Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Insanity online..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Insanity online..Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
It would appear that the way he's heading, any 'help' Tena's likely to receive is going to be courtesy of a compulsory rehabilitation order on the back of landing himself on the sex offender's register. It's noticeable how not one person is willing to stick up for him and his disgusting behaviour. He simply cannot see what he's done because he's too wrapped up in himself.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 52
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 5:45:00 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Desperado. trying to get into Irenes pants. Do you think she would shag you reading the shite you have posted on here?

Think it makes you look like a nice wee dude? Laughing at rape, suicide, violence and trying to say that you have "something" on someone that would mean they'd never be able to go out in public again?

As you were you total disgrace.

I'll never be able to look at myself in the mirror again, does this clown think I never had sex before I set eyes on him

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denying that we had a shag and trying to suggest that I am that gross no one would want to fuck me

Dear god, its like Jack a fucking nory here

Its a shame that Ive got msn messenger messages where we discussed that we had sex

No one forced you you absolute belter.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 53
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 5:56:00 PM

>It would appear that the way he's heading, any 'help' Tena's likely to receive is going to be courtesy of a compulsory rehabilitation order on the back of landing himself on the sex offender's register. It's noticeable how not one person is willing to stick up for him and his disgusting behaviour. He simply cannot see what he's done because he's too wrapped up in himself<

I am absolutely PEEING myself here

Not only is mr walter mitty trying to suggest we never had sex, hes also trying to suggest that he has something on me that would mean I could never look at myself in the mirror again

Nice try. Not only do I have LOADS of messages discussing the issue, I dont do anything with anyone that would make me cringe later

Honestly, I thought a few things about Paul, but the one thing I did not think he was was a bare faced liar

On you go Paul. You post the messages where you were clearly so disgusted that you slept with me, like I made you and you have SOMETHING on me and I will post the version I have on my facebook

Pants on fire you absolute rocket. Go look back at some of your old messages on this forum and see how horrified you were at the thought of shagging me you absolute melt

Oh and you just COULDN'T meet me again

Well here is news for you fanny baws. As I have said more than once on here, I did not want to meet you to shag you. I simply wanted to meet you to hand you a present

Poor Paul, so scared of Pauline he couldnt meet her in a public place incase she ripped his clothes off and shagged him in the middle of the wetherspoon

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Talk about bampottery at its finest, keep going though, you are providing me with quite some laugh you absolute ball ache.

Ok Paul, you win, we did not have sex and you have something on me that is so awful that if people found out I could never look in the mirror again

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be something really brilliant given that we never did the deed as it were.

Paulineandzeus
Msg: 54
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 6:42:55 PM

>>LMAO! As if I needed to force myself on you. smh. I didn't (well, "couldn't") even want to meet you again. That's how eager I was to force myself on you for fk sake. Frankly, you do not want me to elaborate on this one because you'll never be able to look at yourself in the mirror again. I really do not want to go there. This is nearing even my own threshold at this point.

Ridiculously nasty for no reason. You couldnt want to meet me again when we were both fully clothed so I could hand you over a Xmas present. Just do me a favour and elaborate then. I cant be arsed with people talking in riddles, if you have something to say then spit it the fuck out. I would respect you more for it. I dont think, given that I am 49 years of age that I need to worry about one person denying that they slept with me or wanted to. I'll concentrate on the people who do. No skin off my nose. No one should be forced on, why send someone articles about women loving rape. That is bonkers. You are an unhinged lying bampot and your tall tales get worse every time you post.

Well that is ODD

Because what sparked the row when you sent me the messages about rape was me talking about something really boring and you wanting to sleep with me, I have the messages.

As if you could have had me any time you wanted? I have no idea what that means to be honest. I am quite capable for meeting someone for a drink without taking the clothes off them.

Like we did the first time we met. You are just dishonest, given that we spoke all the time on msn, you are denying stuff we spoke about, totally playing to the gallery.

Who actually cares, we had sex when we met and then I wanted to see you to hand you a Christmas present and you have something on me, something really bad that I could never look in the mirror again? Cant you see just how ridiculous your messages look at this point in time? Do you think anyone on here actually believes the shit you spout? I have more than one male mate. I am totally capable of meeting them in the pub to hand them over a present without them going on that they have something ON me and hinting that I am too gross to sleep with. I never asked to see you to sleep with you again. I just wanted to see you to say cheerio and give you a present. And given that I didnt have much money, you are ridiculously nasty over this. But so far tonight you have laughed about rape. My uncles suicide. Violence. Clearly nothing is beyond you you nasty wee prick. Anyone else would have been happy to meet up to get a gift from someone. Not you. You appreciate nothing, You are a spoiled individual who appreciates nothing anyone does for them. That is quite clear. I should have saved my money and spent it on someone who wouldn't mock me afterwards.

You post threads about your fugly gf with the huge tets but you are denying that you slept with me

Who actually cares, you look more unhinged every time you post, its ridiculous.

