Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > RIP JOHN MCCAIN      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rumours
Msg: 51
RIP JOHN MCCAINPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Oh yeah...Palin, she was a hoot...yes, that was a huge mistake on his part and I think he has indicated that without saying it...that would have been rude to her.

Trumps treatment of everyone is disgraceful and so embarrassing.
Except Putin...that's why I think Putin has something over on him....follow the money.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 52
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 8/31/2018 12:10:49 PM
We have a lot of coverage over here about McCain and trump. And yes was a brave man in his military days. But he was only one of thousands of brave men and women in the american armed forces.

I think this geezer below from cnn has explained the outpourings from 'progressives'. Because as shown on the link provided below McCain was a war monger.

You would have thought that with his experiences in the military he would not be too keen to send young laddies and lassies into conflicts.

I seen to remember posters on here attacking george bush and calling him a war monger. He was slated for his military actions.

And when bush was waffling about WMD's and the need to kick the shite out of iraq he was roundly slated on here.

And with McCain's record did he not support bush in the military actions? Did McCain also support holding folk in Gauntanimo Bay?

Does the american president go to all ex services funerals? Trump actually GOING to the funeral would, in my eyes, be even MORE disrespectful to McCains memory...............

"CNN’s Jake Tapper veered momentarily off-script to ask whether ‘the reason there’s so much reverence for him today is because of who’s in the White House right now’.

Following his death, a Washington Post editorial claimed that ‘all over this world, Mr McCain is associated with freedom and democracy’. He ‘championed human rights with verve and timelessness – speaking out against repression and authoritarianism’, apparently.

But that doesn’t change the fact that he was also a serial warmonger who endorsed every disastrous US military intervention of the past two decades.

He has even called for military action in Nigeria, Mali, North Korea, Iran, Sudan and Russia.

In a competitive field, he held some of the most hawkish foreign-policy views of any American politician. He cosied up to dictators in Libya and Saudi Arabia – ‘Thank God for the Saudis’, he once said to CNN. But for today’s so-called Resistance, simply being anti-Trump puts you on the right side of history.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is whitewashing some of the most destructive events and decisions of recent history and rehabilitating those responsible for them.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-whitewashing-of-john-mccain/21745#.W4R8riPTVcs

And this is happening in old london town the morn............

"London (CNN)A giant blimp of London Mayor Sadiq Khan will be seen in the UK capital's skies this weekend after protesters were given permission to fly the crowdfunded balloon in Westminster.

More than 3,000 supporters have donated more than £58,000 ($75,500) in total to fund the 29-foot balloon, which depicts the mayor reclining in a small yellow bikini.
Protest organizer Yanny Bruere, who describes himself as a British free speech advocate, said he had set up the crowdfunding campaign in response to London authorities' decision to allow a "Trump Baby" blimp to be flown during last month's visit to Britain by US President Donald Trump."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/30/uk/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-blimp-intl/index.html

LGL1975
Msg: 53
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 8/31/2018 3:21:13 PM

But that doesn’t change the fact that he was also a serial warmonger who endorsed every disastrous US military intervention of the past two decades.

He has even called for military action in Nigeria, Mali, North Korea, Iran, Sudan and Russia.

In a competitive field, he held some of the most hawkish foreign-policy views of any American politician. He cosied up to dictators in Libya and Saudi Arabia – ‘Thank God for the Saudis’, he once said to CNN. But for today’s so-called Resistance, simply being anti-Trump puts you on the right side of history.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is whitewashing some of the most destructive events and decisions of recent history and rehabilitating those responsible for them.

McCain was a piece of shit. Good riddance he's dead.

It just goes to show how useless the American left is that they can rehabilitate the likes of John McCain because he pretended to hate Donald Trump.
 Rumours
Msg: 54
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 8/31/2018 5:40:26 PM

of John McCain because he pretended to hate Donald Trump.

There is a "alternate universe" with alternate facts..... beyond that which is known to any Democrat. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone of the conspiracist believing Republicans.

I think Trump is pretending to be President :/
His House of Cards is caving in on him.....tick...tock...
 LGL1975
Msg: 55
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 8/31/2018 6:49:28 PM

There is a "alternate universe" with alternate facts..... beyond that which is known to any Democrat. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone of the conspiracist believing Republicans.

I think Trump is pretending to be President :/

Alternate universe #1. John McCain beats Obama. And you hate his guts now.

You only like him because Trump. You have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Liberals are like spoilt children. And Trump is the stern father telling them they can't something.

