Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > My senior citizen aged boyfriend has slept with 150 women; Why do I f      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ItCouldBeNice2
Msg: 76
view profile
History
My senior citizen aged boyfriend has slept with 150 women; Why do I feel put off?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

Keep in mind nobody in the bar knows we are dating because I dated another band member of his who is going through a nasty divorce.

He will not be back. He was adamant that he does not want anyone's ex in the picture. He too is extremely turned off and told me my ex needs to get a life and stop hanging around me.

Yep. Definitely better for everyone here to chill and to be just friends here. You can like someone from a distance and realize that you are better off not being involved with someone emotionally.
 backcreek7
Msg: 77
view profile
History
My senior citizen aged boyfriend has slept with 150 women; Why do I feel put off?
Posted: 7/27/2018 8:11:58 AM
reply to msg. 73 " wild bill "

..... Normally you won't catch me discussing " politics "

in anyform, to anybody , in anyway, anywhere, anytime, anyhow, anyplace, anymore, anyways, @ anytime ...

anyhoo ...

no problem amigo ~

& I apologize back atcha ~ my language can get a tad bit flavorful, on occasion > col

heart / sun
 CBGB77
Msg: 78
view profile
History
My senior citizen aged boyfriend has slept with 150 women; Why do I feel put off?
Posted: 7/27/2018 1:09:02 PM

Posted By: billgann on 7/26/2018 1228 PM
Subject: My senior citizen aged boyfriend has slept with 150 women; Why do I feel put off?

I can't speak for him, but I have a problem remembering names. I thought I might owe those generous women for providing me that 4 or 5 seconds of pleasure. So I had their names tattooed on my thighs and on half of my right leg. (That memorabilia included dates of first entry and ratings. Ya know, 10s, 9s, 8s, and only one 5 - my wife.)

My biggest blunders were telling my future bride the truth about those names and then adding 9 names after we were married. I sense my true love was jealous since I gave those last gorgeous women all 10s (They all worked at massage parlors up North.). My loving spouse tried to divorce me after noticing those names. Then, shockingly, she disappeared. That was 7 years ago. Still missing. I guess I'm ready to date again.

Recently I heard about POF. Hello! Y'all seem friendly and mentally stable except for that one Trump supporter and someone who apparently keeps deleting his account and coming back with a similar ID. That guy gotta be nuttier than my mother-in-law prior to her disappearance.

Invasion of the body snatchers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baoC7F7EWn4
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2018 2:37:34 PM
wadeinwaves wrote:
I think part of the reason he has said stuff to me is in response to feeling jealousy himself.
Of course there's your answer.

Honestly, I don't think it's too wise to be gushing (both figuratively and probably literally lol) bout beautiful, extremely handsome, incredibly perfect, muscular men to *any* old, obese, limp d!cked dude, especially if he's your old, obese, limp d!cked BF....but maybe that's just me.

But I'm thinking that's why he felt the need for you to know about all his conquests.... and his comments about women with large, extremely beautiful, incredibly perfect breasts.
 wadeinwaves
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/30/2018 8:18:26 AM
"Honestly, I don't think it's too wise to be gushing (both figuratively and probably literally lol) bout beautiful, extremely handsome, incredibly perfect, muscular men to *any* old, obese, limp d!cked dude, especially if he's your old, obese, limp d!cked BF....but maybe that's just me.

But I'm thinking that's why he felt the need for you to know about all his conquests.... and his comments about women with large, extremely beautiful, incredibly perfect breasts."

I could have easily spoke about the men who I've had who have had large, extremely beautiful, incredibly perfect penises with matching big beautiful testicles, but didn't. The way he adored my chest was endearing. Many men appreciate all sizes.

