Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The conspiracy of Conspiracy Theories      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 googlatat
Msg: 51
The conspiracy of Conspiracy Theories Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Summarily, the worst thing about Trump, besides his huge character defects, is his refusal to give due consideration to his actions before he acts, to consult experts, to actually think about what is best for the country. His attitude is he knows better..more than everybody else...he said he is going to do it and he is going to do it...because he said so. He is a mindless jumble of a defective character rolled up in fat man's body and a mentally ill mind. FUK TRUMP.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 52
view profile
History
The conspiracy of Conspiracy Theories
Posted: 8/24/2018 10:53:57 AM
LGL wrote:
The left has been made to believe that all of the bad things in politics are caused by white supremacy. And they can now blame all the bad things Trump does on the white trash who supported him.

This is how capitalism protects itself from criticism. Dividing the dispossessed by race or religion or gender and offering the opposition a scapegoat they can blame for their misery. Since the American political opposition is mostly progressive and liberal the elites have given progressives a scapegoat they can handle. White people.
I would generally agree with this. Race, religion, sexual orientation, guns, God, etc. is "sanctioned" argument. Sanctioned by the powers that be.

Dem vs GOP is sanctioned debate which is like strategizing play with rambunctuous dogs. Throw out a few approved rubber toys and they can fight and play endlessly with THEM til they're exhausted, lay down, and no longer a threat to your furniture. That's what Dem vs. GOP debate does. In the meantime, war, and unregulated capitalism is safe.

How capitalism protects itself.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2018 11:08:35 AM

^^^ You are one of the people I am talking about.
I never said I voted for, or supported Trump. I didn't and for the most part, I don't.

There are some things I do like, though, and I'm not throwing the baby with the bathwater. And your tariff "experts," well, we'll just see who's paying them to form their conclusions before I would make a judgement on that. And yes, the tax cuts are clearly going to be a disaster at some point so we agree there.

So I do support some things he is doing. And per my post, I believe I do understand somewhat why his base of immovable support is, well...immovable. Which is what I posted about.

It really isn't difficult to understand. Go back and read the bullet points. Not to say racism isn't a problem, but assertions that Trump's support is primarily based on racism, while making good headlines, is not true.

I wonder how many people here talk to Trump supporters IRL, versus online.
 jotlet
Msg: 54
Posted: 8/25/2018 3:48:41 AM
^^^^ still don't get it. Never will. He evidences no qualities that show he knows what he is doing..he is by all appearances a vain and highly damaged man. Yet his support is rabid.

In the end there are obviously a lot of angry people in the country. But how has trump made any of their lives better? Things are getting far worse under his reign
 _tholiĆ„n_webmaster
Msg: 55
The Conspiracy of Conspiracy Theories
Posted: 8/25/2018 11:13:21 AM
Great job you moderating admin aholes.....the boards are really active thanks to you. Make sure you terminate anybody you don't like, who insults anybody else, who stands up to you fuks, has ata IB their names, who are blonde, or any other reason you can think of. Msg: 40

Now that is a conspiracy theory.

It's also propganda, fake news and alternative facts.

Way to go Kellyanne.
 L2Laughtoo
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/25/2018 6:02:35 PM

Now that is a conspiracy theory.

You do have to admit, people are being terminated for expressing a difference of opinion.
 dolatar
Msg: 57
Posted: 8/25/2018 9:01:29 PM
Tholian webmaster...the worst webmaster ever...but she sure does make some pretty blue highlighting. What talent. 5 minutes of coding studying to figure that one out. I don't see why Google hasn't scooped her up by now.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The conspiracy of Conspiracy Theories