Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Not looking for hookups anymore      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Onelionheart
Msg: 176
Not looking for hookups anymorePage 8 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16730297datingPostpage2.aspx
Read my response #48 in the link above carefully, and put your own judgement after
 Onelionheart
Msg: 177
Not looking for hookups anymore
Posted: 10/2/2018 12:33:23 AM
A clear prove for the Racist Stupid Animal mental illness.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 4:15:01 AM
^^^^^

What's your point Onelionheart? To most of the-people here you proved your nothing but an asshole for treating Sienna this way just because she pretends to have a mental illness. Either get back on topic or shut the hell up. No one cares what you think of her.
 2ufo
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 10:29:53 AM
No one cares what he thinks. Period.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 2:40:18 PM
He's new here. He doesn't know that you women slash- and turn. Yet.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 3:34:26 PM

you women slash- and turn.

Excuse me? We do what...……….exactly?
I can't speak for every woman here, but I don't recall "slashing" anyone here, male or female. I have read some very unkind remarks, rude, crude and nasty …………..oh and let's not forget insults...………...and I attempted to ignore the f'n BS. ………………….right at the moment I'm reacting not ignoring...…………….Jaysus!
 2ufo
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 3:48:51 PM
Actually, he's into pre-emptive slash and bash.
 whiterose0
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 4:38:49 PM

He's not new here. Perhaps this thread he started under his former username will jog your memory:

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16694144.aspx
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 4:59:35 PM
Thank you Whiterose. Exactly. "He's" not new, not by a long shot.
 ohenryx
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 6:02:31 PM

purplerider

PR, you need to back up and reconsider your position. You are on the wrong side of this argument. Completely.

And as far as the women “slashing and burning”, no one has criticized this ignoramus more harshly than I have, and the last time I checked I damn sure wasn’t a woman.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 186
Posted: 10/2/2018 11:47:17 PM
Jeremiah 5:21
Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear.

It is documented on Sept. 23rd, 2018, this RACIST STUPID ANIMAL said,

Lion I'm no longer replying to you because you are rude and I don't like you, adios

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16724218datingPostpage4.aspx
Comment # 94

It is documented more than a time that I reminded her of what she said, as dated on Sept. 27th, 2018,

And still see you replying me back.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/14611283datingPostpage7.aspx
Message 159

So, ask her what did she kept replying me back and came for more? She spent time with me, more than with her socalled BF.

Second,
This RACIST was supposed to type down in her profile she is mentally disabled. If she said that, I would avoid her completely.

Third
Again and again, anyone support Hitler Ideology and HATE ISLAM OR ANY OTHER RELIGION IS A RACIST STUPID ANIMAL.

Forth and the most important
The attempts of committing suicide and threats of her family to kill her have been reported to POF. I do not know where she lives, or if the information in her profile is true or not. I wondered of these people whom heard these threats and did nothing about them. Even if with my opponents, if I found them in danger, I must assist as much as I can.

Now, the situation is in the hands of POF.

SO, SHUT THE DIRTY MOUTH UP AND LET POF handles it from here.
 oldwxman
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2018 3:52:06 AM
*And as far as the women “slashing and burning”, no one has criticized this ignoramus more harshly than I have, and the last time I checked I damn sure wasn’t a woman.

Guess Again! This argument was between the terrorist and the deluded, crazy girl. At least when the women commented they largely remained civil. You are less than a woman because you are being nasty to beg for their approval. This isn't the first time that I have called you out for this stuff. Last time, it was to remind you of your better self. Evidently, you don't have a better self.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2018 6:12:34 AM

She spent time with me, more than with her socalled BF.

You wish I "spent time with you". Now you're just starting to sound jealous lol.
I hardly would classify online bickering as spending time with someone.
Pointless answering your questions.
Fact is people can dislike who and what they want, not you or anyone else can stop that.
You can jump up and down and whine all you like but it's not going to suppress others into compliance. It's not going to make anyone like you or your religion more.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 189
Posted: 10/3/2018 7:58:14 AM

Wish spending more time with me?

Definitely, you have lost your mind. You might even be under consent, according to your illogical stories, and understanding of English.

There is an American known saying,
"Don't stick your dick in crazy."

You say in your profile you are seeking a relationship, while you also confirmed having a so-called BF, and in the same time, you spend more time replying me, than with him.
Bizarre!!!

Self-confidence comes from the individual's ego, rather others. The normal person does not depend on others to feel good at yourself. That is how Alpha man is.

People now know why a racist sutpid animal like you comes for more. It is simply because you are Masochist. There is no other explanation behind it.

I am not sure how you are not in a psychiatric ward, where you should be.

Shut up the shit comes out of your mouth, and let POF deceides about case.

Go and seek treatment. None of us here is qualified to treat mental disabled people.
 whiterose0
Msg: 190
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2018 8:12:36 AM

You are less than a woman because you are being nasty to beg for their approval. This isn't the first time that I have called you out for this stuff.

