Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Aren't We Witnessing The End Of Obamadom      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rumours
Msg: 51
The End Of Obamadom And, ObamalandPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

You'd think that that POS would at least support American manufacturing.

That's why I laugh at his speeches to bring back work to the States.
His and Ivankas stuff is all made overseas. I guess, he doesn't think most of his followers would know that.
Such a lying hypocrite.
 DDSearle
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Obamadom Is Done
Posted: 10/18/2018 8:44:34 AM
Though this section of this forum may be one of the last outposts of Obamadom, it is, even so, a realm on the verge of oblivion. And I wonder at why its supporters or defenders will waste their efforts here
 Noftheborder
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Obamadom Is Done
Posted: 10/18/2018 9:01:40 AM

And I wonder at why its supporters or defenders will waste their efforts here

I'm sure everyone's waiting with bated breath for you to respond to your own non-question first in your very own (one of many) baiting (read trolling) threads.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Obamadom Is Done
Posted: 10/18/2018 9:39:24 AM

And I wonder at why its supporters or defenders will waste their efforts here

Should we be concentrating on the thread you started about nose picking instead? Talk about wasted effort.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 55
view profile
History
locating the dom in this argument
Posted: 10/18/2018 10:29:06 AM
Yes, trump is doing his best to get rid of obamadom and put his name on it.

Its interesting trump apologists like backwater think Obama apologizing is such a bad thing, yet have nothing to say about Trump being an apologist for the Saudis. If the Iranians took an american resident, tortured and chopped him up and we had audio proof from his Apple watch, would Trump tell us there are "good iranians" and "rogue ones"? would he at least call iran "little oil pump" or something like he did to North Korea? At least the saudis learned something from "Bandar Bush", when he funded Harken energy for George bush jr while his father was president. supported Jared in real estate is sure paying off.

Meanwhile, how do grown men believe Obama had anything to do with hiring and firing truckers? I'd like to think you are very confused, since you know the only president to do that was your hero, Ronald Reagan, firing air traffic controllers for striking for higher pay. Or maybe you remember Mitt Romney wanting to let the auto industry fail (imagine our trade deficit, we no longer had cars to sell but you contractors bought whatever truck Toyota believes you should have. Hey, you wanted to vote for this). But you forget that Obama didn't create jobs, he saved 'em in detriot. so how do you forget that? i assume its not b/c you don't know what you're talking about, you're just repeating what the GOP/Fox News tells you to feel angry about. Or maybe you really don't know that our governmetn doesn't run private business? Too bad your anger clouds you from thinking rationally about what you're told--congratulations, you've become the sheeple.

As for Sears, its interesting they helped blacks in the south run around Jim Crow. If they wanted a middle class lifestyle, they didn't have to get jerked around in racist stores, they could order from a catalog.
 DDSearle
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Obamadom Is Done
Posted: 10/18/2018 10:42:13 AM
As I understand it, 'journalist' Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi is or was a US Permanent Resident Card holder, whose passage to the U S A was fast-tracked by a senior member of the corrupt Obama administration. He is or was a worker for rather than employee of the less-than-patriotic Washington Post and, a well-connected, priviledged critic of the country that harboured him and, supporter of Sharia Law &c. Impoverished immigrants from Central or South America are more deserving of US refuge than the likes of his sort of garbage. And the 'recordings' of his stated fate are elusive
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Is it Obama - or the black man - that is hated?
Posted: 10/18/2018 12:11:00 PM
Anyone notice how much of the conservative anger is directed at people that are NOT white males?

Hilary Clinton / Barack Obama / Nancy Pelosi / even Sarah Palin - even after some of these people are out of office, far removed from current politics - people still pull quotes and they STILL get heat. People still have anger towards Jesse Jackson and Geraldine Ferraro, for chrissake. Where is the heat on Al Gore nowadays? On Joe Biden? John Kerry? People can proclaim until they are blue in the face that the reason they are complaining is the 'politics' of certain people - but in terms of sheer volume of 'blame storming' - women and minorities are constantly fixed into the eye of the hurricane.

