Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > migrant caravan      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 126
view profile
History
migrant caravanPage 6 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
^Your non answer says it all.

Stolen Valor. Sad. :(

At least Trump didn't attempt to steal it.

******Shout out to ALL past, present and future Veterans. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. We will never forget or take for granted.

vvvv Backing out of your Stolen Valor?

Pffft! Go rejoin your Salvation Army. And deflect....deflect...deflect! Lol!
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 127
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 7:50:08 PM

^Your non answer says it all.
Stolen Valor. Sad. :(
At least Trump didn't attempt to steal it.

This is not about me, you fool. Comrade Trump fanboys instead of focusing on the fact your dear leader is a coward, a five times draft dodger who refused to honor America's fallen soldiers because he was afraid to get his stupid orange hair wet.

You Comrade Trump fanboys are all the same, always use the same deflection talking points to protect your corrupt dear leader.

Elect a Clown - Expect a Circus.
 2Irish123
Msg: 128
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 8:11:20 PM
Migrant caravan.....4 days of GOP crickets.

Anyone whos defends tRump when speaking of stolen valor has their sense of reality in a place where the sun don't shine. precedent bone spurs shunned the Armistice Day ceremonies in France to commemorate fallen WW1 soldiers, including 2000 marines. He is a white nationalist, not a patriot. Because, if precedent bone spurs was a patriot, he'd have done what his predecessors have done....weathered the inconvenience of the rain...but, precedent bone spurs decided not to...disrespecting all veterans and all American's....Gosh, what a nice tribute Macron paid to our precedent and his cult.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 129
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 8:16:49 PM
^"He is a white nationalist, not a patriot."

Cite your evidence, please.

congupnaroad
Msg: 130
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 8:25:48 PM

Why don't you admit that your dear leader Cadet Bone Spurs five times draft dodger is a fraud, a professional con artist? A 5-time draft dodger that claimed he would have "run-in" to stop a Parkland shooter.

A draft dodger who continuously disrespects those who actually served, sad

What's wrong Bozo, got your panties in a twist? Shouldn't you be down at the Girl Scout hall baking cookies? Or did you fail the baking cookie class?

Nice deflection though!
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 131
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 8:31:20 PM
^Salvation Amry...getting his all black ANTIFA outfit at a second hand, employee discount price. ;)

amiright? ;) ;)

2Irish123
Msg: 132
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 8:33:55 PM

Cite your evidence, please

Well, there was his retweet of the white nationalist call "white genocide" twice. Which prompted a statement from StormFront saying there was no mistaking the intent. Some nazi's are good people...yada yada yada...chose to apologize anyway you want Millions...if the shoe fits????
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 133
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 8:37:03 PM

What's wrong Bozo, got your panties in a twist? Shouldn't you be down at the Girl Scout hall baking cookies? Or did you fail the baking cookie class?

What, more deflection and no more mention of how the entire world is taking shots and making fun at your dear leader Comrade Trump?

Actually, haven't you heard? You can find me in the front cover of the November issue of People's Magazine as the "sexiest man alive".

Million_Reasons
Msg: 134
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 8:38:57 PM
Msg:132

"Well, there was his retweet of the white nationalist call "white genocide" twice."

Cite, please.

"Some nazi's are good people...yada yada yada..."

Cite, please.

This is tiresome. Actual citations...sources, pul-leaze!

****Make America Debate Again!
 2Irish123
Msg: 135
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 8:58:49 PM
Well, here's his tweet @white genocide:

Donald J. Trump?Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Follow
More
"@WhiteGenocideTM: @realDonaldTrump Poor Jeb. I could've sworn I saw him outside Trump Tower the other day! https://twitter.com/WhiteGenocideTM/status/690560137040400384/photo/1pic.twitter.com/e5uLRubqla "

Here's the reply comment fromn the Daily /stormer (sorry not Storm Front):

“Whereas the odd White genocide tweet could be a random occurrence, it isn’t statistically possible that two of them back to back could be a random occurrence,” wrote Daily Stormer’s Anglin. “It could only be deliberate. There is no way that this could be anything other than both a wink­wink­wink and a call for more publicity on his campaign”.

And we all know the Charlottesville comment. It needs no citation.
 2Irish123
Msg: 136
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 9:06:32 PM

Msg:132

"Well, there was his retweet of the white nationalist call "white genocide" twice."

Cite, please.

"Some nazi's are good people...yada yada yada..."

Cite, please.

This is tiresome. Actual citations...sources, pul-leaze!

I'm not surprised at the sound of crickets...it's what we Democrats hear these days from republicans.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 137
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 9:19:18 PM
"And we all know the Charlottesville comment. It needs no citation."

It does.

Initial statement...

Trump:
"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time"

Amd???
 2Irish123
Msg: 138
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 9:30:16 PM

"And we all know the Charlottesville comment. It needs no citation."

