Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Dude.. you're shooting empies.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lorri55
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Dude.. you're shooting empies. Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Great idea, Heff. I have watched from afar the last couple of nights and am not sure how to lighten the mood here. For some reason I am not allowed to kick off a new thread :-(
 Heff1973
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Dude.. you're shooting empies.
Posted: 8/14/2018 1:03:16 PM
To be honest from reading whats gone on here a new thread would only get derailed anyway. :D

Any sugar with that?
 Lorri55
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2018 1:24:01 PM
Yes, you are probably right. And no doubt this is too short but hey, it's worth a try.
No sugar , thank you very much, am sweet enough :-)
 Forrest Grump
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2018 1:52:15 PM
Lorri55 (Msg26)

Great idea, Heff. I have watched from afar the last couple of nights and am not sure how to lighten the mood here.

You have got to look for the humour.

10ky [Msg8]

This is for the current post:
"Infertility isn't something to joke about..."
Unfortunately, I've found that out first hand.

‘nuff said.
 10ky
Msg: 30
Posted: 8/14/2018 4:44:28 PM
Indeed Forrest mate. Is better to have a hearty laugh at you own misfortunes than to cry, innit? I decided to have a chuckle over mine just as I have a chuckle over anybody else's. This is life ... (mopes)
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/14/2018 4:48:46 PM

Indeed Forrest mate. Is better to have a hearty laugh at you own misfortunes than to cry, innit? I decided to have a chuckle over mine just as I have a chuckle over anybody else's. This is life ... (mopes)

Dont ever breed, you will be doing the world one HUGE favour.
 10ky
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/14/2018 5:21:13 PM
^^^
Pauline, you're a stalker. Bugger off.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 33
Posted: 8/14/2018 5:25:52 PM

^^^
Pauline, you're a stalker. Bugger off.

Go away you woman hating unhinged pygmy
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2018 5:57:21 PM
Forrest is laughing at you, not with you, Tena. Like most things, the subtlety went over your head.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/14/2018 6:03:03 PM

Great idea, Heff. I have watched from afar the last couple of nights and am not sure how to lighten the mood here. For some reason I am not allowed to kick off a new thread :-(

I think its quite hard to lighten the mood when you have an unhinged arsepiece like Paul floating around the forums tbh

My mood isnt exactly light at the moment, it might be if he fecked off
 10ky
Msg: 36
Posted: 8/14/2018 11:19:00 PM
Is it, Counsela, mate? You sure's smart! Haha. x

order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2018 2:40:30 AM

This is for the current post:
"Infertility isn't something to joke about..."
Unfortunately, I've found that out first hand.

‘nuff said.

I found that uplifting
 10ky
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/16/2018 3:38:17 AM
This was a rather serious thread and I did not annihilate nobody yet it's been derailed into the usual gossip and squabbling and Counsela's fortune-telling. What about some real advice? What would you do in my place? I thinking it's crushing to be told that you're essentially a eunuch at 33 no?
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2018 3:59:21 AM
Karma, perhaps.
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/16/2018 6:07:13 AM
Karma, yeah. Or an example of how you fail to understand. Fail to ask the right questions. Fail to look for alternatives. Fail to see anything beyond your own spotty nose. Fail to see or feel anyone else's emotions or needs.
Are you really more bothered about firing blanks than just talking about it to garner sympathy (and maybe attract a woman who thinks I can shag all I like but I won't get pregnant.... until the inevitable does happen, to which someone with your personality disorder would then say to the distraught woman "not my fault, not my problem I'm out of here"
Of course we don't know you would, but we're judging you by your behavior online. And that stinks.
By the way, thank you.
Yes thanks, for a masterclass in spotting the lesser known Covert Narcissist. A breed of sad person that everyone else should be protected from. Study the problem and start the very long road to recovery, you don't want to get to your 60s still with full blown NPD because it's a sad old life when you've burnt all your chances for happiness.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/16/2018 7:25:29 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha

Didn't annihilate anyone. Just laughed at my uncle killing himself in another thread

Ha ha, ha ha ha

I was actually sorry if this was true. Even though I despise you you silly little prick. Even though you told me I deserved to be raped. Even though you sent me vile messages. I cared enough that you were hurting. I now cease to care.

But you soon changed my mind after the shite you posted about me elsewhere. You don't deserve friends you sorry little arse wipe

So much of an idiot you thought that me asking if you had been trying for a baby with someone meant that I cared who you were shagging

Despicable little twat..

People on here can't stand you for good reason.

You don't have one redeeming feature. You are a woman hater. You are the last person alive who should have children.

Boaks. Do you know what my mum said when I said to her should I ever speak to you again

She said he's a disgusting misogynistic scumbag.

And my mum is the nicest person in the world and does not as a rule speak about people like that.

Boaks. Imagine some silly wee twat trying to state that I was too ugly for him to force himself on

What a state you are.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2018 8:41:42 AM
Excellent post acrosstheplains. I was thinking along the same lines about the underlying motivation for the creation of this thread.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/17/2018 12:33:25 AM
He posted a thread a while back about a mate asking him to father a child if she didn't find someone to get pregnant by and he was considering it.

Have the child. Walk away. Can't remember if he said he would contribute financially or not.

