Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do women want to be judged on their looks?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whiterose0
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Do women want to be judged on their looks?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

You really want to know whats rich? You masquerading as an ex flight attendant, who use to put up fake pics of a half decent 60 year old woman. BTW, who use to accuse everyone else of photo shopping their pics, eh Halcyion? I bet it just kills you to look at that beautiful young woman's pics. When all along you were just some nasty, mean, bitter, old hag. Oh, and you can quit white knighting the old coot, even though he is old, he would probably never be desperate enough to do you!.

I'm an old retired school teacher, and you're barking up the wrong tree with your accusations. I think it's hilarious that you have the nerve to come into the forums and threaten to report other posters, claiming to be sick of the nastiness; yet here you are once again with your vicious flaming and name-calling. How hypocritical and sanctimonious of you.

Another poster and I had a bet going that your goody goody two-shoes act wouldn't last long, because you're very volatile and easily offended. As it turned out, I had your number.
Do women want to be judged on their looks?
Posted: 9/12/2018 9:03:06 AM

I'm an old retired school teacher, and you're barking up the wrong tree with your accusations. I think it's hilarious that you have the nerve to come into the forums and threaten to report other posters, claiming to be sick of the nastiness; yet here you are once again with your vicious flaming and name-calling. How hypocritical and sanctimonious of you.

I hope you didn't choke when you wrote that. No one is nastier than YOU! What i find hilarious, is you constantly posting snarky remarks whenever certain posters post then you get all butt hurt when you get your nastiness thrown back at you. Priceless! Well honey, You want to dish it out, YOU better learn to take it! I know the other poster you are referring to and the funny thing is, everyone else knows how darn nasty the pair of you two are. So don't play innocent with me, you hypocrite. Unlike you, I'm only nasty when the nastiness is thrown my way first. You and your comrades are just plain nasty all the time. You can quit with the I"m not Halcyion bit anytime you'd like, no one is buying it.

LOL The best thing is, when I threatened to start reporting your nastiness, You sure shut up for awhile. Oh how nice it was not having to listen to you run your yap and listen to the nastiness that pours out of it on a constant basis. Now. off you go Halcyion, get those pics snapped, someone is desperately waiting
 MsMicki
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2018 9:57:00 AM
^^Someone needs laid....
 whiterose0
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2018 10:03:41 AM

I hope you didn't choke when you wrote that. No one is nastier than YOU! What i find hilarious, is you constantly posting snarky remarks whenever certain posters post then you get all butt hurt when you get your nastiness thrown back at you. Priceless! Well honey, You want to dish it out, YOU better learn to take it! I know the other poster you are referring to and the funny thing is, everyone else knows how darn nasty the pair of you two are. So don't play innocent with me, you hypocrite. Unlike you, I'm only nasty when the nastiness is thrown my way first. You and your comrades are just plain nasty all the time. You can quit with the I"m not Halcyion bit anytime you'd like, no one is buying it.

LOL The best thing is, when I threatened to start reporting your nastiness, You sure shut up for awhile. Oh how nice it was not having to listen to you run your yap and listen to the nastiness that pours out of it on a constant basis. Now. off you go Halcyion, get those pics snapped, someone is desperately waiting

Meh, I no more choke on what I write than you choke on claiming to be only 48 when you're 20+ years older than that. Nope. I never shut up when you threatened to report me. My posting history proves that. All I did was call you out on your nasty posts and threaten to report you in return. You were nice for awhile, which was why I didn't confront you again until now. There is no pair of us, by the way. There are several others in here that take issue with your flaming and name-calling. You and Blondie are a pair, however.

You have a long history of leveling personal attacks toward other posters you disagree with - first when you went by the username, NaturalSelection, and now with your current moniker. I've recently observed you attack 2ufo, Henry, Nesteron and Cooldog, just to name a few. You seem to have an obsession with old age. Anyone you don't agree with is an "old hag", an "old coot", etc. Well, guess what? You're no spring chicken, either, so you can dispense with the digs about other people's age. It just makes you look insecure and pathetic. Yes, I do have someone waiting - a man in my life, which is something you will never have.

