Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > How many partners is too much?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ssm508
Msg: 51
view profile
History
How many partners is too much?Page 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I never asked a woman how many sex partners she had. It's pointless because most of the time a person won't give a honest answer.
 Tech30
Msg: 52
view profile
History
How many partners is too much?
Posted: 10/1/2018 6:57:43 AM
I don't put up with it but that's the way it seems to be and speaking to other women they say the same thing. Most of the men around my age multi-date. I figured by avoiding the hotter guys I could find a nice average guy who isn't a player but even the average guys seem to be players, at least the ones on pof. I suspect its that 80% of the guys on their are NOT looking for a relationship and there are enough women willing to open their legs easily that women with standards get avoided.

Most men in your age range who are online are definitely mostly looking to get laid only. Thats why its still better to meet men and women who dont have dating profiles.

And yes they come online, get laid and multi date, then they eventually find one they actually like and no they dont want her to have been around like they themselves have been.

Is it fair? No but who cares? life isnt fair get over it . (that wasnt directed at you July)
 moraima
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 7:37:42 AM
The most helpful thing I learned in high school was to recognize peer pressure, and to enjoy confusing peers by not giving in to it.

"Peer pressure is the direct influence on people by peers, or the effect on an individual who gets encouraged to follow their peers by changing their attitudes, values or behaviors to conform to those of the influencing group or individual."

My attitude and values aren't changed by people who want to get me to do things I don't want to do.

"I suspect its that 80% of the guys on their are NOT looking for a relationship "

They have the right to not want a relationship, just like I have the right not to jump in and out of men's bed just to please them.

Peer pressure amuses me in my old age. No one has to comply.
 aremeself
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 8:32:31 AM
Ya, well, where to start......
I mean, you don't have to sharpie or tattoo those two numbers on your forehead.
But,
If you've had 10 or 50 experiences, you might be looking for something......that I won't be able to fulfill.
And,
If the 5 ft girl weighs 150 lbs or more, what's the problem with admitting that?
Get it over with.
I suppose we could list the stuff we can't talk about......

The numbers are high because we treat sex like a recreational sport.
 backcreek7
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 8:55:31 AM

...> your golden vagina can you direct it at will ?
3) have you noticed if said vagina is resistant from attacks of ozone ?
4) is " she " a +1 or a +3 ?
5) have you used her to treat your " rheumatoid arthritis ?
6) you might not know this but, was she molten when being formed ?
7 ) this may seem a bit personal but ~ does she seem to be " eroding " ?
8) It may be a bit hard to do this but, how many grams would you think she might weigh ?
9) again this may seem a bit personal but, does she seem to conduct any electricity, either to or from your vibrator ?
10 ) does she tend to turn a light shade of green , after a shower ?

^^^^ Thank you for answering the above questions !!! We men are just " a bit " curious ...

heart / sun
 Seamist474
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 9:07:55 AM
Any man who asks a woman how many men she has slept with, he isn't a man, he's a boy. The easy fix to this is - date men, real men. Leave the boys alone.

The how much do you weigh question is about the same - look at a woman (or man), if he is attractive to you, who cares whether she is 125 pounds or 150 pounds.

Why the focus on stupid numbers. Only stupid people do the numbers thing, IMHO. Date adults, not children.
 backcreek7
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 9:09:58 AM

GOLDEN VAGINAS

*** questions about msg 50 ~ from the HOT stratospferic chick !

^^^ continuation from my post 55 above, col

... Hope you didn't mind answering a few questions about these so called " golden vaginas" > enquiring minds would like to know, col ( chuckle out loud )

1) is she " solid gold " or does she contain other minerals ?
2) are her " compounds " diametric ?

11) I know I shouldn't really ask this but ~ " Do you keep her polished, or is that OUR job " ???? col
 browneyesboo
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 9:21:09 AM
I've never been asked...and I wouldn't answer correctly if I were.
I'd probably say too many to count or "are you wanting to know
only the numbers of the ones that knocked my socks off or are
you looking for a total number?"

