Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > RIP JOHN MCCAIN      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rumours
Msg: 78
RIP JOHN MCCAINPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
^^I watched that whole documentary....a few years back.You've Been Trumped very eye opening.
Good for the Scots...they got smoozled at the beginning too...but soon got wise though(smarter people)....to his lies.
They believed the bull about job creation, good for the country....I' care about the environment bla...bla…
He could care less about other people rights, property or the environment.

And knowing this...The bloody Americans voted him in to do it to them....sad!!
Love the Scots names for him...bausack…..lol.
 POPPAPATAR
Msg: 79
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 1:35:07 PM
Joker now you have a profile and are 22, instead of 19, from Bethlehem? Hey if you want to participate in the forums you help manage, isn't one profile only a good thing? Why play these games?
 backcreek7
Msg: 80
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/2/2018 7:36:52 PM

The bloody Americans voted him in

Ahhh, yes we did ~ and we're proud of it !! ( smile )

^^^^ SEE !!!!!! I can say that and know ~ none of my fellow citizens here, will vilify or make me feel like an idiot. They know Hey ! It's a free country & my buddy Steve up there ^ just thought we needed a " non - politician " in office maybe. He's no idiot, so we figure he thinks we need a new direction. Besides, Hillary was a beyond inferior candidate ~ He'd vote for almost anybody, instead of her.

......... So all is cool, we U.S citizens ( dems and repubs )love and respect one another & certainly we stick together when the going gets tough. WE truly respect Steve up there, and are anxious to try and swing his support our way. And golly day, we are VERY happy to hear about why he likes Trump & we know he will listen to all of our calm, rational, polite, intuitive, thoughtful, mello , & non argumentative type feedback. And like WOW !!! We respect his viewpoint & figure he had his reasons for voting the way he did, col ( chuckle out loud )

........ So Kumbaya > get the marshmellows out > My wonderful Democratic brothers and sisters !!!!!! Like, lets " bury the hatchet " amigoroonies " !

^^^^ Hee Hee Hee
& not in each others backs, lol ~

Ahh, reminds me of a song, fancy that ...
* Lyrics ~ " Your Democratic pride has built a wall from the start, but we Republicans will try to change that thing that killed our love "

STILL LOVING YOU by the SCORPIONS

> turn it up ^

heart / sun
 vlad dracul
Msg: 81
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 12:50:43 AM
""CNN’s Jake Tapper veered momentarily off-script to ask whether ‘the reason there’s so much reverence for him today is because of who’s in the White House right now’."

Ive just read back the whole thread whilst having my tea and toast. It didn't take long before it headed towards donald trump.............

Backcreek

"ANYONE who thinks John McCain was a scumbag ~ is just self reflecting, about themselves ..."

Does that include the thousands of dead, maimed, homeless and displaced folk that happened because of McCains support of the american war machine?...........

Somewhere

"RIP Mr. McCain, the world could use a few more like you!"

I think millions of victims of american foreign policy would disagree..........

Hawking

">>At a high school about 30 miles south of Minneapolis, a blond woman in a red shirt addresses McCain, who is in the final weeks of what will be his second failed run for the White House.

“I gotta ask you a question,” she says. “I do not believe in, I can’t trust Obama. I have read about him, and he’s not a . . . he’s an Arab.”

Subscribe to the Post Most newsletter: Today’s most popular stories on The Washington Post

“No, ma’am,” McCain replies, shaking his head and taking the microphone from her. “He’s a decent family man and citizen that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues, and that’s what this campaign is all about.”<<<"

Was he implying that arabs are not decent family men?...........

Glossing over his apparent hawkishness and calls for america to bomb other nations and slaughter their citizens does no one any favours.

His support of the saudis was lamenable.
 ratagtr
Msg: 82
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 4:15:21 AM
^^^ Vlad what are you talking about? Mccain was never our President and other than voicing opinions and voting on war resolutions, had nothing to do with US wars. We do have Presidents, Secretaries of Defense, intelligence agencies who are much more involved.

Also let's not forget the history of your country and Europe in general. Over the years, how many did Europeans kill in their wars? How many did Europeans kill in their holocaust? If not for the New World, England would be part of the greater German Empire....so space us all your ignorance please.
 ratagtr
Msg: 83
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 4:43:32 AM
"""you should examine what your own achievements in life, have amounted to."""