You have a nice day, sweetness.
 cooldog65
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2018 10:22:07 AM

Only in your delusional, old coot dreams.

No delusional old coot dreams here. I was obviously joking as I used this fella ->->->

This old coot dog is just rolling with it...
Posted: 9/12/2018 10:46:27 AM

Someone needs laid..

nah, someone gets laid quite frequently. Someone justs likes to see old granny Haylcion get her knickers in a knot. In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread. Halcyion gets to run her mouth more than two posts in the last thread, so do I
 Rumours
Msg: 82
Posted: 9/12/2018 10:48:52 AM
You guys still at it?
Whiterose is not Halycon….I don't know who told you that.
Probably the same person that told me KJ was a guy...
Posted: 9/12/2018 11:01:14 AM

Meh, I no more choke on what I write than you choke on claiming to be only 48 when you're 20+ years older than that.

LOL calm down Queen Halcyion, You are getting slow in your old age. Its you that posts far away pics and pretends to be a air line stewardess, and constantly refrains about everyones age and photoshopped pics. I love that my age bothers you so much. I have no problem posting close up pics. My self esteem and world isn't tied up in my appearance, too bad you are so bitter that yours is. I know my reality, and it is good, granny.

You have a long history of leveling personal attacks toward other posters you disagree with - first when you went by the username, NaturalSelection, and now with your current moniker. I've recently observed you attack 2ufo, Henry, Nesteron and Cooldog, just to name a few. You seem to have an obsession with old age

That's rich coming from you granny Halcyion. I could take the time and go and find those posts and prove that everytime I told one of those posters off, they started in with me first. I won't waste my time though. It's pissing you off, and thats enough for me. I don't need to prove you wrong, yet again.

You're no spring chicken, either, so you can dispense with the digs about other people's age.

Should I take that as you didn't like those bikini comments. :roll; I love it when the steam pours out of your ears, it erases your wrinkles for a moment. You should be thanking me.

Now you better go for your afternoon nap Granny halcyion. I wouldn't want to be the reason for a rise in your OLD blood pressure. Stratosphere has some serious stuff that needs tending to in the real world. Night, night, Halcyion, you have sweet dreams of the cooldog.
Posted: 9/12/2018 11:07:08 AM

Whiterose is not Halycon….I don't know who told you that.

I thought that she was for a long time then other posters started to mention it too. She has said a few things to me that Skyes said, verbatim. Coincidence? I don't think so. Don't let Granny fool you.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2018 11:23:43 AM
The constant accusations of posters being someone else is old and tired. Sure there are some posters with sock profiles, but Stratosphere, you need to quit listening to a certain blonde. She has a few sock accounts of her own - the obvious recently having been the one with her own husband's pictures. That's very unhealthy. She accuses most female posters of being halcyon when they dare to disagree with her. I'm short and fat with mousey brown hair and when I used to post she frequently accused me of being halcyon.
 whiterose0
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2018 11:31:15 AM

That's rich coming from you granny Halcyion. I could take the time and go and find those posts and prove that everytime I told one of those posters off, they started in with me first. I won't waste my time though. It's pissing you off, and thats enough for me. I don't need to prove you wrong, yet again.

It's Granny Rose, but I don't mind being called a granny. Aging and eventually becoming a granny are a fact of life for most women, which is something you can't seem to accept. I've gone back through your posts for both of your usernames, and no, I'm afraid you have it backwards. More often than not, you're the one who instigates shyt with other posters - not the other way around.

