Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Not looking for hookups anymore      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 julystorm22
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Not looking for hookups anymorePage 4 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
I do not qualify for legal aid because I make too much money. And I would love to go back to school but lack the money right now. And as for my mom, I know she loves me and I love her but we are very different people and not suited to living together, we never got along well as I was growing up because she always nagged about everything and now even though I'm 35, she treats me often like I'm 15, telling me how to do this and that and she disagrees on the way I am trying to raise my kids and constantly undermines me. I get that is her way but I really badly need my independance. I feel trapped and stuck in a situation that is keeping me from being happy. But there is nothing I can do that I am not currently doing. Basically I will just keep working and hope the custody stuff and the child benefits situation get resolved because then I might be able to take some steps forward again.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 77
Not looking for hookups anymore
Posted: 9/20/2018 11:25:28 PM

Onelionheart
I think you need to rephrase it. HE DOESN'T WANT OT HAVE SEX WITH HER ...FOR YEARS.. BUT SHE IS STILL IN LOVE.

norwegianguy456
That's called Crazy for adults. :)

That is called Alfa man vs puny man:)

Onelionheart
There are 3 types of women,

A WOMAN you be a friend with

A WOMAN you ONLY sleep with her

A WOMAN you MARRY and be a mother of your kids

norwegianguy456
No, those aren't the only 3 types of situations guys want to be in with a gal. A woman you want to Only sleep with Once (or MAYBE again if horny & low on options)... or a woman you want to be seeing (including sleeping with) but not get serious with. Or a woman you want to be BF/GF with, but you don't want to settle in together and mesh lives completely. Or a woman you do want to settle in together with, marriage or no marriage, but don't want kids with.

All the first of types of women you states are in category number 2 I stated. Think about it a little, and you will get it.

Any WISE man or woman knows very well. When a man wants really a woman, he will propose. The man wants the woman should seek a commitment. I do not think I need to talk about something obvious.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 78
Posted: 9/20/2018 11:31:33 PM

julystorm22
I do not qualify for legal aid because I make too much money. And I would love to go back to school but lack the money right now. And as for my mom, I know she loves me and I love her but we are very different people and not suited to living together, we never got along well as I was growing up because she always nagged about everything and now even though I'm 35, she treats me often like I'm 15, telling me how to do this and that and she disagrees on the way I am trying to raise my kids and constantly undermines me. I get that is her way but I really badly need my independance. I feel trapped and stuck in a situation that is keeping me from being happy. But there is nothing I can do that I am not currently doing. Basically I will just keep working and hope the custody stuff and the child benefits situation get resolved because then I might be able to take some steps forward again.

At least, try to have safe sex if you do, to keep yourself safe, and in turns you kids' lives safe.

I think you may also need a therapist. You may listen to her better than us, and she will help you to REFORM and ARRANGE, your life.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2018 11:19:56 AM

Unfortunately, men dont want a long term relationship with women that have been arounds the block more than a few times. So they may date them and have sex with them but wont commit.

That is absolutely hilarious because men sleep with more people than women do.
Sorry to break it to you dude but is mostly you men having orgies and 1 nighters
So you might want to retract that whole post.
If a man choses to do that his whole life go for it but don't expect serious women to go near them.
To me if they have slept with more than about 5 it's unacceptable. If they have slept with more than a max of 6 they can look elsewhere because I won't tap that. All guys I have dated with more than that I never slept with lol.
 oldwxman
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2018 12:56:31 PM
*That is absolutely hilarious because men sleep with more people than women do.
Sorry to break it to you dude but is mostly you men having orgies and 1 nighters
So you might want to retract that whole post.

In the first place, that just isn't true. A common misconception. But even if it was true, there is no reason to think that a profligate, orgiastic man wouldn't prefer virgins and slut shame any chance he got. They often do.

*To me if they have slept with more than about 5 it's unacceptable.

But a man saying that is hilarious? I'm not about to call that hypocritical because I don't believe that men and women have to be treated the same. There might be good reasons for the double standard. I just can't figure out what they are.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2018 8:59:49 PM
It is not a misconception.
I have posted the results of large studies on here, men have slept with more people than women.
Yeah hilarious because men have usually slelt with upwards of 20ish.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 82
Posted: 9/21/2018 10:06:02 PM

SiennaBear2
That is absolutely hilarious because men sleep with more people than women do.
I have posted the results of large studies on here, men have slept with more people than women.

