Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Insanity online..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Insanity online..Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Yep Pauline, the little twit is a twerp and you should flush him and all memories of him down the toilet like Roxymoronic says.

As you describe his actions, the stuff he sent in mails and things he said on the phone to you, it's all horrifyingly familiar. He's very controlling. Let him go.

Continue to slag him but don't take personally any of his stupid nonsense. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 9:00:59 AM
^^^Are you mush’s sister? :)
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 103
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 9:03:43 AM
I am sure I told roxy what he did before I left here.

Because she's a lovely girl. And I trusted her

One minute I'm saying that I'm sorry he's leaving Scotland. The next. This nonsense.

But it's all for show. The Paul you meet face to face is not the Paul you speak to online..

My mum knows the stuff he did. My brother does not and like me he's not a violent person

But if he ever had found out and had crossed paths with that clown it would not be pretty.

It was the Paulette my best pal chick has a temper that cheesed me off

We fell out due to my temper.

Tosh. We fell out because he said I deserved to be raped. Ha ha ha. You deserve to be raped as you want to give me a present

He's a moron
 10ky
Msg: 104
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 10:59:25 AM
Actually, I'm quite sorry that roxy all of a sudden joined the herd in hating me. It's such a shame; I'm finding it increasingly hard now to have the last few pumps over her tets. I'm sensitive that way. (mopes)
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 11:15:05 AM
^^^boo...hiss....he’s behind you :)

I’m a woman’s woman.....all day every day.....
Pauline.....I’ve got your back :)
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 12:13:49 PM
Again he considers that people hate him. Narcissists see things in black and white. According to him, you either love him or hate him. However, just as with love, hate implies a depth of emotional investment. Since he understands neither, I feel the need to remind him that no-one here particularly cares.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 107
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 12:59:25 PM
I told Roxy at the time why I felt I could not stay on here. She was also one of the very few people on here who knew how much I liked you even as a mate. Can you imagine what it's like telling someone how much you like someone. The next you are telling someone you have to get off the site?

She's known for ages what you did to me you absolute idiot. Like I said this is all on you..

In fact roxy was probably the only person on here who knew what happened. As she was more or less the only person on here I trusted enough to say how much I liked you in the first place and also enough to say how it all went wrong.

The other was my friend Toni who isn't on here. BTW like Roxy Toni is stunning and also has a brain in her head and thinks you are a complete clown of an individual. She's the person whose post I quoted earlier saying what a dick he is. Glad you've booted him into touch.

I'm sure rox will be greeting that you are struggling to jack off over her tets. She may need therapy.

Thank goodness for mates like that because believe me you need them when shit like this hits the fan
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 108
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 3:33:13 PM
And this is how much of a zoomer he is.

He's not bothered about what he did to me. Not in the slightest. He's just bothered that one of the few remaining people on here who thought he wasn't an unhinged belter is now re considering their opinion of him.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 109
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 4:09:37 PM
Oooooooooooo Trevor Carson

Motherwell goalie

Dave Gahan

Matt Bellamy

Random people from pof
Fancy you all.

So good to be able to say it without being accused of shagging them all

I even got accused of sleeping with orange. Who has a gf and lives hundreds of miles away from me

And at that point in time Orange and I did not see eye to eye as people know..

It is absolute nonsense that someone who has no interest in you beats you around the head with a big stick just incase you might want to sleep with someone on pof

Orange must be having a field day over this.

He has told you on so many occasions that you are a narcissist and are basically unhinged.

Take his advice. Soon. Before you inflict yourself on any other females and infect them with your special brand of unhinged jealous poison

I can be a bit jealous. Rolling on the floor.

I bet even the fugly lassie with the huge tets would have got all sorts of grief if she had looked at someone else.

Because it's Dr Paul who decides when things end. Not inferior women.

Seriously. Set your profile to private and sort yourself out before you date anyone again.

You wear people out with your lunacy. I am the least high maintenance person and you wore me out with all your ridiculous dramas.

Control freak. You couldn't control me so I had to be after all the men on here.

