Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How men mathematically sleep with more people than women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tech30
Msg: 26
view profile
History
How men mathematically sleep with more people than womenPage 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
"My feelings aren't hurt by any means...if men were able to spread there seed without being on a lame dating site I would say "all the best ""

Why did you think i was talking to you? Who are you? And i doubt any man would care what you would say .
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 27
view profile
History
How men mathematically sleep with more people than women
Posted: 9/26/2018 8:10:45 AM
Ok I'm not repeating myself and debating against the same points I already refuted in my mathematical example. Fact is a majority of men sleep woth more people than a majority of women.

Tech you were the one saying women have orgies and 1NS and get used up. Fact is, it's men likely doing those things not women. So might wanna rethink that one mate.
 dinno76
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 11:55:06 AM
Wilt Chamberlin claimed to have slept with over a thousand women. Unless a man is a celebrity, rock star or professional athlete he will never get those nimbers.The rest of the men are mere mortals compared to those guys.
 ssm508
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 7:49:11 PM

Ok I'm not repeating myself and debating against the same points I already refuted in my mathematical example. Fact is a majority of men sleep woth more people than a majority of women.

Good grief. It is not a definite fact. That is your opinion and it is debatable. I referenced an article in a different thread that points out some of the possible flaws in these studies.
 MsMicki
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 8:15:22 PM

Tech you were the one saying women have orgies and 1NS and get used up. Fact is, it's men likely doing those things not women. So might wanna rethink that one mate.

You can't prove a point by throwing BS comments around Sienna...

When men are having orgies.... they are doing it with women and men...
When men are having a one night stand....they are having them with a woman that is also having a one night stand...

Yes....I do agree that men tend to have more partners than women...
but making crap up to prove it isn't helping you....
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 10:10:28 AM

Fact is a majority of men sleep woth more people than a majority of women.

It's not a Fact, but what one can guess -- that you'll find more men who slept with more women, than the opposite. I'm glad you worded it this way. This does Not mean men slept with more women than women slept with men. That's ~equal.

You CAN have a higher count of men who slept with more women than women with men -- but the OVERALL average for ALL men & women are the same. However, why do I say this claim is Not a Fact?

Because how do you get this info? A survey. Ok. How do you test the accuracy of a survey? The average # comparison. They should be About the same. That British Survey in that article you point out has men 2x women On Average. That is Clearly Not Accurate. There are studies on WHY these things are always so inaccurate, when the averages should be about the same. So to figure out the Most Typical # of each gender... the mean of each gender, etc., is Skewed.

Because the ONLY FACT we know to base the accuracy of Surveys on -- is that the Average for men & women should be roughly the same. If there's a significant difference -- throw that survey away in the trash can. Or send it to the places which research WHY said surveys are off.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 10:25:18 AM

You CAN have a higher count of men who slept with more women than women with men -- but the OVERALL average for ALL men & women are the same. However, why do I say this claim is Not a Fact?

That is the whole point I'm trying to make.
I think the few women who do sleep with a lot, sleep with maybe more than the men who sleep with a lot.
However there are also more men than women who sleep with loads.
Also majority of men, maybe 80% sleep with atleast 3 more people roughly than 80% of women.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 11:23:15 AM
There's a word missing in that statement, and it is rather telling...

I think the few women who do sleep with a lot, sleep with maybe more than the few men who sleep with a lot.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/30/2018 12:15:55 AM

Muslim is a religion not a race. So no I have not been racist stop making stuff up. I only started dissing your religion because you kept calling me a wh*re and you got that directly from your religion. Sorry but I don't subscribe to your backward beliefs.
Racist is showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other RACES or believing that a particular race is superior to another.
It would be more accurate to say I'm Islamaphobic or anti-sharia.

If you do not know hating people upon their condemnation is racism, then either you are stupid or having mental impairment. I do not care of you love Islam or hate it, but respecting religions is so important.

Yes, ask guys here, if a girl told them she was EXPERIENCED with sex for 10 years, since the age 16, and never got pregnant, what they would think of her?

It is not related to Islam, but American culture. Any women sleep with many guys, we call her a slut. Ask guys here.

You had a full bad mouth about your mom. I have to take the side of your mom. And what comes around goes around.

You mom wants the best for you, and you stupidly talked bad about her. So, I wanted to face you to the right direction.