You are cute. Can I know your age?

Do you know what you are saying? You are saying men slept with more people ( I think you meant WOMEN) than women do, and you had statistics for that.

Forgive my bad math, could you please help me to solve this math problem?

************************************************************************************************************************
If we have a community with 2 men, and 3 women. Each Man slept with 3 women, could you please calculate for me then, FOR EACH WOMAN, how many men did she sleep with?
************************************************************************************************************************

FYI
Of the 2010 Census population, 157.0 million were female (50.8 percent) while 151.8 million were male (49.2 percent). Between 2000 and 2010, the male population grew at a slightly faster rate (9.9 percent) than the female population (9.5 percent).

Second and the most important point here, what really matter is, the MOTHER, who has the kids in her custody and collecting the child support,

Is she caring enough about her KIDS, BY STOPPING HERSELF FROM SLEEPING AROUND AND THE POSSIBILITY OF GETTING STDS AND TRANSMITTED THEM TO HER KIDS?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2018 12:47:15 AM
Fact is in large studies men slept with more partners than women.
I said people because men may be bisexual as well as straight or gay. Gay men and bisexual slept with the most and straight men also slept with more than women slept with.
I'm 26 it is on my profile.
LOL stds can't be transferred to her kids unless she is fvcking her kids. What are you are implying? I think you should seriously improve your knowledge on stds.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2018 1:34:02 AM

The issue is that many women spend many years sleeping around , having one night stands, letting men use them and then one one day when they are very used up ,

I'm sorry but men are the used up ones LOL
On average women said they had sex with 8 men while men said they had sex with 18 women.
(20,094 participants)
So it seems like men really are the ones out having da orgies and the 1NS! haha Oh.. yuck.
So much for what Tech said before when men are da players in this game ;)
Laughing so hard right now.
Source is ASHR (Australian Study of Health and Relationships), 2013.
It's a really good study. I'd say Aus is similar to USA so it should be able to be generalizable across countries.
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hrf.com.au/uploads/Sex_in_Australia_Summary_Findings_Nov2014.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiSjq-Tmc7dAhWW-mEKHdKxCJ8QFjAGegQIARAC&usg=AOvVaw0GvjUkAJgI7IUFgN197Dk1
 Onelionheart
Msg: 85
Posted: 9/22/2018 10:04:24 AM

Fact is in large studies men slept with more partners than women.
I said people because men may be bisexual as well as straight or gay. Gay men and bisexual slept with the most and straight men also slept with more than women slept with.
I'm 26 it is on my profile.

You so cute kid.

Look, if you solved my math problem, you are going to have better understanding for these statistics?

Also, before using a study as a reference, you should state the methodology, which this study was based upon, including the standard deviation. For example, was your study made in an city with a lot of prostitutes around like Berlin or in a religious city like the Vatican?

LOL stds can't be transferred to her kids unless she is fvcking her kids. What are you are implying? I think you should seriously improve your knowledge on stds.

Kid, you cracked me up.

Look Ma`am, imagine a mother got infected with HCV or HIV and had a small tiny crack in her lips, hands, or fingers, and she touched one of her kids who has an itty bitty cut in his lips, hands, or arms, while kids normal have many through playing all the day, what do you think the result will be?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2018 1:05:49 PM

I think you should seriously improve your knowledge on stds.

Once in a blue moon I agree with Sienna.

https://aidsinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv-aids/fact-sheets/24/71/preventing-mother-to-child-transmission-of-hiv-after-birth

Yes it is possible for a woman who is HIV positive to pass the virus to the infant.
A lot of things are possible, although many things highly improbable.
A lot of myth concerning HIV. Before one leaves a post one should know the facts.

I have 30 years of hands on medical care experience, 25 of those years in a hospital, just so you know.
And that is all I have to say, about HIV.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2018 7:37:29 PM
HIV is mainly transferred through sex, mostly gay sex lol but also straight. Vertical transmission can happen at birth. Open cuts uhhhh doubt it
HIV can be transmitted by contact between infectious fluids and bleeding cuts or open sores in the skin. However, healthy intact skin does not allow HIV to enter the body and provides an excellent barrier against the virus. Non-sexual transmission is rare.

