Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Just What Are Women After?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platitude545
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Just What Are Women After?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

All that ^ aside , women differ from men in many ways. One such way is their love for their fellow female. Males don't seem to share this affection among themselves, in fact ~ it often seems, they prefer to be killing each other.

Interesting you think this, but its really not true. Women do not take care of their own in any way, shape or form, especially if they are envious or jealous because the other woman is prettier than they are, has a better job than they do...that sort of thing. The fact that so many women support Trump over Ford tells you just how many women think....and the reason so many women support Trump is because their guys do. If their guys were not supporting Trump, they wouldn't be either. I.e., rather than support other women, they are far more likely to support their husband and what they consider best for their families.
 Rumours
Msg: 27
Just What Are Women After?
Posted: 10/15/2018 9:25:48 AM
AND..….Half of Zero assets equals Zero....when debt exudes any profit to be had.
I met a guy that kept the home, car and all the load of debt....she only took her personal stuff.
I was willing to help him but some people just will never learn to manage money.
I soon learned he was probably the one responsible for the debts....he just kept adding on.

Yes....I can not support a woman that believes any woman deserves to get groped, grabbed or sexually assaulted. Makes me ill that women mock the "Metoo" movement...while riding on the shirt tails of others that were brave to come forward.
Trumps mocking of Ms. Ford was disgraceful but not surprising.
Also...Hillary is looking just as foolish as Melania....both hypocrites...imo.

By the way...Pretty is fine, I have many pretty friends...I am not jealous over.
But if the "pretty" is only skin deep...different story.
 DDSearle
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/15/2018 12:29:00 PM
It seems that women, when taking a break from complaining, are on a site such as this, specifying their height-requirements in a partner. But isn't that (which I'll call heightism) as incorrect as ageism, misandrism, racism &c? After all, the males in this, don't specify breast-size requirement etc, do they? Anyway, there's nothing wrong with the male being shorter than the female in a couple, is there? For example, he could rest his honest head upon her ample bosom
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2018 12:43:49 PM
I'm 6 foot 200 lbs and hung like a Shetland pony...
So I don't know about your perceived injustices.
but nobody loves me for my personality...
and you don't either so you have no room to bitch.

we all have preferences tho....
I like large angry women for sex and cooking,
petite ladies for stimulating conversation.
Small breasted gals have to become more witty and put glitter on their butts.
 DDSearle
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/15/2018 12:50:18 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention breastism
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2018 1:49:40 PM

I used to actively go after nookie. These days not so much.
YMMV
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/15/2018 7:38:20 PM

But isn't that (which I'll call heightism) as incorrect as ageism, misandrism, racism &c?

No, it isn't quite the same... If you are working for me and I discriminate against you on the basis of your race, sex or age, you are free to bring up a lawsuit. However, if I don't like you romantically for any reason whatsoever, if you don't like me, neither one of us has a case.
 platitude545
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2018 11:27:32 AM

I'm 6 foot 200 lbs and hung like a Shetland pony

Why am I not surprised you would post this..... you do know that damage to the frontal lobe can cause a host of problems, including loss of impulse control and loss of inhibitions.
 cotter
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2018 8:50:38 AM

It seems that women, when taking a break from complaining, are on a site such as this, specifying their height-requirements in a partner.

I have never specified about height ... however, I have met many men who lie about their height and their weight. I would say that a guy who has a double chin and man boobs and writes that they are athletic ... needs to buy a new mirror. I know lots of people who hate liars.

If they are going to lie about something so obvious ... makes you wonder what else they are lying about.

After all, the males in this, don't specify breast-size requirement etc, do they?

Some do. Some even take it a few steps further.

I have seen some pretty big slobs stating that any woman that is not "height/weight" proportionate need not contact them. SERIOUSLY? What about their double/triple chin and man boobs? How is that "height/weight" proportionate?

There are some men out there with such big slobby bellies that they can't even reach their own nethers to wipe or clean themselves.

Think about it ... when their bellies get so big they can't see their nethers any more ... their arms don't just automatically grow longer. They pee all over themselves while standing at a urinal because they can't reach down to hold themselves to aim. Their underwear is full of tread marks because they can hardly reach their a$$ to wipe. And they want to put demands on how a woman should be "height/weight" proportionate ...

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with the male being shorter than the female in a couple, is there?

I don't care for really tall men. I dance and it's not really practical to have a dance partner that is so much taller especially in some of the cued ballroom dance moves I have to make. It's also not easy for a short lady to keep up with the strides of a tall man while dancing or for that matter even just taking a walk.

Seems to me we're all the same height in bed ... but please be "height/weight" proportionate anyways ... because I don't know any woman that want's to get crushed under a pile of lard.

For example, he could rest his honest head upon her ample bosom

Is that your way of saying you want a woman with an "ample bosom"?
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2018 9:20:36 AM

I would say that a guy who has a double chin and man boobs and writes that they are athletic ... needs to buy a new mirror.

What about a guy who is a Sumo wrestler? He could have those physical attributes and be athletic.
 cotter
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2018 10:24:54 AM

I would say that a guy who has a double chin and man boobs and writes that they are athletic ... needs to buy a new mirror.

What about a guy who is a Sumo wrestler? He could have those physical attributes and be athletic.

I do not consider a "Sumo" wrestler as athletic and certainly would not want that rolling around on me.

Sumo wrestlers are no more "height/weight" proportionate than any other big fat guy ... and I'm betting they can't reach their nethers any more than any other big fat guy ... eh?
Posted: 10/19/2018 4:42:22 PM
Look man...eight inches by four and a half. And no ED. How 'bout that?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Just What Are Women After?