I gave you an advice, you could take or leave it.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/30/2018 12:19:48 AM
How pathetic that is a stranger defends your mother, while you, her daughter, her own blood, a part of her body, has a bad mouth about her.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2018 11:09:38 AM
You literally speak in broken English. The first part doesn't make sense at all. Hating people upon their condemnation??? What?? doesn't make sense at all. Racism is discrimination based on race aka black people, white people, indian, asian etc. Muslim is a RELIGION not a race.
I can be against religion all I want, you have no right to tell me what to believe in or what I can or can't respect.

Sex from the age of 16 is typical and average age to have sex here. Also I was closer to 17 but that is because the first time for me I was raped so mind your own damn business.

I don't want kids, my sister had one by accident and I am the one getting harassed. You would understand if you got yelled at daily. Call me stupid all you want, you are a stranger you mean nothing to me. My own mother insults me so do you really think a stranger insulting me is going to have any affect, obviously not.

Your advice is shit and you are also shit.
 ohenryx
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2018 11:46:53 AM
Something doesn’t add up here. I just checked through the entire 2 pages of this thread, and there are no missing message numbers. Yet message 34 (Onelionheart) starts with a quote saying “Muslim is a religion not a race”, but the word muslim (outside of his quote) first appears in message 36, 2 posts down. And where ever he got the stuff he quoted, it was most definitely not a cut and paste from message 36.

Whatever. I’m going to have to come to the defense of SiennaBear on this one. The statements by Onelionheart do not make sense, it is obvious that English is not his native language and he is not willing to take the trouble to look up the meaning of the words that he is using. I get the feeling that he is composing his posts in a different language, and then using some online translator. Which usually results in gobblydegook and nonsense, which is what we have here.

But the real problem is that he wants to impose his viewpoints, based upon his religion, upon other people. I usually try to stay away from religious debates. I am non-religious, and mostly I believe that religion is “the opiate of the masses”. But I also believe that whatever helps YOU make it through the night is probably a good thing. As long as you don’t bother me with it. And in this case you have come on a public forum, spewing religious nonsense, putting down people, calling a young woman a “slut” simply because she does not share your religious beliefs.

Onelionheart
Yes, ask guys here, if a girl told them she was EXPERIENCED with sex for 10 years, since the age 16, and never got pregnant, what they would think of her?

Okay, I’m a guy, I’m here, and I would say that she was fairly normal (most people do have sex), and smart enough to use birth control. So “normal” and “smart” are what I think.

Onelionheart
Any women sleep with many guys, we call her a slut. Ask guys here.

Okay, I’m a guy, I’m here, and you are full of shit.
 MsMicki
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2018 12:13:56 PM
Henry....he is pulling quotes from another thread he is all over Sienna in...
I truly don't understand how he is not banned at this point...doing nothing but basically calling every woman here a whore who dared to have sex outside of a marriage...
 TomásIasan
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2018 12:46:36 PM
Actually Lion I call her promiscuous but so glad you speak for me.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/30/2018 1:31:56 PM

Racism is discrimination based on race aka black people, white people, indian, asian etc. Muslim is a RELIGION not a race.
I can be against religion all I want, you have no right to tell me what to believe in or what I can or can't respect.

The SAME FALSE ARGUMENT YOUR GRANDPA HITLER USED AGAINST JEWS

SEPTEMBER 16, 1919
On September 16, 1919, Hitler issues his first written comment on the so-called Jewish Question.

In the statement, he defined the Jews as a RACE and NOT A RELIGIOUS COMMUNITY, characterized the effect of a Jewish presence as a “race-tuberculosis of the peoples,” and identified the initial goal of a German government to be discriminatory legislation against Jews.

You are too foolish kid with a little bit of education. In other thread, you did not understand the importance of a standard deviation and its effectiveness and correlation to a survey, and asked me to explain it to you?

Check your comment # 122 in the link below
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16724218datingPostpage5.aspx

Now, you are writing about one type of RACISM; RACE RACISM and think it is the only definition for RACISM. It is like a kid thinks the whole world is just his/her home country.
How moronic you are!

Search RELIGIOUS RACISM. Religious racism results in discrimination. Both types of racism are penalized in the WHOLE global legal system.

You are a stupid RACIST kid, with a lot of mental and health issues, and low education. That is all.

You do not need to follow any religion, but you must respect others believes. NEVER criticized any human being upon his/her his/her religion, race, and country. This type of arguments for low education and BEATEN people only.

You are just a lunatic kid, once you speak about the height in my profile, another time about me as misogynist and another time about the written religion in my profile, all of these are nothing but fallacious arguments. You have no ability to get something better than that. When you are beaten and damaged, and has no ability to get an evidence, you attack the personality.