"**** you I wish John McCain was my dad president" is the sentiment here.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 56
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/1/2018 5:54:56 AM
It's just been on the news over here that president trump will not attend the funeral because john McCain requested that he does not.

Funny how this story is unfolding. 'Progressives' showing a kind of mass hysteria of grief over someone who wanted to bomb other nations and killing thousands of civilians in the process.

Oh i forgot. He didn't like donald trump so all is forgiven.

Way to go leaders of the free world.

Messages this short nonsense.

"CNN’s Jake Tapper veered momentarily off-script to ask whether ‘the reason there’s so much reverence for him today is because of who’s in the White House right now’.

Following his death, a Washington Post editorial claimed that ‘all over this world, Mr McCain is associated with freedom and democracy’. He ‘championed human rights with verve and timelessness – speaking out against repression and authoritarianism’, apparently.

vlad dracul
Msg: 57
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/1/2018 9:05:38 AM
So our news over here is wall to wall coverage of john McCains funeral. Now i can understand why folk remember his military life and what he went through. But many many other americans went through the same.

But this unhinged grief being shown is a prime example of the mindset of whoever hates trump is my type of person.

He lent his support to the american war machine which killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. Man, woman and child were expendable. Because of hawks like him many other nations got involved. Leaving many of their sons and daughters dead or maimed.

The wailing about trumps tax cuts to the rich. Did McCain fight against this? Because if he did not then he supported trump in this action.

The rank hypocrisy and fake grief being shown is laughable. Still at least the posters on here have shown they support the military actions carried out in their names by their politicians.

And any war monger who wants an out pouring of grief when they die only has to be anti trump..............

"John McCain’s Victims Are A Part Of His Story

But for some of us, McCain’s American hero narrative has long fallen flat. Our sentiments, however, are not particularly welcome in the current dialogue.

The typical liberal refrain this weekend was something akin to, “I disagreed with his policies, but he was a man who stood by his beliefs” ― as though consistency were an admirable trait in people who do and support terrible things.

Any mention of McCain’s political sins has been met with pearl clutching and moralization. “Do we have to discuss this today?” they ask, as though they would be discussing the damage done in Iraq or Afghanistan tomorrow.

Indeed, McCain helped usher in the era of the forever war, relegating the havoc of armed conflict to mere background noise in the United States, b

McCain’s victims ― the millions who have suffered and died in accordance with his war hawk policies and positions ― who are already invisible in popular discourse in the U.S., are now deemed wholly unmentionable. Because McCain was a “great American.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-hayes-john-mccain-victims_us_5b83263ce4b0729515140a77

"On the other hand, for Iraqis and Iranians, the case was different. Iraqis remembered the late senator’s support to Bush's 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Iranians meanwhile reshared an old video dated back to 2007, when McCain was joking about bombing Iran and started singing: “bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran” during his presidential campaign."

https://www.albawaba.com/loop/how-did-iraqis-kurds-syrians-react-john-mccains-death-1177354

"The list is of course a history of all the instances McCain has called for US-led intervention around the world. There’s obviously a long history here, so Geopolitics Alert has compiled the largest examples from Europe to Asia. We’ll start with the obvious wars first."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-22/complete-history-john-mccain-calling-war-around-world

"SEN. JOHN MCCAIN of Arizona joined 50 fellow Republicans on Friday night in voting yes on a Senate bill that slashes taxes on corporations and billionaires, while enacting the largest tax increase in history on many poorer Americans."

https://theintercept.com/2017/12/02/john-mccain-claimed-he-cares-about-honor-in-the-senate-his-tax-vote-shows-he-lied/
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 58
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/1/2018 2:48:42 PM
He was a vile warmongerer to me...just saying .Thank God he's gone..
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 59
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/1/2018 9:18:07 PM
FACT
This was the REAL J McCain for all those uninformed people: I don't care if he is dead just tired of reading lies about him

For nearly 30 years, Carol has maintained a dignified silence about the accident, McCain and their divorce.

But she told The Mail on Sunday how McCain divorced her in 1980 and married Cindy, 18 years his junior and the heir to an Arizona brewing fortune just one month later.

“My marriage ended because John McCain didn’t want to be 40, he wanted to be 25. You know that happens … it just does.”

In 1979 — while still married to Carol — he met Cindy at a cocktail party in Hawaii. Over the next six months he pursued her, flying around the country to see her. Then he began to push to end his marriage. Some of McCain’s acquaintances are less forgiving, however. They portray the politician as a self-centered womanizer who effectively abandoned his crippled wife to ‘play the field’. They accuse him of finally settling on Cindy, a former rodeo beauty queen, for financial reasons.

