Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How men mathematically sleep with more people than women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 126
How men mathematically sleep with more people than womenPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

I didn't know there was some magical rule that you can't be raped when you have a boyfriend .
Your lack of intelligence is really showing.
Why are you so obsessed with rape and jews?

Here is clear evidence for severe mental disorder and insanity with acute lacking of thinking; by sending a question to a forum member whom had been already banned for a while, and unable to reply back. How many of you here post questions for banned members in this forum?

Moreover, here is undoubted case of obsession the ****ing racist animal has series of actions proved it
The suicidal was still posting comments for me, after 3 days of being banned from the forum, and no communications. The ****ing whore is still thinking of me.

Second, the whore posted a question? Question is a start to open or reopen a conversation. The animal has a wish to reply her back after 3 days.

Third, the animal passed 5 posts to comment, and looked at a banned member to ask him a question?

Fourth, a member on forum posted about first one would reply me would be considered loser, however, she did.

Fifth, ****ing idiot said in the post below back to post 94 that she would not talk to me anymore, and she still

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16724218datingPostpage4.aspx">//forums.plentyoffish.com/16724218datingPostpage4.aspx

********************************************************************************************************************************
THE MOST important point here is, the ****ing suicide talked about killing herself and others. Does anyone get the bottom line here?
********************************************************************************************************************************

When I talked about her about getting a treatment, she mentioned people blow up themselves to take their own lives and others lives. I mentioned in my post 205, in the link below, to clearly stop talking about killing herself and others

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16724218datingPostpage9.aspx

When you talk with a person about getting treatment and first thing comes up to her head the extremists, whom took their own lives and other incent people lives that is a RED FLAG.

She was able to mention people like Robin Williams, Gia Allemand, etc. whom took their own lives only. However, she mentioned those who took their own lives with disaster.

A Christian Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 Christians, inspired by the same thoughts like her.

Is anyone here supporting that? Are you supporting her killing thoughts? You can read all her posts in depth. The ****ing animal mentioned the words "suicide" and "kill" before, including a claim her own family wanted to kill her.
"I've tried to kill myself multiple times, obviously unsucessfully."
Message #115
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16725517datingPostpage5.aspx">//forums.plentyoffish.com/16725517datingPostpage5.aspx

"my mum and sister were threatening to kill me."
Message #119
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16725517datingPostpage5.aspx">//forums.plentyoffish.com/16725517datingPostpage5.aspx
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 127
view profile
History
How men mathematically sleep with more people than women
Posted: 11/18/2018 10:21:21 AM
^^^^^

Why don't you give up? Your menstruations have led to nothing but your banishment.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 10:34:06 AM
He is completely obsessed and obviously needs to get a life.
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 129
Posted: 11/18/2018 10:43:41 AM

Why don't you give up? Your menstruations have led to nothing but your banishment.

Men do not get menstruations ****ing head.
There is no way for whores or terrorists to win here. Both of them are illegal in MN.

He is completely obsessed and obviously needs to get a life.

Shut up ****ing terrorist. The prior message cleared out everything.
There is no sympathy for a ****ing suicidal terrorist anymore.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 10:54:46 AM
You are the one that is a terrorist!

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread

Can you just like stop harassing me, it's getting old.
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 131
Posted: 11/18/2018 11:01:04 AM

You are the one that is a terrorist!

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread

Can you just like stop harassing me, it's getting old.

Who is harnessing who terrorist? I have proven it in my message number 126 in this thread.

Who supporting killing thoughts? No fucking whore. No way,

The more response, the more you are going to get more. Every single word you said is recorded. Swearing is not illgal, but supporting killing of others is illegal.

After 3 days of being banned, you ask me a question fucking head

Posted: 11/11/2018 7:27:17 AM

Did you tell us the fake story about being rapped, while you were with your boy friend in the same time?

I didn't know there was some magical rule that you can't be raped when you have a boyfriend .
Your lack of intelligence is really showing.
Why are you so obsessed with rape and jews?

So, who is behind who fucking whore?

No body here is going to support your thoughts of killing others terrorist?

Every single words we write is in public. It is read by others.

We have enough evidence about your suicidal thoughts and support for killing. I made a clear point and disclosure your fake stories.

