Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > What is holding you back      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cutenerd1866
Msg: 51
view profile
History
What is holding you backPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

It's all part of the taking over the world agenda by robot hot nerds, right? One victim at a time! Of course, I could hardly call him a victim, lol.

Mwa ha ha!
 Onelionheart
Msg: 52
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/9/2018 3:01:24 PM

I'm not sure about impressed, but there's no need to be skeptical. I also know I'm not the only one on POF who falls into this fifth category. I can think of at least a couple of other fabulous women here on the forums who also fall into that category. It might just take a little longer to find us.

Well, I do not disbelieve people, but trust what I see. I do not believe words, unless they are combined by actions. Thus, I was impressed and astonished of what you said, but so hard to believe. I cannot remember a woman I dated, and she never complained about her exs. So, let the time proves or disproves your statement about yourself.

I will be more than happy to hear from other guys if they have different story.

I'm not sure about my cats- I've never tried bringing another cat around them! But considering Jinx will forget that he's known Scout pretty much his whole life after a trip to the vet for a day or two, I'm not too optimistic. I've been on and off this site for about two years now, and I met only one person in real life about a month ago now. I like him, so we'll see how it goes. :)

I am sorry if my humor was not clear enough for you. I thought you might reply back like, " my cats do not like cheesehead cats." It seemed to me you took it seriously.

I wish you the best with any guy you want to be with, as long as, you are really different category as you said. I do not want to see another poor guy suffers:)

What do you think about this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTSByNW8H_s

Ladyinred0407 (Pay no attention to lion guy. He's a real downer)

Here is an alive example. I do not date OLD WOMEN. Please accept it, peace yourself, and then move on.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 53
view profile
History
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/9/2018 3:21:45 PM
You betcha I'm an "alive example". Alive, well, AND KICKIN"

I do not date OLD WOMEN. Please accept it, peace yourself, and then move on

Oh thank God! I was sooooo worried! I have no idea how the hell you get ANY idea I would be interested in a sour negative delusional man regardless of age is beyond my comprehension. For me to mention you in my post is NOT a sign of interest...………..not by a long shot.
And for the record, I have a BF, I am IN a relationship, and THIS OLD woman could not care any less who you want to date! GOT IT?????????????????????????
 Onelionheart
Msg: 54
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/9/2018 3:43:06 PM

Ladyinred0407
And for the record, I have a BF

BF, right right?

So, why do not you take me off your head? Is not he enough for you, if you really have any?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 55
view profile
History
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/9/2018 3:45:45 PM
Do you actually read and comprehend ENGLISH?

LMAO Pathetic!
 Onelionheart
Msg: 56
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/9/2018 3:50:32 PM

Do you actually read and comprehend ENGLISH?

LMAO Pathetic!

What I see and all POF forum's members are seeing is that you brought my name from no where to cutenerd1866; acting like any teenager her guy dumped her.

Move on, I am NOT interested in YOU or TALKING TO YOU. So, stop mentioning my name or even thinking about me. You are NOT a teenager, act like a rational woman in her 60s, and enjoy the so-called BF.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 57
view profile
History
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/9/2018 4:03:41 PM
FYI, LOL Actually other POF Forum members are LTAOAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace out (evil laugh)
 Onelionheart
Msg: 58
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/9/2018 4:21:08 PM

FYI, LOL Actually other POF Forum members are LTAOAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace out (evil laugh)

Any woman brings a man's name to a conversation from no where, that means this man has an impact on her.

Any normal woman has any type of self-esteem or boundaries, a man tells her, he is not interested in her or talking to her, she would never talk to him or mention his name anymore.

Do you see any other WOMAN except you on this forum does that?

Rather than wasting your time with a man who is not interested in you, try to joy yourself with the so-called BF.

johnfromzelie
Msg: 59
view profile
History
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/9/2018 5:04:27 PM

Any woman brings a man's name to a conversation from no where, that means this man has an impact on her.
you had the same impact on most of us, must be your charming personality.
 cutenerd1866
Msg: 60
view profile
History
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/9/2018 9:59:06 PM

I do not believe words, unless they are combined by actions. So, let the time proves or disproves your statement about yourself.

