Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Not looking for hookups anymore      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Not looking for hookups anymorePage 5 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Indubitably. …………..Took notes from BA.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Not looking for hookups anymore
Posted: 9/24/2018 3:36:13 PM

Enjoy what other WOMEN SAY,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLyCOFYBONY

I agree with a lot of this lady's points, although the world is not as black and white as she presents.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 103
Posted: 9/24/2018 5:43:54 PM

I agree with a lot of this lady's points, although the world is not as black and white as she presents.

I wonder how can you agree with her, and disagree with me, although she and I have almost the same ideology?
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2018 5:46:40 PM
Where did I disagree with you? My question was whether alpha men engage in p*ssing contests with women online.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 105
Posted: 9/24/2018 7:35:25 PM

Where did I disagree with you? My question was whether alpha men engage in p*ssing contests with women online.

I think in your comment # 304 , below
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16601274datingPostpage13.aspx

Anyways, happy to know you are not.

Considering your question, this is not a demonstration of superiority , rather advising and discovering. Alpha men, rather males, are not a myth. When you meet one, you will see it.
Every man is a male, but not every male is a man. Real men have specific characters.
Alpha man should be the correct term.
 Tech30
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 8:29:21 AM
Ladies, men all know that when a woman writes "not looking for hookups" , that she is the easiest one to have a hookup with.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 9:28:03 AM
Men, we all know that men have way more hookups than us women anyway so it doesn't really matter does it lol
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 11:25:08 AM

Ladies, men all know that when a woman writes "not looking for hookups" , that she is the easiest one to have a hookup with.

That has truth to it. She's tired of them, which is why many will write it. Of course, IS she so tired of them yet? ;) Of course, some (new) women just write it if bombarded by dudes wanting to jump in the sack.

Men, we all know that men have way more hookups than us women anyway so it doesn't really matter does it lol

Not true. For a man to hook up with a woman, the woman hooks up with the man. I think a better way of saying it is: Men have had more hookups they Wanted as just a hookup, where women's had more hookups they DIDN'T want as a mere hookup and wanted more than that (but the jerk guy didn't call her after he planted his seed).
 siisaa
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 11:38:53 AM

LOL!!! I subscribe to NollaGirl, and a bunch of other conservative/right-wing women on YouTube. I am more liberal but I enjoy listening to their content even if I don't agree with all of their points. I've learned a lot from their videos. NollaGirl is actually the most ignorant & uninformed one. The others such as RoamingMillennial, Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone & Blonde in the Belly of the Beast substantiate their claims with stats and facts.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 8:27:37 PM
No men have a higher mode than women therefore had sex with more people. How many times do I have to prove the exact same point. Seriously.
 julystorm22
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 9:06:53 PM
No, a substantial amount of men have had plenty more hookups than most women while some men have had very little.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 9:08:47 PM

No men have a higher mode than women therefore had sex with more people.

That's not what mode (most typical) means. You haven't proven anything besides that men Can have a higher mode (typical #) than women. I agree with you on that. That does Not mean all men slept with more women than all women have slept with men. At all. I'm just informing you. You can have two groups averaging out the same, but since the distribution Varies Within a lot, one group has a higher Typical # than the other. All it means is that the Most Typical guy will have a higher # than the Most Typical girl. But, as basic basic elementary school math dictates since there's roughly a boy for every girl, that the author pointed out in his article, they both average the same, since one requires the other.

Speaking of hookups, you're probably going to see less variance between guys and gals, as opposed to just having sex in general which men & women will vary more. IMO, guys who run around hooking up go for "easy", not "difficult". Hence, more likely that when two just-hook-up, chances are just hooking up isn't the first rodeo for either of them.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 9:15:56 PM

guys who run around hooking up go for "easy", not "difficult". Hence, more likely that when two just-hook-up, chances are just hooking up isn't the first rodeo for either of them.
and the women hooking up will have much higher numbers of partners to offset all the low number women.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 115
Posted: 9/26/2018 9:21:25 PM

Tech30

norwegianguy456
That has truth to it.