Do not reply on me anymore if you want that to stop.

_Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 11:03:22 AM
Men do not get menstruations

Who said you were a man?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 11:37:52 AM

How many times do I have to say the exact same thing.
The MODE of mens average partners is higher than women's.

No, it's not. The author of that article, which is Not his specialty btw, theorizes it's higher. He admits he doesn't know for sure. He admits the average is the same!

So when you say 'men mathematically sleep with more women than women sleep with men': You can't say that when the Average is The SAME!

Let's talk male-female hand-holding to clear emotional bias. Have men held more female hands than females have held mens' hands? No, not if there's roughly the same # of men as there are women. If a guy holds a gal's hand, she's holding his. You can make the argument that men initiate sex, hand-holding, dances, etc. more than women do to men, sure.

Instead, you should say: Men mathematically sleep with the Same amount of women as women do men BUT I *believe* the most Common result for men is higher than women's most Common result.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 11:44:53 AM
No, he mathematically explained how it is possible. You're just literally ignoring the mathematical explanation. The mode is higher,
the average means little. No because all studies show a majority of men slept with more than a majority of women.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 11:49:58 AM

No, he mathematically explained how it is possible. You're just literally ignoring the mathematical explanation.

No, you don't understand what you're saying. He admits he doesn't Know because polling people is INCORRECT. I understand what mode means -- it's the most Common #. Do YOU understand that? Again, it's not his specialty -- you're just picking someone's Opinion as Fact, where he even doesn't Know, but he theorizes. You can't feed off incorrect data as fact. Those polls have men sleeping with 2x as many women as women to men -- which He and I know is False Data, but you don't!

Just because the most Common # for men in hand-holding is higher than women's does Not mean men held more female hands than females held mens'.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 11:56:05 AM
His theory supports literally all the data collected on studies of that nature. I am not "picking" someones opinion as fact, it just logically supports the data. Inductive reasoning.
Inductive reasoning is the process of arriving at a conclusion based on evidence and observations/data. It is not false data as the difference is statistically significant and too large to be just errors.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2018 9:08:54 AM

An interesting thought occurred to me. Do you remember what AdventureJoe said, just a short while ago? That he had done a million different things over the course of his life that he never would have done if it weren’t for women. My first reaction to that was total agreement. I know my life would have been drastically different if women didn’t exist. I think that pretty much ALL men do things because of women, because of some hope of getting next to some hottie.

Well of course we are programmed biologically to behave a certain way. Animals after all!. I always find it funny they compare cats to women and dogs to men. In some ways men are more like cats. We are more wild and more linked to our biological impulses. Thank god for that! If it weren't civilization might have ended centuries ago. Not just talking about reproduction. Our inner caveman actually drives us in the rat race that has produced the technological society we live in.
If women didn't exist I would probably NEVER take a bath! lol. Men have bad sense of smell IMHO.I wouldn't drive a BMW when I was in my 20's because I somehow thought it make me more "on top" of the mating pool in selection. Quite frankly European cars are too cramp for my height. I had a phrase where I was bored and thought I might get a Lamborghini but realized no where to park it and didn't need it in reality to feel young. Certainly I wouldn't make sure decisions to impress men. We all do things, often its unconscious though.
Interestingly, women often do make purchases, decisions to get approval from their own gender. I always thought that odd!

But is that NOT true for MGTOW? Do MGTOW men actually conduct themselves the same way they would if women didn’t exist, if there weren’t two sexes?

MGTOW IMHO are mostly full of shit. Lets see them try it for decades. Pretty hard go against biology, nature always wins. I rank MGTOW dudes in the same category as those proclaimed "feminist" males we all went to university with. They talked a good game ,but were secretly lusting and hoping to bone the feminist chicks they were worshiping. They were the biggest c##$%blo#$$kers in history because they even blocked themselves!

Didn't Sex in the City create a cadre of mantra whispering females who said "we don't need a man". Irony of that show was that most of the main actresses were totally desperate for male companion that it was pathetic(dating married guys ,etc)

Inductive reasoning is the process of arriving at a conclusion based on evidence and observations/data. It is not false data as the difference is statistically significant and too large to be just errors.

