Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do women want to be judged on their looks?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justinelle
Msg: 51
view profile
History
does this post make my ass look fat?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Maybe one might suggest the proposition that men should be judged by the size of their penis, which might help explain why most males are mainly emotionally retarded. That would certainly upset these snowflakes, allowing women to literally tailor their desires which is of course an alternative lowering of values as opposed to returning to such relationship graveyards like sites like this. New corpses for old, shouted the stall keepers. While others shout only 5 previous owners, and plenty of milage left in it.
 billgann
Msg: 52
Do women want to be judged on their looks?
Posted: 7/28/2018 8:07:33 AM
Ah, methinks the OP is mocking women. He's joshing us or perhaps he's on medication. OP, are you suffering from a recent 'traumatic brain injury'? Although the stuff I'm on causes some minor hallucinations I can still tell a jester from a person of substance. We all know a person of substance is honest and possesses virtues that make others notice he's not shallow. Hello, the name you're using is 'a tell'.

"Do women want to be judged on their looks?"

Of course not! Who in their right mind would ever think that? Since you're capable of opening a personal profile here I doubt if you do - unless you're on a lot of drugs.

"Why do a number of women contradict themselves, by claiming they don’t want to be judged by their looks, babble, jabber, and more babble?"

Your apparent attempt at humor isn't working. Silly - yes, funny - no. Only a few Americans don't try to look their best - Rosie, Whoopi and Bernie are the only public figures that come to my injured mind. We men shave some times, cut those long hairs sticking out our ears and hanging from our nose, we don't go out in public wearing torn dirty tee-shirts. Trying to impress women (or other men if that's your preferences, OP) has little to do with it. My guess the same goes for women. Ya really think Hillary wore make-up to impress women or men?

Make-up for men and women was probably invented to make a few bucks. People bought it to improve their looks. What's wrong with that? If you had a large zit on the tip of your nose, you would never try to cover it with a little dap of make-up?

"Can we admit that attractive looking women can get away with just about anything?"

Absolutely not! If the most gorgeous woman in Hollywood admitted she voted for Trump, she would never work again. And she might be harassed in public by a lot of insane sore losers. They're everywhere, they're everywhere.

(I've been warned about not ever posting a comment like my last few. I was told my account would almost automatically be deleted if I posted anything remotely negative about a certain group. If so, good-bye. My only regret will be not being able to respond to all those "Hey there" greetings in my inbox. Methinks they all can't be real. A few are so attractive I would let them get away with anything. What real man wouldn't?)
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2018 2:40:16 PM
^Is that ur version of things? Do u like to make-up crap about people u don't know? Ur an obvious troll n typical lefist u start crying about trump lol, well he is president of the united states n he was democratically voted for by the sensible American people, who wanted their country back n immigration to stop, r u Antifa or just a messed up troll?"
 tomfiend
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/28/2018 2:49:17 PM
^^^ he is not a troll...he is Benartflick reincarnated....he simply has always had very unusual, to say the least, views of the world.

Hey Ben, hope you had a relaxing vacation away from here this last month or two. I'm sure you will rile people up now that you are back by saying something really dumb though....I would suggest staying away from the topic of Bats if you can help it.
 platypus_man
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2018 1:12:56 AM

Only the pretty ones. The smart ones want to be judged on their brains, the good cooks want to be judged on their cooking, etc..

If you were (or are) ugly, would you want to be judged on your looks? Of course not. We each want to be judged on our best qualities, not our worst.
 missvixen22
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2018 5:47:58 PM
You are delusional!

We wear make up because it is just something we have the right to do. We wear makeup to make a stylistic statement. I wear it not to attract a soul. I wear it because it gives me a confidence boost and I like it. I wear it FOR ME. I don't give a rat's a$$ about other people's opinion on my looks. My opinion is the only one that matters in that regard. And your theory that attractive women get away with everything is so far fetched it's ridiculous.
 missvixen22
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2018 5:48:51 PM
Beauty and brains DO exist sweetie.
 cooldog65
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2018 6:15:00 AM

You are delusional!

We wear make up because it is just something we have the right to do. We wear makeup to make a stylistic statement. I wear it not to attract a soul. I wear it because it gives me a confidence boost and I like it. I wear it FOR ME. I don't give a rat's a$$ about other people's opinion on my looks. My opinion is the only one that matters in that regard. And your theory that attractive women get away with everything is so far fetched it's ridiculous.

Understood, but your bikini pictures aren't about getting male attention? Right...
Posted: 9/10/2018 10:03:42 AM

Understood, but your bikini pictures aren't about getting male attention? Right...

She is a beautiful woman. I'm sure she would attract male attention even if wearing a potato sack! An old coot like you, really out to be enjoying those pics, rather than trying to shame this young lady for what she wears.
 Seahorse_Jockey
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/10/2018 11:07:08 AM
^^^Would you give the same advice to women if a good looking guy had a profile picture of him wearing just a thong?
 cooldog65
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2018 11:13:19 AM

She is a beautiful woman. I'm sure she would attract male attention even if wearing a potato sack!

That would be unique.

An old coot like you, really out to be enjoying those pics, rather than trying to shame this young lady for what she wears.

Pictures are fine, but there's nothing unique I haven't seen before. The internet has over saturated just about everything and it has taken away any mystique. I like a little mystery.