Henry doesn't beg for anyone's approval - women's or men's. He's a free thinker and always has been. I've observed him disagree with an equal number of women and men in these forums over many years. If you say something asinine, he will call you out on it. It doesn't matter to him what sex you are.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 191
Posted: 10/3/2018 8:19:54 AM

oldwxman
This argument was between the terrorist and the deluded, crazy girl.

Terrorist, hmm. Why do you say that? Did you drink a lot last night, or living in this old age with your family makes irrational?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2018 8:26:31 AM
I may have depression but I don't go on insane rants about Hitler and the Jews like you do lol.

I'm probably more of an Alpha man than you are.

Yeah friendship is a relationship but doesn't matter because my profile is hidden. Why do you keep viewing my profile anyway!? Creepy!
 Onelionheart
Msg: 193
Posted: 10/3/2018 8:36:16 AM
Alpha men never seek sympathy and try to commit suicide many time. The idea never crossed their heads. You caanot be that weak, and be even a member in the pack.

When a Racist Stupid Aminal like you think of Jews as a race, rather a religious community, like exacty how Hitler thought, here I must defend Jews. When also you hate religion like Islam, I must defend Islam.

People usually type down something like I am seeking friendship only, then choose, not seeking any type of a relationship.

I have read a lot about mass shooting. All of them were by mental disabled like you, and had the same idology and analogy.

Rather than recording for your mom insanely. Go and find a treatment.

We are not qualified to handle suicidal people.

Again, put a shoes in your mouth and go and find a treatment.
 oldwxman
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2018 8:37:58 AM
*Terrorist, hmm. Why do you say that? Did you drink a lot last night, or living in this old age with your family makes irrational?

Why do I say that? Simple. I look down on you for who and what you are. No other explanation. I don't have to drink to think that way and I would have thought it even when I was young. Don't take it too hard though. It doesn't mean that I dislike you. Only that I think of you as a lesser person. There is a guy that posts here that I have a real dislike for. You are nothing like him.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2018 8:52:35 AM
Even the Jews see themselves as a race and they have defining physical features.
Islam is a religion of extremism and oppression anyone in their right mind would dislike it.

Yeah well Muslims do suicide bombings and also make innocent women do suicide bombings and take innocents as sex slaves.
So suicide is only ok in your religion if you are taking out a mass of non-believers/infidels right?
 Onelionheart
Msg: 196
Posted: 10/3/2018 8:53:28 AM
Oldwxman
How did you know me in first place?
Are you idiotic to have a prejugement about people, without knowing them for a while first?

Did I think of you as a fanatic loser whom lives with his family and cannot be independent? No, because I have idea your circumstances or the effetive factors that lead you to this situation. I still cannot get your alibi about it.
 oldwxman
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2018 9:05:48 AM
*How did you know me in first place?
Are you idiotic to have a prejugement about people, without knowing them for a while first?

Let's call it what it is... good old fashioned prejudice. I'm not blind to my own faults. I'm not going by what I know about you. I am going by what you have written. I must say, that it plays right into my prejudices for both good and bad things. Mostly though. you are a work in progress. We don't know where you will wind up in the end.

Now be honest... Wouldn't you be even more insulted if I tried the justify myself by using the old neo liberal soft shoe?
 Onelionheart
Msg: 198
Posted: 10/3/2018 9:06:10 AM

Islam is a religion of extremism and oppression anyone in their right mind would dislike it.

The word Jews comes from Judism. It is a religion. Anyone can covert to Juduism. When you clam they are a race, then you are following Hilter and Nazi' idology about them. First law in Germany to damage Jews, came after this idea.

Islam did not ask us to kill ourselves.

Give me one verse from the Quran asks a Muslim or Muslima to kill himself or herself.

Do not ever think about killing yourself or anyone else. Do not ever be that weak. Do not even let this idea crosses your mind.

Seek treatment. You need help immediately.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 199
Posted: 10/3/2018 9:19:23 AM

Let's call it what it is... good old fashioned prejudice. I'm not blind to my own faults. I'm not going by what I know about you. I am going by what you have written. I must say, that it plays right into my prejudices for both good and bad things. Mostly though. you are a work in progress. We don't know where you will wind up in the end.

If you do not follow a logical thinking, then I cannot help your case. Are you Neo Nazi?

If you have plead guilty with your prejudice. So case is over.

Do I have the right to call you fanatic loser then?
 oldwxman
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2018 9:37:13 AM
*Do I have the right to call you fanatic loser then?

Yes, you do. By all means. I would think less of you if you didn't.

What is more, it is also fair to question my living situation. I left myself open for that by writing about what I did. I knew what could happen all along. I'll even help you with a few things:

Q. What does a cripple do when he needs to go to the bathroom?
A. Depends.

Q. What do you call a cripple that drives his wheelchair into a pool?
A. Bob

Q. What do you call a cripple that falls into a hole?
A. Phil

Dude, if you need to let loose, have at it. It is what it is.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Not looking for hookups anymore