Common sense, or as I like to call it,Good sense, since there is nothing common about it, realizes that these type of studies conducted in these matters aren't conducive to reliable factual data.
OBSERVABLE data leaves NO doubt in my mind that men grossly report the number and women often report less. That doesn't actually mean that it is untrue that A LOT of men have more sexual partners than a lot of females have. Depends on the group as well.

If they conducted the study using residents of Pah-rump, Nevada I am pretty sure that if women were accurately reporting numbers of partners that they would have 1000x times more partners. You can't neglect the group bias. The fools who do these studies are often college students. In experimental psychology we used these numb-skulls all the time and paid them 5 dollars. So many of them tried to cheat and get another 5 bucks. You can't make this shit up!

That being said I would AGREE that there are MORE men that have a certain high number of partners than a similar number of women because they sleep around /cheat etc. But then you have a few select women(town tramp, hookers) that even out the numbers probably.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2018 10:18:28 AM
It's almost like no one actually reads what I say.
I already said multiple times it was large online non-paid anonymous surveys. How many times do I have to repeat myself. Probably should just forget about the whole thing.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2018 1:50:16 PM
"Probably should just forget about the whole thing."

YES!! Please do. This whole thread has been a shit show of your bad behavior. I am embarrassed for you. You don't know when to stop. The arguing and lack of civility is disgusting. You keep responding and perpetuating vile retorts and a back and forth of insults and degrading language. Just give it up. Do us all a favor and let this thread die.

The topic in itself is lame. Who cares? I don't believe it to be true or to be of any importance. What matters is if a man or woman has the ability to pair bond and be loyal and faithful to you. Not how many partners they have or have not had in the past.

Stop behaving as if you are superior to others and their opinions. Agree to disagree like a grown woman and stop trolling. Please "forget about the whole thing"!!! FFS enough is enough. Yes, I have read your history and the best advice you have here is to get some therapy. You have issues that no one here in the forums is equipped to really help you with. Seek professional help. I am stating this in the most kind way. Therapy has helped me in the past. When my husband died I went to grief counseling.
 ssm508
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2018 7:27:53 AM

I already said multiple times it was large online non-paid anonymous surveys. How many times do I have to repeat myself. Probably should just forget about the whole thing.

Yes. At best the reports you pointed out are professional opinions and inconclusive. Yet you made it sound like it was indisputable facts. Although there are other reports that showed possible flaws and had different conclusions.

Then you made some broad assumptions such as people that have casual sex have low self esteem and have emotional problems. Or people that have more sex partners are more likely to cheat. It's okay not to be interested in casual sex. But don't make assumptions about people who may have a different viewpoint.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2018 7:44:48 AM
There were large studies that came to those conclusions lol. If you chose to ignore blatant evidence go for it but it is futile making arguments against it unless these arguments also have evidence.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 2ufo
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2018 8:04:36 AM
^^^
Every good, reliable study contains within itself reasons why it may be wrong.
You usually just have to read the small print.
 ssm508
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2018 8:13:27 AM

There were large studies that came to those conclusions lol. If you chose to ignore blatant evidence go for it but it is futile making arguments against it unless these arguments also have evidence.

Futile? LOL. The reports that were mentioned by myself and others explained the possible flaws and/or gave counter evidence. The bottom line remains there are reports that support your narrow minded views and others that at least questioned some of the results or outright disagreed with it. That's why I still maintain it's inconclusive at best.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 3:46:07 AM
Well well well

"Americans Smash Their Way to Record Number of STDs. Americans trying to up their body count ended up amassing a record body count for the three most common STDs. In 2017 had the highest number of cases of syphilis (76% increase), gonorrhea (67% increase) and chlamydia (31% increase) ever reported.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2018 4:24:43 AM
LOL....another survey chaser....take-em and stuff-em….I've known women who do nothing but chase tail and tell....oh guys do it too but so do women....I worked a job for over 25 years and saw it all the time....while I don't kiss and tell I shook my head many times because two were playing the cheating game or just getting a piece and to stupid to just keep their mouth shut about their private lives....take those stats back to college where they belong!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How men mathematically sleep with more people than women