Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Insanity online..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rekirked
Msg: 76
Insanity online..Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Hard to believe but lorri you are right, it was a very different place once. I blame the lack of a moderator. A certain little toss pot would have been perma banned within his first week.

Get in!
 Lorri55
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 3:18:37 PM
You have raised a point that has troubled me for some time...where is the moderator ? I once got banned for my messages all being too short ! He was a Canadian guy I seem to recall....and very strict ! Cowboy ?
 Lorri55
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 3:25:23 PM
Do you remember Johnnycumlately ? Such a lovely, funny guy, laughed and joked, write poetry, just a great guy. He sadly passed away, left a big void. There were some great characters !
Let's try to bring this spirit back to the forum, folks !
 Forrest Grump
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 3:33:20 PM
Hostess68 (Msg68)

omg! What is this shite?

From the poster who gave us the Thread “I am suicidal”.

Lorri55 [Msg77]

Unfortunately Cowboy passed away in 2014.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16405455.aspx
 Hostess68
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 3:46:51 PM
Yes I have my probs but this thread takes it far beyond me so no need to drag that up when I was weak thanks!
 10ky
Msg: 81
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 4:04:54 PM
-Forrest
Aw, what a nice tribute thread that one is for this cowboy chap (pbuh). Wonder whether I'll get one like that when I croak.

-kirkowitz
Stop growling pal. Is not good for you.

There's barely a forum left anymore let alone a happy one. If it wasn't for that occasional rubbish soap (such as what this thread has been turned into), we'd all be talking about the weather. The situation would, however, significantly improve, I reckon, if you ask you daughters to join up. Just a wee suggestion is all.
 Hostess68
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 4:31:06 PM
But cha need ta be nicer babe
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 83
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 12:05:45 AM
I've never heard kirk talking about having daughters. If he did have daughters though I reckon the very last place he would send them is on here. I mean I bet they would love the lovechild of Sir Francis of Boyle and Muttley the dug in season trying to crack on with them.

Needs to be nicer. People can only be nicer if they have a starting point of nice about them in the first place. Needs to be nicer! My actual sides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not possible.

Asking an unhinged narcissist to be nice is like trying to nail jelly to the ceiling.

People who are nice don't need to point it out to everyone at regular intervals. In the vein hope that someone will agree

I think some people actually think they've livened up this place.

Oh and the behaviour of one man and one woman has affected the rest of this forum and left everyone else feeling very uncomfortable? There are people on here who could not give two hoots.

My goodness. Well the behaviour of someone towards ME left me feeling a bit more than uncomfortable. I think that pales into insignificance compared to a few people not liking a thread

What rest of the forum? It's been as dead as a dodo for a long time now. That comment might hold weight if there were 100 people who regularly post. There are 4 on a good day.

And if people don't like a certain thread no one forces them to read it. Are the tets and arse threads OK? The general misogyny on a daily basis? Does that not make people feel uncomfortable? No? Just this one?

I must have imagined being on here back in the day when there were long running arguments that lasted a year. Where there were numerous trolls and where all sorts of crap including very private stuff about other posters was discussed openly by people they had fallen out with.

I think people are guilty of seeing what it was like back in the day with Rose tinted specs.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 84
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 12:38:58 AM
There were people who basically thought they ran the forums. Could say anything they liked to one another. The report thread was always busy. The reason that it was ok at points back then was there were enough people who got involved and had laughs that diverted away from the crappier stuff that was going on. Of course its going to be a different forum if 5 people post than 100

More new threads for a start. More interaction. Not one person dominating the forum. And generally more stuff going on that if you don't like one thread you can get involved in another.

Comparing the forum now to what it was like ten years ago for example is like comparing apples and pears

People used to be able to post up an event thread without some wee smart arse asking them if they are a prostitute for example.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 85
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 1:35:16 AM
I'll tell you what makes me uncomfortable

A woman not being able to post an event thread without being asked if she's on the game
People who laugh at suicide. Rape.

Having to point out to someone that sending someone a newspaper article saying that women enjoy rape might not be received well

And going on about education. How much better he is than everyone. Because he has a PhD. And his job is so much more important than everyone else's because because because because it just is.

Someone highly educated going on about how they actually did send a clipping like that. If folk had half a brain in working order they would know the upset they might cause with that nonsense. Most people would not need it pointed out to them.

