Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > My senior citizen aged boyfriend has slept with 150 women; Why do I f      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spot4username
Msg: 51
view profile
History
My senior citizen aged boyfriend has slept with 150 women; Why do I feel put off?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
^^^^^^^
Right?

What does 52 look like?

I'm 52.

She and I do not look like we are the same age.

Weird.
 cooldog65
Msg: 52
view profile
History
My senior citizen aged boyfriend has slept with 150 women; Why do I feel put off?
Posted: 7/25/2018 11:43:49 AM

And how did you settle on 52?

I'm guessing she added 10 years to her age (42). I'm estimating her guy is about 25 years older than her. The other band member she dated is 18 years older. At 53, I would be considered too young...
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 53
view profile
History
My senior citizen aged boyfriend has slept with 150 women; Why do I feel put off?
Posted: 7/25/2018 11:54:04 AM
Looks like that whole "meet guys in a bar instead of OLD" experiment is really coming together for you.
 MsMicki
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2018 12:01:00 PM
oh yeah....dating different members of the same band is always a great idea.....
especially if one still has feelings for her!!

I'm with the others that still don't understand the need to look older...
 Tech30
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2018 2:11:38 PM
You know when you have a horrible monday where it seems every decision you make is wrong and is like stepping on a rake that smacks you in the face and you just want it to be over to start fresh tomorrow?

From what is posted, that seems to be the OP's and Julystorms every day.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2018 4:30:08 PM

This man has does nothing but apologize to lacking a filter and even said we could seek counseling on how to not f*ck up the relationship through his church or another church.

You've known this man two months and you're going to seek counselling because he suggested it? Well the two of you should get lifetime membership then. From everything you've said it's apparent you'll believe anything he says to you so why did you even create this thread or the other one. From your responses you're discounting everything these people are saying. You'll be creating a third thread soon lamenting the bullshit he put you through.

Are you related to ThatOneLady01?
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2018 5:50:30 PM
Your profile is Hidden at this time due to dating him, however this was your requested criteria prior.

To send a message to wadeinwaves you MUST meet the following criteria:
Male
Younger than 50
Lives in Canada
Lives within 75 You must have a picture to contact this user.
 dinno76
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2018 9:51:39 PM
Their is an old saying 'you cannot teach an old dog new tricks '. You cannot turn a wolf into a domesticated dog. If he is used to sleeping around with multiple women chances of him stopping now are very slim.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 12:09:54 AM
He makes you feel uncomfortable, he's old, fat and can't get it up. If someone said to you, I've got someone I want you to meet to date and you were told he had those attributes, would you want to meet him? He's lured you in, trying to make you think he's desired. 150 women at that age and in his profession isn't a lot. I would be more concerned with everything else.

It's absurd to consider counseling for a new relationship. Just admit that it's not working and he's a lowlife hustler. If you're lonely for company, I guess you'll keep making excuses to stay with him. Just know this will never work out. Even if you let yourself be treated like a doormat.
 wadeinwaves
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/26/2018 8:10:30 AM
"It's absurd to consider counseling for a new relationship. Just admit that it's not working and he's a lowlife hustler. If you're lonely for company, I guess you'll keep making excuses to stay with him. Just know this will never work out. Even if you let yourself be treated like a doormat."

My allure with him ended last night when he demanded that I not spend time with my son and son's dad together. Even though I have no romantic interest in my son's dad we still do things together and I call it 'family time' which I was accused of using inappropriately as he said he is supposed to be my family. He was pushing me to meet and spend time with my son which isn't fair to my son. This is more of a concern then him voicing his observations about other women's bodies. It honestly does NOT compare. This is ten times worse. Of course, many will state I have no business seeing my ex when in a new relationship. I get that.

L_LuuLuu
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 8:21:47 AM
Wade --

I'm just glad you moved on.

But just because you ended it, don't believe it's quite over yet.

Because he'll be back soon enough, with apologies or whatever he thinks it will take to weasel his way back into your life. Just take care -- and beware, please.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 8:23:33 AM
Thank God you found a reason you felt was enough to leave him. Yes, it's a good one.