Also I was closer to 17 but that is because the first time for me I was raped so mind your own damn business.

What a LIAR
Compare it too

In my almost 10 yrs of sex I've never gotten pregnant. Think from being careful. I have used Plan B one time.

Look at your comment # 146 in the link below
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/14611283datingPostpage6.aspx

How can a raped woman be that caution about getting pregnant?

My own mother insults me so do you really think a stranger insulting me is going to have any affect, obviously not.

Happy to know your mom and I agree at this point. Have you ever thought about the reason behind it could be you?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 1:00:39 AM
Buddy you are not a Jew, Jew is a race. Muslim is not. Muslim is a religion. I'm anti-Sharia and I detest Islamic religion. There is no such thing as 'religion' racism. It is either racism based on actual race or it is not.
Stop trying to play the racism victim card after you heavily insulted me, it's pathetic quite frankly.

I can criticize whoever and whatever I want, if you can't handle it gtfo! Go be triggered somewhere else lol.

146 was a great post.
"be that caution" doesn't make sense, more broken English.
The rest of your comments don't make sense or are retarded.
 ssm508
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 6:54:10 AM
A thread about the number of sex partners has turned into a debate about religion. For the record, Muslim is not a race. Neither is Judaism.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 9:05:18 AM

For the record, Muslim is not a race. Neither is Judaism.

Exactly. We are never born into a religion. We are taught its ways - often from a very young age.

Kind of sad that Scientific Theory (Form a hypothesis, Recorded testing, Evaluation) does not get taught until a much older age, after a lot of religious mumbo-jumbo has already been programmed in.

Overall, I find it kind of hard to prove one gender over another has more sex with more partners. If the number of people having sex with opposite sex partners does not change, then the net total for the whole gender would still be 50/50.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/1/2018 10:52:17 AM
Tell the Racist Stupid Animal, whom keeps repeating the say Hitler's analogy agnist Jews, and use them agaist Muslims.

The Animal does not know, hating a grouop of a relgious community, as Hitler acted, it is an act of Racism. The animal has no idea between dislike actions of people, and hate the whole community of a group.

I wonder from which cave she came from, and understand how her mom's treatment?

The stupid animal does not understand the difference between, the Messhia's teaching, according the Gospels, which is for Christians, while Sharia is for Muslims. All my qouations were from the Old and New Testaments. I am not sure what Sharia has to do here.

After uncovering her lies to drag sympathy from people, she wants to start a topic, nobody here mentioned it.

She had a bad mouth about her mom, which is sutpid. She lives with her, and talks bad about her. Real disloyal loser. If her mom has a dog, it would be more loyal to her than this racist.

I really hope her mom reads that.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 10:58:42 AM
Please stop you're only embarrassing yourself at this point lol.
I'm not religious, I don't care for your religion when you are using it as an excuse to harass me and others.
Your religion is not a race. Just stop.
Ranting about Hitler an jews???? I think you need some sort of psychiatric help..
 Onelionheart
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/1/2018 11:15:25 AM
You are too stupid to understand. It is very clear for all. You have no idea about anything. There is no wonder then you are not listening to anybody. Your mom and I know you are a dumb stupid animal. Who else is going to be a sex helper for an exbf, after breaking up with him for 4 years except you.

There is a difference stupid between being relgious, and understand religions?
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 1:46:46 PM

You have no idea about anything.

Your mom and I know you are a dumb stupid animal.

RULES GOVERNING THE ENTIRE SITE - BOTH DATING AND FORUMS
(The following rules apply everywhere, where they may be applicable)

14. CIVILITY: No Insults or baiting others into an exchange of insults. Condescension, derision, rudeness will not be tolerated and neither will personal libelous/defamatory characterizations - period. This forum was designed as a place to exchange and promote intelligent conversation, not as your personal medium to entice people into a meaningless exchange of hatred against one another. If this is your intent, then you will lose your privileges to participate.
Important : One discusses the subject matter, not the poster's character.

15. No Trolling - posting controversial comments/replies that will knowingly cause a forum disruption or an exchange of insults.

16. No No, hate Agendas of any sort especially directed towards gender, race, creed or sexual orientation. - If your history shows a demonstrated propensity to do this, you will be banned and any postings removed.

