Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do women want to be judged on their looks?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Do women want to be judged on their looks?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
"I am so amused at the BS some women talk on these sites n the excuses they use for wearing make-up:)))))"

"Make-up is used to cover-up bad skin problems, spots, rashes n many other in-perfections, so it is used to beautify women's looks, it presents a false imagine to men, sells a lie to men, sells a lie to everyone, because the woman underneath the masses n masses of make-up are not a ten or even a five in the looks department, but this make-up make's her appear to be perfect lol"

"No woman is going to take hours to get ready, unless she wants attention, validation, ego boosting, compliments, offers from men for dates, men sucking upto her to get her attention, men serving her n buying her things"

"Women can't pretend to me or other men, that make-up does not improve their social status, does not get them men to date them, does not get them a job, does not get them everything they want"

"It is crazy how made up most women on these dating sites are n how many women only have face pics, many look like dolls, don't look real, don't look natural at all, many look like they spend hours n hours applying masses n masses of make-up to cover-up any in-perfections they have"

"I must add, that the feminised Heterosexual men, who wear make-up are trying to be like women, so they can play the game n sell the lie, that they are something they are not"
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Do women want to be judged on their looks?
Posted: 7/21/2018 8:35:42 PM
Yawn

blah blah blah blah blah women suck blah blah blah
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/21/2018 9:39:16 PM
I use OTC Retinol Serum at night...does THAT count?

;0)
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2018 7:01:12 AM
And, for the 3rd time, -- to the OP --

What is the big deal about women who choose to wear make up?
Or spend time on getting ready to go out?

Why does it bother you so much, that some women choose do this? Why do you take their choices so personally? Do you feel that they are putting forth all this effort, simply to deceive you? Why do you care?

There are a LOT of lovely women on this and other OLD sites, and IRL, who also choose not to wear make up. Why don't you simply introduce yourself to one of those ladies?
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2018 7:17:53 AM
Manofsubstance1970 you should add

Misogynist

and

Professional Asshole

to your profile.
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2018 7:22:20 AM
^Yours wud be male feminist, weak minded snow flake, with your balls in a woman's purse, just like your puppet feminist prime minster, what a waste of space he is n a disgrace to all males, I say males, as he is not a real man n never will be, he is a total joke LMAO"
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2018 7:34:55 AM
^^^

Is that the best you could do? Respond like a 6 year old.
 MsMicki
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2018 8:09:40 AM

"No woman is going to take hours to get ready, unless she wants attention, validation, ego boosting, compliments, offers from men for dates, men sucking upto her to get her attention, men serving her n buying her things"

So....when a man takes the time to do his hair, shave or trim his beard (or head!) just right, dig through their closet for the right shirt and pants, splash on some cologne...
what is it he is after??
attention, validation, ego boosting, compliments???
 cindi_rella
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/22/2018 8:43:53 AM
Even an average looking woman can look beautiful with a little bit of makeup. I dont know any girls that take hours to apply makeup. I wear makeup most days and it takes 10-15 minutes. Blow drying my hair takes longer to do.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/22/2018 11:43:25 AM
Beauty Fades, Dumb Is Forever

JUDGE JUDY
 LGL1975
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2018 5:08:02 PM
Humans have been using makeup and body art since before the wheel. Most of the time it's to indicate status.

Expensive clothes and makeup shows you have the time and the money to look your best.
 from site to sight
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/22/2018 6:07:32 PM
"Humans have been using makeup and body art since before the wheel."

But humans have used makeup in the past as war paint, to put fear in the enemy in battle. Maybe that's why guys aren't into makeup.
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2018 6:29:10 PM
^My exe used to call it war paint, but women use make-up to attract the opposite sex n not go to war with them, unless they are a die hard feminist, who imagines, that men held women back, when it was never men, but governments, that held both men n women back, let's not forget, that men were drafted n forced to fight in both world war one n 2, while women sat safely at home, but what about the apparent patriarchy n how is dying on a battlefield full of other dead bodies being privileged?"
 calliopedreams
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2018 2:16:03 AM

^My exe used to call it war paint, but women use make-up to attract the opposite sex n not go to war with them, unless they are a die hard feminist, who imagines, that men held women back, when it was never men, but governments, that held both men n women back, let's not forget, that men were drafted n forced to fight in both world war one n 2, while women sat safely at home, but what about the apparent patriarchy n how is dying on a battlefield full of other dead bodies being privileged?"

MGTOW.com
Your posts are so repetitive, boring and unoriginal. Good for insomnia, however ...
 DDSearle
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2018 8:20:29 AM
I Judge a woman by her books –
In several shades of 'How to cook—'
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2018 11:33:31 PM

Is that the best you could do? Respond like a 6 year old.

Look back through his posting history and you'll see that it's his default style of reply.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 4:51:24 AM
^^^^^

My problem with him is he gets so much pleasure from his vitriolic posts. His replies are meaningless.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 43
view profile
History
does this post make my ass look fat?
Posted: 7/26/2018 5:31:59 AM
"Snare" a man? From your article, Mustang. That would be demeaning terminology for a company to use that sells products to women or someone reporting on why women attend to their looks, when a "snare" is a trap.