Ted Sampley, who fought with US Special Forces in Vietnam and is now a leading campaigner for veterans’ rights, said: “I have been following John McCain’s career for nearly 20 years. I know him personally. There is something wrong with this guy and let me tell you what it is — deceit.”

“When he came home and saw that Carol was not the beauty he left behind, he started running around on her almost right away. Everybody around him knew it. Eventually he met Cindy and she was young and beautiful and very wealthy. At that point McCain just dumped Carol for something he thought was better.”

“McCain is the classic opportunist. He’s always reaching for attention and glory,” he said. “After he came home, Carol walked with a limp. So he threw her over for a poster girl with big money from Arizona. And the rest is history.”

Ross Perot, a billionaire Texas businessman, and a former presidential candidate, who paid her medical bills all those years ago, now believes that both Carol McCain and the American people have been taken in by a man who is unusually slick and cruel — even by the standards of modern politics.
 _Batmån
Msg: 60
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/1/2018 9:47:08 PM
This was the REAL J McCain for all those uninformed people: I don't care if he is dead just tired of reading lies about him. Msg: 59

Your post made Jesus cry, so you can forget about getting into Heaven now, sister.

apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 61
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/1/2018 10:08:09 PM
^
I know.! .. You and me will be making each other company downthere in the darkness:(:(

====

I am just honest, I do not glorify people by writing lies after dead, and also do not like to read lies about a dead person from people that only want to make others believe their wrongs...
 HawkingJr
Msg: 62
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 5:26:52 AM
I hate to say this, but watching Pence speak about McCain made me think “Now THAT sounds like a REAL president, one whose policies I would still hate but wouldn’t be ashamed of and disgusted by like I am about his running mate.” I do think this is to some extent more Trump revisionism – 10 years ago, I probably wouldn’t have a single good thing to say about Pence, but Trump’s behavior is so un-presidential that it makes you long for Pence whenever he speaks about a national tragedy.

There is an obvious danger in this reaction, and no better example is Scott Pruitt, the disgraced former EPA administrator. He was a despicable swamp creature, the most corrupt official in an administration full of corruption, engaging in constant illegal and unethical behavior that was so frequent and awful that he was covered almost every day in the news from the moment he took office. Eventually even Trump couldn’t tolerate that anymore, no matter “how good of a job” Pruitt was doing in destroying the environment as Trump wanted. Pruitt’s been gone for several months now and we’ve barely heard a peep out of the EPA since (other than a recent report in which they admitted their current policies would cause thousands more deaths than Obama’s) – Pruitt’s successor isn’t even remotely as corrupt as he was, yet he’s administrating the EPA exactly the same, so the EPA is now getting very little coverage at all.

THAT is the danger with Trump-Pence – there are a lot of conservatives who hate Trump because he’s a despicable human being with shameful behavior (like his reaction to McCain’s death), but love the job he’s doing – these people are contributing heavily to Trump’s 60% disapproval rate and ultimately may be the tipping point for him being impeached and removed from office, but if that does happen and Pence takes over, it’s quite possible the presidential approval rate could swing back to positive despite no change in policies, because Pence is an actual presidential person with great speaking skills and annoyingly impeccable behavior. There is no chance on earth Trump would get re-elected if the election was held right now; Pence might, though, especially if the economy continued on this track, because many moderates might be like, hey, life is good and the president isn’t a corrupt bumbling idiot, so let’s just keep on going!

So, yeah, as outstanding of a McCain speech as Pence’s was, that’s what scares me about it. Most of the speeches were pretty good (some coming from other presidents) – I’m not really sure I understand the criticism toward their political nature considering the person being honored was a lifelong politician. Like what do you expect? Also, I'm not one of those who found it appalling that Jared and Ivanka were there -- only her father was actually disinvited and I've never heard either one of them say a bad thing about McCain, unlike her father. Yeah, sure, they are complicit in Trump's behavior and policies, but that's not the issue here. BTW, I'm pretty sure you kind of had to be invited to this particular funeral or at the very least request an invitation and be accepted because 3 former presidents were in attendance so there were lots of security and Secret Service issues, so either Palin didn't want to go or those in charge discretely told her to stay home -- it's not really the type of funeral you can crash.

“I am just honest, I do not glorify people by writing lies after dead, and also do not like to read lies about a dead person from people that only want to make others believe their wrongs...”