If you meet me in person and ask how much I weigh you and
your horse can both **** off.

Any more questions?
Yeah...**** off.
 cooldog65
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 9:26:16 AM

So if those darn women would just keep their legs closed your golden vagina would suddenly have more value on the dating market?

On the commodities market, what would the price of püssy be per pound?
 Tech30
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 9:54:37 AM
"They have the right to not want a relationship, just like I have the right not to jump in and out of men's bed just to please them."

Post of the day!
 daynadaze
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 10:26:05 AM
Women who open their legs easily are ruining the worth of your leg openings...lol...that is truly a sad attempt to slam others to try and make you feel better. If you don't see how wrong this thought pattern is, no one can help you. Don't get your self-worth from the backs of other women.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 1:41:51 PM

then they eventually find one they actually like and no they dont want her to have been around like they themselves have been.

I wonder if I’ll ever see a different mindset in my lifetime.
Unfortunately while women still think like July, how can we expect men to see it differently.
Lol @golden vagina......is blonde angel back?
 julystorm22
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 1:45:53 PM

Most men in your age range who are online are definitely mostly looking to get laid only. Thats why its still better to meet men and women who dont have dating profiles.

And yes they come online, get laid and multi date, then they eventually find one they actually like and no they dont want her to have been around like they themselves have been.

That is the truth. But it does seem to me that a lot of the women my age who get boyfriends did do the casual/sleeping together thing first. So while guys look down upon women who have slept with a bunch of other men, they have no problem with a woman who hasn't slept around sleeping with them early on. I'll give an example. My cousin's fiancee said he saw my cousin was a keeper when she told him she'd only been with one other guy before. But my cousin said they slept together on their first meeting.
 ohenryx
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 5:07:01 PM
I think you people are jumping to a lot of conclusions about facts not in evidence. You are taking your own preconceived notions and projecting them onto the rest of the world. And that is NOT how it works.

Tech30
yes they come online, get laid and multi date, then they eventually find one they actually like and no they dont want her to have been around like they themselves have been.

Disagree. Not true for me, nor for most of the men I know.

julystorm22
Guys really seem to have the power in this regard. They string multiple women along but the women are aware of this and have to accept it if they want a chance to hang out with a guy to get in the dating phase.

Once again, I disagree. Do I date multiple women? Yes, anytime I get the chance. Do women do the same? Yes, pretty much anytime they get the chance. Exceptions? Yes, of course, the world is made up of exceptions. But the more attractive the person, the greater the odds they are multi-dating (men and women).

Tech30
Is it fair? No but who cares? life isnt fair get over it .

That’s a very true statement, life isn’t fair, and the sooner you get over it, the better off you will be. But I do disagree with the “who cares” part. I care, I expect everyone cares, everyone wishes life were fair. Or at the very least logical and made some sort of sense. But it doesn’t.

So like the man said, get over it. Move on.

julystorm22
That is the truth. But it does seem to me that a lot of the women my age who get boyfriends did do the casual/sleeping together thing first. So while guys look down upon women who have slept with a bunch of other men, they have no problem with a woman who hasn't slept around sleeping with them early on. I'll give an example. My cousin's fiancee said he saw my cousin was a keeper when she told him she'd only been with one other guy before. But my cousin said they slept together on their first meeting.

That just does not add up. Does not compute. As I have said before, I am not concerned with that “number”, and would actually prefer a woman with some real life experience. But even when I was much younger, if a woman told me that kind of story, and then slept with me on the first date, I would tend to disbelieve what she had told me. Which would cause me to start wondering why she found it necessary to lie to me, which would cause me to look for other holes in her “story”.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 5:42:09 PM
More than one...………...at a time. I'm happy with just one.
 backcreek7
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2018 7:08:05 PM

I'm happy with just one

^^^ I hear ya sweet & he can " trouble you " when he needs too ...

