Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > How many partners is too much?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PennyAnte
Msg: 76
view profile
History
How many partners is too much?Page 4 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
What's up with golden vaginas...when they could say platinum?

I've only been asked this question by one man on a first meet. I stared at him straight faced and said about 3,000 and waited to see the stupid look on his face. Then I laughed out loud at him and told him NYOB.. as in Nunya as in none of your business! **** off!
 Tech30
Msg: 77
view profile
History
How many partners is too much?
Posted: 10/4/2018 4:03:37 PM
've only been asked this question by one man on a first meet. I stared at him straight faced and said about 3,000 and waited to see the stupid look on his face. Then I laughed out loud at him and told him NYOB.. as in Nunya as in none of your business! **** off!

But seriously, how many?
 backcreek7
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2018 5:45:49 PM

Penny says " platinum vaginas "

^^^ Ahhhh, yes you are so right > women with platinum vaginas are extremely rare. They are considered precious, although I have never met one up close ( col ) Cool thing is though , I just signed up for one of those new " to the moon trips " after hearing that all the lunarwomen , have platinum vaginas. turn it up ^
heart / sun
 ohenryx
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2018 5:55:57 PM
I have always wondered about the women with truly valuable vaginas. The women who turn their sex into millions and millions of dollars. The various women who have married Donald Trump come to mind. They knew he would cheat, they didn’t marry him because they loved him and expected to live happily for ever after. They sold their sex, their attractiveness, and they received a VERY high price.

Back when the rumors first surfaced about Trump and the Golden Showers, someone made the comment that he would let Melania p___ on him just so he could see what a million dollar vagina looked like!

But in reality, I don’t think they have anything that special. Yes, very good looking, but nothing earth shattering. Just as the CEO’s who run the Fortune 500 companies, and receive millions in compensation every year. Many of the decisions are actually made by their executive assistant, who probably makes $150k per year. And if the executive assistant had to fill in for 12 months, do you really think anyone would notice a big difference? Probably not.
 backcreek7
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2018 6:00:17 PM
^^^ It cut off the song I wanted to post for you Penny ~ you do sort of look like a "wonder woman " ( new pic & all) Speaking of wonderwoman, I and two female co-workers, installed the alarm system in her mansion ( back in the " good ole days " > ( Potomac, Maryland )

LIPSTICK WONDER WOMAN by Tyler Bryant & the Shakedown ..

*lyrics -Black boots, white jeans so tight, just right & oh so mean ..
........... You move fast in your pink sunglasses, bustin' out of your limousine..

Can you > turn it up ^ jus a leetle beet moar thin that ??? (chuckle out loud)

( Guess you've guessed > main thing here is, I'm having fun ~ col )

ps 1 - Oh yeah, those lunarbabes ( shelunars ) love it when you whisper (H3O)2PTCL6nH2O into their ( rather large ) ears !!!

ps 2 - There is literally tons of platinum on the moon, plenty of it to go round ! So not one shelunar, will be without a vagina ( SWOO !! thatza good ! )
Posted: 10/4/2018 7:25:27 PM
I dated a woman who thought it was disgusting if a man slept with more than 10 woman in his life (she's in her mid-40s). Some people might have only had a few sexual partners. A few friends have only been with 1-3 people. It's different when you're single. Especially for awhile. Some people have sex on the first, second or third date. Some wait for months. I think that's rare. Say a person is dating for awhile. Maybe they only sleep with one person per month. That's 12 in a year. That number can keep going up. Most woman should be able to get at least 1-2 dates per week if she wants to. Maybe not their ideal person but it's a date. Some will do it just for dinner and entertainment. That's a different topic.

My first was a virgin (so was I). We were 18 and went out for 5 months before we had sex. I still know the date that happened! We were together for a little over 5 years. I had another LTR. That was just over 13 years. Have been single off and on for the last 10 years. I couldn't guess my number.

As for the women with the truly valuable vaginas.who turn their sex into millions and millions of dollars. They know they have a money making machine. I've heard stories of some that get $500+ per hour. They'll travel around the country while making hundreds of thousands per year. Guys line up like it's a deli!
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2018 7:29:41 PM
^^^They must be doing something right (magic exercises?) because the more sex you have the looser things get, which brings down the value. I have gone years without sex and when it finally happened I've gotten comments on the difference. Don't matter though, that alone doesn't keep a man either.
Posted: 10/4/2018 7:57:38 PM
Is it kegel exercises that help tighten things down there?
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2018 8:08:01 PM
^^^Yes, pelvic floor muscle training exercises. They are recommended after giving birth and in some other situations.
 Cloud_Interpreter
Msg: 85
Posted: 10/4/2018 8:53:59 PM

... because the more sex you have the looser things get

Wrong.

https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/loose-vagina#the-myth-of-a-'loose-vagina'

Quote from the very informative article above:

First thing’s first: There’s no such thing as a “loose” vagina. Your vagina may change over time due to age and childbirth, but it won’t lose its stretch permanently.