Hes that much of a daft arse he would do something like that although I suspect it would be more to do with the sex he would be getting and passing his mad scientific genes on.

Because let's face it. You have to be all shades of mad to consider that.

And the hysterical thing is. He can barely look after himself. Never mind a child.

Diss anyone remember the thread where he asked for some very simple recipes to cook

I suggested a tortilla wrap with rice in the middle.

You know rice that you microwave. He bought ordinary rice, the kind you should boil and stuck it in the micro.

It is quite funny that someone as inept as he is in so many ways has such a huge hit for himself
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 44
Posted: 8/17/2018 1:30:28 AM
And having read back some of his other threads/tosh. I still have my doubts over this.

The why would anyone get married thread where your first long term gf dumped you because you didn't want to get married and have kids. Except that is not the reason she dumped you and you know it. And you begged her to take you back and she said no. Smart lassie. You were awful to her and you know it. And you posted that two years later she was married with kids. She probably met someone nice who treated her well and saw the difference. In your mind she was just desperate to get married.

Honestly. I just wonder how much of the tripe you post actually has a grain of truth in it. You also post that you struggle to date because you are short. That's not true either. It's because you are a twit.

And its ok for example to laugh at me when I've been bullied at work but when you go through the same you post a poor me thread.

Seriously, you don't half talk some bull shit. I wonder what that lassie would post if she saw the shit you had posted about her on here and why your relationship ended

Because she wanted to marry you. Why would anyone want to marry someone who treated her the way you did

Poor Paul and his poor put upon world. When in reality he treats people like something he's just stepped in. Women are just tets and arse and there to be cheated on if he can get away with it.

Poor Dr Paul.

flossiescratchwood
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2018 2:18:43 AM
I think we get the point .
 billybonds
Msg: 46
Posted: 8/17/2018 9:05:32 AM
You never spell it out flossie . I can't see any point.
Waitrose, Dorking nails it. I know . .goal. .sorry..
Can't get on with Asda it's been some years...mea cuppa . .
Scarey's back.. have I missed her...........
.....it's not straight forward. ..

Just booked up Hamilton again for December ..I don't
Stop playing the CD in my car...it's potentially a les mis.
This is Lin manuel miranda at the white house as a very young man.
Genius for me.

https://youtu.be/WNFf7nMIGnE

Paulineandzeus
Msg: 47
Posted: 8/17/2018 9:24:20 AM
Like I said. If people are so offended by my posts they can avert their eyes. Have the people making digs at me over the last few days called Paul out on his behaviour? Not just in recent weeks but overall. No you haven't. So forgive me if I don't give a shit about your opinion. I don't. Are my posts hurting your eyes? No one is making you read them.

Scarey is back. Good. There are a few people on here I've had words with over the years but everyone's input is valued

Funny when people have a dig at you they have to do it on behalf of the whole half a dozen people who post on here on a good day.

I don't need anyone to spell anything out to me Billy.

Some people have the vapors because they think I've ruined a forum no one posts on

Paul spent a year on here arguing with orange. Derailing every thread. Who bothered their arse exactly?

10ky
Msg: 48
Posted: 8/17/2018 9:39:24 AM
Bully..

Paulineandzeus
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/17/2018 10:08:19 AM
I actually snorted out loud at the person who suggested I deserved to be raped referring to me as a bully.

Have I threatened any poster on here with physical harm?

Have you. Would you like cream or ice cream with your sanctimonious pie

You're the person who laughed at another forum poster because he doesnt smoke when he had a heart attack last year.

You don't know what it's like to be bullied. You are a clueless pampered spoiled little idiot. Who laughed at my uncle dying and said it 'prolly'happened. You also laughed at the fact I was badly bullied in the workplace

You laughed at my mum being battered and you also referred to me as violent when you know I am nothing of the sort.

Have a look at yourself before you call me a bully.

You are a horrible little keyboard gangster. The absolute worst.

And you are a miserable little troll who would run a mile from any confrontation offline because its only online he gets his kicks. You couldn't punch your way out of a wet paper bag. You just like to noise people up.

Seriously. You are a piece of trash

Someone on here recently called you a sex crime. Did you call them a bully? No. Because its only women you pick on.

I'm sorry I ever felt sorry for you because you said you couldn't have kids you piece of pond life scum.

Aye that's right mr women can enjoy rape in certain circumstances. I'm the bully.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 50
Posted: 8/17/2018 10:41:23 AM
You harassed jelly on here. Publicly.

You harassed me away from here.

Even though I didn't see eye to eye with Scarey I was not impressed that you called her child what was it. A mong? You mocked her daughter for having learning disabilities. But that's you. That's Paul. Anything goes. And other people are bullies

You called Scarey mummy mong. You mock highly educated and successful people as you think you are superior.

What do you think you look like on these forums just now?

Good?

You referred to people on here as wrinkly salmon smelling pus oozing old basassars as you mistakenly thought that they stopped Irene from wanting to shag you.

Oh and you laughed at me the other night because I had been sexually assaulted and you wrongly thought I had been battered. You sniggered saying my uncle prolly ended his life. Do you think you look like a nice person

And you call other people bullies. Get a grip.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Dude.. you're shooting empies.