Many women do family things with their ex and child. Celebrities are doing it and calling it conscious uncoupling. They stay very friendly with the ex, and will do things together with their children. The bf was being controlling, and he was wrong for saying anything about you and your involvement in their lives.
 wadeinwaves
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/26/2018 8:34:39 AM
"'m just glad you moved on.

But just because you ended it, don't believe it's quite over yet.

Because he'll be back soon enough, with apologies or whatever he thinks it will take to weasel his way back into your life. Just take care -- and beware, please."

He will not be back. He was adamant that he does not want anyone's ex in the picture. He too is extremely turned off and told me my ex needs to get a life and stop hanging around me. The thing is I haven't had a serious relationship with anyone in years and years, so my son's dad and I just hung out. He has been my rock when I am most down and has always been supportive. I don't have a family due to being adopted. When my adoptive mom died when I was four I got put in foster care and was lucky enough to live in one home for ten years. After my foster parents retired from fostering they severed contact with me. My ex became that family I don't have. I just was unable to fall back in love with him, which he accepted.

I can't believe how something like this can have such a negative effect on a person's feelings (it is extremely powerful) and you never look at them the same way. He doesn't see me the same way either because of my ex. He is right that a person you date shouldn't be spending time with their ex and he made that very clear, however, without my ex's company this last decade would have been extremely isolating.
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 10:23:41 AM
I'm going to agree with New Yorker that people often do family things with the exes for the sake of their kids.

If, however you are still friends with the exes, OP, that would be your business at this point, since you and the older guy were not exclusive. If you had become exclusive with someone worthy of your commitment-- and, after you had given it appropriate time, they should be included as well. Everything should be open and above board, as you were. So, you were in the right on that one.

But I'm still saying -- based on what you have shared with us -- that there is a good likelihood this guy will try to make his way into your life.
I know he has given you an ultimatum. But that was most likely just a failed attempt to bully and manipulate you into doing what he wanted. Now that he has found out that won't work, he may well be back try to win you over again.
I hope that I am wrong -- but be prepared.

If his attempt to win you back fails, be prepared for this:
If you go back to the club again, be prepared to watch him do everything in his power to make you jealous. If you are not ABSOLUTELY SURE you could handle this behavior from him -- PLEASE don't go to the club at all.
 billgann
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/26/2018 10:58:28 AM

"How and why did he keep track?"

I can't speak for him, but I have a problem remembering names. I thought I might owe those generous women for providing me that 4 or 5 seconds of pleasure. So I had their names tattooed on my thighs and on half of my right leg. (That memorabilia included dates of first entry and ratings. Ya know, 10s, 9s, 8s, and only one 5 - my wife.)

My biggest blunders were telling my future bride the truth about those names and then adding 9 names after we were married. I sense my true love was jealous since I gave those last gorgeous women all 10s (They all worked at massage parlors up North.). My loving spouse tried to divorce me after noticing those names. Then, shockingly, she disappeared. That was 7 years ago. Still missing. I guess I'm ready to date again.

Recently I heard about POF. Hello! Y'all seem friendly and mentally stable except for that one Trump supporter and someone who apparently keeps deleting his account and coming back with a similar ID. That guy gotta be nuttier than my mother-in-law prior to her disappearance.
 backcreek7
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 11:35:23 AM

he is adamant he does not want anyones ex in the picture

^^^^^
..... Well ~ f that dumb a-ss f -head !!! It's good your learning some of his idiosyncrasies, my advice ? Don't go back to the bar til the old f - head codger croaks ... Sounds like he's got a few screws loose, in the first place.

my X became the family I don't have

..... It does sound like your life has been , no bed of roses. And don't worry what the ancient codger thinks about spending time with anyone ! He's a loser and your son & your X seem like good people . There is not ONE thing wrong with being friends , and spending a bit of time with your X. When jealousy rears its ugly head, it is a sure fired lesson
that a rocky & difficult road, lies ahead.

