Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Should i delete most of my pics?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Should i delete most of my pics?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

Miss Spot I am inclined to agree with you. Even if a guy sends a really good message and gets a reply it may not mean much because she might not actually be thrilled with him about anything past that 1st message.

I pretty much agree with you too. I think it's not how Good the initial message is -- it's about it not being Bad. A well thought out message to a profile IF/when there's a lot written in said profile, can do something, but as you point out, it soaks up too much time. I would say a "Hi there. :)" is a little "bad" -- although it's not a killer obviously.

I would say a good test would be something Simple and easily repetitive to a variety of profiles, not requiring thought ("Great [smile]. :) Are you originally from the [city] area?") VS 4 full-sentence message noting something specific in her profile to ones in which there's something to feed off of. IMO, a guy should only pause to do that when a gal has a lengthy profile and she Really stands out to him. Otherwise for lengthy profiles -- something in-between which still doesn't carry much thought would be good, where there's something that pops out that you acknowledge or ask about if it yearns a question.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Should i delete most of my pics?
Posted: 10/18/2018 11:05:25 AM
I remember the OP's profile. she sails, so her uniform is a bikini. but i'm not sure what a handstand in a bikini has to do with boating, besides showing off everything stays in place at her age :)

Looks are important (considering how many women flirted publically with cowboy, its obvious he was generally good looking and people overlooked his personal shortcomings as a result), and people dating in populated areas have better odds. a profile works on people looking to date for personality. uniforms work on the badge bunnies. hot photos work on those looking for sex with a hot person.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Should i delete most of my pics?