I'm not mad, just amused by your delusions. You're the one who is mad. I think it's hysterical that you want to talk about old age and wrinkles, as if those were something only other people were afflicted by, but not you. Perhaps you should have another drink - it might help calm down your nerves.
Posted: 9/12/2018 12:22:29 PM

She accuses most female posters of being halcyon when they dare to disagree with her

Thanks for your imput. This isn't my first rodeo here and I'm quite able to make up my own mind without the imput of others. Still doesn't take away from the fact that granny rose is every bit as nasty as she claims everyone else to be. She throws out her snarky comments then gets all pissy when she is put in her place. This is Halcyon, she may have some of you fooled but not all of us.

I'm not mad, just amused by your delusions. You're the one who is mad. I think it's hysterical that you want to talk about old age and wrinkles, as if those were something only other people were afflicted by, but not you

Come on granny, I could care less about wrinkles and age. You were the one that got all offended cause I called your sweetie an old coot. Remember your snarky remark ? LOL have the nurses not made their rounds with the med cart yet? Well, don't get angry and hit some young nurse with your cane, out of jealousy.

I've gone back through your posts for both of your usernames, and no, I'm afraid you have it backwards. More often than not, you're the one who instigates shyt with other posters - not the other way around.

I hope you just read what you posted. Who was the one who started this today with their snarky comment? YOU! I hardly ever comment on anything YOU post. YOU always find it necessary to snark on my post though, then you have the gall to say , I start shyte. Someone is delusional here, alright, but it aint me.
You really have it bad for me, dont you?Going all over my posts and all. Something tells me someone has some stalkerish type issues. I could go back and prove you wrong and go get them posts, but, couldn't be bothered. Haters gonna hate, besides, is so much more entertaining to just piss you off.

NIght granny Halcyion, sweet nightmares, um, i mean dreams.
 whiterose0
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2018 12:59:34 PM

Who was the one who started this today with their snarky comment? YOU! I hardly ever comment on anything YOU post. YOU always find it necessary to snark on my post though, then you have the gall to say , I start shyte. Someone is delusional here, alright, but it aint me.

After YOU first made a snarky comment to Cooldog, who did nothing to you. You're the one who's delusional, threatening to report people for being nasty, when you don't keep your own side of the street swept. I kept my mouth shut when you launched your attack against another male forum regular, accusing him of being jobless when his profile clearly showed that he worked. But you couldn't stop there, even after MsMicki called you out on it.

When you then made the snarky comment to Cooldog, that's when I decided to confront you. Nobody respects a hypocrite like you who threatens to report other posters for being nasty, then turns around and gets nasty with others. Like it's okay for you to be nasty to other people, but yet you get all bent out of shape when they retaliate? Sorry, it doesn't work that way. I think all that drinking is going to your head and making you mean again.
Posted: 9/12/2018 2:04:05 PM

After YOU first made a snarky comment to Cooldog, who did nothing to you.

anyone who read that comment in the context it was made, certainly probably wouldn't get all bent out of shape about it. To the young lady who he accused of being attention seeking, Im sure with their age differences, she probably would think him an old coot. Oh MY, what an insult, how will he ever get over it. It was none of your business to stick your nose in and run your mouth. He is a big boy and doesn't need granny Halcyion, running to his rescue. I sure didn't see him get all offended over it. YOU Chose to get all offended, and be snarky like always. YOU got it thrown right back at you, and you didnt like it, TOO bad, mind your own business. As for that other male forum poster, perhaps I should go look up the whole conversation which started the discourse between us originally. As a matter of fact, I think I mentioned it in that post. I was on the receiving end of an angry rant from him for no reason. He started it, I finished it. Again, none of your business, how about you keep your own side of the street swept and not constantly worry about what I'm doing. As a matter of fact you do seem to spend an inordinate amount of time worrying about what I do and say to other posters. Perhaps maybe you should just worry about your own posts and mind your own business, for a change. That is a real easy way to get me to go away and leave you alone, granny.

Nobody respects a hypocrite

Then quit being one. You constantly post snarky comments then get all pissy when you get it thrown back at you. I don't put up with your bullcrap, so get over it. You are every bit as much to blame although you always cry innocent. Who the hell do you think you're fooling? Yourself maybe, and your delusional posse.