Lion stop making crap up fact is women slept with like 8 and men with 18. I don't care that you can't comprehend how it's possible, not my problem.
I already said it was Australia and 20,000 participants.I dont like repeating myself.
It was just a series of questions.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 88
Posted: 9/23/2018 10:37:33 AM

HIV is mainly transferred through sex, mostly gay sex lol but also straight. Vertical transmission can happen at birth. Open cuts uhhhh doubt it
HIV can be transmitted by contact between infectious fluids and bleeding cuts or open sores in the skin. However, healthy intact skin does not allow HIV to enter the body and provides an excellent barrier against the virus. Non-sexual transmission is rare.

Look kid. no educated person on this planet should think HIV is mainly transferred through sex.
Have you ever asked yourself why do they call it STD? Do you know what the is meaning of the word "TRANSMITTED"?

HIV can be transmitted by contact between infectious fluids and bleeding cuts or open sores in the skin. PERIOD
*************************************************************************************************************************

Have you ever asked yourself why doctors and nurses wear latex gloves? Any UNSEEN LITTLE CRACK IN THEIR HANDS IS ENOUGH TO CAUSE THE PROBLEM, IF THEY TOUCHED AN INFECTED BLOOD.

Here is alive example,
A TODDLER ‘ALMOST DIED’ from contracting HERPES from a kiss
https://globalnews.ca/news/3874908/toddler-herpes-almost-dies/

A member of a family with STD is easily can transmit it to his/her family.

GENERAL RULE
People should not be kissing others, if they have any kind of infection. HIV, HCV, and other diseases could be easily transmitted via any little cut in the skin.

Any SANE WOMAN, BEFORE SHE ENJOYS HER SEXUAL PARTS, MUST THINK ABOUT HER FUTURE LIVE AND KIDS' LIVES.

Lion stop making crap up fact is women slept with like 8 and men with 18. I don't care that you can't comprehend how it's possible, not my problem.
I already said it was Australia and 20,000 participants.I dont like repeating myself.
It was just a series of questions.

Kid, did you solve the math problem?

Australia - Population, female (% of total)
Population, female (% of total) in Australia was reported at 50.18 % in 2016, according to the World Bank collection of development indicators, compiled from officially recognized sources.
https://tradingeconomics.com/australia/population-female-percent-of-total-wb-data.html

To know why the percentage of men having sex with women is more than the percentage of women having sex with men, simply solve the math problems below

If we have a community with 2 men, and 3 women. Each Man slept with 3 women, could you please calculate for me then, FOR EACH WOMAN, how many men did she sleep with?

If we have a community with 2 men, and 4 women. Each Man slept with 4 women, could you please calculate for me then, FOR EACH WOMAN, how many men did she sleep with?

Numbers DO NOT LIE KID. Also, try to understand the important of the standard deviation.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2018 11:21:31 AM
Where was the kid kissed exactly?
HIV is still very rare (except in africa) and spread mainly by sex. Contact between broken skin, wounds, or mucous membranes and HIV-infected blood or blood-contaminated body fluids. Deep, open-mouth kissing if both partners have sores or bleeding gums and blood from the HIV-positive partner gets into the bloodstream of the HIV-negative partner. HIV is not spread through saliva.

Dude I studied HIV in advanced health psychology.
Of all HIV diagnoses made in Australia in 2015:
68% of transmissions occurred among men who have sex with men
5% of transmissions were attributed to either male-to-male sex or injecting drug use
20% of transmissions were attributed to heterosexual sex, and
3% of transmissions were attributed to injecting drug use
for 4% of transmissions, the mode of transmission was undetermined.
http://www.hivmediaguide.org.au/hiv-in-australia/hiv-statistics-australia/

Herpes is not HIV. lol.
Nope you obviously have no idea what you're talking about, having slightly more men or women doesn't make up for the 8 vs 18 difference in sexual partners men and women have.
0.18% in difference should not equal men having literally double partners when it isn't like there are 2x the amount of women. Men just sleep with more people, simple as that. Stop trying to dodge around it.

and stop calling me kid
 Onelionheart
Msg: 91
Posted: 9/23/2018 11:46:41 AM

Where was the kid kissed exactly?

Kid, if you had eyes to read the article you may figure it out. The main point here is it happens.

