Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > black woman parks in handicap space, demands justice      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platypus_man
Msg: 101
view profile
History
black woman parks in handicap space, demands justicePage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I know handicapped people who routinely have to park far away from the handicapped spaces because able bodied people take them. So anyone who uses handicapped spaces when they should not, should be shot. In the particular case sited, in the video there were regular parking spaces available when the lady pulled into the handicapped spot. The incident never would have occurred had she been a considerate human being. The couple's being lazy and self entitled caused this incident. Good riddance.
JMHO.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 102
view profile
History
black woman parks in handicap space, demands justice
Posted: 9/9/2018 6:40:03 AM

I know handicapped people who routinely have to park far away from the handicapped spaces because able bodied people take them. So anyone who uses handicapped spaces when they should not, should be shot. In the particular case sited, in the video there were regular parking spaces available when the lady pulled into the handicapped spot. The incident never would have occurred had she been a considerate human being. The couple's being lazy and self entitled caused this incident. Good riddance.
JMHO.

That seems overly draconian.

What would have been better is for Markeis McGlockton foot to have been surgically removed and then assigned a permanent handicap sticker, and for Michael Drejk tongue to have been amputated and forcefully put on Xanax.

Two problems solved, justice prevails.

Sarcasm is not my forte, but do you get my drift?

toker232
Msg: 103
black woman parks in handicap space, demands justice
Posted: 9/9/2018 2:30:50 PM
Platypus is just evidence of TDS, which effects the less intelligent trump supporters enmass..where everything is out of perspective. Park in a handicap spot....the penalty is death.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > black woman parks in handicap space, demands justice