So honestly, what did you think of John McCain before Trump told you what to think of John McCain?

And explain to me why you would post something criticizing McCain for cheating on his first wife when THAT IS ALL THAT TRUMP DOES – and don’t forget that Tiffany is proof that Trump did that, if you’re going to try to argue that Stormy and Karen and whoever else was all lies.

LGL & Vlad: There is no arguing with hardheads you. You completely ignored all the previous posts that pointed out how McCain was a “maverick” long before Trump ever ran for office as a Republican (it’s important to point out that he previously ran for president for another party because one of his nuttiest supporters tweeted out in response to the funeral speeches that he “ran for president ONCE and won,” because he definitely lost his previous attempt) and he was greatly loved, admired and respected by people across the political spectrum right up until the point that Trump said he wasn’t a hero, at which point all you Trump cultists decided he was the devil. Just because progressives didn’t want McCain to win the presidency doesn’t mean that most of them didn’t think he was a respectable politician. No progressive thought Trump was a respectable politician before he and McCain got into it. But you just keep believing what you want to believe – of course, no one in the states cares what you Trump cultists in other countries believe, since you can’t vote for your lord and savior. Although it would not surprise me if Trump tried to make you eligible to vote for him while he was busy taking away the vote from American citizens who don’t want to vote for him.
 missvixen22
Msg: 63
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 6:34:03 AM
Veteran, husband, father, friend, Senator.

And sadly cancer claimed another wonderful life.

A true hero is someone who fights cancer and their families who fight along with them. Lost immediate family members to this horrible disease so I have tremendous respect for other families who have lost loved ones to cancer and I condemn those who mock victims.
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 64
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 7:34:23 AM
@Msg # 62
Hmmmm....You are missing the point or just deflecting at purpose.

And explain to me why you would post something criticizing McCain for cheating on his first wife when THAT IS ALL THAT TRUMP DOES –

Cheating is NOT the "main course" of my post..Neither Divorce.!

When....How....and Why....Is...!!... :):)

=====

Ps
I must say,
RIP.. JM Soul.

===========
Vvvvv
Hey You below me, Socialism is not a good thing, leaving as a parasite from other people effort and energy it is not a blessing way of living life.! Read and educate yourself about other socialist countries.!

Do not confuse
Helping each other with Stealing each other...

If that is being " Dumb" to you... Then.. May your soul RIP one day too.:)

BeckysNightmare
Msg: 65
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 7:45:05 AM

And explain to me why you would post something criticizing McCain for cheating on his first wife when THAT IS ALL THAT TRUMP DOES –

To be fair she does it because she is a bit dumb.

As if anyone who goes around claiming that socialism is bad and then also tries to claim that she is a Christian, it is pretty obvious she either hates everything the baby jesus stood for, or is a special kind of dumb.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 66
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 8:24:17 AM
Martha Raddatz and her cronies on that Sunday morning b!tchfest show she does, saying Trump was playing golf. Duh, he thankfully didn't have to attend the memorials McCain so egotistically planned for himself. What was he supposed to be doing?

Then the laughable lamenting of how long the civility will last that I guess they're saying McCain brought forward with his dying. What civility? I must have missed it. I never heard anyone say anything nice about McCain while he was alive. They barely had anything nice to say at his memorial, most noting his bad temper. Hated while alive, honored in death. People have short memories from one day to the next, but of course this is about Trump, and not McCain. No one gives a rat's @ss about McCain, even less so now.
 Rumours
Msg: 67
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 8:27:14 AM

Also, I'm not one of those who found it appalling that Jared and Ivanka were there -- only her father was actually disinvited

If anything...it brought them up a notch.

BTW, I'm pretty sure you kind of had to be invited to this particular funeral or at the very least request an invitation and be accepted because 3 former presidents were in attendance

I figured as much...I was half arsed being a wise guy. Like it was important if Palin was there.

I watched all the programs on his life...friends, comrades, family and himself being honest about all his mistakes, his cheating....by the way his first wife said she still respected him and would not bash him.
His involvement in votes for war, the Keating 5, hiring Palin....he owned it all.

Everyone admittedly said he wasn't easy to deal with and may have been head strong/stubborn but they never doubted his honesty and devotion to his country first.
He wanted to work together and get things solved for the country...unlike Trumps administration..
Many clips of his friends saying how much they admire and loved him.
All his sons are in service....unlike Trumps sons who are learning to be shysters and liars...like their father.