The myth of a “loose” vagina has historically been used as a way to shame women for their sex lives. After all, a “loose” vagina isn’t used to describe a woman who has a lot of sex with her partner. It’s primarily used to describe a woman who has had sex with more than one man.

But the truth is that it doesn’t matter who you have sex with or how often. Penetration won’t cause your vagina to stretch out permanently.

At the very least, women should know about their vaginas. This article should help.
 spot4username
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2018 1:53:33 AM
^^^
I never cease to be amazed at the number of people who are ignorant about basic anatomy and want to advertise said ignorance.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2018 5:24:13 AM

The myth of a “loose” vagina has historically been used as a way to shame women for their sex lives. After all, a “loose” vagina isn’t used to describe a woman who has a lot of sex with her partner. It’s primarily used to describe a woman who has had sex with more than one man.

Yeah, it's basic knowledge that a real loose vajay-jay isn't due to sleeping around. That said, it Temporarily does expand and close more in, depending on use. Don't use a tampon or a dildo, and you've been a born again virgin? It'll get a little tighter. Getting pounded by a BF/Husband with a huge dong? You'll be a little looser day by day while you're truckin' along, as opposed to not having a BF at all or with Small Peter Pete.

But yeah, it's known that it doesn't "carve" out the tunnel -- it just temporarily keeps it more loose when a lot of width is going in, within that greater timeframe.
 backcreek7
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2018 7:45:39 AM

what's good for the goose ~ is good for the gander

... With all this talk about a womans private parts, I find it only fair to begin the discussion concerning a mans private part.
1 ) does a mans penis deteriorate ( become smaller ) from the wear & tear associated with having MANY ( oodles ) of female partners ?

2) can said penis become bent, with rigorous overuse from positions associated with oodles of partners ?
3) can the penis ( shed skin ) such as a snake might do ( from having too many partners ) ?
4) does the penis just get " worn out " from continual & excessive usage ?
5) *** Does the penis have any unusual bumps, scars, pimples, cuts, bandaids, lipstick imprints, warts, bruises, splinters, dis-colorations or lesions on it ? < If so dis-continue use immediately !
6) does the penis fail to come to " attention " when politely asked, demanded or coaxed ?
7) is the penis allergic to vaginas, breaking into a "rash" with the mere site of one?

* next, we will discuss ( the lively topic ) of the " scrotum " ( with its associated " bag of tricks " ) col
heart / sun
 2ufo
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2018 9:19:16 AM
I've never been asked that question either.
But if a guy did ask, I'd probably be silent for a long while looking heavenward then, when he said "Well?"

I'm still counting.

Or maybe I'd tell him the truth.
But, whichever, I probably wouldn't meet him again.
 MsMicki
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2018 6:59:19 PM

because the more sex you have the looser things get, which brings down the value.

and just where exactly did you learn this load of bullhockey??
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2018 1:26:56 AM
Pelvic exercise is to strengthen the pelvic muscle that can become ‘weighted’ during pregnancy, thus effecting continence. It has nothing to do with tightening oneself for sexual purposes, I believe.

As for ‘vaginas for hire’, its not a ‘v.special’ vagina. Takes a type of person to hire out their body this way and if they’ll do/are into kinky shit could be some real good money. They’re just giving the people what they want, at a price, makes perfect business sense, working for yourself, own boss etc
I hire myself out everyday too, when I turn up for work. Less perks for me though I’d imagine. Although I have been offered someone’s villa in Turkey anytime I wanna retreat :)
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2018 2:12:12 AM
There is such a thing as vaginal prolapse.
Just normal sex isn't going to cause that or any damage. Vaginas come in different sizes naturally but obviously if women use huge items to stretch themselves out it may take longer to revert to the original size and may cause damage.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2018 8:46:53 AM

if women use huge items to stretch themselves out it may take longer to revert to the original size and may cause damage.

This is f'n funny. ………………….Oh let's say, a soon to be newborn, spends his or her time sliding thru a vagina, taking anywhere from perhaps an hour to approx. 24 hours, weighing in at anywhere from a few lbs upwards to perhaps 15 lbs, at approx. 18-21 in long, ……………………..is thinking to himself or herself, "Whhheeee, Mom's v-jayjay will NEVER be the same again!" Hoooray!
 PennyAnte
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2018 8:57:01 AM
" With all this talk about a woman's private parts, I find it only fair to begin the discussion concerning a mans private part. "

I usually start a conversation about men's private parts by saying... You can not say happiness without saying PENIS.

