Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Managing on an Old Age Pension      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kernowmade
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Managing on an Old Age Pension Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
You have spurred me on, I will get that book out there tomorrow, although I don't think it was me who mentioned a book, I just started the post.
 mikeparkin2
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Managing on an Old Age Pension
Posted: 12/19/2018 4:21:16 PM
The problem with taking out a second pension is paying into it if you have min wage job.

What you might want to consider is the current governments policy of spending £100 billion on new railways while people are living on the edge of poverty.
Sadly they see people are a general nuisance especially if they are a pensioner, jobless or on very poor wages.
Their stance is to starve people back into work.
 mikeparkin2
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Managing on an Old Age Pension
Posted: 1/26/2019 3:24:38 PM
Now that the retirement age is 67 its irrelevant as most will be dead from over work by the time they get there !

I am over 60 now and all my joints ache and the memory is failing, just what sort of job do I do ?
I cant lift anything or stay on my feet for long.
I cant remember what I was told to do !
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Managing on an Old Age Pension