Thank god there are real men out there who have sex with people, don't deny it and dont act like silly wee boys

Bang yourself sideways. If you speak about me like this, you'll be the same with everyone else you meet, no respect for women whatsoever

Tomorrows installment of the walter mitty series will be I shagged Paulette but she made me (you know my best pal Paulette that I loved until last week but not now)

Cant wait
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 55
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 8:03:52 PM

LMAO! As if I needed to force myself on you. smh. I didn't (well, "couldn't") even want to meet you again. That's how eager I was to force myself on you for fk sake. Frankly, you do not want me to elaborate on this one because you'll never be able to look at yourself in the mirror again. I really do not want to go there. This is nearing even my own threshold at this point. I will assume that this is a genuine misunderstanding and not an evil attempt at character assassination (not that it would matter much to me, frankly, but it would be quite revealing about you). Then again, is there anybody out there not out to victimise you in one way or another, pauline? Is it not time you perhaps talk to someone?<

I think what you are getting at is too ugly to rape

And that given the stuff you sent me shows you up for the absolute nasty piece of work you really are.

You aren't even making an attempt to hide it.

It would be quite revealing about me. That's right you crank and so would the facebook messages you sent me over the two months

Which are the absolute opposite of the shite you are spouting right now

Im personally not sure why if you didn't tell me that my games (ie wanting to see you before you went home to give you a present) could cause a dude to force himself on a chick, why I have messages from you that say exactly that.

Were you drunk or hacked, because I know whats on my pc. No normal person would send anyone a clipping from a newspaper saying women like rape. The fact that you are admitting to it shows what an absolute rocket you actually are.

I wont have trouble looking at myself in the mirror again trust me

Its you who should be cringing, but as Ive said so many times before, too arrogant and playing to the gallery

Honestly, I have to laugh at the person whose posts have caused loads of people concern over the last year or so, because he comes across as a complete woman hater, telling someone else its time to go and talk to someone

What was it your sisters boss called you? A disgusting pig and that was after ONE message
 10ky
Msg: 56
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/14/2018 11:27:39 PM
Is that right, Counsela? Looks like it yeah? I bet you better put you bottle-bottoms on and look again. Those twisted eyes of you are playing tricks on you again, ya wee ole bstrd!

No one supporting me you says pops right? Well, no prophet is welcomed in his land, me beloved ole man, and that's because they said what they had to rather than what they were supposed to. This is akin to what happened to boyle following the Harvey Price joke. People hated the comedian and persecuted him but no one can deny that it was a jewel of a joke. Absolute gold! People did distance themselves from him but not cause they wannit to. It's cause of bullies like you who are way too amenable. Too keen on following orders without questioning.

order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 2:28:23 AM
Oh well, as this thing doesn't look like abating I think I will comment on Frankie Boyle. For those of you who don't know, Harvey Price is the disabled autistic son of Katie Price.

Boyle's jewel of a joke was this

"Apparently Jordan [Katie Price] and Peter Andre are fightin' each other over custody of Harvey - well eventually one of them'll lose and have to keep him. I have a theory that Jordan married a cage fighter cause she needed someone strong enough to stop Harvey from ****in' her."

The first but might have been quite amusing if it wasn't for the subject. The second sentence is totally unfunny. I'm with Katie price on this one. She said

"Harvey Price is a little miracle. Every day he overcomes so many difficulties with the help of family and medical experts and has so many tiny battles to win due to his medical problems and autism. I love him and am deeply proud to be his mother. If Mr Boyle had a tenth of his courage and decency he would know that to suggest, let alone think funny, that Harvey may sexually attack me is vile and deeply unfair. Mr Boyle clearly has serious issues ".
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 2:57:35 AM
Yes, it is right, Tena. Absolutely. And I don't have to do anyone's bidding, since I sussed you out well over a year ago, as having zero empathy, zero emotional intelligence and deep seated insecurities. In my very first reply to you, in fact.

Still, let's play narcissist bingo again, shall we?

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/14-signs-of-narcissism
 10ky
Msg: 59
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 3:30:58 AM
-chapo
Whatever you say, you cannae deny that:

1. If Jordan really did have at heart the feelings of her son, she would have simply ignore Boyle. Harvey prolly wouldn't even be aware of what Boyle said about him had she not made such a tragedy outa it. Why did she make such a fuss then? Well, it was a publicity stunt on her part. Her tets worked well enough for that 20 years ago. Nowadays, she might need a little extra impetus. She's an opportunist essentially.

2. Although it would have been cruel - if it wasn't a joke -, you can't deny that that joke was a stroke of creative genius. Although Jordan is often on me mind (well, parts of her), I did not think of it!

-counsela
Isn't it a bit like astrology pal? Bet if you were told that those are the character traits of an empath, you'd quite agreeably declare that you subscribe to each and every one of those criteria - simply because mum told when u were a wee kiddie that an empath is what one oughta be. Whatever happened to rigour (and Math) in science. Goes to show how non-scientific this rubbish is!
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 3:59:22 AM
Am I being drawn in to this idiocy? Maybe, but I do it with my eyes wide open.