Like it's okay for you to be nasty to other people, but yet you get all bent out of shape when they retaliate

LOL Hardly! You are the one all bent out of shape. Remember I called your sweetie an old coot. MY, MY, how will he ever recover. People can and do report me all the time. I really don't mind. Iv'e reported you several times, and you are still here running your nasty mouth.

I think all that drinking is going to your head and making you mean again.

Nice try, I don't drink though. Its people like you, who dish it out and can't take it, who think I'm mean. I just give you the biatch slap you so rightly deserve, every now and again, and you don't like it. Mind your own damn affairs and quit being so dang snarky and we will get along just fine, granny.!

Now, cooldog is waiting for those bikini shots, better not disappoint him. Someone told me he is a legend in his own mind.
 whiterose0
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2018 2:38:25 PM

LOL Hardly! You are the one all bent out of shape. Remember I called your sweetie an old coot. MY, MY, how will he ever recover. People can and do report me all the time. I really don't mind. Iv'e reported you several times, and you are still here running your nasty mouth.

Pot. Kettle. *Yawn*. I've observed how you've stuck your nose into conversations between other posters that didn't concern you, and took swipes at the posters you didn't like. Usually, it involved your tag-team buddy, Blondie - a poster notorious for her ad hominem attacks and flame-baiting of other posters. Most of the time, you instigate your own personal attacks, such as the recent unprovoked ones you directed toward Henry and Cooldog.

This shyt with you was going on long before you threatened to report me for being nasty. And you can rest assured that the posters you've reported have reported you, as well. Multiple times. Nobody likes a hypocrite trying to play moderator in an unmoderated forum. You really should get help for your anger and control issues. Maybe lay off the sauce for awhile?

Nice try, I don't drink though.

Riiiiiiiiight. If you say so.
Posted: 9/12/2018 4:48:36 PM

https://hellogiggles.com/beauty/makeup-none-business-transformation/

And this is why I hate makeup. Oh my god, the pic at the site is horrible. Horrible! The half of the pic that shows the woman with nothing...is beautiful. So I just don't understand it. A woman likes it? Fine. It's her prerogative? Fine. But I don't understand it, and think that this is a major disorder that just isn't being recognized as such yet. That woman is awesome without makeup. Stunning. But the makeup shot...it's horrendous. Bizarre and scary. Yet this is called "glam"? Glam??! Oh holy cow...what happens to a person's psychology that makes them like this and think that it's describable by a positive word like "glam"? Eeww!
 cooldog65
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2018 7:01:59 PM

Someone told me he is a legend in his own mind.

Someone? Who? The old coot here is curious about his supposed legendary status...
 Sandbyday
Msg: 93
Posted: 9/12/2018 10:34:57 PM

No I don't use it as a dating site, but what if I did? Why would you need to insult people on a dating site?

Oh poor baby. Myself, I don't get "insulted" by, well, anything.
The fact that you get insulted by Good Golly Miss Molly is meaningless poor thing.

And you act as if no one has ever insulted anyone on the majestic POF Forum page. LMFAO.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2018 4:43:41 AM
OP asked---"Do women want to be judged on their looks?"

I, for one, prefer not to live my life as if it's one never ending beauty pageant.

Others may.
Posted: 9/13/2018 4:49:14 AM

*Yawn*. I've observed how you've stuck your nose into conversations between other posters that didn't concern you, and took swipes at the posters you didn't like. Usually, it involved your tag-team buddy, Blondie - a poster notorious for her ad hominem attacks and flame-baiting of other posters.

Nice try , once again granny, unlike you, I mind my own business and don't feel the need to run to anyone elses rescue when you bunch decide to gain up on them. Do I find it disgusting at times that you do it? Yes, I do. You go on about Blondie, rest assured, you and a few others are every bit as nasty. Shall I dig in your history and pull out some of your posts? At least I have the balls to admit if someone is nasty with me, I will be nasty right back. Unlike YOU, who just constantly plays victim.