Are you suggesting unless you are famous or a well known politician, your accomplishments in life are of limited importance? That's a pretty stupid thing to say, though your sentiments in the right place.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 84
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 5:05:08 AM
Rata

"^^^ Vlad what are you talking about? Mccain was never our President and other than voicing opinions and voting on war resolutions, had nothing to do with US wars. We do have Presidents, Secretaries of Defense, intelligence agencies who are much more involved."

Yep i know he was never president. And yes i acknowledge what europeans have done over the years. But can you show me where i have waxed lyrical over ANY politician?

I'm completely against military involvement in civil wars. I'm against bombing nations and destroying civilians and a nations structures.

Trinity made the point about McCain helping with health care. So there IS a reason to mourn McCain. Someone who helped you personally.

But you cannot gloss over McCains voting for the american military to bomb, kill and main others.

And reading this thread again it is plain to see that a lot of comments relate back to donald trump.

If it had been one of the other politicians for the the republicans would john McCain be getting this emotional outbursts?

Rata

"Also let's not forget the history of your country and Europe in general. Over the years, how many did Europeans kill in their wars? How many did Europeans kill in their holocaust? If not for the New World, England would be part of the greater German Empire....so space us all your ignorance please."

Speaking of ignorance england is only one nation in the uk. England DID fight in ww2. As did Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
 Rumours
Msg: 85
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 6:52:37 AM

It's a free country & my buddy Steve up there ^ just thought we needed a " non - politician " in office maybe. He's no idiot, so we figure he thinks we need a new direction.

Steve Bannon?

So all is cool, we U.S citizens ( dems and repubs )love and respect one another & certainly we stick together when the going gets tough.

Are you
 Seahorse_Jockey
Msg: 86
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 8:16:47 AM

So all is cool, we U.S citizens ( dems and repubs )love and respect one another & certainly we stick together when the going gets tough.

Is that what U.S. citizens say who are against Trump, and go to a Trump rally, and he tells his disciples that if they beat up the anti-Trumpers and are charged, he will pay their legal bills? How is that love and respect for one another? How much love and respect is there for U.S. citizens who are from middle eastern countries and are not lily white and practice a non-Christian religion? How much love and respect is there from the right wing, for football players who take a knee at games to protest unjust, racially motivated treatment and cold blooded killings of blacks by police, that's being ignored by the government?

Trump wouldn't have to make the offer now to pay someone's legal bills, if a pro-Trump person attacks a non-Trump person, because Trump has the power to pardon anybody he wants to. So all of the Trump worshipers are safe from being prosecuted for any crimes they commit in the name of protecting Trump's image as their God. He would just wave his magic wand and grant them pardons. Is that sticking together?
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 87
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 8:31:20 AM
🔝

TDS on display. 💉
 _Batmån
Msg: 88
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 12:32:47 PM
Joker now you have a profile and are 22, instead of 19, from Bethlehem? Msg: 79

Oh bravo Trollata, you know how to Add a Friend.

Hey if you want to participate in the forums you help manage, isn't one profile only a good thing? Msg: 79

Now pay careful attention to the following, Kellyanne. I am not a moderator. I do not work for POF or Match Group.
 ratagtr
Msg: 89
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 12:49:11 PM
^^^^ I'm not surprised you do not "work" for POF or Match...So its a voluntary, unpaid internship...even worse....the best you could do was moderating a message board...hey this might be a stepping stone to a Barista at Starbucks....you can always hope. And then when you graduate...the world will be your oyster...think of all of the websites out there that might pay you minimum wage and give you a box of different colored crayons to work with?
 ratagtr
Msg: 90
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 12:53:06 PM

TDS on display

So says a woman who hangs on Trump's every word and believes everything he says.

I suppose you religious nuts actually believe that Trump is speeding us to your treasured Rapture.....thus your undying support....but I don't think Trump quite qualifies as the Anti-Christ....sorry.
 _Batmån
Msg: 91
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 12:57:59 PM
Kellyanne, you have driven me almost to the point of insanity.

There. I am insane now.

ratagtr
Msg: 92
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 12:59:12 PM
^^^ uh oh...repetitive...and they took away your blue crayon....are they angry at you at Match Land?

Little old me...driving you to insanity....are you joking with us LOL.