If that is seriously your view of the world then it really is a perverse one. Who was doing the publicity stunt? I'd suggest for openers you'd look at Frankie Boyle's reasons first. As for Katie's reaction, what do you expect of a parent? If he'd said that about my child I'd be wanting to punch his lights out. And as for a jewel of a joke, it is straight out of the Dandy 1943, hardly a new one.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 61
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 6:11:32 AM
If you Google frankie Boyle you get. Why is the misogynistic frankie Boyle so popular now.

Joke he made about Jessica Ennis. I couldn't go out with someone who couldn't feel it if I punched them in the stomach. I'd end up having to pay for an abortion.

He made a joke about rape and Victoria Pendleton as well.

I've never thought he was particularly funny.
 rekirked
Msg: 62
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 6:45:03 AM
I’m not a huge fan but he is a kind of antidote to PC bullshyte. The Harvey thing wasn’t funny.

The Madeleine McCann one was disgusting.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 7:22:40 AM

Isn't it a bit like astrology pal? Bet if you were told that those are the character traits of an empath, you'd quite agreeably declare that you subscribe to each and every one of those criteria - simply because mum told when u were a wee kiddie that an empath is what one oughta be. Whatever happened to rigour (and Math) in science. Goes to show how non-scientific this rubbish is!

No, it isn't, and no, it doesn't, and the fact that you think it is shows just how ignorant and conceited you are. Since it's entirely possible to obtain a PhD in counselling, it shows that the research involved is entirely scientific. Stick to what you like talking about: tets and ar$es. Idiot.
 calliopedreams
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 8:01:00 AM
SPOILER ALERT!

Forum poster who appears to be a self-centered, sh!t stirring, immature, misogynistic, boring troll turns out to be .... (wait for it) ...
Exactly as advertised!!!

Yawn ...
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 8:21:31 AM
^^^^
TRUE!

It's not a case of "told you so" though more a matter of rejoicing in the knowledge that good sense does prevail eventually.

Pauline, how would you rate the insecure 10ky on sexual performance, personal hygiene, physical attactiveness ? How perfect a specimen is he? Any mysterious lumps and bumps and you know, any other stuff, we should know about?

My intuition tells me you probably deflowered him.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 66
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 8:36:37 AM

Just think it's a bit odd than someone whose own weight has gone up and down would criticise someone else after speaking about it on here. BTW I'm also very short sighted. I wear contact lenses. I'm as blind as a bat without them. I also had a squint when I was younger and had correctional surgery. And the eye is lazy as well. I have vision in my left eye but it's useless. You can see a slight turn in my left eye in photos. My brother is more short sighted than me. It's a myth that very short sighted people wear bottle tops. You can get thinned down lenses. I do. My brother does.

My bro mostly wears lenses but wears his glasses when he's on an early shift at work as he's got a v early start and he doesn't like wearing them for prolonged periods. If he's playing football at night as well. My mum wears glasses as she struggles with lenses. Most peoples eyes are shaped like footballs and hers are like rugby balls and it makes it harder to wear them.

My personal view. Frankie Boyle is as funny as a dose of chlamydia

And so are rape jokes. Actually. I think Paul has done plenty of shagging in his day.

His posts on here would certainly suggest it. Talks about nothing else.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 67
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 11:57:43 AM
The boring troll comment will sting. Maybe

Honestly. You don't say that kind of thing to Dr love. He keeps the forum going with his patter.

I'm in awe of the attempts to recycle one topic over and over and get so much mileage out of it.
 Hostess68
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 12:46:19 PM
omg! What is this shite?
 billybonds
Msg: 69
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 1:37:17 PM
Lol... ;) ^^^^^
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 70
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 1:47:56 PM

who me?

no you

what him?

no him

who

you
 Lorri55
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 1:49:50 PM
It has all for a bit dark on here recently... not really sure what has happened but the fun has definitely vanished
This is too short but have run out of words....
 Hostess68
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 2:00:50 PM
Turned into the Jeremy show!
 Lorri55
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 2:06:40 PM
I long to turn things around on the forums and get them back to the fun times they were ' back in the day ' when I first joined. Am not allowed to start a new thread for some reason, though ???
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 74
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 2:57:54 PM
Things won't turn around on here. Things were never fun back in the day. It was vicious on here. Pages and pages of folk arguing with one another. Huge feuds. Loads of trolls. People reporting one another and trying to get one another banned.

It was not all happy families back then. Just a bit more light relief as there were more of us posting to make up for the horrible bits
 Lorri55
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 3:04:18 PM
I disagree ! I am talking about maybe 13 years back...this place was full of folk chatting and laughing, posting daft photos and really having fun ! Helped me through some really dark times in my life...
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Insanity online..