This shyt with you was going on long before you threatened to report me for being nasty.

Pay attention, will you! I didn't threaten to report you, I DID report YOU. Several times.

Nobody likes a hypocrite trying to play moderator in an unmoderated forum.

hahahaha, you should really quit drunk posting. READ carefully what you just posted above. Who was trying to play moderator with the nasty, snarky post. YOU don't want me reporting you? Quit being a nasty biatch all the time! I don't care if you report me, I know how to make a new profile.
I've got an ingenious idea, how about you mind your own business granny, quit stalking me too. You must have it pretty bad for me, being all obsessed with every post I make , scrounging through every detail on my profile, trying to dig up dirt. It's really not healthy to have such a obsession with a total internet stranger, granny. This really aint life or death stuff. Just accept the fact, YOU will never come close to the wonderfulness that is me. Hate all you want granny.

HMM, Nasty as all get out, scrutinizing profiles for dirt to dig, going over every previous post, always needing the last nasty post. Who does this sound like? You haven't got ME fooled Halcyion. OH, and shall I add, running to defend Cooldog whenever she perceives he's been slighted. Looks like a rat, smells like a rat, it's a rat.
 whiterose0
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2018 8:50:48 AM

Yawn*. I've observed how you've stuck your nose into conversations between other posters that didn't concern you, and took swipes at the posters you didn't like. Usually, it involved your tag-team buddy, Blondie - a poster notorious for her ad hominem attacks and flame-baiting of other posters.

Nice try , once again granny, unlike you, I mind my own business and don't feel the need to run to anyone elses rescue when you bunch decide to gain up on them.

Is that so? Like when you butted into the conversation between NewYorker and me, after she falsely accused me of telling Henry he was fat, yet failed to provide proof that I said that? And you threatened to report me for that?

You go on about Blondie, rest assured, you and a few others are every bit as nasty. Shall I dig in your history and pull out some of your posts? At least I have the balls to admit if someone is nasty with me, I will be nasty right back. Unlike YOU, who just constantly plays victim.

I seriously doubt that. No one has been nuked as many times as Blondie. Have I ever been a target? Yes. Victim? No. My pointing out that you and Blondie act like grade school bullies doesn’t mean I’m playing victim. And I’m sure that anything nasty in my posting history was retaliatory.

This shyt with you was going on long before you threatened to report me for being nasty.

Pay attention, will you! I didn't threaten to report you, I DID report YOU. Several times.

You also THREATENED to report me, along with others. You outed yourself as a reporter, in other words, a wanna be moderator.

READ carefully what you just posted above. Who was trying to play moderator with the nasty, snarky post.

You were. Moderators don’t make snarky posts. They just prevent certain people from posting. Which is what you threatened to do to 2ufo in message 254 of the Rejection thread here:

For the record though, If you want to insinuate I'm huge pretending to be thin, go ahead. I'm not participating in the nastiness with you or your gang anymore. I just report your nasty comments. I hope we're perfectly clear on that.

How was she insinuating you were huge pretending to be thin? Looks like you overreacted to me.

YOU don't want me reporting you? Quit being a nasty biatch all the time! I don't care if you report me, I know how to make a new profile.

How about YOU quit telling others what to do, making threats, and acting like a 12 year-old playground bully, and you won’t have to go through the trouble of doing that. Much easier to be nicer, don't you think?

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: This is an unmoderated forum. Not all the posts in here are going to be to your liking. We are all adults here. If you’re easily offended by what you perceive as nastiness, you’re free to leave the forums. No one is forcing you to stay here.

I've got an ingenious idea, how about you mind your own business

How about you follow your own advice, sweetness. And it’s Granny Rose to you.
Posted: 9/13/2018 10:22:55 AM

Is that so? Like when you butted into the conversation between NewYorker and me, after she falsely accused me of telling Henry he was fat, yet failed to provide proof that I said that? And you threatened to report me for that?