& / &
( 2 is company, 3 is a crowd )

* lyrics - " Trouble me, disturb me with all your cares & your worries ..
................ Trouble me, on the days when you feel spent,,
................. Why let your shoulders bend, underneath this burden when ?
................. My back is sturdy & strong ~ Trouble Me "

.. TROUBLE ME by 10'000 Maniacs

> turn it up ^

heart / sun
 sun_water
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/1/2018 9:21:47 PM
The most important number is the amount of other women a man is having sex with when I'm in a relationship with him. Hopefully that number is zero.

norwegianguy456
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 12:17:25 AM

Would you date someone who has a sexual history with a lot of different partners? Do you yourself have a history with a lot of sexual partners?

"A lot" is a function of time when not in a locked-in serious relationship. You could be single & at-most going-steady for most of your adult life, and actively social -- and by 50, have "a lot". Compared to someone who's 27 how's had an LTR high-school, an LTR college, and also an LTR-turned-marriage post-college BF. Just #s is for those under 25 mainly, IMO.

Obviously if you're not "settled down", for a notable period of time, and socially active & reasonably attractive -- you're going to have a higher # than those who have been locked in 1 or 2 relationships-toward-marriage. Even if you don't do 1-night-stands nor ever do sex on the 3rd date.

One question could be: How many is Too much, for every year one's more or less single (may include some short-term dating)? If one's single for year, and they are seeing someone during the Fall, and then later are seeing someone in the Spring, and did not sleep with either of them until they were convincingly Seeing each other -- are they too easy? Is that (2) "too much"?
 hemingway234
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 7:07:21 AM
So what does it mean if they slept with the other team? Wow, some of you crazy wimmins are gonna give me a heart attack! Bring it on!
 dinno76
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 8:56:38 PM
For most men their is no such thing as too many sexual partners. As for commitment you think a ring is going to keep a man from sleeping with other women? Men can slip their wedding real fast when they want to.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 9:24:05 PM

you think a ring is going to keep a man from sleeping with other women?

I believe it's supposed to.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2018 12:32:05 AM
The ring is a symbol of the promise of commitment and fidelity. It doesn't keep a person from cheating. It's character that keeps a person from cheating.
 dinno76
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2018 7:34:55 AM
The only that keeps a man from cheating is women turning them down.One the biggest complaints women have about online dating is the number of married men sending them messages and asking them out.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2018 7:55:06 AM

The ring is a symbol of the promise of commitment and fidelity. It doesn't keep a person from cheating. It's character that keeps a person from cheating.

Yeah, but, one doesn't need to cheat to have slept with "too many" people in another person's eyes. As a side note, those who have had a ring on their finger for most of their adult life will think a # is "too many" where it won't be that many at all in the eyes of those who have had a fruitful adult live without a ring.
 backcreek7
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2018 8:15:47 AM

The only thing that keeps a man from cheating is women turning them down

^^^ pure poppycock BS ^^^

... Neither all men, nor all women are close to perfect. That being said, it has come to be my experience ( 50 years as an intelligent adult ) that " cheating " happens much less then claimed on this dating site. Of all the adults I have known personally ( both men & women ) it is a VERY small minority who have cheated.

... Even those that may think about it possibly ( as a persons libido, can loom large ) they would noever do a thing to jeopardize, the good thing they have found ( ie >a successful relationship ).

... Do many ( taken ) men / women > search the dating sites, for possible hook-ups? First, In my OP - I wouldn't describe it as many, secondly I believe they may have more free time on their hands, then is healthy. Many are most likely, just seeking some form of attention from another of the opposite sex. Does this lead to actually "physical" cheating, I think not. But, as far as I am concerned ~ it is cheating of a form & most likely means their relationship lacks a fundamental ingredient known as " communication ".

heart / sun
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > How many partners is too much?