Hard to show actions in an online forum where all we have are words to express ourselves. You can, however, look back at my posting history and see my past behavior on here.

I cannot remember a woman I dated, and she never complained about her exs.

Perhaps you are dating the wrong women. I can't speak for all women, but I can speak for myself and quite a few of my friends who never complained about their exes.

Maybe some fellows on here can speak to dating a girl who also never complained about past relationships.

I thought you might reply back like, " my cats do not like cheesehead cats."

I don't know you well enough to have responded like that. It would have been rude of me to respond in that way and assume I already know your sense of humor. You may have taken offense to a comment like that. I also don't know anything about cheeseheads in Minnesota.

I do not want to see another poor guy suffers:)

I would sure hope that if he saw talking to me as suffering, that he would have stopped talking to me a couple months ago!

What do you think about this video?

I think it explains a lot about your current mindset about women, and how you have been responding to some of the women on here. I don't usually watch any videos posted in any of the forums, but I did watch this one. And in case you're curious, I have not done any of the seven things mentioned. In fact, he asked me what kind of car I drive so he could look out for it.

Also, any guys watching that video might want to consider that if a girl grew up with a dad or brothers who are into cars, she's going to know about cars. Or maybe she just likes cars herself. :)
 Onelionheart
Msg: 61
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/9/2018 11:59:28 PM

Hard to show actions in an online forum where all we have are words to express ourselves. You can, however, look back at my posting history and see my past behavior on here.

It is impossible to know a person through some random words online. Teenagers have crush on some authors, because of their writings. To know a person, you must know him/her for a long period of time personally. For complete knowledge, you must live with him/her for a good period of a time. Since both situations did not happen, and will never go to happen, thus I did not disbelieve you or call you dishonest. However, your writings here might be different from your writing in other website or with your close friends, I do not know. Thus, I will be always skeptical about what you said, and wish you be really be what you have said. What you said was like, everyone walks on their feet, and you walk on your hands.

Perhaps you are dating the wrong women. I can't speak for all women, but I can speak for myself and quite a few of my friends who never complained about their exes. Maybe some fellows on here can speak to dating a girl who also never complained about past relationships.

Probably I am dating the wrong woman, but everyone else. Do not you see, there is no dude here gave me another story?

I don't know you well enough to have responded like that. It would have been rude of me to respond in that way and assume I already know your sense of humor. You may have taken offense to a comment like that. I also don't know anything about cheeseheads in Minnesota.

That is why I said I was sorry my humor was not clear enough.

I would sure hope that if he saw talking to me as suffering, that he would have stopped talking to me a couple months ago!

You do not need to personalize things. I am talking in general. I do not like to see any dude suffers.

The rate of men commit suicide casuse of their failure relationships is high, do you know that. I did not know that, until recently, and what a poor dudes.

I think it explains a lot about your current mindset about women, and how you have been responding to some of the women on here. I don't usually watch any videos posted in any of the forums, but I did watch this one. And in case you're curious, I have not done any of the seven things mentioned. In fact, he asked me what kind of car I drive so he could look out for it.

Also, any guys watching that video might want to consider that if a girl grew up with a dad or brothers who are into cars, she's going to know about cars. Or maybe she just likes cars herself. :)

Too early to judge. I have never said I was agreeing or disagreeing with the ideas of the video. I just sought your thoughts about it. Do not you see?

If you really want to watch a video that based upon facts, rather than thoughts, then please take a time and watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkcVV5iWfIw

I think every man lives here must watch it, before getting involved in a relationship.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 62
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/10/2018 12:19:50 AM

you had the same impact on most of us, must be your charming personality.

Would your opinion be the same if I pick up on a woman here, from no where? A woman does not talk to me by any means.

This type of behavior of men who led the legal system be against men. This system who does not tell a woman she is wrong, if she was. Look around, you know what, watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCpBa4ITEcI
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 63
view profile
History
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/10/2018 12:23:47 PM
For one the gash in my leg
2 love and life battle scars
https://youtu.be/o47ZROHIp54
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 64
view profile
History
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/10/2018 1:30:47 PM

Perhaps you are dating the wrong women. I can't speak for all women, but I can speak for myself and quite a few of my friends who never complained about their exes.