Please provide context. I really have no idea what you are talking about. Unlike you, I don't need a posse to back me up. I stand on my own two feet. If I really made a comment, which I don't recall, I was just giving my opinion. I dont really care for NY any much more than I do for you. I certainly wouldnt run to her rescue. My opinion is though, Henry can be nasty towards posters at times as well, and when he is, and they retaliate, we can always count on you to run in there like a dirty shirt, defending his honor. Depending on which poster it is, of course. If Henry wants to make nasty comments. Henry should learn to take them in return.

And I’m sure that anything nasty in my posting history was retaliatory.

Nothing quite like being a hypocrite. I guess there are different rules here. I'm certainly not allowed to use retaliation as an excuse for nastiness, and don't, but you can. For once in your life, own up to your own nastiness, you aren't fooling anyone.

My pointing out that you and Blondie act like grade school bullies doesn’t mean I’m playing victim.

Now there is the pot calling the kettle black. I think its hysterical how you think I'm one with Blondie. Like I said, I think Its disgusting when you and others gang up on her.,like the bullies you are. You have a problem with her. YOU should have the backbone to take it up with her, but in typical bully fashion you all pile on. Then you have the audacity to call others grade school bullies. You really are one hypocritical old wonderful woman, aren't you. Totally oblivious to your own actions.

You also THREATENED to report me, along with others. You outed yourself as a reporter, in other words, a wanna be moderator.

I think its hysterical how much that pees you off. Someone finally got you to shut up for longer than two minutes, and you can't stand it. Actually, the only one I ever report is you, that makes me a reporter of YOU and your nastiness. It's not like you and the posse don't report me on a regular basis.

How was she insinuating you were huge pretending to be thin? Looks like you overreacted to me.

There you go again, sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. I was making myself clear to her I wasn't playing games. If she had a legit comment to make, thats one thing, If she is just going to be an extension of you and your posse's nastiness, she was being put on notice.

How about YOU quit telling others what to do, making threats, and acting like a 12 year-old playground bully,

hahahahahah, pot meet kettle. Good grief, your dementia is getting worse.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: This is an unmoderated forum.

Iv'e said it before, and I'll say it again Mind your own business, and we will get along just ducky!

Not all the posts in here are going to be to your liking. We are all adults here. If you’re easily offended by what you perceive as nastiness,

Says the old lady who got her knickers in a knot over me calling someone an old coot. You really are hysterical, maybe you should take your own advice.

, you’re free to leave the forums. No one is forcing you to stay here.

So are YOU. Maybe the next time, instead of getting your knickers all in a knot over something I post, just move along, mind your business, and quit worrying about me. You spend way too much time obsessing over me, it's not healthy.

And it’s Granny Rose to you

Actually, its Granny Halcyion, to me!
Now, go take your nap, you nasty old hag. { just a little something extra for you to report. Just wait till you see the age on my new profile. That will really burn your ass. LOLOLOL]
 daynadaze
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2018 10:26:28 AM
Yeah, you didn't make the big hurt work, my question is why did you want to insult people here, what is the matter with you?
 whiterose0
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2018 12:25:05 PM

Please provide context. I really have no idea what you are talking about. Unlike you, I don't need a posse to back me up. I stand on my own two feet. If I really made a comment, which I don't recall, I was just giving my opinion.

Not buying it. If that’s the case, your memory is awfully short, and yet you state that *I* am the one with dementia? That’s laughable. Here is the context you asked for just to refresh your memory:

In the Paying for a date thread, NewYorker, (for the second time), told a blatant lie which had previously been discredited by Henry, that I, (accused of being HS), told him he wore “mom jeans”. In message 1761, I told NewYorker to either provide proof of her accusation, or STHU.

