Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why is finding a date a top priority?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 51
Why is finding a date a top priority?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Could it be that...…………………….

Could it be that as you get older your sex drive depletes...…………….

Well certainly.

……………….. sex drive intensify in my 30s and from what I've read is that's your bodies way of telling you to procreate asap because your fertility is going down.

……………….there was an, ever so slight, dig at "older"...………………..?

To be perfectly clear, regardless of my age, my sex drive did NOT lead or drive my desire to have children. To be even more clear, my sex drive did not drive me to find a man …………..just for sex or any other reason. Me, myself, and I, the 3 of us, are quite compatible. A 4th is very nice but not necessary.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Why is finding a date a top priority?
Posted: 10/20/2018 8:24:54 AM
AAAAND apparently you have nothing to do but cry about not being able to find a date?.....lol....don't get on the forums then....I do it for recreation and laugh at some who write on these like now....lol
 purplerider1200
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2018 3:25:55 PM
Yup, I'm going to commit suicide- by old age.

It depends on how you lived. If friends were important in your life, then I could see where loneliness would be a problem. I work by myself. Just this last week, I ran about an empty house, fixing things. What a joy it was when I could sort an issue out with no disruptions. I got loads done. If an issue frustrated me, I'd stop and take a break. Then it made sense when I went back to it.

(And yes, I'd talk to myself. I make a lot of sense that way)
 dinno76
Msg: 54
Posted: 10/20/2018 4:03:36 PM
If a man is stuck with only having sex with women over 50 then of course his sex drive will decrease. If he can have sex with hot 21 year old college aged females then his sex drive will most likely increase.
 BlindFreddy1
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2018 2:13:47 AM
I always thought the " Less is Best ' term was the way to go.....No marriage , No kids , No over the top fancy house , etc....
Just a soul mate ( Partner ) who would be happy with the simple things in life...

But that theory seems to have turned against me...
Has definitely cut my dating chancers down that's for sure...Closing on 2 yrs without going on a date.....
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why is finding a date a top priority?