you know what Woody Allen said ... at least masturbation is sex with someone I love.

Try to love yourself, leon714, even if nobody else will. Luckily, your relationships won't be doomed to failure, since you'll never have one!

P. S. I know why you are so sensitive about people calling you by your previous user name, because you were kicked off the boards at least once before and all your posts were deleted for posting your tiresome MGTOW rants. Yet, you haven't seemed to have learnt anything from that experience. You may actually be on an intellectual par with a robot, after all.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/29/2018 3:52:33 PM
About Me
Qualities...
Good attitude
Sense of humour
Issue free
Honest
Kind

^^ thinking ya are sorely laking in these traits ya THINK ya have M O S
 julystorm22
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/29/2018 6:17:04 PM
The thing to figure out is why you seem to pick these women.

Why does a woman act like this? One of 5 major reasons:

1) Bitterness -
A woman has had a bad relationship previously and has turned slightly bitter towards men without realizing it. By treating a man poorly in a relationship she is bringing her anger and bitterness about a previous relationship into the new relationship. She treats the new guy poorly because subconsciously its an act against the guy that scorned her and as they are both men they are in the same club in her mind.

2) Power -
Some women are just naturally bossy. Usually this is an inherited trait, often from their mother. They observed their own mother treating their father this way so to them it is a natural way of being in a relationship. Sometimes, this is also a result of having a bad father figure. Perhaps the woman's father was not there for them growing up and trying to mold a guy into what they want and need is a subconscious attempt to change a guy the way they wished their own fathers had changed for them.

3) Insecurity -
Some women keep their men on a tight leash because they are worried that giving the guy freedom would allow him the freedom to betray her or leave her. Also, sometimes by damaging their self-esteem they may cause the guy to believe that they (the woman) is the best they can hope for. This is a method employed by many partners who are insecure. As long as they can keep their partner's self-esteem lower, the partner may not look for greener pastures.

4) Unhappiness -
Sometimes women are too unhappy for a relationship. Too many things in their life are stressing them out or they have too much in their past that is still affecting them emotionally. They are very moody, at times they seem happy but often have times where they are grumpy and miserable to everyone.

5) Mental Illness -
Sometimes crazy-seeming women really do have something wrong with their heads. Borderline personality disorder, depression, schizophrenia, OCD, PTSD. Obviously its going to wreak havoc on their relationship and make them difficult to deal with.

Men are drawn to vulnerability, especially insecure men. This is why some men seem to meet the same types of women over and over. Note, that all of the above can also be switched by gender.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 181
Modern dating
Posted: 7/30/2018 5:59:51 AM
"The thing to figure out is why you seem to pick these women."

>>>if we're (men and women) looking for a LTR, we want to feel comfortable around someone. When its just sex, we're looking for leverage or confirmation we can win the unwinnable or neediness passes for "we're so hot, she can't keep her hands to herself". Sometimes, we give off a red flag without realizing it, so the only women who say yes, are the ones with these characteristics, and so we think that's what all women are like.
 LoveOnAShip
Msg: 182
Modern dating
Posted: 7/30/2018 8:09:17 AM
"2) Power -
Some women are just naturally bossy. Usually this is an inherited trait, often from their mother. They observed their own mother treating their father this way so to them it is a natural way of being in a relationship. Sometimes, this is also a result of having a bad father figure. Perhaps the woman's father was not there for them growing up and trying to mold a guy into what they want and need is a subconscious attempt to change a guy the way they wished their own fathers had changed for them."

The WORST. I call them Bossy Boobies. Pantsuit wearing Hillary types.

Give me a Melania in some faded jeans and a TShirt and I am in heaven.
 billgann
Msg: 183
Modern dating
Posted: 7/30/2018 8:52:30 AM

Give me a Melania in some faded jeans and a TShirt and I am in heaven.

Give me a Melania without faded jeans and T-shirt, and then I'll be in Heaven in a matter of seconds.
 LoveOnAShip
Msg: 184
Modern dating
Posted: 7/30/2018 8:57:21 AM
I thought this was PG rated message board.

Besides it's more fun to undress 'em.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Modern dating
Posted: 7/30/2018 4:49:29 PM

1) They thought the person was attractive-looking by their picture
2) They like the overall facts about the person (height, job, status, etc.)
3) They liked the sound of someone's voice on the phone.
4) They liked the conversations they had via text/chat.
5) No better options have presented themselves.
6) They want to have sex and this person seems easy and satisfactory-enough for sex.

I'd put Julystorm's list more like this:

1) They thought the person's pictures were attractive (+height & body-type selections fitting)
2) No better-attractive options presented themselves
10) They were kosher with what they wrote about themselves + "stats" on their profile (job, hobbies)
11) Online convo was flowing well (or barely sufficient if #1 far surpassed the test)
*When horny & just want sex, #1-11 aren't as picky as they would be under normal circumstances
**There is no #3-9; the 1st two far outweigh the others. :)

As for women putting on a show, there are some who do, and we fall for it. sometimes, when something is too good to be true, we BS ourselves to fall for it. The best defense is to not risk offering anything we can't afford to lose...until we get to know them better.

I learned to avoid that mindset. I believe people learn from that real quick -- especially when at a young age, and our peers are running into that from time to time. Soaks in. Easy to not let it go too far, beyond "giving it a try" for a date, but not lying to oneself anymore about it.

I've had people prove the old joke, "normal people are just those we haven't had a chance to get to know yet", and its annoying when we get to know someone suffers from the same ol' human weaknesses. Probably why I prefer to chase the hotties, at least there's "something" gained :)

I agree that there's truth to that old saying you refer to. But at the same time, only-chasing hotties isn't the only way to get something out of it. You at least get something gained when getting "returns" out of an average Jane. Just don't expect any average Jane (or Joe) to be emotionally or circumstantially baggage-free without uniqueness in some ways. You just Don't Set Expectations Early On. Having "dreams" of being with them is a vice that you can shut out. :)

When it comes to average to slightly-above average Janes VS Hotties: I'd rather be going out on dates & porking, say, 8 Janes in a year.... VS chasing Hotties-only and constantly cumming up empty handed, while only getting 1 of them every 18 months. And Especially if it took "forever" for a guy So Long to nab a Real Date & fooling around with a Hottie -- chances are, on the baggage/matchability level, she's going to be Lower than the average to slightly-above-average Janes.

That said, for some people -- they Do get "something" out of playing the "friends first" game with a Stunner (that almost always = you're just a friend and always will be). Just being around them 1-on-1 gives him pleasure, even if he's nothing more to them on the romantic scale than the janitor at the car wash. It's ill-advised, and most people grow out of it if they can tally up enough of those experiences -- as the "but I have a chance" comes down to earth. That said, if said guy doesn't At All think he has a chance or anything, and it doesn't get in the way of getting a gal in his league (nor hurting his budget) -- do whatever makes ya feel better, is what I say.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Modern dating