Then you chimed in to her rescue in message 1763, quoted me, and stated that you have reported the thread, implying that you reported me, personally. Then you threatened that posting in the thread would be “to your own peril”, the implication being that anyone else that posted in it would be reported:

Either provide proof of this accusation or STHU.

How about you all STHU. Fair warning, I don't usually report people but the level of nasty here has gone way thru the roof. I have reported this thread, so post at your own peril, you have been warned.!

I dont really care for NY any much more than I do for you. I certainly wouldnt run to her rescue.

A lie. See above.

My opinion is though, Henry can be nasty towards posters at times as well, and when he is, and they retaliate, we can always count on you to run in there like a dirty shirt, defending his honor. Depending on which poster it is, of course. If Henry wants to make nasty comments. Henry should learn to take them in return.

You’re certainly entitled to your opinion of Henry. I don’t happen to share it, and I know many other posters don’t share it, either. He’s a nice man, unless someone provokes him. He doesn’t take any guff from people, and his retaliatory comments can be harsh. But the people who make digs at Henry deserve what they get back. Lately, that’s been you, Blondie, and NewYorker.

So, you can dispense with making malicious reports. Your nose is no cleaner than mine or anyone else’s in here.
Posted: 9/13/2018 1:53:31 PM

In the Paying for a date thread, NewYorker, (for the second time), told a blatant lie which had previously been discredited by Henry, that I, (accused of being HS), told him he wore “mom jeans”. In message 1761, I told NewYorker to either provide proof of her accusation, or STHU.

Why didnt' you just say what thread you meant in the first place. You know, not everything is about you. When I made that comment, It had nothing to do with you. The general tone of that thread had gone past the normal state of nasty,in my opinion. YOU were free to keep posting, YOU chose not to. Since when do you ever listen to me? I did report that thread, that it was getting really nasty, no one in particular though, so did several others. I know this because I received a message back saying, "duly noted, several times". I thought everyone should know, so they could choose whether to keep posting. I could have just kept my trap shut and said nothing. Believe me, I'm not afraid of you, if I were referring only to you in that thread, I would have said, YOU. You are just so darn sure I'm out to get you. If I have something to say to you specifically, I certainly wouldn't hold back.

I'm not really all that sure why it pisses you off so much that I said, I was going to start reporting your nastiness. It's not like you dont report me, and have admitted as much. Only difference is, I DON'T CARE. This isnt my full time job or anything. I understand you are retired and probably haven't much else to do, Im just here to post and blow off steam. It's really not all that hard to make another profile.

A lie. See above

Its hilarious how paranoid you are. You think we have this big cartel out to get you. LOL I told you before. I wouldn't pee on either of you if you were on fire. I dislike you both the same, NO, that's a lie, I dislike you a little more. I'm friends with absolutely NO ONE here. I don't need people to back me up or be my posse. I'm quite capable of standing my own ground. I have a right to my opinions just like everyone else, YOU don't like them? too bad. Scroll on by. I think its disgusting how you pile on someone in particular, then have the audacity to call others a bully. YOU are NO better.

But the people who make digs at Henry deserve what they get back.

That is my biggest issue with you. It seems its perfectly fine for YOU and whoever you consider OK, to make nasty comments but when someone else does it, its a federal case. YOU and your Posse do not run the forums. If you want to make nasty comments then you should be willing to take your hits for it. Not run in there like a dirty shirt defending their honor. HELLO, if you are participating in the nastiness, you are every bit as bad. My shot at Henry was only after he made one about my post. If he can't stand the heat, he should stay the hell out of the kitchen and keep his mouth shut. But, oh yes, I forgot, only you and who you OK, are allowed to make retaliatory nasty posts. Everyone else is just a mean bully and out of line!

So, you can dispense with making malicious reports. Your nose is no cleaner than mine or anyone else’s in here.

I've been telling you for two days now. Mind your own business and quit being so dang snarky and we will get along just fine. I am really glad to hear you admit your nose isn't clean though, we are making progress.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do women want to be judged on their looks?