Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How men mathematically sleep with more people than women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 101
view profile
History
How men mathematically sleep with more people than womenPage 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
If I mathematically sleep with someone, do I have to bring along my calculator?
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 102
view profile
History
How men mathematically sleep with more people than women
Posted: 11/7/2018 8:01:09 AM
msg#101:
If I mathematically sleep with someone, do I have to bring along my calculator?

Yes. Either that or be an old-fashioned girl and bring your abacus~
(Smile)
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 8:27:55 AM

You like to be humiliated, then do it.

The only one here being humiliated is you.
I don't know what you're doing on this thread because you're a virgin and this thread is more relevant to people who have some sort of experience to input an opinion.
You have 'mathematically' slept with no one lol.
 WingedLionOne
Msg: 104
Posted: 11/7/2018 1:15:39 PM

The only one here being humiliated is you.
I don't know what you're doing on this thread because you're a virgin and this thread is more relevant to people who have some sort of experience to input an opinion.
You have 'mathematically' slept with no one lol.

Now, the only one is being humiliated is you animal who felt beaten and tried to commit suicide many times. You cannot handle the world and need a treatment. You are having trouble with communicating with others, and has no love inside your house. ****ing people like you who have just killed innocent Jewish people in the synagogue, in PA, then they kill themselves after. You hate your family and yourself, and I wonder how a crazy suicidal like your outside of the psychiatric ward.

Did you tell us the fake story about being rapped, while you were with your boy friend in the same time?

A boy friend with 9 years. 5 years having sex with him with a relationship, Then 4 years after breaking up. So ****ing head, to make up a good story to get sympathy.

You are good at nothing, but opening your 3 holes for guys and having a bad mouth about your GOOD mother.

You did not get my sympathy, but a spit on your face
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 5:42:17 PM

men who are MGTOW still have sex with women, they dont have relationships with them. And if it was only men who are desperate for sex, then it wouldnt be so easy to get random sex from women.

That's not what MGTOW has evolved to, as I've checked out a lot of it. It's turned more into a "I don't need women" -- and walking away from them unnecessarily -- wanting them to do what you want, reasonableness be damned (you can always find a gal to bow to ya). Kind of like "I'm taking my ball and going home" in hastily fashion, and rather Not sleeping with any women than having to conform to women in any way. Too overboard.

In reality the arrangement would be more like mgtow with benefits than a actual mgtow lmao

I don't agree with this either.

All MGTOW, by itself means (not by any current movement popularly utilizing the name) is that you're not going to put up with sh!t, chasing women around who play the game of "impress a lady, because they deserve it and that's the way things are if you want anything".

IMO, in concept, it's just an attribute a guy should have -- go your own way, instead of going a woman's way that's off-track. Problem is, it can be taken too far -- where it's okay to be a d!ck and self-absorbed, if your way is to be a d!ck, women be damned. Kind of like particular flavors of feminism go too far and it's reactionary. "Men do too much out there," which I agree with, but, it follows essentially with, "so f'ck 'em. Make THEM chase you. Many won't, but it's a lot better to have no woman than only getting any who won't conform to You."
 ohenryx
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 4:55:29 PM
An interesting thought occurred to me. Do you remember what AdventureJoe said, just a short while ago? That he had done a million different things over the course of his life that he never would have done if it weren’t for women. My first reaction to that was total agreement. I know my life would have been drastically different if women didn’t exist. I think that pretty much ALL men do things because of women, because of some hope of getting next to some hottie.

But is that NOT true for MGTOW? Do MGTOW men actually conduct themselves the same way they would if women didn’t exist, if there weren’t two sexes?

My thought: maybe they are affected less, maybe they react a little less than the average man. But I seriously doubt they act the same way they would if there weren’t two sexes.

YMMV

ON EDIT:
I remember reading an article, this was a number of years back. This man was disturbed by his own sex drive, he thought it was ruining his life. He tried drugs which would suppress his sex drive, but it wasn’t enough. Doctors absolutely would not agree to surgically remove healthy testicles. So this guy spent a bunch of time studying, reading, learning. Managed to acquire a lot of local anesthetics, surgical instruments (scalpels, clamps, etc), whatever he needed. He then proceeded to actually do it.

