Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Learning how to be happy alone      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 julystorm22
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Learning how to be happy alonePage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
My dad is a complicated person. When my dad was there he was a great dad but he had problems with drinking and women. We always spent lots of time together, he was a hard worker and he cared a lot about his kids but that only seemed to be 50% of the time. The other 50% of the time he was off with different women, drinking and partying. I figured out as an adult that he had depression anxiety and I realized his drinking was self-medicating. He had a whole long list of traumas that happened in his teen years that he either told me about or I found out about from other people. So while I definitely did not grow up fatherless, my dad was often absent.

I
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Learning how to be happy alone
Posted: 9/30/2018 10:48:14 AM

Look at alive example in the front of you, this RACIST KID whom is experienced with SEX for 10 YEARS of her, since age 16. 10 years or less men use see her as NOTHING, but SEX OBJECTIVE, Are you looking for having your kids to face the same destiny or rising them up RACIST?

Stop talking about me you creep. Wtf is your problem. I have been with my SO for 6 months and he is the 3rd person I have slept with in those ~10 years. The amount of people I have slept with is considered a conservative amount in non-backward cultures. The average for women my age is much higher.
Also Muslim is not a race you uneducated twit, it's a religion. So sick of your crap honestly.
 MsMicki
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2018 11:33:16 AM

My dad is a complicated person................

Welcome to the world.....where the majority of people had either 1 or both of their parents that were "complicated"...
and most of them have taken responsibility for their own lives, their own choices and the consequences and didn't put one ounce
of blame on a parent....because they figured out once they turned 18, they were responsible for their own actions at that point...
 Onelionheart
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/30/2018 2:33:01 PM

I have been with my SO for 6 months and he is the 3rd person I have slept with in those ~10 years. The amount of people I have slept with is considered a conservative amount in non-backward cultures.

I am going to prove for everyone how a compulsive liar and manipulative kid you are and do not deserve a sympathy

Let us check this math problem together, from your comments

You are 26 year old

I'm 26

Look at comment # 151. in the link below
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/14611283datingPostpage7.aspx

You have 10 years of sex experience

In my almost 10 yrs of sex I've never gotten pregnant. Think from being careful. I have used Plan B one time.

Look at your comment # 146 in the link below
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/14611283datingPostpage6.aspx

When I was single for 4 years I felt lonely quite a bit but new hobbies

Look at your comment # 38
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16725387datingPostpage2.aspx

Sex from the age of 16 is typical and average age to have sex here. Also I was closer to 17

Look at your comment # 36 in the link below
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16730297datingPostpage2.aspx

According to the data you provided, you should be starting sex at age 12. with the 4 years gap being single in the 10 years of sex practicing, and with age 26.
Can you solve this FIRST dilemma for us?

******************************************************************************************
How could you have sex with ONLY 3 people, including your new BF, if you have been doing sex for 10 YEARS, were single for 4 years, and started your sexual life at the age of 16, unless you had many one night stands during these 4 years of being single.
Can you solve this SECOND dilemma for us?
******************************************************************************************

the first time for me I was raped so mind your own damn business.

Look at your comment # 38
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16730297datingPostpage2.aspx

In my almost 10 yrs of sex I've never gotten pregnant. Think from being careful. I have used Plan B one time.

How can a raped woman be that caution about getting pregnant?
Can you solve this THIRD dilemma for us?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 1:51:42 AM
I had sex while I was single retard. I never said when I was single I didn't have sex. So those 4 years of being single I still had sex (if you are too thiccc to comprehend).

I had sex for 10 years with the same people how hard is that to understand? Man you're stupid.
Most of those years it was with my first boyfriend. The second person I slept with was a one night stand and the last person is my boyfriend.
So 3 people total.

I never said I had sex with loads of different people for 10 years did I?
How stupid can you be? apparently 10/10.
Maximum stupidity from the Muslim, bravo.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/1/2018 9:48:27 AM
Now, I can understand the anxiety of your mother about your potential pregnancy, and the social service involvement, which is for kids protection, when one of the parents has a major mental issue. Moms never worry that much and insult their kids, unless their kids are like you, collecting semen from guys, while they are still depending on their families for living in the age of 26 miserably.

It is so clear how a Racist stuipd liar you are. People lie, but they have a sort of intellegence to cover it up.

All racists are nothing, but animals.

So, you want tell us, you moved from GF status to be your ex BF' Sex Pillow for 4 years. When a woman has sex with her Ex-BF only, for 4 years continously, after breaking up with him, then she is despared insane and loser, or the in sort of a relationship as a mistress or sex buddy, unless she is completley mentally disabled. When the same liar claims she was lonley, while she has a guy for 4 years.

Ask if any other woman here had sex only with her ex BF for these numbers of years, after breaking up with him, to see how insane animal you are.

Second, if you had sex with 3 men only, where the rapist has gone? Unless he was you ex Bf whom you kept having sex with him for about 9 years.

You said Stupid Racist Animal
"In my almost 10 yrs of sex I've never gotten pregnant. Think from being careful. I have used Plan B one time."

How can a raped woman be that caution about getting pregnant?

Rephrasing the question for the animal,
How can a raped woman be that careful not getting pregnant, from her Rapist?

For the on night stand, did they guy pay you? Did he thank you after?

SiennaBear2
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 10:41:00 AM
Shut up pig.
I'd like you to say that to me infront of my boyfriend.

I can have sex with whoever I want, whenever I want, sorry to break it to you muslim.
I used plan B with my boyfriend, I don't know what you're on about. Spouting nonsense. Women can use protection after they are raped, Wtf you on about?