17. No forum protests or rants of any sort - If your thread is closed or deleted, do not start another one as the answer will be final or obvious if the thread is deleted. If you have a gripe about how the site is run, see below for the only avenue to convey your issues or concerns, i.e. eMail CSR here. Do not incite or lobby other users to disrupt civil posting.

Part of posting thoughts publicly in here -- is being subject to criticism of them. By anyone. It doesn't matter if their arguments are sound, or insane. Being able to reply with civility is how things get done. The cooler heads will always prevail. Learning to cope with free communication is not always easy, especially if people were not taught to speak their minds early on, but that is what needs to happen if there is going to be any civil discussion. I think it's interesting how emotional people get about certain words or phrases, when the topic at hand is actually more about the scientific process and trying to draw a logical, mathematical conclusion based on what amounts to a bunch of emotional decisions.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/2/2018 12:12:41 AM
I think you forgot some quotations, so let me help you with that.

I detest Islamic religion…….

Comment # 41
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16730297datingPostpage2.aspx

misogynist pig males telling us what to do.

Comment # 165
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/14611283datingPostpage7.aspx

Lion I'm no longer replying to you because you are rude and I don't like you, adios

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16724218datingPostpage4.aspx
Comment # 94

My own mother insults me

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16730297.aspx
Comment # 25

She supports Hitler's ideology about Jews and detest Islam. She sees JEWS AS A RACE, rather Religious Community. Have you heard about Volksverhetzung? This is a crime in Germany. "Anybody who denigrates an individual or a group based on their ethnicity or religion, or anybody who tries to rouse hatred." Swearing at people is not a crime, unless it is attached with threats or violence.

So, I have not committed any crime here by any means. However, she did. Any JEW around here will not be happy, do you know why? because Jews remember "First they came ". Have you ever read it?

"First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a socialist.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Any person HATES ISLAM OR supports HITLER's ideology for considering JEWS as just RACE, LIKE HER, IS A STUPID RACIST ANIMAL. Jews know if they support lunatic for a hating speech against a group of people, this moronic is going to come after them later.

JUSTICE HAS ONLY ONE FACE.

No sane individual assists RACISM with a moronic that is suffering from delusions and persecution. She thinks her OWN mother is against her. Any person has a different opinion is against her. She claimed a guy RAPED HER, while she stated she had SEX with 3 MEN ONLY in her life voluntarily. She said she used to sleep with her ex-bf for 4 years, after breaking up with him extraordinary. She stated her mom was afraid of Social Service interference, in case she gave a birth for a baby, and the baby was going to ended up in the hands of the state. I think you knew very well, why social service should be involved after a mom gives a birth. She had She quoted a random survey from a website, without standard deviation, and had no idea the meaning of it?

She said "my mum will yell at my dad and insult him." This RACIST STUPID ANIMAL grows up in a family, where the man has NO RESPECT. So, a man must teach her, MEN in real life, are different from her RAW DAD.

She added,

"I literally recorded her yelling and swearing at me and I'll probably keep doing it so I can show her her own behaviour in the future." .

Do you think that is normal? Do you record for your own family?
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16725517datingPostpage5.aspx

She thinks her MOM AND SISTER want to kill her

" I brought him over after asking my dad my mum and sister were threatening to kill me.

Then she tried to grab attention, indicating she tried to COMMIT SUICIDE more than one time.

I've tried to kill myself multiple times, obviously unsucessfully.

However, we never heard the story of the other side.

She is a stupid animal in the body of a human being, and completely mentally ill.

I hope you learn from the poem. Supporting A RACIST, thinking her danger is not going to touch you, then you are wrong. She will have a problem with you soon or later.

Are you still gonna pro the RACIST CRIMINAL ANIMAL that must check herself for a therapist?

Ask yourself why she comes for more, after stating she would not reply me again. Because simply mentally ill and my style of speech satisfied her needs. She spent time replying me back, more than the time she spends with the so-called BF, ask yourself why?
 Marcus121191
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 3:47:50 AM
Jesus I'd support hitler too if every muslim was like you
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 8:44:44 AM
Dude, you are getting waaayyy to wound up over one persons' opinion in here. Your angry replies in here show elements of hate far beyond what anyone should care about from another ghost in the POF machine. Do you read back what you have written? Do you realize winning an argument in an online forum proves next to nothing in the real world? Best thing to do is stop letting other people under your skin. The subject matter is about what the origin of the original post was. Using some math theory to prove men are more likely to have sex with more women. Try to reply to post #1 and see what happens.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How men mathematically sleep with more people than women