Shaming? Please...
Posted: 9/10/2018 12:06:51 PM

Shaming? Please

You said she had bikini pics up to get male attention. I'm quite sure she doesn't require bikini pics to get male attention. Perhaps she just happened to have a nice pic of herself in a bikini and decided to post it, to please herself. Not everything is about men, you know.

Would you give the same advice to women if a good looking guy had a profile picture of him wearing just a thong?
If he wants to post a pic of himself in a thong , that is up to him. I'm sure handsome men get attention from women no matter what their wearing.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2018 8:18:07 PM
I'd say while women would prefer not to be judged on their looks, they do appreciate ATTENTION.

And, you gals that have awesome bikini photos on their profiles..... Well, all I can say is keep up the good work, keep on keepin on and lets see more.No doubt these type of distractions at times catch my attention.... You darn women you....

The more skimpy, sexy pics. you post means the more I'll look for the meaning behind the message in whatever your written profile description says you are looking for. If the text synchs with the profile pics then there just might be a match..... Hey, why not ? This is a singles site after all and hope springs eternal....
 Sandbyday
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/10/2018 8:32:00 PM
Do people that have been on this site for 6, 7, 9, 12 years still use it as a dating site?

Good Golly Miss Molly!!!
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2018 8:41:51 PM
^^^^ Certainly, and again, why not? It's free.

You just never know and one thing is for sure..... You'll never catch a fish if there is no bait in the water.
 whiterose0
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2018 10:14:19 AM
A man being called an "old coot" by a woman who's much older than he is - now that's rich.

I'd say while women would prefer not to be judged on their looks, they do appreciate ATTENTION.

Everyone appreciates attention - both men and women. Some attractive people do utilize their good looks to help themselves get attention, however. So I'd say that those people do want others to judge their looks, but in a positive way. They just don't want to be judged solely on their looks.
 daynadaze
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2018 10:22:19 AM
No I don't use it as a dating site, but what if I did? Why would you need to insult people on a dating site?
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2018 11:06:19 AM

Perhaps she just happened to have a nice pic of herself in a bikini and decided to post it, to please herself. Not everything is about men, you know.
this is a dating site with the sole intended purpose being to have men view their profiles! if I posted a pic from my last trip to the nudist resort, would that be considered just a nice pic or would it draw attention to more than just my smile? oh, I wouldn't put it up for women, it isn't all about them, it is to please myself!
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2018 1:39:13 PM
Missvixen wrote:
We wear make up because it is just something we have the right to do. We wear makeup to make a stylistic statement. I wear it not to attract a soul. I wear it because it gives me a confidence boost and I like it. I wear it FOR ME.
If there were no men in the world, and no sex, the beauty industry would be much, much smaller. Like nonexistent.

My opinion is the only one that matters in that regard.
Yes, everyone has the right to their own opinion.

And your theory that attractive women get away with everything is so far fetched it's ridiculous.
It's not that farfetched. Not "everything," of course, but I believe it's conventional wisdom that an attractive person of EITHER sex can get away with more than an average or below average person can.

Beauty and brains DO exist sweetie.
If you say so. Problem is, I've never seen a brain in a bikini.

Cooldog wrote:
Understood, but your bikini pictures aren't about getting male attention?
I think mostly it's about this, but I do believe women also seek compliments from other women. But overall, it's about attention and approval. It's about flaunting whatcha got. More power to ya. I have no problem with it; my issue is more the denials that it's for any reason other than that.

Stratosfere wrote:
rather than trying to shame this young lady for what she wears.
And we wouldn't hear the hoots and comments from the wimminz here should an attractive guy show up here, showing off his bod wearing only a banana hammock?
 Seahorse_Jockey
Msg: 70
Posted: 9/11/2018 1:59:14 PM

(]Msg 66): They just don't want to be judged solely on their looks.

I'm not going to approach someone I consider ugly, and hope they win me over with their charming personality. Both genders want someone who they consider good looking, as a starting point. That's instantaneous. It takes a lot longer to judge someone's character. That can take years, in some cases.
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2018 4:06:03 AM
https://hellogiggles.com/beauty/makeup-none-business-transformation/
Posted: 9/12/2018 5:30:16 AM

A man being called an "old coot" by a woman who's much older than he is - now that's rich.

I'm sure to that pretty young thing, he is an old coot.

You really want to know whats rich? You masquerading as an ex flight attendant, who use to put up fake pics of a half decent 60 year old woman. BTW, who use to accuse everyone else of photo shopping their pics, eh Halcyion? I bet it just kills you to look at that beautiful young woman's pics. When all along you were just some nasty, mean, bitter, old hag. Oh, and you can quit white knighting the old coot, even though he is old, he would probably never be desperate enough to do you!.
Posted: 9/12/2018 5:34:38 AM
Oh, and you have a nice day, you nasty piece of work!
 cooldog65
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2018 6:53:49 AM

I'm sure to that pretty young thing, he is an old coot.

She'll just have call me daddy old coot...
Posted: 9/12/2018 7:37:52 AM

She'll just have call me daddy old coot...

Only in your delusional, old coot dreams. You should take comfort in the fact that an 83 year old is now your menopausal groupie though, maybe she will post you some dreamy bikini shots to drool over. Oh my, what a vision!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do women want to be judged on their looks?