At the end he was not able to finish the job (closing the wounds, stitching, etc), so he called for an ambulance. Which took him to the hospital, closed him up, and took care of him. And if that isn’t enough to make you “shrivel up” for the rest of the week, there is a kicker to this story. There are other parts of your body which release chemicals which stimulate the sex drive. That’s right, even without his testicles, he still had a sex drive.

__TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 8:36:33 PM
He is just one of those guys ya just got to say "Bless your Heart"
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2018 1:19:41 PM

That he had done a million different things over the course of his life that he never would have done if it weren’t for women. My first reaction to that was total agreement. I know my life would have been drastically different if women didn’t exist.

Well, you wouldn't exist if women didn't exist. :) And if all women disappeared, even if you were in a country for a while where every one of them was unattractive, it'd still shift things in what you do. Society would change, even outside sexual attraction. Women just as much in life, if not more, due to male existence. Goes both ways.

There's a million things I wouldn't have done if it weren't for people around me not existing, and inserting others or no people, regardless of gender.

But I assume what you're getting at is due to sexual Attraction. Hormones in combination with the existence of the opp-sex. Sure. It doesn't mean you're Catering to them. There would be no MGTOW and it's carried attitude and actions if it weren't for women, either. My life would be different if I suddenly became asexual, whether in a relationship or single. Your hormones are going to affect what you do, even outside women.
 lnitia
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2018 12:01:33 PM
ok so MGTOW as related to number of sexual partners- lot of Incels belong to the group? None of us would be in existence to do anything if our parents were not an opposite sexual coupling -i don't care if it was blindfolded at a glory hole- or insemination from a sperm bank into a surrogate mother
btw for those hanging onto evolutionary thought of sex- many young upcomings could care less about sex (asesexuals)-or for bi-hetero-gay the # of sexual partners- instead feel appreciated/blessed when either party has expressed skill in amassing sexual partners yet they choose each other-not from inexperience or misunderstanding personal sexual desires-or an unplanned zygote - instead from full awareness and understanding from said experience the sexual self and finding a proper match that they feel suits needs/wants/desires.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2018 5:27:17 AM

Did you tell us the fake story about being rapped, while you were with your boy friend in the same time?

I didn't know there was some magical rule that you can't be raped when you have a boyfriend .
Your lack of intelligence is really showing.
Why are you so obsessed with rape and jews?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2018 7:42:24 AM
I can remember when my children were young. They learned rather quickly...…………..it's never a good idea to provoke, an antagonist.
 Michaelisajoy
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2018 9:53:59 AM
Those numbers do not relate to the reality of the West Coast of the USA., at least not in my experience. Something is false in the reporting data.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2018 12:02:42 PM

Those numbers do not relate to the reality of the West Coast of the USA., at least not in my experience. Something is false in the reporting data.

They can't relate to any part of anywhere as far as hetero-sex is concerned -- unless there's less men than women. It all averages out to be the same, and you have to go by average when you're generalizing how many many a whole gender sleeps with of the opp-gender.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2018 2:02:13 PM
Ok, lets do some gender sexist psychology 101 here:
Men often EXAGGERATE how many partners they have slept with..upward.
Women often underestimate the number of partners they have slept with to look GOOD and pure.
It isn't hard to fathom the results considering it is based on individual reporting.

Oh yeah , my born again catholic girlfriend used to say oral sex doesn't count as sex, and my buddies counted oral sex as sex.

This isn't rocket science here ladies and gentlemen! I would only believe studies about such a topic when they are being observed doing the horizontal mamba!

Next someone is going to post a topic of men penis sizes, and ACTUALLY believe the individual reported measurements!
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2018 3:05:33 PM

Men often EXAGGERATE how many partners they have slept with..upward.

Ya know, I think that's not something one should assume for all guys in all situations. Depends who's asking, his age, and his history. College boy, or guy who had his fair share of slippery tail over the years, is married, and gets surveyed over the phone (even with nobody around)? Don't see the latter really exaggerating higher. I could easily see it going lower. But yeah, overall, I would see a bit of a higher # -- and among guys who knowingly have a Yuge high #, they might escalate it to try and win high score.