Hostess68
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 4:22:03 PM
This woman has post after post even if nobody responded - I don't understand coz I don't pay much attention to much and come here for fun - it aint no more and that's it - boring and Jeremy
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 111
view profile
History
enough already!
Posted: 8/17/2018 1:43:49 AM
I watched that Jeremy kyle prog once. It was a few years back and I was bored between Christmas and New Year so had the TV on. What an eye opener. I can't understand why people put themselves through it. Do they think they are going to become TV reality stars? The mess that some people got into was also unbelievable. Studio audience getting up at early o'clock, sitting through hours of sad mind numbing crap. And then there was me watching it. doubt that I will ever be that bored again.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 112
view profile
History
enough already!
Posted: 8/17/2018 2:32:37 AM
The one redeeming feature of JK is that he forces people to see the reality of their behaviour.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 113
enough already!
Posted: 8/17/2018 2:43:22 AM
To the people who are "bored" by this. Do you think any female wants to be on the receiving end of this crap in the first place? I actually don't live in a bubble where I think nothing else is going on in the world. He's been polluting the boards with his special brand of unhinged rubbish for ages now. Trust me. I would much rather not have woken up that morning to the shite he sent me. He deserves to be called out. Anyone who thinks that's OK should be. And if people don't like this or other similar posts who is forcing you to read them? There are hundreds of threads on here that could be bumped to get discussion going

Or people could start threads of their own

All the hundreds of people who used to participate on here. Where are they. Five people post on here on a good day. What difference does it make to anyones life what gets posted on these forums?
 10ky
Msg: 114
enough already!
Posted: 8/17/2018 2:59:06 AM
[post deleted]
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 115
view profile
History
enough already!
Posted: 8/17/2018 3:12:23 AM
Pauline
Kinda, he's repeating the same inflated non-issues over and over again even though no one can be arsed in the least. Erm. I am afraid that, well, he's definitely not OK. No dunno about it.

Oh look, the troll deleted his post. :))))))))))))
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 116
enough already!
Posted: 8/17/2018 3:22:48 AM
I can't think of any 33 year old man I know who thinks rape jokes are funny. But there's a big difference at laughing at a Frankie Boyle rape joke than sending communication that women can like rape. I still think he doesn't see how obnoxious that actually is.

Who would even contemplate telling someone they deserve to be raped and then lie about it even though the messages were sent in print.
Seriously objectionable. Comments like I wouldn't need to force myself on you. Zat right? Not only is it totally missing the point. That is not the point. Whether someone thought he could have me any time he wanted. It's about whether it's OK to say that to a female. It's not.

If you sent that to your mum and sisters they'd be appalled at you. If you sent it to a gf you'd be binned.

It's people like you who are the reason some women don't date and feel fearful around men. A baw hair off being a complete sex pest. Look at what your sisters boss said to you. You on the other had couldn't understand why you had offended her.

You give decent guys a very bad name.

As I said before. 100 people could call Paul an eejit. One person supports him and as predicted he latches into their post. See above.

I laughed my arse off on here when he was calling someone out for being a sex pest to women.

Pot kettle black. And as usual he never details his rotten behaviour

His sisters boss calls him a disgusting pig. After one message.

Hes giving it the. I just sent her a wee message. Canny understand why she doesn't want to shag me (must be a lesbian). Mopes. Walks off cursing.

NellyPhantasist
Msg: 117
view profile
History
enough already!
Posted: 8/17/2018 11:12:04 AM
The Universal Apparition.