One of my Congressmen in MN is Keith Elison, a black and a Muslim - and hated vehemently by all conservatives from the moment he was elected. They have been calling for his head on a platter ever since the rumor he was involved in domestic abuse. After fighting to keep their divorce records confidential, a conservative news outlet and the local paper forced a judge to release them. Turns out HE WAS THE ABUSED, NOT THE ABUSER, and both parties were ashamed of what had happened. After months of name calling and vitriol from news outlets, conservative politicos and domestic abuse victims -- the silence is deafening.

www.startribune.com/keith-ellison-divorce-file-shows-no-abuse-allegation-against-him-by-ex-wife/497840751/

People can creatively cut down opponents without an inkling for anything bigoted or racist - and in the past couple of decades have seemingly became experts at it - but in terms of sheer volume of demonizing remarks against opponents, IMHO it is without question many, many conservatives out there cannot stand the idea of a woman or minority having ANY kind of power over them, whether real or perceived, shared views or not. I can't even call it sad. It's pathetic.
 LGL1975
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Obamadom Is Done
Posted: 10/18/2018 12:28:03 PM
Khashoggi's uncle was a major arms dealer in the Iran-Contra affair. And he has been a spook going back to the CIA-Saudi-Al Qaeda plot to destabilize the Soviet Union.

Likely scenario is that the CIA was using Khashoggi to antagonize the Saudis, allowing him to appear in western media as a "dissident" and a "journalist". Then set him up to be assassinated so that it can apply diplomatic pressure on the Saudi regime.

America is not happy with the new prince of Arabia. MBS sees the writing on the wall. Electric cars are going to destroy his oil cartel and his kingdom needs to modernize. That is why he's letting women drive cars, but not protest for the right to drive cars.

But this is not in America's interest. Basically the same story as every other Arab strongman that is useful for a while, but eventually seeks to break free from American hegemony.

Trump is playing coy because America does not want to democratize Saudi Arabia. Just replace the current prince with one more agreeable to American interests. Whatever Trump says (it was a rogue element) the American sheeple will believe the opposite.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Obamadom Is Done
Posted: 10/18/2018 3:31:08 PM
ROTFLMFAO

The "higher wages" some of you folks talk about are TOAST with the highest inflation in 6 years. Couple that with the rising prices isolationist tariffs are bringing and you think things are good let alone great for ordinary Americans? WTF?

President Obama inherits an economy shedding more than 500,000 jobs a month and after several years of growth, however modest, you think the answer to his presumably horrible job is to return to the policies that gave us that 2008 recession, the worst financial crisis any of us under 89 years of age has ever known? BRILLIANT!

President Obama had the fastest falling deficit in history and what's your answer? A tax break that for the most part only benefits the wealthiest Americans and balloons the deficit yet again? Where the heck did you people learn basic math?

"Think! It's very patriotic!" Especially when done with critical honesty instead of stuffing yourselves with deceitful propaganda.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 60
view profile
History
dom dom dom dom....dom dom dom dom...
Posted: 10/18/2018 3:35:19 PM
thanks, LGL, i forgot to mention the Saudi connections. Jamal's uncle did make a fortune off the GOP's Iran Contra deal, selling our TOW missiles to those who killed 241 Marines. and Trump got a yacht from that same uncle. And there's more down that rabbit hole:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6280767/Missing-Saudi-journalist-Jamal-Khashoggi-second-cousin-Princess-Dianas-lover.html

As for what Double Cabin posted...i say again, trump apologists need to think for themselves rather than pass on talking points that make them feel good to be angry. I know economics isn't an interesting subject, but your consumer confidence should have occured when it was valid, ie, during the Obama reign, not now, when those tax cuts for the rich were guaranteed you to pay for themselves....and now you're going to lose more in order to pay for the rich at a time when they're doing well.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2018 10:54:56 AM
www.npr.org/2018/10/18/658442355/times-journalists-puncture-myth-of-trump-as-self-made-billionaire
 platitude545
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2018 11:43:47 AM
^^^^ yea that info has been out for awhile... not sure what all of the conspiracy theories above you have to do with anything.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Aren't We Witnessing The End Of Obamadom