Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Big killers of prospects once you're having regular involvement with      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 26
view profile
History
 Inicia
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Big killers of prospects once you're having regular involvement with someone
Posted: 2/5/2019 8:42:15 AM
With the messages most choose to share (no better than a text message)speaking about nothing but hey or a tiny bit of flirting oh " be better if you were with me"- does not warrant my phone number or a coffee meet. sorry i guess i am a dumbass.. Go ahead be smart meet upon that!! How would one even know a lie before a meet on such brief messages? Even "your(re but often spelled this way) Hot and sexy" indeed could be "I need a piece and you seem receptive" I find "nothing hot or sexy about you!" lol
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Big killers of prospects once you're having regular involvement with someone
Posted: 2/5/2019 8:52:17 AM
^^^^^

I'm talking about a lie after regular involvement and have gotten to know that person. One of the things i mention to someone when I first get to know them is my low tolerance for liars. When I used to use the dating side I was never in a rush to meet anyone which led to getting to know a woman better like in real life. To me POF is just cans on a grocery shelf and we're all reading the labels.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Big killers of prospects once you're having regular involvement with someone