Next thing I know, ATA will be accused by you all of being responsible for the demise of the board........
 ratagtr
Msg: 93
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 1:04:13 PM

because Trump has the power to pardon anybody he wants to

Actually no... assaults are generally governed by State Criminal Law and Trump has no power to pardon anybody for a State Crime...that is generally up to that State's Governor.....yes I know who you are.
 backcreek7
Msg: 94
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 1:15:24 PM

Are you suggesting unless you are famous or a well known politician, your accomplishments in life are of limited importance? That's a pretty stupid thing to say

..... Not at all, my friend ~ I'm saying, in my opinion, if you call a person a > " scumbag, war mongering POS " I think, if you've not done jack s*hit with your own life - who are you too judge others ? Who are you comparing them to ? Yourself, someone who has never done a thing but exist? Someone who doesn't know the stress of war, to kill another person if need be? Who are you to be judging others accomplishments ? I believe, a valid opinion should be based on some degree - with what the person stating it has accomplished. If not ? Why should I or anyone else ~ believe or place a value on it ?

..... I will clarify another thing though, as well. I did not agree with the politics of Mr. McCain, I felt he too often ~ strayed way away from my idea, of what a high ranking Republican rep should be supporting ( a thorn in our side, so to speak )

.... Having said that though ^ I still consider him to be a good human being & a bonafide war hero, just the same. I wonder how some of his critics here, would have faired, - being in his shoes ?

heart / sun
 NewYorker58
Msg: 95
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 1:25:34 PM
While President Trump was bad-mouthed left and right over the course of Sen. John McCain's five-day funeral and remembrance ceremonies, he actually did the former senator and war hero a solid.

McCain's body was flown to Washington, D.C., on an aircraft that was approved by Trump. "The late Arizona senator's casket was loaded onto one of the jets known as Air Force 2 -- which is often designated for the VP or First Lady's travel," TMZ reported. McCain's family was also flown on the same plane out of Phoenix on Thursday afternoon after McCain's body lay in state in the Arizona capitol building. "The 89th Airlift Wing, based out of Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, is responsible for the aircraft as well as Air Force One. McCain's body will be flown to the base, according to a representative of the airlift wing,"

But Meghan McCain didn't appear to appreciate Trump's benevolence. At a Saturday memorial service for her father at the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C., the daughter of the late Arizona Republican took to the podium and ripped Trump. “We gather here to mourn the passing of American greatness — the real thing, not cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice he gave so willingly, nor the opportunistic appropriation of those who lived lives of comfort and privilege while he suffered and served,” she said.

Then she said, "The America of John McCain has no need to be made great again because America was always great." The audience applauded.

No good deed goes unpunished.
 backcreek7
Msg: 96
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 1:27:37 PM

Steve Bannon ?

~
Not sure if you were kidding, silly you ~
I was referring to myself, col ( chuckle out loud )

& ps > @ least I drink wine, not whiskey coming out of a river ..... ( kiss kiss )
 NewYorker58
Msg: 97
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 1:51:42 PM
Those were not my words. I forgot to include the link:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35364/good-trump-president-lends-air-force-two-mccain-joseph-curl
 LGL1975
Msg: 98
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 3:14:30 PM

Are you suggesting unless you are famous or a well known politician, your accomplishments in life are of limited importance? That's a pretty stupid thing to say

That's exactly what he's saying. In another post he says there should be unwritten laws for police to arrest 'average people' for expressing an opinion he doesn't like.

It should become, an un - written law ( supported by all local police ) that citizens ( who are handicapped or NOT ) shouldn't in any way whatsoever ~ make comments to someone illegally parking in a handicapped spot.

WE need to leave this to law enforcement, it is much too touchy an issue to be acted upon, by your average person.

'Average people'.

I'm not the least bit surprised to find out this nazi creep is a McCain lover.

There's a certain type of personality that just loves to genuflect before authority whatever it is.
 backcreek7
Msg: 99
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 5:09:28 PM
^^^

.... lgls reading comprehension, is that of a 3rd grader at best. Since he cannot understand written meanings, he strikes out like a 5 year old child would, babbling incoherently like the baby he is. Intelligent people, I'm sure ( himself excluded ) can make up their own minds about what I write, I'm sure.

.... As for John McCain ( referred to by the brain dead lgl, as a scumbag ) ~ I did respect , and now have much sympathy, for his close friends and family members. So who, do the people reading lgls posts, think the REAL scumbag is? Ahhh, yes ~ you are so correct, col ( chuckle out loud )

.... And as for my quotes he addressed ~ I stand by them, as I do everything else I post.
 _Batmån
Msg: 100
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 7:04:19 PM
You and me will be making each other company down there in the darkness. Msg: 61

Now April I'm not sure, and correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like maybe you want to touch my monkey.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > RIP JOHN MCCAIN