Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Triggers in profile photos      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ohenryx
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Triggers in profile photosPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

- Women posting a pic with four other women so you have no clue which one they are.

What, you didn't get the memo? I thought everyone knew by now. It's called the LA rule. LA for Least Attractive. Study the picture closely, pick out the least attractive person in the group shot. That is your potential date.

Have fun!
 lnitia
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Triggers in profile photos
Posted: 10/29/2018 8:26:20 AM
^^^ the cropped pictures mentioned earlier- having the good sense to remove our more attractive counterparts- disappointment felt from a perspective date is never enjoyable..Pictures in car male or female can indicate family in house lol..Pics in hotel bathroom mirror??As mentioned by 2UFO the words will give me pause for cause-or interest before pic will or absence of pic. Yet with the difficulty i have had in the past few months maintaining a profile i can see why many get defeated and lackadaisical when submitting a profile. (6X in 1.5 months)
 4-of-spades
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 3:30:06 AM
Upside down, or pics on their sides.
Rotate!!
 savona58
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 9:28:28 AM
Dirt

Message too short.
 whiterose0
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2018 2:46:21 PM
Men with obviously photoshopped pics. If you're going to try to remove your neck wrinkles, at least leave a few behind. No one has a perfectly wrinkle-free neck - not even infants.
 cookymaker
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2018 4:32:22 PM
1) not smiling in pictures -- looks like a post office picture under "most wanted" -- not the most wanted I have in mind
I like a nice smile -- doesn't have to be perfect
even the ones with no picture at all, I can at least imagine the "shadow of his smile"....

2) shirtless pictures that have nothing to do with the beach / lounging by a pool
3) bathroom mirror shots - I don't need to know if you hang your TP over or under...
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2018 5:21:13 PM
"bathroom mirror shots - I don't need to know if you hang your TP over or under..."

I guess it could be worse-if they're taking a selfie while sitting on the toilet.
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 5:08:11 AM
Distracting backgrounds, poor lighting, or being in settings that are compromising (strip club, pick up bar, etc.)
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 9:40:00 AM

I guess it could be worse-if they're taking a selfie while sitting on the toilet.

Oh, you'd be surprised at what shows up in Rate Pictures.
 steveinct
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 8:33:24 PM
I have few triggers.. although I would respond if there was leopard pattern, or a girl on a motorcycle.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Triggers in profile photos