That's pretty impressive, if they're just friends. A decent catch of a person is less apt to complain about their ex to someone they begin dating (or have a crush on). That said, though...

Maybe some fellows on here can speak to dating a girl who also never complained about past relationships.

... I can. I've had gals I was datING (not merely landing A date) who have complained about an ex when she was on the rebound (expected). But in a nutshell, from my experience, with a gal you're hitting it off well with, it is common to never have heard them b!tch about their ex. If you're running into that, you're barking up the wrong trees (they're too much better looking than you and/or not over their ex, & that's your "catch").
 cutenerd1866
Msg: 65
view profile
History
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/10/2018 2:30:16 PM

That's pretty impressive, if they're just friends. A decent catch of a person is less apt to complain about their ex to someone they begin dating (or have a crush on). That said, though...

Sorry, I should have been clearer, but my brain wanted to explode. I was referring to a few of my female friends. Girls are way more apt to complain to a female friend than a guy they are dating, IMO. So the fact that these females never even complained to me gives me the impression that they also never complained to their boyfriends now husbands. However, I will say that these are girls who also didn't date much, and were very selective about who they dated. So that could also be a factor.

... I can.

Thank you! I almost called you out by name, but I didn't want anyone to get the wrong impression.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 66
view profile
History
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/10/2018 3:04:27 PM

I almost called you out by name, but I didn't want anyone to get the wrong impression

LOL It's Ok cutenerd. Since the Mods went bye bye, many of us use the screen name of the person we are addressing a comment to...………...so far the sky has not fallen.

Do you ever get over to southwest Michigan? New Buffalo? St Joe?
 Onelionheart
Msg: 67
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/10/2018 3:52:16 PM
Any woman talks badly about her BF or husband to you, she must talk badly about you to another dude someday.

If you think you are the exception, then you are just stupid.

Meanwhile, watch this video and learn something. Educating yourself about the laws before entering any relationship is so important.

Forget about about pretty is she, and the good sex you may get from here. Don't listen to a granny and how she would give you everything to be with her. Be prepared. Women have channels to express themselves, poor men do not have anyone.

So, Alpha men like us, who are NOT driven in their lives by their sexual desires, and have a great control on themselves and emotions, and do not feel lonely for being singles are here to listen to these men.

Here is a simple story of how a pretty blonde woman was about to destroy the life of her high profile ex-husband completely, using our legal system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igw0_5z6pj0
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 68
view profile
History
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/10/2018 7:19:24 PM

I was referring to a few of my female friends. Girls are way more apt to complain to a female friend than a guy they are dating, IMO.

Yeah, that's what I assumed. But, as you point out, if they didn't date much and were with guys who they were going to get hitched with, makes sense you would hear less about it anyway. Now, if they were guy friends, then it's quite common for them to complain about a gal they are/were-just-dating to give out the hints to their cute (even robot) female friend.

I almost called you out by name, but I didn't want anyone to get the wrong impression.

Oh, the wrong impression that I'm actually Norwegian, given my online name. True, true... lol.

Or Kalamazoo. Go Broncos. :)

Any woman talks badly about her BF or husband to you, she must talk badly about you to another dude someday.

Not necessarily. I mean, we can get picky about what "talking badly" is. I'm taking the notion that they're complaining about them -- not merely saying something in the non-positive level when questioned by the guy they're dating about their past relationships. With that said, no, not every gal who has said stuff about their recently past relationship doesn't talk smack about all the guys they ever dated. Now, of the few who DO -- sure, then I guess you could make that assumption.

Forget about about pretty is she, and the good sex you may get from her

I certainly couldn't block that out of my memory if both categories are scoring high on the charts - lol. But yes, that's not everything for a Relationship.
 cutenerd1866
Msg: 69
view profile
History
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/10/2018 8:53:37 PM

ladyinred0407

I've been to that area a couple of times in my life, but none recently. I've wanted to go back- the lake is awesome there!

Onelionheart

If you think you are the exception, then you are just stupid.