Keep in mind he has seen me talk with the one 'perfect' man in the bar who expressed interest in me when I first started going there but due to the fact he had just broken up with his girlfriend I was not going to be a rebound for him. Two weeks ago this man's friend told me he likes me but is aware I'm dating one of the musicians who perform at that bar. He said things can change (meaning I may be with the musician now but end up with his friend later - I laughed because this man is out of my league).

dragonbytes
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2018 8:37:49 AM
Have you asked him how you rate sexually with the other 150?

Might as well benefit from his experience, maybe he can give you pointers on how to improve.

Like are you number 10, or number 1, or near the bottom of the list?
 LoveOnAShip
Msg: 82
Posted: 7/30/2018 8:54:53 AM
"laughed because this man is out of my league"

Well do the typical female thing and go for the good looking younger man.

In your case it would be more than justified.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2018 6:27:26 PM

I don't have a family due to being adopted. When my adoptive mom died when I was four I got put in foster care and was lucky enough to live in one home for ten years. After my foster parents retired from fostering they severed contact with me. My ex became that family I don't have. I just was unable to fall back in love with him, which he accepted.

Yeah, the "family time" isn't (purely) about the kid -- it's about you with your Ex. Even if you solidly feel you won't fall in love with him again, it's still Not Kosher. Your old-fat musician dude did have every right to draw the line there. It's called moving on. Moving on does not mean "moving on when it's not too hard to do". In those situations, you should expect Not to find "the one", as you should not Expect a good catch of a guy to say it's OK to hang on to your ex who is "your rock". But this explanation of your past does explain your POVs and wacky situations you get into though. :)

That said, the old-fat man has no sympathy. Him telling you to check out a guitarist's boobs when you are clearly lacking in that dept (as noted in previous threads by yourself) -- and noting how he cheated on his 3 wives and how many women he banged in his 40 years of traveling... and being a 'whore' for female attention wanting kisses from the ladies even when you were there + him wanting to charm you. Yikes. FFS -- wake up. Just be glad he wasn't a good catch where you found yourself in a situation where the guy understandably doesn't want you to be So close to your Ex.

Parting ways with meshing lives with your ex doesn't mean hating on them At All. It just means moving on. Living life without meshing with him. You still have a kid, but you keep your emotional distance, which requires not meshing lives. At the end of the day, your claim of lack of sexual attraction (thus lack of love in-that-way) to your Ex isn't nor should cut it. You need to shift gears when it comes to "your rock". Because the next guy may not be a 68 year old fat guy who brags about banging women back in the 80s. He could be a good potential catch.
 wadeinwaves
Msg: 84
Posted: 8/3/2018 8:48:47 AM
"Yeah, the "family time" isn't (purely) about the kid -- it's about you with your Ex. Even if you solidly feel you won't fall in love with him again, it's still Not Kosher. Your old-fat musician dude did have every right to draw the line there. It's called moving on. Moving on does not mean "moving on when it's not too hard to do". In those situations, you should expect Not to find "the one", as you should not Expect a good catch of a guy to say it's OK to hang on to your ex who is "your rock". But this explanation of your past does explain your POVs and wacky situations you get into though. :)"

Very good advice. I am rethinking all of this and how it affects my new relationships. The problem is my ex is being unreasonable and crying and asking me for things I cannot give him. A good friend of mine said my ex would put a wedge in my relationships and it has never happened because I never ended up in a ltr situation and thought I never would. Thank You
 NewYorker58
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2018 9:05:28 AM
No reason you can't keep him as a friend. Just make him less apparent in your life when you're dating. You don't have to announce to a new person that your ex is a friend.
 wadeinwaves
Msg: 86
Posted: 8/3/2018 9:24:25 AM
""laughed because this man is out of my league"

Well do the typical female thing and go for the good looking younger man.

In your case it would be more than justified"

The older man isn't out of my league. The one I met in the bar before him who was on the rebound is.

