Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Is contacting current partner's ex taboo to find out why the marriage      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Is contacting current partner's ex taboo to find out why the marriage ended?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
i'll take a guess, the bf doesn't care to know why his wife divorced him, and so that's why he doesn't know--he doesn't bother to know. and why should he? he's attractive enough to pick up the next victim. of course, the OP is very aware why the wife left--b/c she posts everything she knows is wrong with him. so why does she need to hear what she already knows? the irony is, the ex wife shared a lot in common with the bf, that's why they married--neither could recognize the others' red flag of Not GAS about the other person or their needs.

wanting to hear the other side's story is the common problem of "asking a question hoping the answer will be good". that the ex wife is the real reason things went to hell. that the ex wife is different from the OP, and so their relationships will be different. hope springs eternal, especially when the partner is so hot--we want to believe we can have our cake and eat it too. and thus artificial sweetners make a living :)
 DawnNuSun
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Is contacting current partner's ex taboo to find out why the marriage ended?
Posted: 11/3/2018 7:31:38 AM
Why would you trust her to tell the truth? He seems like an habitual liar. I would not believe anything either of them had to say. I think it would be a mistake to involve his ex-wife in any way.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Is contacting current partner's ex taboo to find out why the marriage ended?