I'm sorry, but there's a misunderstanding somewhere. Those friends did NOT talk badly about their bf to me. Or about their husbands to me. That was my point.

If my friends are talking badly about me to another dude, I'm totally ok with that. They have every right to their own opinion, and to express it to whomever they like. But I do feel that if they felt that way about me, they wouldn't be wasting their time being my friend. That would just be silly.

You do seem to assume (or at least your warnings and videos do) that every relationship that ends in marriage will automatically end in a nasty divorce in which the woman will get everything and the man will get nothing. Wouldn't a pre-nup solve that whole problem? I'm fully self-sufficient on my own. If I ever got married and it happened to end in divorce, why would I need or want anything from my husband in the divorce?

norwegianguy456

Now, if they were guy friends, then it's quite common for them to complain about a gal they are/were-just-dating to give out the hints to their cute (even robot) female friend.

This didn't really happen. I wasn't hit on much by guys in general, let alone guy friends. If a guy friend did hit on me, they would actually be pretty bold and just come right out and ask. Remember, I have that "stay away" vibe. :)

Oh, the wrong impression that I'm actually Norwegian, given my online name. True, true... lol.

For real?! You're Norwegian? Do you know the Hansens from Deadliest Catch? :-P And here I thought you were really from Melmac with Alf and Mr. Trebek.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 70
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/11/2018 1:05:17 PM

norwegianguy456
Not necessarily. I mean, we can get picky about what "talking badly" is. I'm taking the notion that they're complaining about them -- not merely saying something in the non-positive level when questioned by the guy they're dating about their past relationships. With that said, no, not every gal who has said stuff about their recently past relationship doesn't talk smack about all the guys they ever dated. Now, of the few who DO -- sure, then I guess you could make that assumption.

No women on this planet will complain to you about her exs either you are a friend, bf, or husband, unless she will complain to someone else about you. Habits so difficult to be changed. However, if you are okay with that, then there is no problem.

Moreover, no woman cheated on her bf or husband, unless she would cheat on you. If you do not believe it, then give it a shot.

norwegianguy456
I certainly couldn't block that out of my memory if both categories are scoring high on the charts - lol. But yes, that's not everything for a Relationship.

You should. Look at the woman as a human being. Someone you will be able to discuss problems rationally with her. Someone completes you and you complete her. In case of divorce, you both will be rational enough to end the relationship, with maintaining a good relationship.

cutenerd1866
If my friends are talking badly about me to another dude, I'm totally ok with that. They have every right to their own opinion, and to express it to whomever they like. But I do feel that if they felt that way about me, they wouldn't be wasting their time being my friend. That would just be silly.

You do seem to assume (or at least your warnings and videos do) that every relationship that ends in marriage will automatically end in a nasty divorce in which the woman will get everything and the man will get nothing. Wouldn't a pre-nup solve that whole problem? I'm fully self-sufficient on my own. If I ever got married and it happened to end in divorce, why would I need or want anything from my husband in the divorce?

In problem solving management, we must reach solutions with the person who causes the problem. You cannot help someone telling you a problem, without listening to the story from the other party.

When someone comes to talk with me about his GF or wife, I always tell him to discuss the problem with his GF or wife. If they cannot solve their own problems, then it is unhealthy relationship, and it is a good sign to stop it. He may also find a marriage counselor, where both of them reach and solve their problems.

I never assume, and always build my opinions upon facts. A Marriage or relationship is either an written or verbal contract. I want men to know the consequences and the cost of their decisions. If you go to buy anything a house, car, etc., you must read the contract carefully. Men unfortunately do not. The idea of woman loves them, make them blind, until they face the facts.
There are many good woman around. So, men must know their future partners very very well, before getting involved in a relationships. Laws are against men.

Let me give you an example,
If a BF or husband had a nice dinner with his GF or wife, and as normal both drink alcohol on a romantic dinner, a man cannot have sex with his GF or WIFE in this night. Do you imagine?

If the GF or wife called the police for him the next day, for any reason (suppose she is bipolar or borderline,..etc.) this poor dude is in a hot water. His future is done for many years. Even if men according the law cannot have normal American life. You are a woman, do not feel it.

