Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How men mathematically sleep with more people than women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 76
view profile
History
How men mathematically sleep with more people than womenPage 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

What else do you think I am lying about Mr. Columbo?

Now you’ve gone too far!......taking the Big Man’s name in vain
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 77
view profile
History
How men mathematically sleep with more people than women
Posted: 10/7/2018 12:27:10 PM
Any ****ing old or young woman thinks being a female gives her the right to swear at men, then she is ****ing whore, and must get what she deserves.

^^ Really Lion, i have no need to curse you or anyone to get my point across. I still recken ya have issues w/ women, your attitude could use adjusting.
and... i can live my life as I choose, which is awesome btw. You have a Blessed day now Troll.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2018 12:39:49 PM

Any ****ing old or young woman thinks being a female gives her the right to swear at men,

I love it when women swear at me. It's so damn sexy
 dinno76
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2018 12:42:22 PM
Women only want nice guys when they are looking to settle down. When they are not looking to settle down then to want the bad guys.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 80
Posted: 10/7/2018 1:00:11 PM

Women only want nice guys when they are looking to settle down. When they are not looking to settle down then to want the bad guys.

Very good point Sir.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 81
Posted: 10/7/2018 1:06:48 PM

^^ Really Lion, i have no need to curse you or anyone to get my point across. I still recken ya have issues w/ women, your attitude could use adjusting.
and... i can live my life as I choose, which is awesome btw. You have a Blessed day now Troll.

Who the hell cares about what you do you think ****ing loser.

My problem with a ****ing granny who wears a teenager clothes, of course ****ing ****.

BTW, do not forget to take off your partials, when you are giving a head next time.

Rather wasting time with me, take care of the problem of your OLD wrinkled ****.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/7/2018 1:08:12 PM

RoxyMoronic
Now you’ve gone too far!......taking the Big Man’s name in vain

Who cares? I go so far, I go to Germany, nothing of your fucking business.

taking the Big Man’s name in vain

Since you want to act as his laywer and his is your dick,

Do you know the Burden of proof is on the claimant?

So, get your fucking proof for for what you say or he says, or shut up the fucking shitty mouth.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 83
Posted: 10/7/2018 1:11:08 PM

Who the hell cares about what you do you think ****ing loser.

My problem with a ****ing granny who wears a teenager clothes, of course ****ing ****.

Since you are following the steps of the ****ing RACIST STUPID ANIMAL, and because you are ****ing older, you are going to get more

BTW, First
do not forget to take off your partials, when you are giving a head next time.

Second,
Rather wasting time with me, take care of the problem of your OLD wrinkled camel toe.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2018 1:49:07 PM
2/10
I’ve seen better.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2018 5:32:59 PM
Hocus Pocus-"I smell children",………………….at least one.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2018 7:00:35 PM
Lion dude, ya are so lame
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2018 8:19:54 PM
Are you still recording to your MOM ****ing Racist Animal?

Did she stop swearing at you?

Does she still want to kill you?

I do not buy your ****ing stories?

You were raped. Oh yeah, when, before or after the 9 years BF and SEX HELPER
^^ yup serious issues w/ women lion
 Onelionheart
Msg: 88
Posted: 10/7/2018 9:43:03 PM

Are you still recording to your MOM ****ing Racist Animal?

Did she stop swearing at you?

Does she still want to kill you?

I do not buy your ****ing stories?

You were raped. Oh yeah, when, before or after the 9 years BF and SEX HELPER
^^ yup serious issues w/ women lion

I think your exhusband should be happy now. I have done for him, what he could not do for the whore.