A rake who had, by pleasure stuffing,
Raked mind and body down to nothing,
In wretched vacancy reclined,
Enfeebled both in frame and mind.
As pain and languor chose to bore him,
A ghastly phantom rose before him:
"My name is Care. Nor wealth nor power
Can give the heart a cheerful hour
Devoid of health—impressed by care.
From pleasures fraught with pains, forbear."
The phantom fled. The rake abstained,
And part of fleeing health retained.
Then, to reform, he took a wife,
Resolved to live a sober life.
Again the phantom stood before him,
With jealousies and fears to bore him.
Her smiles to others he resents,
Looks to the charges and the rents,
Increasing debts, perplexing duns,
And nothing for the younger sons.
He turned his thoughts to lucre's thirst,
And stored until his garners burst:
The spectre haunted him the more.
Then poverty besieged his door:
He feared the burglar and the thief;
Nor light nor darkness brought relief.
Therefore he turned his thoughts to power,
To guard him in the midnight hour.
That he achieved—and then the sprite
Beleagued him morning, noon, and night.
He had no placid hour for rest;
Envy and hate his soul depressed,
And rivalry, and foe for friend,
And footfalls which his steps attend.
Therefore he sought a rustic bower—
Groves, fields, and fruit-trees, filled each hour;
But droughts and rains, and blighting dews,
On foot, on horseback, Care pursues.
He faced the phantom, and addressed:
"Since you must ever be my guest,
Let me, as host, perform my due;
Go you the first, I'll follow you."
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 118
enough already!
Posted: 8/17/2018 11:18:32 AM
You give love a bad name by Bon Jovi is the song that is going round in my head just now.

Lolz.

Shot through the heart. And you're to blame. You give love a bad name.

Pmsl

I don't even like Bon Jovi
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 119
view profile
History
enough already!
Posted: 8/18/2018 4:50:02 PM
In the interests of fairness Hostess....

This woman has post after post even if nobody responded - I don't understand coz I don't pay much attention to much and come here for fun - it aint no more and that's it - boring and Jeremy

you have done the readership on here a dreadful disfavour in a persistent manner with your attention seeking posts, exclamations of boredom when you're not the focus of attention and then not practising what you preach by caustically denigrating others....if you weren't in the habit of of declaring your suicidal tendencies, your anxiety and whatever else, your sarcasm might be acceptable.

Truth is you are a ****...so fvck you. Lay off Pauline!
 Hostess68
Msg: 120
view profile
History
enough already!
Posted: 8/18/2018 9:32:21 PM
I have nothing to add - ya don't know me and I don't know her - ya don't know me so say something like that ta ma face and well - -
Nasty forum these days - nasty people - I'm outta here - Bye
 Spectrallight
Msg: 121
enough already!
Posted: 8/25/2018 4:47:36 AM
Here's one:

She said: "I seen guy get halved in two on youtube and nobody helped him"
I replied "Ah so the girl has a bit of a dark side then lol"
She said "only dark as in chocolate. I like chocolate and flowers sometimes too"
I replied "and cheeky too I see hehe"

gone toilet 2 mins. come back

How on gods earth does that turn into not really wanting them and only wanting a f* ck within 5 mobile messages of the above and I even said a few messages after this are we on same wavelength then as I sent I received the bullshit that I never really wanted her and how she caught me out sigh... I ended up playing her drunken game for few hours. Bored and annoyed at making me out to be piece of shit.

My last message was : If I wanted just a bang. I'd spend 7 quid on flowers and chocolates and you're going to be driving to me most of the time and throw in a quick home cooked meal. It seems pretty cheap to me and a good deal to me if all I wanted was a bang you f*cktard of monumental proportions.

I even got the you ain't getting no wet **** from her. All I could say what does it do, does perform miracles n sh*t. Tried taunting me about not having a car. I thought getting a car was as hard as finding rocking horse shit, I ponder why she said she wasn't materialistic in the beginning ;) All from a 47 year old supposed adult.

I think I might just stay single(wah wah wah having my cry hehe). Really cant be arsed. I really tried with this one but no matter what simple cell seems to run rampant.

and guys whine about messages being ignored. Ermm see what you're missing out on.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 122
view profile
History
enough already!
Posted: 8/28/2018 2:24:18 PM
You are joking... right?

Hostess - fvck you, you're horrible. I don't give a shite about your qualms, your anxieties and momentary lapses into suicidal tendencies as a result of people not living up to your expectations as in pitying you for your patheticness...stop being being such a control freak biatch and finally become an adult....please, ya bleedin' drip!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Insanity online..