Regarding younger men, they seem to prefer younger men. I'm finding out I'm having better luck with older men. The other musician I dated before this one is 60 and treated me like gold which I'm not used to. I just couldn't fall in love with him and felt things were moving too fast and this is when the current musician moved in. Now he is taking the occasional night off performing due to the discomfort of being looked at as a girlfriend thief. Nobody knows because we've all kept this to ourselves. The first musician doesn't want people knowing our business so the groupies and other band members are clueless. They know something is up but not what.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2018 11:11:39 AM

I'm finding out I'm having better luck with older men.

Oh, yes, we can clearly see THAT, based on the threads you start on here about all your problem "relationships".
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2018 12:09:00 PM

Regarding younger men, they seem to prefer younger [women]. I'm finding out I'm having better luck with older men.

Sure. Every gal's going to find better luck with much older men. Of course, that goes without saying. :)

Thing is though, if it's Relationships you seek -- guys at least somewhat close to your age (+/- 8 years-ish) are a better Match. Notably younger guys will still want MILFs (introduced to society by Generation X). And they don't have to be the models either. And not just 1-nighter-only desires, either -- Dating certainly can exist. But for you with "younger men", you don't even need to be MILF -- so Relationship can work.

For serious Relationships, very much younger men will be Very tough because most won't want that. For very much older men, the caveat is Compatibility after a couple years. Sure, you can get your emotional Dependence taken care of easier down this route, but, after that's taken care of -- compatibility issues will set in and your sexual attraction will be truly tested.

I would say be open to everything. When juggling multiple options at the same time, focus more on the guys who aren't much younger than 5 years younger, and not older than 10 years older. When they're notably young or notably Old -- things like "I had 3 wives I cheated on; banged a lot of chicks and like getting kisses from girls here at the bar!" should be a quicker Ixnay. :)
 julystorm22
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2018 1:03:39 PM
Daddy issues?

Just saying, usually when a woman keeps going after older men, they usually have more than a few issues with their fathers...
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2018 6:41:43 PM
whether he slept with all those women or just bragging you dont know. Why are you bothering with the man who is older and obviously not the faithful kind. Any man who will comment on another woman in front of me more than once, would soon be gone. He wants someone now to be his servant and ultimately carer I would say. How is he in bed. Can he perform? I would at the least make sure he has no STD's.
 TropicalTreat2
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2018 12:03:08 AM
Go with your gut feeling. I think you know what that is but might be making excuses. I've made excuses for bad behavior in the past & regretted it. I hope you don't do the same. Good luck with this.
 TropicalTreat2
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2018 12:35:39 AM
I tead mote posts. I mran this sincerely - you nsy benefit from coundeling just on your own. Just make sure you ask around to find someone who is good. Was the 10 yr Foster Care you?? Any Foster parent that could just disengage after that long had no business Fostering. You must have felt blibd- sided. I'm sorry that happened.
 TropicalTreat2
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2018 12:43:04 AM
Tried to Post twice - didn't work so This is the shirt version. I mean this sincerely. You may benefit from some counseling just on your own. Just make sure you ask around to find someone good. Sorry to hear about the Fostering. Any Foster parent who could disengage after that long shouldn't have been Fostering. You must have felt blind- sided.
 cooldog65
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2018 1:41:10 AM

I tead mote posts. I mran this sincerely - you nsy benefit from coundeling just on your own. Just make sure you ask around to find someone who is good. Was the 10 yr Foster Care you?? Any Foster parent that could just disengage after that long had no business Fostering. You must have felt blibd- sided. I'm sorry that happened.

Spellcheck isn't working?

Tried to Post twice - didn't work so This is the shirt version.

Spellcheck isn't your friend...
 jco415
Msg: 95
Posted: 8/13/2018 5:48:06 AM
150? That' would be a good start for my next woman...
 CBGB77
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2018 12:19:25 PM
Wilt Chamberlain slept with 20,000.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/08/the-sexual-prowess-of-wilt-chamberlain-20-000-women/261429/
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > My senior citizen aged boyfriend has slept with 150 women; Why do I feel put off?