And the food mummy cooks is much better than everyone else's. Drools. Because he's 33 and can't boil an egg. And the reason he bangs on about how he wants a traditional relationship where he goes out to work and provides and she stays at home isn't because he's traditional. It's because he can't cook to save his life. Most people when they live away from home for the first time learn to cook. Even if it's the basics. Looks down his nose at microwave dinners because they aren't what mummy used to make but has his local takeaway on speed dial. Mr munchy box (google it. Its awful).

Drools. Drools. Better at everything. Bigger at everything. More superior than everyone in the universe.

Because he's a scientist. Get real. Talk about having a god complex

10ky
Msg: 86
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 1:50:20 AM
Regarding an earlier pt.
In the words of the new messiah himself:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WgoeXwMjy_w#

-host
Next to impossible to be nice to anyone on this forum. Feels a bit as if I'm surrounded by angry haters growling at me all the time.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 2:09:28 AM
When the link to the forums was removed from the profile pages the number of people joining the forum dropped. I don't remember it ever being a dark place full of haters but then I've probably only been here round 9 years or so. Before some smart arse checks my profile it is a new one because I fell foul of that idiot Cowboy who increased my minimum post to 30,000 words.

Someone recently posted a new event which had an immediate response from 10KY accusing her of being either a prostitute or a MILF. Bet she loved that particular welcome to the forum.

The reality is that every time there is some new life breathed into the forum and a few interesting people find their way here, we get 10KY coming in with his stupidity and driving people off. He is only here because there are no moderators. This is probably the only forum where he can get away with what he says. I doubt we could ever get it back to where it was but there is a big fat zero chance as long as 10KY is here.
 try1more
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 2:41:40 AM
lorri and hostess are right!

it used to be pretty full, i was working nights and there were posts round the clock, yep! there were the odd windups trolls etc, now it's just left to a handfull of poor me's and hangers on hoping it turns around, it wont!
pre 14 year rule you could pm anyone that posted, had a few good convo's because of that, not all in the uk.
pof forums was a link on your profile and your last posts were displayed on the bottom of your profile, now i doubt most that sign up know there are forums.
basically the fun has gone from the forums, was not surprised bunny left, was surprised he returned!
i look in now n again but usually regret it, nothing to post on, better things to do!

edit:
ignore the digs hostess! your post says you are doing well, well done at least you're positive x
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 89
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 2:47:00 AM
It wasn't a dark place full of haters. It just wasn't this lovely rose tinted place where no one ever fell out or trolled. It was mayhem on here back in the day at points. There were just enough people that if there were crap threads there were plenty of active threads to post on as well. People participated. It wasn't one man and his melons. There were plenty of spats on here back in the day. And enough vicious trolls. It was just that the decent posters outnumbered them. And there was moderation as well.

He's the sort of person who if 10 people call him an idiot and one person says something positive he latches onto that one comment. Look at the way he latched onto Billy's post earlier in the thread. Gets a sniff of someone saying something positive about him and then 22 posts later actually admits he sent me communication saying women like rape in certain circumstances.

Go send that to your mum. Or your sisters. See how they receive it. Or every female mate you've ever made. Or your gf. See how she likes it.

You know the one with great tets but wasn't a supermodel. Send her that and see how much longer she wants to let you feel her melons.

It is quite frightening that someone ticks every box on that narc scale and thinks the problem is with everyone else and not him.

And the attempts at humour are just to try and pull it back on here when he's gone too far.

Love you rox xxx Irene xxxx laughs. Lolz. Thanks Billy. Thanks everyone.

Nice misunderstood wee guy arse tits melons. Arse tits melons. Not started a steaming pile of horse shit self pity thread for a while. Arse tits melons. Steaming pile of calculated horse shit.

People know what reaction they are looking for when they say that rape is funny or suicide is funny.

The fact that someone believes that to be true and everyone else is out of step just shows how far removed from reality he really is.

imanorangetiger
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 2:56:45 AM

Next to impossible to be nice to anyone on this forum. Feels a bit as if I'm surrounded by angry haters growling at me all the time.

Numbers 1, 5, and 10 on the narcissistic personality bingo card.

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/14-signs-of-narcissism

I assume that if he considers Frankie Boyle Jesus, then he thinks of himself as John the Baptist. Hilarious.

These new bits of information about him point to him being an unfit lardarse living on junk food when he's away from mummy, and a one trick pony doing a job that in the grand scheme of things is pretty inconsequential. If Trump pushed the button, 10ky wouldn't have a clue. He has a steep learning curve to get over.