I totally agree.

johnfromzelie
and the women hooking up will have much higher numbers of partners to offset all the low number women..

If we have a community consists of 3 men and 4 women. Every man is having sex with each woman. Then Each man should be having sex with 4 WOMEN, while Each WOMAN SHOULD BE HAVING SEX WITH 3 MEN ONLY. So The number of men have sex with women is more than the number of women have sex with men, it is because of the population percentage.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 116
Posted: 9/26/2018 9:33:55 PM

siisaa
LOL!!! I subscribe to NollaGirl, and a bunch of other conservative/right-wing women on YouTube. I am more liberal but I enjoy listening to their content even if I don't agree with all of their points. I've learned a lot from their videos. NollaGirl is actually the most ignorant & uninformed one. The others such as RoamingMillennial, Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone & Blonde in the Belly of the Beast substantiate their claims with stats and facts.

Right Wing, , Conservative,

How about this video below. It proves how many Women are damaged in the West. It is really so hard to see non-damaged woman. It is a British survey.

Please enjoy WHAT OTHER GROUP OF WOMEN SAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t34kWKqko10
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 9:33:56 PM

and the women hooking up will have much higher numbers of partners to offset all the low number women.

Or, as july hypothesizes, the men have the lower # and the higher #, and the gals dominate the in-between. Personally, the more I think about it, the more I think each high-medium-low category doesn't have one dominant gender in it. IMO, it's probably just a small uptick by one over the other, in varying categories.
 sun_water
Msg: 118
Posted: 9/26/2018 9:44:01 PM

No men have a higher mode than women therefore had sex with more people. How many times do I have to prove the exact same point. Seriously.

Please give this a rest.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 10:50:59 PM
It's true! all the data suggests it and even professionals in the area say it is true.
Aka a man with a phd who works at university of london and who wrote a book on imprinted brain theory wrote this
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-imprinted-brain/201703/it-s-the-mode-men-have-more-sex-partners%3famp
 Onelionheart
Msg: 120
Posted: 9/26/2018 11:24:13 PM

It's true! all the data suggests it and even professionals in the area say it is true.
Aka a man with a phd who works at university of london and who wrote a book on imprinted brain theory wrote this
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-imprinted-brain/201703/it-s-the-mode-men-have-more-sex-partners%3famp

So stupid!

The article did not state the number of women compare to men in the SURVEY?

the article did not indicate the standard deviation?

oldwxman
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 2:13:53 AM
*.So stupid!

Forget it Lion. She is emotionally invested. If she can't quote a junk survey of restive lesbians then she will claim that an elf scampered up to her and whispered it into her ear. It means more to her than her immortal soul. You can't do any more here.

I know that you are trying to transform yourself into a dominant alpha male. It's a process. This is something that you will need to pick up eventually. Sometimes you just have to shake your head and turn away.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 2:29:29 AM
It is a theoretical article discussing other studies, the man didn't do a study himself.
I am sure I could find studies that state the std deviation but I have a migraine atm.
Also why does the standard deviation matter to you exactly?
 Onelionheart
Msg: 123
Posted: 9/27/2018 5:59:24 AM

oldwxman
I know that you are trying to transform yourself into a dominant alpha male. It's a process. This is something that you will need to pick up eventually. Sometimes you just have to shake your head and turn away.

I have been transformed. So, I am here for discovering. Lions shake their heads and turn away, when the opponent leaves their area, Is not that correct?
 Onelionheart
Msg: 124
Posted: 9/27/2018 6:01:22 AM

SiennaBear2
Also why does the standard deviation matter to you exactly?

Too much stupidity.

Search it.
 Tech30
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 8:16:06 AM
"Men, we all know that men have way more hookups than us women anyway so it doesn't really matter does it lol"

I remember you saying that you dont consider yourself to have hooked up because you dont consider blow jobs sex and other things. You only consider penetration to be sex. Then you went on about how all these guys just used you for these "non penetration" acts.

You probably boosted womens numbers pretty good single handed...no pun intended.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Not looking for hookups anymore