Second, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT STD, not just only HIV. I said in my message # 82

"Second and the most important point here, what really matter is, the MOTHER, who has the kids in her custody and collecting the child support,

Is she caring enough about her KIDS, BY STOPPING HERSELF FROM SLEEPING AROUND AND THE POSSIBILITY OF GETTING STDS AND TRANSMITTED THEM TO HER KIDS?"

So, STOP playing blind.

GROW UP AND WOMAN UP, AND READ CAREFULLY, BEFORE RESPONDING.

If they taught you in the class to have UNSAFE SEX, BEFORE CHECKING YOU PARTNER LAB RESULTS, THEN I AM NOT SURE WHAT TYPE OF CLASS IS THAT.

******************************************************************************************
We were you able to solve the simple math problems, or they are too hard for you kid?
******************************************************************************************
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2018 11:52:25 AM

I'm sorry but men are the used up ones LOL
On average women said they had sex with 8 men while men said they had sex with 18 women.
(20,094 participants)

Not to beat a dead horse (other thread) -- but that data is not reflective of real life. :) It goes to show the lack truthiness when people answer sex-related questions. Basic math. There's roughly a 1:1 ratio of men & women. The overall results should be roughly The Same. All That shows is how honest people are, and/or how much they truly remember - lol. It should be pretty Even. Not just a theory, but basic 6th grade math Fact. But we're conditioned to believe otherwise. Here...

Say we're talking about holding hands. Say men Love holding hands, and women are apprehensive about holding just any guy's hand. Still, if you have roughly an equal # of girls and guys, the avg # of women a guy's held the hand of is going to be = the average # of men the woman's held the hand of. I hold your hand, that ups my #. But it also ups yours. It isn't the average # of hands held that one Enjoyed or wasn't talked into/begged to be held, nor who initiated it. Just that if one held the opp-sex's hand. Same with a kiss. Or intercourse. It can't happen with one, without the other. Both uptick by 1. So if you have an equal # of men & women, the overall average will be the same for each gender holding the hand of the Other gender. Basic math.

Hence, the island scenario. Doing it with holding hands will kill the bias. We're just talking about a man & a woman holding hands here! :) Whether it be 20 men & 20 women, or 20 million men & 20 million women. No matter how you slice it and dice it -- the overall Average for men = the overall Average for women. If you have a Slightly more women than men on said island or country or globe, the overall average # for women holding a guy's hand will be slightly Lower than the overall average # for men holding a gal's hand. And vice versa, if there's slightly more men than women in said arena.

Crunch the #s in whatever scenario you'd like when there's an equal # of men & women. It's easy-peasy. :)
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2018 11:54:09 AM
I smeeeeell dead horse flesh!
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2018 12:50:04 PM
Averages don't matter it is that modally men have more partners, see my post in other thread. It IS possible for men to have more partners without it showing up in an average number. If reproductive success did not vary between genders there would be no sexual dimorphism.
Humans are more similar (small testes, small female genital display) to gorillas that have harems of females. Although the large penis in humans may be due to some polygamy and also because a lack of a penile bone. If the averages or modes were the same our genitals would be like chimps who have huge testes, and huge female genital display.
Lion I'm no longer replying to you because you are rude and I don't like you, adios
 Onelionheart
Msg: 95
Posted: 9/23/2018 1:57:20 PM

Although the large penis in humans may be due to some polygamy

Kid, what on earth the PENIS thing has to do with our topic here?

Lion I'm no longer replying to you because you are rude and I don't like you, adios

Kid, as an Alpha man, I really do not care about if you like me or not, or how you think of me. What I care about is the ability to have a decent discussion?

I neither like or dislike you kid. I am not here for that.

You do not read or watch, and respond. That is stupid. People read, search, then respond.

You were beating around the bush, without answering simple math problems. When you solve them, you would not just put some studies, without understanding them in depth.

And yes, if a mother is stupid enough to sleep around, and risks her life and kids' lives with her, SHE MUST NOT HAVE THEM IN FIRST PLACE.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2018 5:41:57 AM
A old man calling a 25 year old a kid and text shouting, sounds more like a betta to me.
An "alpha" doesn't have to declare he is alpha lol.
You obviously don't know maths. I've studied math and advanced statistics in my degree.
I have also made a new thread showing how it is mathematically possible for men to sleep with more people than women.
If you can't comprehend it that is on you.
Also seeing as men sleep with more people (double the amount of people than women slept with) they are putting children at risk, not women. They are also putting other women at risk because men statistically hardly see the doctor or get tested
 Onelionheart
Msg: 97
Posted: 9/24/2018 12:21:30 PM
Kid, did not you say in comment # 94, "Lion I'm no longer replying to you because you are rude and I don't like you, adios."