I too was appalled by his comment to the event organiser. It was totally crass and unnecessary, and I'm not sure what he was hoping to gain other than more attention on his attempt towards some sort of notoriety.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 91
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 2:59:48 AM
It's not the first time he's made comments on event threads. He's crashed several trying to chat people up or referring to them as milfs and gilfs

Do you not remember the one where he was commenting on the size of the event hosts knockers? Don't get many of them to the pound love or similar. It's the fact that he is so educated that makes these posts more ridiculous. But then he dresses that up with. I don't fit the stereotype.

He doesn't even type like that in real life. The strangulated garbage he posts on here. He's far more articulate than that.

People are cringing and calling him out and nothing changes. Any moment now I expect the Benny Hill theme tune to start up

He's like finbar Saunders from viz. Fnarr Fnarr. But much worse than that. His jokes aren't funny. That's the issue.

He ticks every box on that narc list. Massive control freak. Speak to him online for a couple of months or on the phone and it's quite frightening how many of those relate to him (all of them).
 10ky
Msg: 92
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 3:07:41 AM
-Try
Agreed. She seems to have bounced back n that's what matters.

-all
Forrest had a dig at host. Why did you guys not jump on him as you do on me whenever I make a remark of any sort? Don't get me wrong, I don't think there's anything wrong with what he said. Pretty sure host can handle this bull. She's not a boring stuck up tw@t like ...

-chapo
"I doubt we could ever get it back to where it was but there is a big fat zero chance as long as 10KY is here."
You're evil. That hurt my feelings.
PS: When I said she was a working girl, I did not mean prostitute. I simply meant that she's a girl (or a melf) on a job. She's here to make a quid out of organising events and not to date anyone. That's all. Innocent as fk. (shrug)

-Counsela
Not quite. It is true that I love frankie but that's not cause of his humour nor is it because I have your tendencies. It's only because he's got the same sense of humour as me and because he's living proof that people do indeed find funny what I find funny despite the fact that a few boring and rather loud (thus appearing as if they're more than they actually are) bullies/untermensch like you don't! I cannae help but think that it's time to set back up appropriately designed showers and start making soap again when I come across people as dull as you. Luckily for you, I'm a good Catholic and so I'm pro both human and subhuman life.

Also, I propose to let this thread slip into the backwaters. Someday, start a new one.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 3:55:04 AM
My tendencies? Do expand.

Good Catholic? Do expand.

Still playing narcissistic personality bingo.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 94
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 4:08:26 AM
Being a Catholic means diddly squat.
Doesn't mean that someone is a nice person
If you are an arse hole it just makes you a religious arse hole.

And I'd be astonished if Mr good Catholic actually practised his religion

It's just a label. No matter how much of an offensive bampot I act like I'll call myself a good Catholic when someone tells me I'm an unhinged narcissist.

Do good catholics laugh at rape jokes. Violence? Suicide. Mental health issues?

Why don't you go to confession mr good Catholic and tell your priest that you sent me an article from the daily mail saying women can enjoy rape in certain circumstances?

Or that you try and use a suicide to try and suggest someone has mental health issues?

If it happened which you aren't sure about. (prolly)

You don't come across like a good Catholic. You post like a woman hating narcissist who thinks he's better than everyone else because he's got a PhD and works in the field of science.

You can't deal with the fact that most people have you bang to rights and know you really don't like women very much. Or yourself.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 95
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 4:26:39 AM
Ridiculously insecure person. Doesn't like himself at all. If he did he wouldn't need to push people away by acting the way he does. For example. You like someone. That isn't enough for them. You have to be sleeping with everyone you've ever said hi to. Every man you have ever met in your life can't compare to the great Dr Paul. Even if you've turned men down you actually have done them or wanted to do them.

You have men in your flat if you don't answer the phone on the first ring.

But the thing I cannot and still struggle to get my head around all these months on is why anyone would send a woman material like that and think for a nano second that they would still want to be their mate. No one. No one with one ounce of common sense would think that way. Maybe that might be true in the world of Frankie Boyle a likes. But not in the real world. I'll just send someone a clipping from some mad French bird saying women like rape and it will be received well. As that's how it should be. Its meeeeee the mighty shock jock. No subject off limits. Snigger. Snigger. Titter. Someone has been through violence or their family has tee hee. Assaulted tee her. Suicide tee hee. Your reaction is the issue. Not what I or anyone else has been through in their lives. You are on some mission to prove that woman ask for rape so you are at pains to show that women actually enjoy it. A totally screwed up unhinged bampot of a boy. No one enjoys being raped. No one. Even if anyone has rape fantasies they would never enjoy the act. Ridiculous bloody nonsense.

