Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > RIP JOHN MCCAIN      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 101
RIP JOHN MCCAINPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
^^^
@ msg #100
?? .. Just .. NO words.!

Kellyanne, you have driven me almost to the point of insanity.
There. I am insane now.

Agreed, with your assessment about yourself.!
 lyinjovan
Msg: 102
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 7:38:31 PM
Vlad, McCain simply reflected the people of the united states and Congress, who rarely found a war not worth fighting. Actually McCain was antiwar early on. For whatever reason his views changed. Still he was only one voice among many in our Congress.
 _Batmån
Msg: 103
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/3/2018 8:50:50 PM
We won't need any words... in the darkness.
 Rumours
Msg: 104
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/4/2018 7:30:55 AM
@Steve up there

Not sure if you were kidding, silly you ~
I was referring to myself, col ( chuckle out loud )

Truthfully, I had no idea you were referring to yourself in the 3rd person...the "up there" repeatedly through me.
I didn't know if you had some personal name for your "God" or what the?
So, I went for sarcastic.

& ps > @ least I drink wine, not whiskey coming out of a river

Not out of a river..on it.
Should try it...might straighten out your typing.

We won't need any words... in the darkness.

@April....sounds enticing...doesn't it?....a secret entity with "powers"....haha
 HawkingJr
Msg: 105
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/4/2018 8:02:10 AM
“Martha Raddatz and her cronies on that Sunday morning b!tchfest show she does, saying Trump was playing golf. Duh, he thankfully didn't have to attend the memorials McCain so egotistically planned for himself.”

And what kind of memorial do you think Mr. Ego Donald Trump has planned for himself? I mean, surely a guy who puts his name on everything from hotels, planes and fake universities to steaks and water and frequently refers to himself in the 3rd person and “your favorite president” doesn’t have any grand memorial plans?

Screw the memorial – his cult (of which you are part) gives him memorial treatment every second of the day while he’s living, including nothing but constant high praise, though to be fair, McCain was at least criticized a few times during his memorial service, which NEVER happens among Trump’s cult.

“his cheating....by the way his first wife said she still respected him and would not bash him”

Unfortunately, that’s also how Ivana views Donald these days, despite the fact that she bashed the hell out of him for decades before he was nominated for president.

“If I type in ‘Trump’ on Google News all the results will be negative headlines from liberal websites.”

This was debunked numerous times on live TV, with Fox News frequently coming up for that search. That said, it is Trump’s own fault that MOST results are negative headlines: you behave negatively in public nearly all the time, then why are you surprised so many headlines are negative? I still say Trump has had little to nothing to do with the strong economy, but pretty much every time a positive economic report comes out (which is essentially the only positive thing going on remotely related to Trump), it is covered by all media, but often times it ends up on page 2 or 10 because Trump upstages his own positive news with negative and quite often BIZARRE behavior at the same time – and even conservative critics of the “mainstream media” have said that of Trump. You really expect the media to be like “Well, the unemployment rate was essentially the same as last month and pretty much the same as it was last year, so we’re going to go on and on about that and get around to Trump attempting to politicize the Justice Department by criticizing his own attorney general for allowing his supporters to be indicted for breaking the law at some point today, maybe tomorrow, who knows”?

“I forgot to add in the most laughable part, McCain being all about bi-partisanship, yet.....he doesn't invite Trump or Palin. McCain, bringing everyone together by dividing half the country”

WTF are you talking about? “bi-partisanship” = both Republicans and Democrats, not both mortal enemies of McCain and those who actually liked him, and the attendees were pretty evenly split between Republicans and Democrats, so I’d call that bipartisan. You really think Trump would have gone if he had been invited? The man cancels visits by SPORTING TEAMS if he thinks some attending won’t like him – you think he’s going to show up at an event where NO ONE likes him?

“While President Trump was bad-mouthed left and right over the course of Sen. John McCain's five-day funeral and remembrance ceremonies, he actually did the former senator and war hero a solid.”

Yeah, I’m sure the guy who had to be forced by his staff to release a positive proclamation about McCain and re-lower the flags to half-staff was the one responsible for all those things. At most Trump said “FINE! Do whatever the hell you want for the captured loser – just let me go golf! And you better not stop me from tweeting disrespectfully during the service!”
 LGL1975
Msg: 106
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/4/2018 10:00:12 AM
@HawkingJr

his cult (of which you are part) gives him memorial treatment every second of the day while he’s living, including nothing but constant high praise, though to be fair, McCain was at least criticized a few times during his memorial service, which NEVER happens among Trump’s cult.

riiiiiight... 'everyone who disagrees with me is Hitler (a trump supporter)'.

Textbook case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
 Rumours
Msg: 107
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/4/2018 10:13:17 AM
my error

repeatedly through me

Threw*

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I like to look at it as..."We despise everything about Trump Syndrome".....hardly deranged...imo.

As for his loan of the jet or anything else for McCains funeral.
I tend to think...a lot of the things Trump may take credit for...might have been Protocol and not his call or was forced upon him to do.
Too little...too late.
McCains family....probably will come out with the real story....later.

Tweets are gonna be crazy today.
Another book written on the President and what goes on behind "closed doors" and just how crazy he is.
People talk...
 LGL1975
Msg: 108
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/4/2018 10:24:20 AM

I like to look at it as..."We despise everything about Trump Syndrome".....hardly deranged...imo.

I don't like Trump either. But it hasn't turned me into a McCain lover. That's the difference between sanity and Trump Derangement Syndrome.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 109
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/4/2018 10:24:43 AM
"riiiiiight... 'everyone who disagrees with me is Hitler (a trump supporter)'."

No... everyone who never criticizes Trump and always only posts praises and defenses of even the most blatantly despicable, dishonorable and untruthful things he does and says, is a Trump cultist. If you want to drag Hitler into this, Trump would be Hitler and his followers would be Nazis -- his followers would not be Hitler, because that doesn't make any sense. But Trump is no Hitler -- Trump is too dumb to be Hitler. He's attempting to use Hitler's playbook but doesn't have the intelligence or self-control to pull it off. Though he is arguably benefiting from having a larger percentage of stupid countrymen to fool into believing him. The most horrific things that Hitler did, most Germans truly had no idea he was doing and were mortified when they found out; the most horrific things Trump does, he posts to his Twitter account as soon as it pops into his head.
 backcreek7
Msg: 110
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/4/2018 5:01:39 PM
@ Rumours up there ^

Not out of a river..on it ~ you should join me for a sip, it might straighten out your typing

Ahh, don't mind if I do ~ sounds like pure heaven ...
hmmm? heaven huh ?

~a song in your honor , fair maiden ..
*lyrics " the moment you fell inside my dreams, I realized all I had not seen ...
............. I've seen many other souls before, ah but heaven must have programmed you" ...

HEAVEN / WHERE TRUE LOVE GOES by Yusuf Islam ( formerly Cat Stevens )

> turn it up ^ you lil' platipie ( < term of endearment )
heart / sun
 backcreek7
Msg: 111
view profile
History
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/4/2018 5:22:14 PM
^^^
^^^
I like the studio version the best, not that he isn't superf*uckinggood ~ either way, col ( chuckle out loud )

S
 Sandbyday
Msg: 112
RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 9/10/2018 3:21:02 PM
How does a two time failure as candidate get a Presidential funeral.

Oh right. It wasn't about having a funeral.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > RIP JOHN MCCAIN