Women often underestimate the number of partners they have slept with to look GOOD and pure.

That I more clearly see. "The ones I don't remember but could drum them up in my mind? Nah, not going to try and count those. I'm going to think of the ones that come to mind right now if it sounds like a good #. As long as it isn't too high."

I would only believe studies about such a topic when they are being observed doing the horizontal mamba!

Well, there's actually Objective Proof the surveys are Off. They're All with men higher than women, usually much higher. When analzying collections of them, they tend to come out 2-to-1 -- men averaging 2x more than women, which we know is mathematically impossible in an environment with roughly the Same # of men & women. We're not even talking some surveys coming off with women a little higher than men, but just more surveys with men higher than women. Instead, it's totally skewed which is laughable to take as accurate data.

But it's our social environment we are in that Allows that not to be questioned. Quite sad.
 hemingway234
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2018 8:58:10 AM

I would only believe studies about such a topic when they are being observed doing the horizontal mamba!

- Yes! You can't ask people about sex and relationship stuff, they will exaggerate and embellish, you won't get a correct answer.

To know the facts, you have to do double-blind, scientific testing, or at least observe what people do, not what they say. There is no other way.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2018 3:20:26 AM
How many times do I have to say the exact same thing.
The MODE of mens average partners is higher than women's. Meaning on average a majority of men have higher # than a majority of the women.

To reiterate yet another point I already made, contemporary studies collect data online in the form of anonymous questionnaires usually. So no, there is no social desirability bias in responses.

Men may tend to upward estimate but that does not explain that majority of men have slept with literally double the amount of people that women have. It may of been reasonable that the error may of been 1 or 2 but it is literally 8 vs 18 so upward estimating doesn't really account for such a large gap.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2018 7:08:47 AM
for every 18 women I slept with, only 8 of them slept with me! I think I get it now.
 dinno76
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2018 11:58:22 AM
Why is it that when men enjoy being single people have a problem with it? If a man doesn't want to date anyone leave him alone let him live his life. As for only 2 sexes well in California they passed a law that you can put any sex on your drivers license. Male ,female or anything else you want to be called. They even passed a law that you can put any sex on a birth certificate Male,female or anything else you you want to label your kids.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2018 3:17:29 PM

for every 18 women I slept with, only 8 of them slept with me! I think I get it now

LOL, The other 10 were sleeping soundly! / Too drunk to remember / THEY did not "finish" so it doesn't count.
 MsMicki
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2018 4:51:05 PM

THEY did not "finish" so it doesn't count.

That outta knock us women folks numbers down a bit then! LOL
Posted: 11/16/2018 4:51:55 PM

LOL, The other 10 were sleeping soundly! / Too drunk to remember / THEY did not "finish" so it doesn't count.

Bless your heart! Granny Stratosfere would give you a high five for that one. LOL
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2018 10:32:48 PM

THEY did not "finish" so it doesn't count

Lol that's hilarious
 ssm508
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2018 9:15:12 AM

How many times do I have to say the exact same thing.
The MODE of mens average partners is higher than women's. Meaning on average a majority of men have higher # than a majority of the women.

To reiterate yet another point I already made, contemporary studies collect data online in the form of anonymous questionnaires usually. So no, there is no social desirability bias in responses.

Men may tend to upward estimate but that does not explain that majority of men have slept with literally double the amount of people that women have. It may of been reasonable that the error may of been 1 or 2 but it is literally 8 vs 18 so upward estimating doesn't really account for such a large gap.

Other people including myself have referenced articles in various threads that pointed out multiple possible flaws in these surveys and reports that you cited. Men overestimating their numbers was just 1 possible factor why these numbers aren't necessarily true.
 lnitia
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2018 8:07:51 PM
Ok 8 of those women are hitting a hundred men trying to finish with someone-the other ten are being "good girls" sic keeping their stats between 1 and four to be acceptable to hook a "good man" sic lol!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How men mathematically sleep with more people than women