Stop this childish behavior and grow up. Be a woman for her word kid.

A old man calling a 25 year old a kid and text shouting, sounds more like a betta to me.

You were peeing your diapers, and do not know how to speak, when I was already an adult. Childish comments, and swerving away from the main topic, plus personalized things, show how immature you are.

An "alpha" doesn't have to declare he is alpha lol.

Again, you play the dump blind eye game. WE WERE TALKING ABOUT STDS, NOT ME KID. However, in brief, when you go to places like companies, clinics,..etc, professional people must introduce themselves to you, with their titles.

You obviously don't know maths. I've studied math and advanced statistics in my degree.
I have also made a new thread showing how it is mathematically possible for men to sleep with more people than women.
If you can't comprehend it that is on you.
Also seeing as men sleep with more people (double the amount of people than women slept with) they are putting children at risk, not women. They are also putting other women at risk because men statistically hardly see the doctor or get tested.

I am not sure who gave your diploma in first place. Were you be able to solve my simple math problem? You have no idea about Statistics and the effect of deviation standard. If you ever went to college and study there, you may get something.

Rather than speaking about your education, which is so double via your comments, better to show how smart you are and solve the math problems.

*************************************************************************************************************************

If we have a community with 2 men, and 4 women. Each Man slept with 4 women, could you please calculate for me then, FOR EACH WOMAN, how many men did she sleep with?

There is no way in this planet men can have sex more than women in community, unless they travel to another country. Even if, having sex between 2 men or 2 women, must be excluded, because this study must between men and women only.

STDS can be easily transferred from a family member to another. And yes, before a woman enjoys her sexual parts and uses unsafe sex, she must WOMEN AND GROW UP and deal with the consequences. Do not blame a man, for what you could stop in first place, if you have mind. Rational women always know that.

There is a difference HAVE SEX, and HAVE KIDS

Moreover, when you have kids, before you Fvck a man, check the consequences of STDS. If you got some sorts of STDS, the court may take the kids from you, cause of your carelessness and child neglect. When a mother does not care about transmitted STDs to her kids, that is abusing, because she does not meet their basic needs of safety in USA,
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2018 1:18:05 PM
Do alpha males engage in p*ssing contests with women online?

By the way I have read an interesting article about the concept of alpha male: https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/the-myth-of-the-alpha-male/
 Onelionheart
Msg: 99
Posted: 9/24/2018 1:54:50 PM

Do alpha males engage in p*ssing contests with women online?

Ma`am, ALpha men's process come after some years of experience. It takes years for a baby to be a man. They feel they have something to teach and say, at some point in their life. You can take it, or leave it behind your back.

However, Some Women must WOMEN UP and GROW UP.

HAVING UNSAFE SEX IS A CHOICE.

When they have a baby, they must stop going to the government and steal the money from our pockets. It is not Fair for a woman to enjoys herself and other TAX PAYERS, including working men and woman take care of her baby via foods stamps and cash assistance.

Without sugaring words, would you be happy if you pay for my condoms?

No man or woman must be in charge of another WOMAN'S IRRESPONSIBLE SEXUAL MISCONDUCT. Moreover, they must understand Men are not responsible. Do you wanna have a kids? Then you must WOMEN UP and have the resources for the baby, or let the baby go for adoption, where good EMPLOYED family can take care of the baby. Otherwise, wait until you find the right man, like how NORMAL SANE WOMEN DO.

Moreover, if a woman wants kids, good, then SHE MUST STOP THE SEXUAL MISCONDUCT BEHAVIOR WITH OTHER MEN. DO NOT TRANSMITTED STDS to HER KIDS. SHE DOES NOT EVEN WORTH THE WORD MOTHER IF SHE WAS CARELESS ABOUT THE POINT.

So, before a WOMAN opens her legs for sex voluntarily, without marriage, she must open her mind for the consequences after SEX.

P.S. CAPS words are there for highlighting purpose only. There is no other way to do it.

Enjoy what other WOMEN SAY,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLyCOFYBONY
 spot4username
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2018 2:28:25 PM
^^^
More issues than Reader's Digest
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Not looking for hookups anymore