It does.

Initial statement...

Trump:
"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time"

That you actually apologize for the lying golfer in chief says much about you and your white supremacy. Just to satisfy your BS request, because every American who has a TV or computer or a phone has already seen the statement and decided they are for diversity or are white supremacists

Trump said, referring to the white nationalist groups rallying against removal of a Confederate statue. "But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.”

Should anyone wonder what the other side of both sides is, they are neo-nazi's....tyvm.....

BTW...I notice you're in agreement with the @white genocide comments I made, since you've no rebuttal....ahole
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 139
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 9:36:26 PM
^You are not very bright.

"That you actually apologize"

An actual quotation is an apology???

Have you been tested for dementia? Might be a good idea. :)

2Irish123
Msg: 140
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 9:41:36 PM

"That you actually apologize"

An actual quotation is an apology???

Have you been tested for dementia? Might be a good idea. :)

Hahahahahahahaha.... tRump apologist...that you don't recognize the fact, that you are a tRump apologist, or know it...isn't any reflection on me...you're just another Ahole without a rebuttal comment to the quotes I've presented...yea, you are an Ahole tRump apologist...
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 141
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 9:46:50 PM
Is it....code....the dreaded....code??? Yikes!!!! Lmao!

2Irish123
Msg: 142
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 9:52:41 PM

Is it....code....the dreaded....code??? Yikes!!!! Lmao!

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only sane people can decipher it....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Ahole....

Million_Reasons
Msg: 143
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 9:59:24 PM
^Boring.

It may be enough for you....sitting in your recliner....

But it will be...Never Enough...for me. ;)

platitude545
Msg: 144
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/12/2018 6:02:36 AM
^^^^^ you should read Carl Woodward's book fear about how trumps economic advisor ,cohn, felt he could no longer continue working for Trump after Charlottesville comments. I believe Trump talked him out of leaving on a temporary basis. Trump simply has an affinity 4 white supremacists because he believes in white supremacy. There is no legitimate dispute given the overwhelming evidence about this fact. The birther movement Trump pushed for years arose out of his inability to accept a black man could be president. What's ironic is so many of us have trouble accepting a man like Trump could be president.
 mungo_joe
Msg: 145
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/12/2018 2:17:39 PM

But it will be...Never Enough...for me.

No doubt... I would guess that... should tRump ever actually shoot someone... you would be one of the witnesses saying... "I see nothing"...
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 146
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/12/2018 6:50:05 PM

Msg: 145
No doubt... I would guess that... should tRump ever actually shoot someone... you would be one of the witnesses saying... "I see nothing"...

Comrade Trump after refusing to honor America's fallen soldiers at France Memorial because he was afraid to get his stupid orange hair wet, now is disenfranchising overseas military members voting in Florida by ignoring military ballots. Sad.

In other news, Cadet Bone Spurs didn't go to Arlington Cemetery today (minutes from the White House across the Potomac River). He didn't even go to Walter Reed Hospital where service members wounded in service are treated. It must have been raining in Washington DC today.

mungo_joe
Msg: 147
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/12/2018 8:58:03 PM
Oh... it gets even better...

French army trolls Trump with picture of them training in rain

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/12/french-army-trolls-trump-with-picture-of-them-training-in-rain

And that's the official account... as in... command approval...

Just makin' friends... where ever he goes...
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 148
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/13/2018 8:47:54 AM
"^"He is a white nationalist, not a patriot." Cite your evidence, please.

"getting all his black Antifa outfit"

>>>and here's a wonderful example of why we need not cite a thing. If you publically label anti trumpers "antifa", that means you consider anti trumpers to be, anti fascist. which means they are fighting fascists. so we'll just cite you :)

that's one of the problems the trumpanzees have. in order to avoid looking like they've totally lost grasp of reality, they are forced to let a little truth slip out. i guess its trump derangement syndrome.

"What's wrong Bozo, got your panties in a twist? Shouldn't you be down at the Girl Scout hall baking cookies? Or did you fail the baking cookie class?"

>>>oh no, now you did it! Here comes Mahwah and April and the rest of the trump apologists to criticize you for name calling.

wait...where are they?

aren't they going to say something?

its like their outrage is...selective or something.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 149
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/13/2018 5:14:54 PM

By the way, when the helicopter couldn’t fly to the first cemetery in France because of almost zero visibility, I suggested driving. Secret Service said NO, too far from airport & big Paris shutdown. Speech next day at American Cemetary in pouring rain! Little reported-Fake News!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 13, 2018

Laxk of objectivity must be a symptom of TDS, actually lack of objectivity was always a leftard trait.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 150
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/13/2018 5:22:16 PM
^People believe what they want to believe.

And what's up with Macron being so "handsy" ? Is he the French Bidon? Lol!

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > migrant caravan