SiennaBear2
For one the gash in my leg
2 love and life battle scars
https://youtu.be/o47ZROHIp54

Since you brought it up, do you mind explaining the reason behind the gash in your leg?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 71
view profile
History
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/11/2018 1:20:16 PM

Since you brought it up, do you mind explaining the reason behind the gash in your leg?

I was walking to the shops and tripped because the road was uneven and I was wearing semi-high heels. Thought I could get away with not wearing joggers, I was wrong ;)
 Onelionheart
Msg: 72
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/11/2018 2:36:51 PM

I was walking to the shops and tripped because the road was uneven and I was wearing semi-high heels. Thought I could get away with not wearing joggers, I was wrong ;)

I am happy the gash did not make you lose your humor.

How about the 2 love and life battle scars? Are you struggling with scars?
 Onelionheart
Msg: 73
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/11/2018 7:08:51 PM
Never Date A Single Mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdzLfiLCkrc
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 74
view profile
History
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/11/2018 10:47:03 PM

I'm sorry, but there's a misunderstanding somewhere. Those friends did NOT talk badly about their bf to me. Or about their husbands to me. That was my point.

I think his English is off, and maybe leading to my understanding being off too... I thought he was aiming that at ME, about their EX BFs or husbands. Hence his "to Another Dude someday". If he did mean that to you -- like a gal-pal talking badly about her S.O. to You, no, it doesn't mean she's going to be talking smack about You to others. Since you wouldn't be a potential S.O., you'd need more evidence to back up the claim that she would Certainly be talking smack about you to others... basically that she talks smack about virtually everyone where there's little to get upset about, but she does it anyway.

This didn't really happen. I wasn't hit on much by guys in general, let alone guy friends.

LOL. I find that Very hard to believe...

Remember, I have that "stay away" vibe. :)

Yeah, true, but, still. I can understand you not getting the "expected" amount of guys doing so. But either you have an evil death stare and are anti-guy ... or you've been living under a rock (that you haven't smashed with a rock hammer!) to get very very little.

For real?! You're Norwegian? Do you know the Hansens from Deadliest Catch? :-P

No, I meant you calling me out by name giving the wrong impression, would be giving the wrong impression that I'm Norwegian, by Using my name. Meaning -- no, I'm actually Not Norwegian IRL. :)

And here I thought you were really from Melmac with Alf and Mr. Trebek.

Kinda-sorta. I am from Melmac, and but Alf and I didn't end up getting along so well. He was wanting to eat a girl's cat, I liked the girl.... long story. But more importantly, Mr Trebek isn't from Melmac. We just captured him and held him hostage there for long while, until he lost to one of us playing Jeopardy (off the reruns).

No women on this planet will complain to you about her exs either you are a friend, bf, or husband, unless she will complain to someone else about you.

I have no idea where you get that hasty, teenage-bitter-like assumption, tho. Or man, right? Or do you believe it's just a woman thing?

If a person talks to me (whether I be dating her or just a friend) about an ex, that expresses negatively about said ex, no, that does not = they're going to talk badly about me to someone else. I should only expect them to, to Certain Others, if I do something bad To Them, on that Same Level (or worse) that they were expressing negatively about -- and what I mean about Certain Others, means those who are also on the same level as me, then. In the end, I'm not worried. Unless they're Whining about stuff that has little substance and are over-reacting and shouldn't be complaining. Whether they would or wouldn't do the same about me -- I wouldn't care... I wouldn't want to deal with that.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 75
view profile
History
What is holding you back
Posted: 9/11/2018 11:48:06 PM

I am happy the gash did not make you lose your humor.
How about the 2 love and life battle scars? Are you struggling with scars?

Thank you! :)
Well in the past men have not treated me the best so there is that and my family treats me pretty badly and there isn't anything I can do about it except leave.

No women on this planet will complain to you about her exs either you are a friend, bf, or husband, unless she will complain to someone else about you. Habits so difficult to be changed. However, if you are okay with that, then there is no problem.

No relationship is perfect, people vent to others to try and cope with their relationship issues past and present. Everyone needs someone who they feel will listen and console them about their concerns.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > What is holding you back