You shouldn't be talking about things you don't even know about aka sex. Sad virgin 5'5 man lol.
I hope you religion keeps you warm at night because no woman is.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 58
Posted: 10/1/2018 11:09:33 AM
Did I touch a nerve Racist Stupid.

Your lying could not continue anymore, all faked stories are gone for good?

I wonder who insane here is going to beieve a letter from the Stupid Racist Animal?

It is very clear you have mental impairment.

Again virgin and 5.5, real stpuid and never got it yet.

Did the guy pay you more than $3:00 beer?

Where is the rapist among the 3 stupid liar?

4 years as a Sex Pillow? Did you find a better story to come up with?

Your mom just insults you, she she should get the virus out of the house
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 11:12:38 AM
Don't talk about things you have no experience with ;)
 Onelionheart
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/1/2018 11:18:08 AM
Answer us stupid, it is not about me, it is about your fake stories. I am going to keep putting them down, till people here see the answer.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 11:37:26 AM
What I said is consistent, you're completely delusional.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 62
Posted: 10/1/2018 12:08:23 PM
Answer the question stupid. These questions are going to be behind?
 Tech30
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2018 9:14:53 AM
Lionheart, your profile is all about being happy and giving away your heart, yet when you talk to people you're nothing but hate and nonsense.

Why not try to calm down and have some normal discussions like the rest of the adults? Just try it. You might like it better. Dont you say you're religious? Would your religion be happy with how you are representing it?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2018 11:34:30 AM
How are you going July storm?
Any updates? new boyfriend or dates etc or anything?
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2018 2:37:01 PM
Lionheart, your profile is all about being happy and giving away your heart, yet when you talk to people you're nothing but hate and nonsense.

Why not try to calm down and have some normal discussions like the rest of the adults? Just try it. You might like it better. Dont you say you're religious? Would your religion be happy with how you are representing it?

^^ Tech i truly think he has some Muslim belief system going on that he is trying to apply to Non Muslim women.
Next he will prob rant at you for presuming to tell him how to be religious.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 66
Posted: 10/8/2018 4:53:07 PM

^^ Tech i truly think he has some Muslim belief system going on that he is trying to apply to Non Muslim women.
Next he will prob rant at you for presuming to tell him how to be religious.

When you send photos for young guys again, tell them that is your real face, not a mask. The wrinkles make it too hard to believe it is real.
 Spectrallight
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2018 10:55:01 AM

Well, as for things that make me happy:

Conditional Happiness is a large problem. If this happens I'll be happy. If that happens I'll be happy. It's great to have loads of activities but distraction is one of the ways the ego tries to protect itself, and that ego is you on a whole. To be happy you will need to look deep within and go on a journey. No one else is responsible for it. No man will truly make you happy either.

Wake up in the morning and look at your children and smile and think aren't I lucky :) oh and mmm Oxygen, I'm not dead. It's hard I know but being greatful for small things will make you happier on a whole.
 julystorm22
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2018 2:02:09 PM
I was always okay being on my own. I'm also pretty happy with who I am. But I am happier with companionship. Life is better when you can share it with someone. My kids are great and they keep me busy but sometimes I feel so stressed with no time for myself and I miss having someone to talk to and share my day-to-day stuff with.
 oldwxman
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2018 2:12:56 PM
*but being grateful for small things will make you happier on a whole.

That is for suckers. It is the battle cry of the degraded and insignificant. Always think big. There are many outstanding things in this world. If crumbs make you happy then you will get nothing more.
 Spectrallight
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2018 2:53:46 PM
Who said not to aim high or try to achieve in life?

Life can change in an instant, and all you might have is the small things. I bet you're a proper happy guy :)
 Natey2
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 9:02:49 AM
Right after my divorce, I was much happier alone in my house.
Nobody was fighting with me all day (and night) long.

Then, the house became awfully quiet.
I needed someone here with me; someone who doesn't always fight with me, and who can help make this place a nice home again. Not asking for too much, I think.

Being with another requires a compromise.
If you find someone 75% compatible, you'll need to work on compromising the other 25%.
If you find someone 90% compatible, you'll need to work on compromising the other 10%.

People who wait for 99% or higher compatibility in a partner may just end up waiting forever for the "right" person.

If we don't want to compromise, we should remain single
:fish:

Just my opinions. Your mileage may vary.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 9:08:05 AM
msg#71:
Right after my divorce, I was much happier alone in my house.
Nobody was fighting with me all day (and night) long.

Then, the house became awfully quiet.
I needed someone here with me; someone who doesn't always fight with me, and who can help make this place a nice home again. Not asking for too much, I think

Dogs and cats are good for dispelling that 'all alone in the house' feeling.
Maybe even a bird---though I hear some of them can be quite catty and caustic in speech~
(Smile)
 julystorm22
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 9:14:54 AM
I know that being in a horrible relationship can be horribly lonely. I would rather be alone the rest of my life than ever go back to it BUT I would rather try to find someone I am compatible with.

I recognize some of you are happier with the single life but many of us aren't. Neither of us are gonna convince the other side of otherwise.

One thing, don't let past horrible experiences taint your outlook on love. I'm not.
 cooldog65
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 9:25:22 AM

Dogs and cats are good for dispelling that 'all alone in the house' feeling.

For me a couple of stereos and hundreds of CDs and vinyl records does the trick.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 10:27:23 AM
msg#74:
For me a couple of stereos and hundreds of CDs and vinyl records does the trick.

Light- hearted,' let's have fun' talk radio shows work well, too.

(Stay away from those serious political ones, they are not in any way inspiring, just depressing)
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Learning how to be happy alone