Men do comb-overs and spray that hair down. They try to grow hair with minoxidil. They use hair gels and have elaborate hairstyles. They do hair color touch ups. They shave and create special shaving patterns, like goatees, soul patches, those horseshoe mustaches I despise. They clip nose and ear hair. They wear moisturizer. They pay attention to personal style with designer brands they wear.

I dress and apply makeup to appeal to myself, not men or other women. Some days I want to be sexy, some days it's functional, so it's more about mood and purpose. I only wear mascara and lipstick, sometimes blush, so applying makeup takes 5 minutes or less.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/26/2018 7:16:45 AM
""Snare" a man? From your article, Mustang. That would be demeaning terminology for a company to use that sells products to women or someone reporting on why women attend to their looks, when a "snare" is a trap. "

>>so why did they use it? I think manosub asked the same question a different way. I suspect the company decided that it better figure out its customer base, in order to advertise to them much better. Makes sense for any company.

I don't care if women wear or don't wear, as long as i'm not smudging it when we kiss and of course, they don't look like a circus clown with it all on.
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 9:16:40 AM
"I am so amused at the BS some women n white knight male feminists, talk on these sites n the excuses they use for women wearing make-up:)))))"

"Make-up is used to cover-up bad skin problems, spots, rashes n many other in-perfections, so it is used to beautify women's looks, it presents a false imagine to men, sells a lie to men, sells a lie to everyone, because the woman underneath the masses n masses of make-up are not a ten or even a five in the looks department, but this make-up make's her appear to be perfect lol"

"Women can't pretend to me or other men, that make-up does not improve their social status, does not get them men to date them, does not get them a job, does not get them everything they want"

"It is crazy how made up most women on these dating sites are n how many women only have face pics, many look like dolls, don't look real, don't look natural at all, many look like they spend hours n hours applying masses n masses of make-up to cover-up any in-perfections they have"

"I must add, that the feminised Heterosexual men, who wear make-up are trying to be like women, so they can play the game n sell the lie, that they are something they are not"

"IM, pretty sure people remember ur childish trolling n arguments u were having with 10k on the threads for months, but I won't be getting into petty disputes with u, because u crave the attention n I won't feed u, so go back to ur double act buddy n leave me out of ur trolling games"
 NewYorker58
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 7:08:26 PM
Mustang, women are more aware these days about terminology, and I can't really fault older men for not always getting it, without being told, like a girl scout that was upset. An announcer at a boy's and girl's scout event said the boys are the future leaders, and the girls are just having fun. It may not sound horrific, but its demeaning to the girls.

I think the poll isn't accurate. Women aren't dressing for other women. They may confer, look what each other is wearing, but they're mainly dressing in a way that makes them feel good. Compliments may be more genuine from other females, but that's because we're thinking about the clothes, when men are more thinking about how they look on us. We don't care about the guy's opinion of what we're wearing? Not totally true.
 kj521_
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/26/2018 7:28:33 PM
Wouldn't a more apt question be....

Does anyone want to be judged on their looks?

Isn't everyone looking for that someone who sees...them?

You know....the one we see in the mirror....that face that looks back...on good days...bad days... and inbetween days? The sometimes amused, sad, content, ashamed, lost, ecstatic and every other emotion?

We are so much more than what we show others on the outside. :)
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 7:34:25 PM
OP.... I am for whatever it is that women need to do to continue being …..Women.....

Since women are at least half or not more of humanity I say let them dress and do whatever it is that makes them feel good. If whatever they're doing happens to enhance their femininity in the process then I am for that too..... Here is why.

I am a guy who happens to appreciate the things that women do to make them look like women. Plus, if while they are doing the ladylike things that distinguish them from guys then all the better.....

It just makes me glad to be a Man and able to appreciate it from a guys point of view.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2018 3:36:55 AM
Leon, you have been and always will be an uneducated misogynist with a mother complex. Putting your bizarre rants and ramblings in quotes won't change that.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/27/2018 2:34:22 PM
"women are more aware these days about terminology, and older men aren't always getting it yet"

>>>I've been watching with a friend, "the marvelous mrs. maipel" and my female friend compared the dialogue to something Aaron Sorekin would do. Then she wondered why she compared a female producer to a male one, and not vice versa. Its the lack of role models to compare to. the show itself is about a female comedian trying to break in, and of course, what was the model of comedians back in 1958--Gracie Allen, Lucile Ball. I get when people are excited to see a movie superhero or a president or a sports celebrity who looks like them

"Does anyone want to be judged on their looks?"

>>>if they want to get laid by someone specific, then the answer could be yes. if they want a relationship, they likely want to be judged on something that doesn't get worse with age :) They want depth, something that lasts, not superficiality.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do women want to be judged on their looks?