Even the girls who have fucked you off because you are so work obsessed. You blame them. Not you for being so mad you think you would date a girl from here and she would be happy with seeing you once every 6 weeks. You are not capable for taking responsibility for your actions. You can't. It's you. It's Dr Paul. You think you are something special when most of your posts present you as being someone who is totally tapped in the head.

You wouldn't do it face to face as you would end up with a sore face. You are in short just a keyboard gangster

The social skills of pond life and the ego the size of a small planet. A frightening combination

I'm not even a counsellor and I've worked you out. Someone who is would have a field day.

The fact that you tick every box on that narc list is staggering. And you do. Every single one.

Paulineandzeus
Msg: 96
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 4:58:09 AM
It's well known that in 2014 I was very politically active. I put out thousands of leaflets. Delivered supporters letters. I basically knocked myself out as did many other people

Paul thought that he did more than me. Even though he had a few discussions on the same subject. He dismissed what I did and still do as my little hobby. As I'm female. Not someone trying to do something for change. A little hobby.

I was working full time at that point. I did it in my spare time. Spare time that normal people have.

If you do something. He's done it better. If you have a degree. He has a better one. If you are a successful mechanic and have done well for yourself you get digs about tyre changing.

He's full of bull shit. And it all seems to centre around the fact that he's male and has a PhD that he thinks he's so superior to people

Celtic fan to the core. Tell me how many times you've seen them play? Ever? I've seen my team play. Hundreds of times. I've put money into my club. Merch. I'm a member of the well society. I give my club money monthly. You? My mum has been to more football games than you have. You are all mouth and trousers

Tell me how much you did for indy in 2014? Eff all is the answer. I'm a good Catholic and Celtic fan isn't the answer to the way you communicate with people. I've met people like you before. I'm nice. I'm a Catholic. I'm a Celtic fan. And? Let's see if your gf whose looks were slagging off thinks you are a nice guy. I don't think you are. I think you are one of the worst individuals I've ever met in my entire life. The absolute worst. Your rape comments pretty much put the tin lid on it for me and laughing at my uncle drowning himself. You are a cunt

Kirk called you insane. Chap thinks you are a troll and he's not the only one.

Lordy lordy.

He's full of shite.

Justanotherchap
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 7:42:03 AM
Ding ****ing dong!

here is what you said 10KY "So you'd be event organiser and you're not looking to date, right? Then I suppose you'd be a working girl (or milf, rather). Is that correct?"

Please just go away, let the grown ups have a play without your banality.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 98
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 7:53:19 AM
I love the fact that someone who is as unhinged as he is accuses other people of being insane

I was accused of fancying kirk. Aggers. Chap. And not just that. More

Orange. Square. Everyone. I made the fatal mistake of saying I thought kirk was a nice looking guy. HUGE mistake.

In fact every male on here with a pulse I wanted to do. I mentioned oranges name in conversation one day. You've shagged him!!!! Ffs. Orange and I were not mates at that point as you know but you accused me of sleeping with him. Ffs. Around 50 people met on a night out but I got accused of wanking aggers off in a toilet. Who thinks like that. You insult people. You accuse them of doing things they would never do. Because you've done them. You are a truly insane unhinged idiot.

You wear people down with your ridiculous dramas. It took 8 weeks from me liking you to never wanting to see you again.

Being educated means zero if you act like that

Paulineandzeus
Msg: 99
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 8:08:58 AM
I live hundreds of miles from every single person I was accused of sleeping with. I live 19 miles from Glasgow. I have been to Southampton once in my life en route to see Depeche mode at the Isle of Wight festival. I hadn't dated in six years before I met Paul but I was doing people left right and centre. And thankfully I can now say hi to anyone I choose

Paul is a game player of the highest order. He picks women off he has no interest in and gives them a hard time if they say boo to anyone while he is sniffing around other people like a rat up a drainpipe. The thing is. I didn't say boo to anyone else.

Because it's OK for him to want to shag anything that moves.

You just aren't allowed to have any interest in anyone else. Even if it's all in his imagination which it was. He said to me more than once he didn't want me to sleep with anyone else knowing fine well that he didn't want to see me again and that he'd be like a dog on heat as soon as he got home

Oh and lorri. I object to you telling me I've made people uncomfortable when he's been posting his special brand of crap for long enough. I've made people uncomfortable for saying that he said I deserved to be raped. Sorry about that but its the truth
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 8:28:30 AM
^^^ time to ‘walk away’ Pauline, flush the turd (lol) out your system and get back to you :)
I’m funny, I am, I’m sure I am.
C’mon guys back me up here.
And instead of lamenting the ‘fun forums’ start contributing eh?
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Insanity online..