Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Shedding the nice guy.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Shedding the nice guy.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

Nice is whatever the guy thinks it is.

I wouldn't say that. In guy->girl relations, as to whether he's a Mr Nice Guy or not, it's more what she thinks it is, if anything.

Don't except [expect] something you cant give. Isn't that what men ask of women?

I think the problem with Mr Nice Guy, is that he gives a lot -- and doesn't get anything in return. It's frustrating, as Mr Nice Guy isn't expecting an equal return -- but just Something. Some real Like, etc. Mr Nice Guy will finally get some balls, but not in a good way, when a gal Does keep going out with him for a while, and he still gets nothing. Anyone would and should be frustrated, but Mr Nice Guy never/hardly getting anything in return blows his lid out of frustration. It's not what Grandma told ya, Bobby! Girls aren't into a pushover who lays out the red carpet and wants to give-give-give, like a fish jumping out of the water into a gal's boat asking to be grilled. Dating Value goes down.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Shedding the nice guy.
Posted: 8/29/2018 8:45:02 PM
Tomaslaslan you are such a hypocrite talking to me like that when you got a girl pregnant by accident.
OH the irony
 TZ_1971
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Shedding the nice guy.
Posted: 9/6/2018 6:44:25 AM
You can be a nice (whatever that means) guy as long as you are not a doormat.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Shedding the nice guy.