Since you are experienced with young guys, who ****ed you better, young guys or your exhusband?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2018 10:51:49 AM

define 'Slept together' as a number, anyway. If we we all walked around with our Sex Number glowing on our forehead - what would that change?
In this context PIV is sex or I guess PIA. Yeah I do tend to find guys may actually count fingering or oral. I would not count oral or fingering as sex though. If we walked around with our sex number on our head during dating it would be ideal. Although the men less ideal for dating don't really specify how many they slept with or any details. It can be used to weed less ideal males out. I guess it depends on the purpose like is it to find how many negative partner experiences aka hookups or 1ns or to find how many long term. I think all 3 numbers matter aka Hookups/1ns/fwb (non-serious partners), relationship or dating partners (serious partners) and the total number.
 bearcat44
Msg: 90
Posted: 10/21/2018 4:49:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQfBt_GxYaI
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2018 9:11:01 PM
No one cares about mgtow
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2018 2:14:58 PM
To be clear, Men's Rights Movements are NOT MGTOW. Mens rights, like women's rights, are about using the current system to create change through laws and regulations and public awareness.

MGTOW is about guys who have holed themselves up in their own little worlds where they can't be wrong. That's why most of their protests are online, where people can stay at home and be the lords of their own domain, sitting behind glowing screens, filtering out everything except what they want to hear.

The sorry part is, a lot of other political and social movements are becoming the exact same thing. A lot of people sitting at home choosing to watch, read, communicate with, and order online exactly what they want, and really don't give a damn about anyone else. If you want to affect change, real change - you still have to get out there and realize what the rest of the world is like. Part of that is not believing stupid assumptions made about dating relationships in here, or over-the-top assumptions about the other gender without some sort of homework. It doesn't take much research to realize when someone is full of crap, but it's just amazing how many people are simply too lazy to figure it out. Or don't want to.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2018 11:56:40 AM
Mgtow is a joke.
I'd actually like to see a proper mgtow. Men cant hack it, they're too desperate for sex. In reality the arrangement would be more like mgtow with benefits than a actual mgtow lmao.
 WingedLionOne
Msg: 94
Posted: 11/6/2018 12:13:30 AM
SiennaBear2

Study statistics, before quoting a survey or study to stop yourself from being idiot.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 10:07:59 AM
Should you be saying what when your highest education is highschool and I'm 3rd year into a psych degree and have done 3 university level statistics courses as part of my degree?
Lmao.

First thing you did when you came back was continued your ranting about me, obsessed much??
 2ufo
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 11:11:04 AM

First thing you did when you came back was continued your ranting about me, obsessed much??

I think because you're the only female who will 'talk' to him.
Or at him.
Or in his general vicinity.
 Tech30
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 2:05:36 PM
Mgtow is a joke.
I'd actually like to see a proper mgtow. Men cant hack it, they're too desperate for sex. In reality the arrangement would be more like mgtow with benefits than a actual mgtow lmao

men who are MGTOW still have sex with women, they dont have relationships with them. And if it was only men who are desperate for sex, then it wouldnt be so easy to get random sex from women.

Some men are far happier living alone not having to answer to a women, have to entertain a woman or keep a woman happy.

I totally understand their view. They have been in relationships with the worst kind of women and dont want to risk meeting another one.
There are tons of women i would prefer to avoid and stay away from .
I dont understand why women care if men go MGTOW. I think its just becuase women love attention and so they even have to go after men who want nothing to do with them.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 7:22:42 PM
The lion dude is back, I recken if he goes off on a tangent like last time will be booted off again.
 WingedLionOne
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/6/2018 9:56:53 PM

The lion dude is back, I recken if he goes off on a tangent like last time will be booted off again.

I am confident nobody gives a shit if I am back or not, except a ****in whore granny camel toe like you. I am confident your ex-husband is so happy right now. I have done, what he was looking for years.

If you have a ****ing respect for yourself, do not ever comment on any of my posts. However, if you are a fcucking whore as I know, and you like to be humiliated, then do it.
 Cloud_Interpreter
Msg: 100
Posted: 11/6/2018 10:45:16 PM
^^^^Man, you must be a blast at parties.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How men mathematically sleep with more people than women