I do find it fun to make a list of all of the names that men attribute to their penises. I don't think woman have that many terms of endearment for their vagina's. I used to have a lover that called it my "hot pocket"!

Here are just a few from Urban Dictionary:

100% all-beef thermometer – ABD – Alabama black snake – anaconda – anal impaler – baby arm – baby maker – bald-headed yogurt slinger – baloney pony – BBC – BBD – BDE – big****and the twins – big Italian salami – bird – bobby dangler – bologna pony – bone – boner – boom stick – bratwurst – broner – bud – cack – chap – choad – chode – chopper – chub – chubbie – chup – chut –****–****rocket – cornholer – cut – D – dangler –****–****smalls – ding – ding-a-ling – ding dong – dingis – dinker – dinky – dipstick – disco stick – doder – doinker – domepiece – dong – dork – D, the – D train – e-peen – general, two colonels – get it up – giggle stick – gut wrench – hard-on – head – helmet – hockey**** – hog – hooded – hotdog – hung – jimmy – johnson – John Thomas – joystick – kielbasa – knob – lady boner – love muscle – love shaft – love stick – main vein – manhood – man muscle – master of ceremonies – meat popsicle – meat thermometer – member – middle leg – monster – Mr. Happy – Mr. Winky – ol' one-eye – one-eyed monster – one-eyed snake – one-eyed trouser snake – one-eyed wonder worm – P – packer – patz – pecker – peen – pee pee – peeper – peeter – Peter – Ph.D – pickle – piece – pink tractor beam – plonker – pocket rocket – polaroid – pole – pop a chub – pork sword – prick – pud – purple-headed soldier – purple headed solider man – purple-headed warrior – putz – rod – Russell the love muscle – salami – sausage – schlong – schlort – schmeckel – schwantz – schwartz – sconge – shaft – shlittle – shlong – shrinkage – skin flute – steamin' semen roadway – stiffie – stiffy – tallywacker – tallywhacker – tally whacker – tent pole – thing – third leg – throbber – tonsil tickler – tool – tripod – trouser meat – trouser snake – tube steak – twig – unit – wang – wanker – wankie – wee – weenie – wee wee – weiner – whang – whiskey****– who who dilly – wiener – willie – willy – winky – wood – yogurt slinger – yoo-hoo – zubra
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2018 9:02:36 AM
I didn't even go into child birth, that can cause serious permanent damage and even death. Mortality rates in US for birth are pretty bad considering its a first world country.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2018 9:13:55 AM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ LMAO,...…………………...Yes indeedey us women folk should stop birthin' babies, ……………...We'll just stop by a shelter and bring home a puppy!
 julystorm22
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2018 9:40:49 AM
In my experience, the vagina gets tighter after childbirth because all 3 times I got stitched up good and tight I believe.Although some women don't need episiotomies and just stretch during delivery so I imagine they have looser ones.
 backcreek7
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2018 10:40:23 AM

I used to have a lover, that called it my "hot pocket"

^^^^ My personal favorite is " love muffin " >>>>>>>>**** >Lipstick Wonder Woman )
**Here is another, you may like HEARTS & BONES ( no Penny, not THAT kind of bone, col )
love the song ^^
*** lyrics - " You take two bodies and you twirl them into one ..
................... Their hearts and there bones ( turn it up ^
heart / sun
 backcreek7
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2018 10:56:06 AM
As usual of late, the pof forum computer god didn't include the whole post, besides weirdly re-arranging the words, geezy peezy !!! ..
Penny ~ hope you liked the song > Lipstick Wonder Woman ( msg 80 )..

& you didn't include the ole obvious mainstay in your list, unless I missed it ~
( drum roll !!!) >>>> D*ICK <<<< ( which I enjoy, as i'm kind of attached to it, col )

^^... ( I guess d*ick could be just a given, right ?)

...My favorite for a females ? > " love muffin" < kind of has that cute, warm, puffy, hungry, buttery type of lust to it ( col )
^^^ makes me love hungry, just thinking about it ( lol ) !

LOVE the song below ~ Hearts & Bones
... Paul Simon is a mega talent deluxe !

*lyrics - " One and one-half wandering jews..
............... Free to wander wherever they choose..
............... Are traveling together, in the Blood of Christ mountains..
............... Of New Mexico ..

> turn it up ^
& well woof ! ( < one of my two sayings )

heart / sun
 MsMicki
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2018 8:29:27 PM

There is such a thing as vaginal prolapse.

which has absolutely nothing to do with how loose...or tight a woman is....or anything to do with the size of penis or toy being used.

For grown adults...ya'll don't know your vaginas very well!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > How many partners is too much?