Bash away...Trump supporters. Hard to believe people revere a lying, cheating, draft dodger, cry baby... over this hero.
It sure was nice to listen to the Great Obama speak again...what an articulate, eloquent, funny, insightful....classy man.

Meanwhile...Back at the Ranch.
Trump is raging about censorship on google because they didn't post all the nice things about him...jaysus!
What a moron.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 68
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 8:53:16 AM
Snopes is biased too. Everything negative about Trump is emphatically true, but negativity about democrats is listed as "partially" true, LOL, like partially pregnant :)

Google = democrat

Why is Google so Liberal and Biased?
Eric Schmidt, CEO Of Google’s parent company, was a supporter of Hillary Clinton and many of Google's executives worked on her campaign. Evidence below. But why are the algorithms that Google uses so biased and why isn't this website recognized as a Democrat-funded and supported platform?

If I type in "Trump" on Google News all the results will be negative headlines from liberal websites. And they're NOT based on web traffic because I have a career that analyzes that data for clients.

A random liberal blog should not supersede a site like Fox News or Breitbart News in the "Trump" search results. These are two of the most visited news sites based on unique monthly visitors. So why are they buried on the 4th or 5th page of results? On Bing, DuckDuckGo, etc. the results are drastically different. There have been many studies proving this beside a simple search you can conduct yourself.

"According to a new study reported by The Wall Street Journal, Google's search results lean extremely liberal." - https://www.wsj.com/articles/google-search-results-can-lean-liberal-study-finds-1479760691

"CEO Of Google’s Parent Company Works Directly With Clinton Camp" - http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/19/ceo-of-googles-parent-company-works-directly-with-clinton-camp/
 NewYorker58
Msg: 69
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 8:53:46 AM
And yet more evidence from independent studies:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/19/wikileaks-emails-hillary-clinton-campaign-had-disc/
http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/10/is-google-manipulating-search-results-to-help-hillary-clinton/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-12/google-bias
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/13/hillary-google-bias-confirmed-experiment/

So why do people continue to use a search engine that is intentionally trying to manipulate it's users and change the results of our elections?

This question was asked several times on Google's forum, but I find it ironic that the answer marked as "Best" for each is the ONLY response (out of hundreds) that is actually defending Google.

So with all the evidence, this questions isn't whether or not Google is biased...it clearly is. The question is why don't we as consumers discuss how companies are doing this more often?
 N2U18
Msg: 70
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 9:25:35 AM
Msg. 66
“People have short memories from one day to the next, but of course this is about Trump, and not McCain. No one gives a rat's @ss about McCain, even less so now.”

One of the most Truthful comments in this thread.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 71
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 9:33:29 AM
I forgot to add in the most laughable part, McCain being all about bi-partisanship, yet.....he doesn't invite Trump or Palin. McCain, bringing everyone together by dividing half the country☺

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Seahorse_Jockey
Msg: 72
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 9:46:49 AM
"One of the most Truthful comments in this thread."

Is it? According to Trump's lawyer Giuliani, "Truth isn't truth".
 backcreek7
Msg: 73
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 9:51:57 AM

~ jaysus ! ~

.... I find it beyond amusing, how many here are judging others ( such as McCain ) ~ when they themselves, have really accomplished nothing significant, in their own lives. It seems to me, if you wish to criticize others ~ you should examine what your own achievements in life, have amounted to.

.... If the answer is basically > absolutely nothing of importance in my OP.

.... Maybe these ( those who bash ) people should > self - examine their own accomplishments in life, as they enter their domicile made of glass. AND > although I am not a follower of ANY type of religion > I find this statement in scripture, to hold true .

.... " Let him / her who is without sin among you forum posters > be the first to cast your stones @ John McCain ...

.......... heart / sun ..........
 NewYorker58
Msg: 74
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 10:02:08 AM
This was unequivocally THE best part of the memorial, horn-dog Bush sneaking candy to Michelle. Too funny, Laura and obama looking on.

https://metro.co.uk/video/george-bush-dishes-sweets-john-mccain-memorial-1755334/?ito=vjs-link

_Batmån
Msg: 75
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 10:09:45 AM
But you just keep believing what you want to believe – of course, no one in the states cares what you Trump cultists in other countries believe, since you can’t vote for your lord and savior. Msg: 62

Then there are those in other lands who, well, just don't like Trump. Take for example these people from Scotland who Trump affectionately refers to as the Scotch.

Amy Hoggart in Scotland – Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, Feb 9, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pbTmXsfiYk
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > RIP JOHN MCCAIN