..... So, you have dodged a bullet & learned a lesson. Just because someone seeks your attention in a " relationship" way ~ does not mean, they are necessarily a good match or decent person. Well , best of luck ~ I truly hope you find a suitable partner, you do deserve it.
.... Best of Luck Sweetheart !!! You deserve it !!!

heart / sun
( love / star of life )
 backcreek7
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 11:45:07 AM

mentally stable except that one " Trump " supporter

^^^ well you blundering dip f*uck , here's another one ~ why don't you f*uck yourself sideways !

col ( chuckle out loud )
S
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 11:59:08 AM

My allure with him ended last night

But....but.....what about "we are in love" and "mutual deep affection", (from the other thread)?

So much for "depth".

And ANOTHER SMH moment.

Yeah, this bar "experiment" is really paying off big-time.

I knew it would be entertaining when you announced it, to say the least.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 12:42:29 PM
💩, you don't have to dump on her. If you read her recent post, she's been in foster care, not an easy upbringing, and who knows what kind of an example they were to show what a healthy relationship is.

Wade, no, he was wrong to try and remove your one support person. I think it's very sweet of hubby to still be there for you. You made a wise choice by letting the bf go. Good for you!
 hemingway234
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 12:46:14 PM
How long were you dating boob-guy? Did I read 2 months?
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 71
my old fart was blown away by my ex and is now in the wind
Posted: 7/26/2018 2:27:31 PM
"My allure with him ended last night when he demanded that I not spend time with my son and son's dad together....He was pushing me to meet and spend time with my son which isn't fair to my son. This is more of a concern then him voicing his observations about other women's bodies. It honestly does NOT compare. This is ten times worse."

"I can't believe..he doesn't see me the same way b/c of my ex He is right to feel that way."

>>>the more I heard about this self-focused Svenghali, sweet-talkin' all the ladies, the more I imagined some BA/EternityBoresMe/NY58 version of a couch surfer male bf. But now the candle that burns twice as bright, found a way to extinquish itself. The image he desired, turned out to have male competition and it overwhelmed his ego. He can't be the center of her universe. Now he's off to seduce the next gal. Everyone "wins".

Billgann, ya look and sound like a former forum member from FL, I can't remember his name, he had some female family member electrocuted in a car accident. So, you may get confused with him from time to time, but otherwise, have fun and enjoy the insanity here.
 cindi_rella
Msg: 72
Posted: 7/26/2018 2:30:35 PM
He needs to date someone his own age, not someone with a young child where the father is in the picture. You dont have a choice but to see your ex because of the child. He cant tell you who to see.
 billgann
Msg: 73
Posted: 7/26/2018 2:43:49 PM

^^^ well you blundering dip f*uck , here's another one ~ why don't you f*uck yourself sideways !

Mr Backcreek, I apologize for any embarrassment I may have caused. It seems like I upset you - highly unusual for a real Trump supporter. You're Joshing me - right? Without any embarrassment or fear of being blacklisted for life you're still implying you're a Trump supporter?

Perhaps I was misinformed about this forum. A member told me the accounts of all Trump backers were deleted (except for one - a somewhat retarded fella from the UK). Surprisingly (to me) two were friendly women: an African-American (hard to believe) and a blonde from Florida (well, blonde, Florida - very plausible). Also deleted were two diehard Trump supporters and a man who rarely posted, but he posted a Trump video on Youtube.

I assumed since the accounts of Trump supporters were deleted there shouldn't be anything to fight about. We all can have friendly and intelligent discussions about dating.

Again, sorry about my "mentally stable except that one " Trump " supporter" comment. I've been on a lot of medication since my doc removed a bullet from my head (and a lot of my hair). I'm sure my brother-in-law did it. No proof yet, but I did buy an AR-15. I'm ready for him. He's a Trump fan. I think he was mad seeing me wear my Hillary 2016 hat and tried to shoot it off.
 MsMicki
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 4:26:20 PM
Mr Gann...
no disrespect intended..
but maybe keep the political talk to the political threads...
or it will look like you have a different agenda other than to make some new friends in the dating forums...
 NewYorker58
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2018 4:41:35 PM
Bill, so that's how it's going to be? Here one day and you're calling someone retarded, a phrase people don't use anymore, about someone you don't know. If you want to be nasty, head on over to the political threads, instead of spewing your hate where a young lady is asking for dating advice. Who gave you the erroneous information?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > My senior citizen aged boyfriend has slept with 150 women; Why do I feel put off?